All Comments on 'Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 02'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I love your work, can't wait for the next one.

BgsmithjrBgsmithjralmost 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Awesome story line please tell us she going back to be there for her Father during Hospice care to take of both of them, maybe transfer her to a school down there. But great writing as we read please continue to display this wonderful talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why?

The interracial sex is very erotic but why in almost every story here does the husband have to be such a loser? That's something I just don't get. If he's that much of a loser divorce him and move on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good girl

Hope she goes back, but off the pill. time to take her out to play with his boys

kerriecherrykerriecherryalmost 8 years ago
Delicious

Simply delicious, I love the way you have captured and used her guilt, shame and then the sexual naughtiness.

Delicious story, it has to continue

arch3rarch3ralmost 8 years ago
Loed it

Fantastic writing!! Please continue this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 3 soon please!

Your story is very well written and plausible. Please write more of the same soon!

Submale41Submale41almost 8 years ago
Loved it

Cant wait for this story to continue. Its so exciting to read about how she gets to experience some real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

Definitely want more. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story kept me going

I loved it but don't leave us hanging wondering if Kelly will return and continue to surrender to that black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FANTASTIC writing

As woman I must say that I am picturing myself i each word written. I also agree with every word kerriecherry left in her comments.

love

catt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

We all know where Kelly is heading. It's a road I've been down; it's not a one-way road, but there are some hairpin turns ahead, for sure! I trust you to navigate her, and us, down that road. Keep driving! :)

Kacey

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyabout 3 years ago
good job again!

Another amazing story that had the same concepts from Chapter 1! Still love the conflict in her and also love how you planted seeds for the next stories too! Looking forward to reading them. :)

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

No stars, no not one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Racist crap. Is that all you see? A black cock. You actually make Tyrell sound incapable of doing anything except pleasing Kelly in bed. Oh and not all black men listen to hip hop..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lol. White racists come here, read CHAPTER 2 of the series, complain it’s racist for white women to go black or whatever. There are so many stories about women acting like sluts for white boys on here. Or converting for women, or having a harem, or white boys fucking Asian girls. No complaints there.

You are the racists for complaining. This is a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another hot and well-written chapter, five stars again.

NaturalHammerNaturalHammer8 months ago

Nice story, I don't feel that it pushed the characters on much further though. Heading to 3 :)

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Captured my attention you have, as Yoda would say.—both you, the Dungeon Master and Kelly, the adventuress. Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
923 Followers
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES