Finally Confirmed My Suspicions Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife’s work lover gives himself up by accident.
2.4k words
3.08
51k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working away every weekend at a hospital about 2 hours away from home because I wanted the experience as a new nurse in this busy emergency department. So for the first year of my employment I had a apartment close by that I lived in when working a few days in a row. When I was off for a few days I would come home. Being away from my wife this routinely did make me worry about the damage that could occur to our relationship over this year long orientation to the new job. I would keep my apartment since I signed a one year lease. My mind was on orienting to a new profession and a new job. I'm sure my wife had concerns over me being so far away, with my own apartment, but I had the same, knowing she could come home late from work and I would never know.

My wife Jeanne stayed home because she had a Monday through Friday job at a hospital only about 30 minutes from home. She had been a nurse since she was 21 and after years of experience landed a job in a department that regular hours. In this department all the physicians were men, and all the support staff (nurses and techs) were female, except for one male tech. I must admit I always worried about the MDs that worked with my wife because I knew the ego of MDs, and the attraction MDs had with the female staff, especially female nurses.

Now my Jeanne and I had been engaged for years and had some difficulties, so trust was always an issue both ways. Although I had dated and had flings with women in healthcare and outside of healthcare, my wife had almost notoriously dated and had flings with men in healthcare or that came into her emergency room. She had hinted at affairs with one or more MDs, and admitted to relationships with medics and cops. Hell she basically admitted she was a badge bunny. She hated that slang, but I'm pretty sure cops have a thing for nurses, and I can't blame them. She was not perfect, but I loved her. Just something you have to deal with when you have a hot girlfriend, to fiancée to wife. Understanding this I always had concerns, because men found her attractive, her being very outgoing with a great personality and body. Hey, she is a blonde with big boobs. She is average build, about 5'6" tall with firm full 38D breasts. She was the first girl I dated or fucked that shaved her pussy. Since I loved to eat pussy, and she loved to have her pussy eaten, this was just super kinky to me.

Getting back to boobs.... Now I've dated gals with big tits, but they were saggy and not firm. Like any boob man I love them big and firm. My wife has very firm boobs. A nice size areola (not too big, not too small). Her nipples were big, and about the size of a large pencil eraser. It was amazing to me that such large breast had no sag. Her big tits reminded me of fake tits you saw in a magazine. Jeanne loves to suck cock too! She was my first girlfriend to swallow and even suck my cock dry after I dumped a load in her pussy. She learned to deep throat my 8 inch thick cock, and this was icing on the cake for her already impressive, even porno slut kind of skills. This impressed me since my girlfriend before her just was bad at it. Bad you ask? Well she had terrible teeth drag, and terrible gag reflex and was a spitter.

To me spitting out my cum is a deal breaker.... A real mood killer after busting a nut. And if you have ever dated a nurse, you know that nurses can be freaks in bed. My wife was a typical nurse, freaky in bed, but never has let me have her ass. She didn't flaunt her body in public, especially her breasts, but when you work in healthcare with a scrub top, guys you work with know that it's easy to grab a quick glance down the v-neck scrub and down the rack of a female healthcare worker. Hell I used to do it to her when we were both medics when she would be bent over across from me working on a patient, and catch a glimpse of her wonderful cleavage and upper breast. When we finally started to date and I saw her breasts in the full nakedness I almost thanked God out loud. I was very impressed to find a set of luscious 38Ds under her bra. Hey I'm a breast man like most men. The problem with this is you know every guy is checking them out to, even if the gal tries to hide them, versus flaunt them.

Back to my suspicions.... Knowing how hospitals and healthcare can be Payton Places for shenanigans between the staff I was concerned about how late in the afternoon she worked. I knew from the start of us dating she never got out in time due to charting, and her being a good worker. The problem is, I also realized this "getting out late" is an easy excuse for cheaters to have flings with those they work with, since someone in a movie once said "you covet what you see everyday." Realizing most affairs happen with people your spouse works with, because they have a "work wife" or "work husband" that can result in a friendship that turns into friends with benefits.

Now my wife and I always talked shop at home, it was a coping mechanism for nurses. I did note a trend in her telling stories about two MDs and this male tech Rick, more than about her female colleges. I realized that sometimes that a spouse crush may manifest itself to the unsuspecting spouse through these stories if one pays attention enough. She used to really have more stores about one womanizing MD and Rick the male tech. This MD and Rick were buddies, to the point I wondered if she had fucked both of them, knowing they would be arrogant enough to double team her if given the chance. Although I didn't think she would fall pray to the male MD because she would have been one of many conquests this guy most likely had, and didn't wanna be one in his pussy parade. The male tech Rick on the other hand was single, between relationships, and she appeared to have a lot of tales about him, and his non-work life. When I started to put two-and-two together, I recalled her talking about Rick's new apartment, and wondered how would she remember his description, unless she had visited it?

