All Comments on 'Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 05'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RPG6RPG6over 5 years ago
I loved it...

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story dear

Nice story dear. However, I have read that if HPV is present, oral sex may have the danger to cause throat cancer.

…we must love each other…

…in the same earth we all live…

… a great part of love is forgiveness…

sincerely,

Elias

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
David is unaware that Kelly is cheating on him on with 4 different men.

It looks like David is weak but make him stronger in the next chapter where he surprise Kelly that he find out about Kelly's affairs with other men in the school system. And rethinks her career in the school system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope ...

… for an early continuation. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

A couple of questions. The overweight secretary - was she a former teacher and a slave to Mr Robinson?

Margaret, the Board of Trustees Chairwoman. Attractive busty chested and a candidate for black submission. She is invited to School, shown around classes of black children, black teachers - the men hold down tents in pants and the black women show their assertiveness in presenting their classwork to a flustered white woman who desperately has to pee in the woman's bathroom while the black woman guide keeps her moving among classrooms. Finally she sneaks into empty men's room and is confronted by a naked Black boy. He accuses her of touching him and the black woman takes her to Mr Robinson's office where it is the Principal or the police being called. Margaret submits and is stripped nude by the black woman, made to kneel down and start cocksucking lessons from Mr Robinson and learns how to suck Black pussy. She is inseminated by the black gym teacher before bring sent home. Thereafter, Margaret gives Carte Blanche to everything at the school.

.

eh9198eh9198over 5 years ago
Freaking amazing

Once again, your story rocked. For f@!*s sake please don’t take so long for the next one! With thecryptkeeper not ever posting anymore you’re the go-to guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just leave him

Just leave him go black full time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One more chapter please?

Love the story. But can you write the final chapter? Does the husband leave her, tolerate it because he doesn't want to lose her, become a watcher, or become a clean-up artist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Of course we need another chapter! And another, and another! lol My favorite author.

Kacey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No need to apologize

No need to apologize for the delays when every chapter is so hot! You are one of the best authors on here and this story is one of the hottest. I hope you continue to write a lot more chapters and you can take as long as you want. This story is the best interracial story I've read in a long time. Thank you

TwoStrongTwoStrongabout 2 years ago

There will never be enough chapters!!

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 2 years ago

Started reading DP's stuff this story. Good ratio of story with sex. Im a big fan of ''sex while on the phone to hubby'' so it got my interest. Looking forward to reading more in the series. Chloe uk tv

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Good and literate. The sex has become banal, commonplace. Repetition smooths the peaks and raises the valleys. Everything begins to appear the same without any salacious landmarks. I will try to read to the end.

regards,

Cannae.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES