Kelly Impregnated

Story Info
She meets a horny zombie and becomes a mother.
1.4k words
3.81
28.3k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about midnight as she walked through the large cemetery towards her house. She knew she was out too late and her parents would be upset with her. She had just recently turned eighteen but they still treated her as a child since she lived with them.

Kelly realized she was in the oldest part of the cemetery, she had made a wrong turn. She stopped and looked around as it was silent. She decided to walk through the old headstones to get to the part she intended to go. Kelly started walking over the soft ground as the breeze that had been blowing stopped. She didn't think anything about it as she continued.

Kelly noticed the air grew ice cold around her as she felt goosebumps on her arms. She started getting an uneasy feeling as she slowed down her walking pace. She looked around as she heard whispers. Kelly hated being alone in the cemetery but she was already late and it was the fastest way to her home. She felt something grab her ankle and she jumped as she fell.

Kelly rolled over and sat on her butt as she looked around. She got back up onto her feet and walked away and towards the old stone mausoleums. She felt a cold chill run down her back as she passed the first one. The one across from it had it's iron door cracked open. Kelly walked towards it and took her cell phone out to use as a flashlight. She had a gut feeling not to look but her curiosity got the best of her.

She was close and heard the crickets stop chirping. Kelly was looking inside as she felt the cool breeze coming out of the old stone building. She pulled the iron door back as it creaked as she pulled. The gate opened enough for her to step inside and look around the dusty building.

Kelly was inside the building and saw the large concrete vault in the middle of the room. It was covered in dust and spider webs. She brushed the dust off her tight shorts and tank top as she fought a web that was attached to her hair. Kelly walked around looking at the drawings on the wall and realized that she may be in danger as she recognized some of the satanic symbols. She decided to leave and went to walk towards the door.

The iron door slammed shut making her jump and then run to it. Kelly tried to push the gate open but it was no use. She backed up and tried kicking it, but it didn't budge. She looked around and then at her phone, but the stone was keeping her signal away. Kelly didn't know what to do and leaned on the vault as she tried to think and not panic.

Kelly felt the lid of the vault move and spun around as it crashed to the floor. She jumped and covered her ears as the old concrete cover fell to the floor, it crumbled into pieces. Her eyes were wide as she realized she had accidentally opened the persons grave. She looked around and didn't know what to do as she stood there starring at the vault.

She heard a noise and looked around. Her phones flashlight was all she had to see with. She turned and tried kicking the gate, but it still wouldn't budge. Kelly was still trying to keep calm as her mind raced with ways to escape. She turned around and moved her flashlight as it caught sight of him.

Her eyes widened as she saw him standing there in old, tattered and dusty clothes. His flesh falling off his bones as he grabbed her arms and spun her around. Kelly struggled as he shoved her backwards. She spun around and hit the vault. Kelly was bent over looking in the casket as she caught herself, he noticed her nice ass and grunted as he moved towards her.

Kelly stood up and went to run to away from him as he grabbed her tank top. She struggled as he yanked on her top. Kelly felt the tank top rip and it was pulled off her body, her bra was the only thing keeping her breasts from being exposed. She ran around the vault as he followed her as he wanted her. He had plans for the young woman.

He reached across at her as his finger caught her bra right between her breasts. Kelly looked down as he pulled, the clasp broke and her bra opened up. She watched as her large double D's were exposed! She moved backwards and hit the stone wall. She stood there looking at him as he grinned at her with his rotten lips.

Kelly was frozen in terror as she watched him walk around towards her. She backed away as she kept her back against the old stone wall. She begged and pleaded for him to leave her alone. She was in the corner when she felt something around her waist. It tightened making her look down. It was a large root that had grown through the bottom of the building.

He stopped as she struggled against the root. Smaller roots came up and wrapped around her wrists, taking control of her arms. Tears ran down her face as he arms were lifted up and pinned against the wall. He walked towards her as a small root took her phone away and made sure she saw him. She looked at him and realized his dick was exposed. It was rock hard and had rotten flesh hanging from it. Kelly realized what he was wanting.

The roots held her to the wall as he got closer to her. Kelly pleaded for him not to hurt her. He was right in front of her, the smell from his corpse was strong as he looked down at her large breasts. He began squeezing them as her nipples were teased by him as his bone exposed fingers. He licked her nipple then began sucking on it as he continued squeezing and teasing the other breast. Kelly felt herself begin to enjoy the teasing. She shut down the feelings as much as she could but they grew stronger.

He grabbed the waistline of her shorts and pulled. Her button snapped and zipper opened. He let them slide down her legs as she stood now only in her pink thong. Kelly felt a hand grab between her legs and cupped her crotch. He rubbed her pussy as tears built up in her eyes again. She felt herself growing moist as his fingers teased her over her thong. He looked down as he used his exposed finger bone to rip a hole in her thong.

Kelly felt two fingers slide into her wet hole and gasp as her eyes widened. He fingered her as he sucked her breast and bit her nipple. She whimpered as a third finger slid in, stretching her pussy a little more. Her pussy was inviting as he slid his fingers in and out of her slit. Kelly moaned and bit her lip as she got off to the fingering. He felt her cum and looked down at her pussy.

He pulled his fingers out and bent down to grab her legs. He brought them up and opened them as he slid his rotten cock into her. Kelly couldn't think right as her body let the cock inside her. He began fucking her as his grunts grew louder. Her moans echoed as he made her get off a second time. He sucked her nipple as he slammed his cock in and out of her wet hole.

Kelly felt herself enjoying every second of the zombie cock as it went deep into her body. Her pussy was his as he made sure he fucked her deep and fast. He knew she was fertile and wanted to impregnate her. This way his bloodline could come back into the world. He was fucking her as he felt himself get off inside her, filling her womb with his cum.

Kelly felt him get off and fainted as he finished filling her up. He dropped her legs and looked at her as she hung limp from the roots. The roots released her and he dragged her outside. He propped her up against the building and left her sitting there naked. He went back to his coffin and the vault closed. Her phone was left beside her and her torn clothes were on the other side of her. Kelly didn't know he had impregnated her young body.

Nine months later Kelly gave birth to his son.