Kelly Madison Does Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whip my cock out of my black leather pants, and stroke it. That turns Kelly on even more. She licks her wet and creamy red lips at the sight of my hand pumping my half hard meat monster. She licks her kinky tongue out at me, really working it for me, blowing me yet another super sexy kiss, grinning so happy and horny as well. Kelly fucking rocks. Period.

"Come with me, Steve." Kelly winks wickedly at me, and gets up, grabbing her phone, then Steve's hand as he gets up as well. His average sized hard dick pointing out, tenting out his sweatpants. A big wet spot right on the center of his crotch. I snicker. Kelly smirks extra sexy as she walks over to me, leans over, and whispers in my ear, "just imagine what we're doing in there while you jerk off out here, my love." Kelly kisses me, giggling seductively, then winks again, and leads Steve to his bedroom, waving back at me, and blowing me one more hot kiss.

I smirk mightily as I watch my massively sexy, soon to be wife wiggle her sweet ass at me as she and Steve head into his bedroom. Kelly calmly shutting the door behind them. Wickedly waving at me once more as the door closes.

I jerk my thumping hard cock as I imagine what Kelly is doing with the fat, bald, almost 50 year old nerd. I can hear some groaning noises, but nothing else.

My hand steadily pumps my bulging meat pipe, so intensely turned on by my chick. So completely excited by the most gorgeous sex vixen ever. The image of her sucking, or fucking... or both... that bald, fat nerd's small cock while I pump my huge one makes my mighty monster thump and throb so insanely hard in my hand. The gold stars on my dick each pounding and aching as the blood races more and more to my already overly excited monster rod.

Precum pours from my gaping piss slit. My hand getting glazed by it as I jerk off. My perverted fiancee mind racing. Is Kelly sucking his dick? Is she drinking his nerd seed? Is he fucking her pussy? Or maybe her tight ass? What are they fucking doing? Damn! I wanna know!!! But... I also don't wanna know. That's what's such a turn-on. Not knowing. Fuck! I keep on jerking. Listening for more clues as to what is going on in that fucking bedroom. I close my eyes and jerk my cock faster. My dick twitching and bulging so fucking much. So fucking turned on by my fucking perfect sex temptress fiancée. My hand gripping my very thick shaft, tighter. My cock bulging more and more. It's so fucking hard! I jerk it faster... and faster! More precum glazing my hand as it pumps out, onto my tattooed mushroom crown.

What the Fuck are they doing in there???? My mind can't stop obsessing over it. My fourteen inch tattooed dick can't stop throbbing over it either. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!! DAMNNNNNN! I jerk my raging hard meat even fucking faster! Fuck! I'm gonna fucking cum!!! NO!!!!!

My heart's pounding. My mind's racing. My hand's jerking. My cock's thumping... harder and harder and harder!!!

Then... I get a text. It's a fucking pic from Kelly. She's smiling sweet and deviously at her camera, her tongue pout and licking towards the camera to tease me, her massive milf jugs wrapped tight around Steve's precum spewing, condom covered rod, fucking it hillbilly silly. She's blowing me kisses as she and he both fuck her tits, and his cock with her tits. Her caption reads, "be right there, stud. I hope you haven't cum yet. Hehehe." I laugh. My chick almost made me shoot my shit before I fucked her again. So damn close. Kinky bitch. Ha. I take a deep breath and chill. Smirking mightily. Fuck! I want my bitch! Now!

A minute mater, the bedroom door opens, and Kelly comes out, holding Steve's hand as she leads him over to me. I can see he's cum in his condom. Kelly's magical jugs claiming another very happy victim.

Kelly smiles so seductively at me, then kneels down in front of me, lapping at the shiny precum coating my crown and hand. She licks it up, and smacks her very lusty, and very succulent lips at me after she drinks it down, smiling so happy. Another sexy kiss blown my merry way, then she turns to Steve.

"Lose that condom, Steve. Put another one on, and..." Kelly gets on all fours, pulls her tight black minidress up over her booty, and slaps her ass at Steve. He can't stop grinning... and staring. His dick jumping around wild and freaky as he obsessively stares at Kelly's sweet sexy booty wiggling at him. "... do my butt while I suck my man's gorgeous dick. Haha." Kelly very mischievously wiggles her eyebrows at me, and Steve, then she blows me another sweet/super horned up kiss, and very anxiously gobbles up my dick, deepthroating the entire thing in one mighty gulp.

Steve takes about five seconds to hurriedly put on another condom from the bowl on the table... it finally pays off I see... and quickly get behind Kelly, rubbing his condom covered boner on her winking rosebud. He growls with immense delight, then pushes in, groaning outta fucking control as his five incher slips right in that divinely welcoming ass.

Kelly smiles so wickedly sexy around my dick as she bobs on it. She loves getting thumped in the butt, so even though Steve's dick isn't mine... she's still enjoying the feeling of it taking her tight butt for a fun, bumpy ride.

