Kelly Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you said anything goes. I will say I had my doubts that I could do it but when you started flicking the tip like you did and then you let me all the way in there was no way I was not going to win this bet. No way I was going to let you come up for air just to win. I think I might have actually cum directly into your stomach and not just your throat." I said laughing.

"I have had rough sex before but that was a new level for me. We have got to explore this more. Pete has a business trip next Tuesday for 3 days. I'd ask if you were up for it but you just proved you are up for anything. You had better run now. I'll see you back here on Tuesday 8:00 am." She said while pushing me out.

And so this started my fucking of the lovely Kelly. I have been face fucking, pussy fucking and ass fucking Kelly for just over 4 months now. Pete has been close to catching us but so far I am still alive. And Kelly is not just one of the good ones. Kelly is one of the great ones.

12