Her department was located in the basement of the hospital, and since they did minor surgical procedures in the department, it had no public access, and only their staff had access to the patient care areas and locker rooms. To me this was a setup for debauchery to occur if one was willing. Considering this with my time away from home made me realize that it was just a set up for infidelity. I figured it would be all to easy for her to suck or fuck someone in the department after everyone else had left, rather than risk getting caught with a bill or being seen at a local hotel. Now despite having my own apartment 2 hours away from home I never cheated, or thought I gave her reason to think I had any infidelity for her to worry about. This along with the fact that while we were engaged we both had cheated, I had cheated last before marriage, and always was afraid she would someday seek payback in the form of an affair to at lest quell her anger with our storied past.

Fast forward to a going away dinner someone held for my wife's female department manager at a restaurant. While none of the MDs attended (go figure), all of the nurses and techs attended, including Rick. I knew the guy from running into him when I occasional visited the department. He was just her type. He was a little of a pretty boy who dressed well and was cocky (very full of himself). Just the type of guy she used to go for (including me to a point). People circulated and I had pretty much just stayed in my seat, that was next to Rick. He was much more outgoing and talkative than I, since he knew and worked with everyone there.

I can't recall how we got to this point, but he was laughing about how domineering and bossy my wife was, and I agreed. He came out to me and said "she thinks she can do and say what she wants with those nice big boobs of hers." I must say I was kind of surprised he would be ballsy enough to say this about my wife, right to my face. I concluded he must have said that from experience? I only realized just how large and firm her tits were after I saw them naked. Hey I know it's fact, and not a secret she has great tits, but I could never imagine saying that to a friend about his wife, unless he brought it up. Even then I just can't imagine admitting to a guy his wife or significant other had big tits, unless I was having a Freudian slip over being attracted to her and her tits, or I had in fact experienced them. That was my uh huh moment with Rick.

Now I must admit I always had a huge fantasy about watching my wife tits being adored and her fucked by another man, but never admitted that to her. It started back with my first fiancée and continued with my wife. If you are a husband with this fantasy, it is what it is. The stiffness in your cock with the idea of this becoming a reality outweighs the concern for cheating and fidelity in the heart and brain. With my suspicion confirmed in my mind, I realized I just may have an opportunity to confirm my suspicions on Rick and Jeanne fucking.

I figured out a quick plan in confirming my suspicions. If it worked, I could also enjoy watching her having her boobs played with by another guy, and maybe even fucked in front of me. So I explained my plan's to Rick, for us to discreetly cop feels of my wife's boobs at the table during dinner. He acted shocked at first, but I think he realized his Freudian slip gave him or them up, so, I hatched a quick plot with Rick. I figured he would go through with either way because he wanted my wife, or wanted to keep fucking my wife. I decided Jeanne had two options. The first was she would storm off when we started our naughty game, because I was wrong, or be forced to accept and play along because I was right. My wife had been away from us talking with some other group of nurses.

Now we were all seated at long tables pretty close, and Rick was seated next to my wife, with I on her left and he on her right when she returned. I did not want to confront my wife about my confirmed suspicion, but figured I could use his forwardness and obvious lust for my wife's lovely tits to literally put her in the middle by seeing how far Rick and I could go with her, while either confirming my suspicions or having both of us in big trouble with her. I figured it would be pretty easy with how tight we were seated for either and finally both of us to slide a hand in and start to massage and finally fondle a breast discreetly. I figured she would shoot us down right away for fear of being seen. I would have Rick start by giving him a nod, and then wait and see how she reacted. Either way, whether she was startled and aroused, or startled and cringed, I could gauge her reaction and then whisper my suspicions in her ears. By then the truth or false assumption would manifest. I figured with the seating and my suspicions we sort of had her stuck.

My wife's nipples are very sensitive, and when touched and erect she gets aroused and on fire pretty quick. My favorite past time is to arouse her from sleep by rubbing my fingers around her areola and nipple and feel the nipple become erect as she would awake in arousal or anger. More often than not it's with arousal and moaning. Knowing that Rick and I must both love her lovely 38D tit's I figured he would jump at the opportunity to either experience them finally for the first time, or experience them finally with her husbands consent.

I was early summer so Jeanne had a light brown silk top, buttoned high (she always dressed conservatively), so I figured the thin material over a regular bra would allow for pretty good sensation to be felt by her areola and nipple. She had skirt on above her knees. I assumed this could come in handy if things progressed, but figured breast and nipple stimulation would be less forward for Rick and then I, than a hand on a thigh. My plan was to have Rick start and after about a minute I would attempt the same thing.

Having her mind confused over Rick being so dangerously aggressive copping a feel of her right breast, while I then started on her left lovely breast. I had to assume any gal with sensitive tits would just love have both her breasts played with by two different men at the same time. I figured she would figure out pretty quick we were in cahoots and would potentially go along with it when I quickly whispered in her ear about my suspicions. I would tell her Rick confessed his attraction to your sexy tits and I assume he has had them before, ultimately catching her by surprise. Being caught in an affair while you were being fondled by two men at the same time in public would be a real mind fuck for her to overcome.