We double dick my incredibly perfect, blonde beauty chick for a good ten minutes. My hands on Kelly's blonde head, pushing her head down further on my cock. She licks all around my tattooed nuts as her lips press right into my crotch after she bottoms out on my cock. She moans from her love of my mighty cock, and also from Steve's steady butt fucking he's giving her. Dude's holding up well after the titty fuck in his bedroom. He's gripping Kelly's sleek hips as he fucks her butt with quick hard thrusts. Shaking his head around and growling loud. Feeling fucking fantastic. Kelly and I both laugh. He's so excited. He certainly picked the right chick to have a huge crush on.

Kelly's 34FFs flop around so beautifully under her as she furiously slurps my monster meat, smiling up at me, and swirling her long blonde hair around as she now, so ravenously fucks my dick with her throat.

A couple of minutes later, Steve thrusts up Kelly's tight, sexually charged dancing booty once more, and cums in there, shooting his gooey seed in his condom. His body shaking from cumming twice after fucking Kelly. First, her tits. Now, her ass. What a crazy night for ol' Steve.

I start creaming down Kelly's throat right after Steve cums in his condom. Kelly deepthroats me once more, and holds my dick perfectly still in her throat, gulping down my entire wad with her gorgeous green eyes locked right on mine. Her eyes sparkling with fierce lust, and extra kinky, carnally intense love. I grin back, groaning happily as I pump my sticky seed straight down Kelly Madison's cum greedy throat. What a night for me too. Being with Kelly makes that a nightly occurrence.

Afterwards, we exchange numbers with Steve and have another beer... or two. We talk more about Super Kelly and his vision for the comic book series. Kelly's really excited. I'm digging the idea too.

Steve can't get over his luck this evening. From the titty sweat beer can to fucking those same titties, to fucking Kelly's ass, it's been a funky ass whirlwind for her long time fan from Chi Town.

Kelly takes a couple of pics with Steve for him to prove to his friends back home that he did indeed get to fool around with Super Kelly herself. Then, we head out. Buzzed, happy... and still, very much horny.

After leaving Steve's hotel, Kelly and I merrily made our way down Bourbon Street, dancing, making out, and meeting all kinds of bead crazy, party crazed peeps.

We met an old couple from Maryland. Dave and Diane are in their 70's. Both in great shape. Tan and fit. Diane was rocking a bunch of beads. When she flashed me, I could see why. She's got gorgeous cans. Only slightly saggy, DD cup jugs, all jiggle happy, and so damn soft. She let me play with them for a couple of minutes while Dave did the same with Kelly's knockers. Damn, she had nice tits. So fucking soft. I can still feel those tan, mature beauties in my hands. Gorgeous tits.

Dave and I sucked whipped cream off of Kelly and Diane's huge jugs as they drank, and wildly cheered us on. Peeps walking by, drinking, chanting and cheering, and taking pics. Fun shit for sure.

Kelly blew me in an alley about two blocks from Steve's hotel. I filmed it with my phone. Kelly bobbing so hungrily on my incessantly throbbing meat pipe, smiling so wide from her knees when I came down her throat for the second time in the evening.

Kelly happily danced her way down Bourbon Street with me, drinking, kissing me, and flashing anybody near us. On the street, and up in their hotel, or in the many bars. Her titties got so much attention... and so many beads. Fuck! There were so many damn beads. Kelly's pussy got five hundred alone... I counted them... when she stopped in front of a bar, and very excitedly played with her dripping wet coochie, cumming twice, while the crowd around us raucously cheered her on, and filmed it... just like I did.

We went back to our hotel at about 3 in the morning, and fucked. Kelly on all fours on our bed, loudly cheering, and absolutely loving my giant, gold stars covered dick once again in her oh so jiggly booty. I banged that delightfully beautiful, and comfy ass for two more hours.

We took a break after an hour. Ate a snack. Made out. And, got back to the butt banging freak show. Kelly riding me like I'm her personal mechanical bull... which I guess I am. Ha. She rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, thrilling my cock, swirling her arm around and wildly woo-hooing her gorgeous self, horny bitch crazy as she bounced that tight milf butt non stop on my throbbing monster cock for the rest of the hour. Our bed rockin' so damn hard. Both of us banging on the headboard, and the wall. Must've been fun for the couple next door. It sure as hell was for us. Oh fuckity fuck yeah! WOO!!!!! HA!

I'm so in love with my woman. And I can't wait to marry her. We're definitely coming back to Mardi Gras next year... and every year after that. More titties. More ass. More Kelly Madison. Again... Oh Fuckity Fuck Yeah! Ha!

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly Series Info

Similar Stories

Lending Elizabeth's Body He lends his wife her best friend.in Mind Control
That 70's Show-Donna's New Career Donna drops out of college.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 01 Carol Kirkwood keeps her job on Brighton Beach.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Blue Screen Brigade Busty gaming influencer/model has some fun with a big cock.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My Mom My Wife My Slut 01 My Mom, my wife, my slut... And our new friend.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories