Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the second picture was taken, Jayden said, "Come around and take a look. Let's see if you like this one better." His voice sounded differently now for some reason.

Kelly stood and moved with a sexy, confidence now. It was as if things were somehow on the table between the two of them. It wasn't openly stated, of course, but somehow it was out there.

Once behind the desk and looking at the screen, Kelly felt as if she purred out, "Yes. That one is much better. Thank you, Jayden."

This time Kelly didn't move away. She stood there, right next to Jayden as he set up the system to print her swipe card. She felt in control and yet dominated at the same time. She could tell he recognized the change in her attitude and saw the tell-tale signs of arousal in him. This empowered her. The control her sexuality had over him.

At the same time, she felt his dominance. At any moment he might tell her to do something and she would respond to his demand. It was a bizarre combination. A combination she enjoyed.

Kelly stood there in silence as Jayden finished preparing her card. He retrieved it from the machine and stood to present it to her. Kelly took the card and looked at her picture on it. Then turning her eyes upward to meet his, she said, "We will have to set up our tutoring schedule soon. Can't have you missing out on the season, can we?"

It was unmistakably flirtatious. Her professional self was scolding her new persona for being so overt and sexual with a student. Particularly one she had just met. But her sexual self was in control at this moment. It was overpowering her professional persona.

For a brief moment, Jayden's youth came into being. He looked at her with a sense of awe. She considered the fact that she might be the oldest woman he had the potential of being with, and it made him nervous for the briefest time. However, Jayden proved himself to be a force to be reckoned with when he quickly composed himself and said, "The sooner the better, Mrs. Harkins."

Kelly involuntarily sucked in her breath at his use of her full married name and again felt her face flush red. She smiled innocently at Jayden and said, "Thank you for the card, Jayden. I will see what Mr. Robinson has in mind for us." And with that, she walked out.

Kelly made a beeline for the women's faculty restroom. Thankfully no one was inside as she slipped into one of the stalls and dropped her panties to the floor. Her fingers were immediately rubbing her clit which responded with an explosive orgasm. Her shuddering climax ended a few moments before she heard the door open and heels clicking across the floor. She quickly scooped her panties from the floor, then had a naughty thought. She stuffed the panties in her purse and opted to go without.

Amazingly, when she came out of the restroom, Mr. Robinson was standing in the hallway. Kelly was confused at first until he spoke and told her that Jayden had called to let him know they were done. Mr. Robinson's presence, so close to her body's recent release, only furthered the stimulation she was still feeling. She didn't know if it was her imagination or reality, but she felt as if he knew what she had just did.

Mr. Robinson extended his hand forward in a gesture of 'this way' and said, "Walk with me Mrs. Harkins. Let's get you familiar with your new school and discuss what lay ahead."

Kelly nodded and said, "Yes, Sir."

He led her throughout the building, pointing out the various sections; math in this hallway, science over there, and so on. He was careful to have them duck from sight as the bell between periods rang. She was amazed at how adept he was at handling this little tour.

Mr. Robinson led the two of them down a hallway which was just around the corner from the gymnasium and not all that far from his own office. They paused outside an office door as he pointed down the hallway and said, "See that door? That is the side door to my office." Then he gestured to the door they were standing by and said, "And this is your office."

Kelly looked at him with surprise. "I get my own office?"

Mr. Robinson nodded and said, "Mrs. Harkins, the other faculty, particularly the black women we have working here, sometimes take issue with 'outsiders' coming on to our team. They view it as something of a threat and sometimes as a bit of a 'takeover'. I felt that giving you some separation might make the transition a bit easier."

Kelly felt herself nodding even as she considered that this special office might only make things worse.

Before she could say anything, Mr. Robinson continued, "And since you'll be doing tutoring of Mr. Thomas, I figured a little private area might do the trick."

Kelly nodded again and then asked, "But, I won't be tutoring him all day. What about the rest of the time?" He looked at her with a slight grin and she felt her face flush as she thought about what she would be doing to start each day.

Mr. Robinson said, "Well, Alysha will be going on maternity leave in a couple months. This is her second time giving birth during the school year and you know what kind of problems that poses for staff scheduling. I'm going to have you take over her class, but in the meantime, I want you to work on some special projects in addition to tutoring him."

Now Kelly was really confused. 'Special projects' at her other school was sometimes a code for giving someone mundane jobs.

Her boss recognized the look at once. He touched her arm and said with a chuckle, "Don't get the wrong idea. Your skills will be put to great use. In addition to tutoring Mr. Thomas, I want you to observe what goes on around here and offer suggestions for improvement. You bring a unique outside skill to this building which I think will be of great use."

He then closed the space between the two of them as he opened the office door. Kelly's libido was peaking once again at his close presence, so she offered no further questions to what he had just said. It's meaning slipping past her completely.

Mr. Robinson guided her into her new office and closed the door behind them. She saw the standard office desk and set up, but was surprised to see a nice couch on the side wall. As Kelly looked at the couch, she felt Mr. Robinson step up behind her. His hands on her hips and then his chest against her back. The bulge of his hardening cock making its presence known in the small of her back.

He spoke softly, but in command, into her left ear. "How about if we break this couch in, Mrs. Harkins. I bought it for your office the day after I hired you."

Kelly's arousal made her knees weak. She leaned back into Mr. Robinson for support, and slowly nodded.

Mr. Robinson's hands slid up her sides to cup her breasts from below. He gently squeezed them and tweaked her nipples as Kelly turned back over her shoulder to kiss him. Her lips never caught his as once she responded to his touch, he was moving her towards the couch.

Kelly simply followed his lead and spun around to face him. As she did, the back of her legs hit the front of the couch and she soon found herself seated before him. She was struck by how this position brought her back to her very first time with Tyrell. Him standing before her as she was seated on his couch. She smiled to herself at how far she had come since that first time just a few short months ago. Then she pulled out Mr. Robinson's cock. And a moment later her lips were wrapped around the chocolate head.

Kelly began a slow blowjob but knew Mr. Robinson probably wanted, and she agreed, to christen the couch with his cock inside her pussy. She pulled back with a loud sucking pop and smiled up at him as she leaned back and spread her legs, revealing her lack of panties.

Mr. Robinson gave her that subtle nod and wicked grin of his and said, "Mrs. Harkins, you are going to be my favorite employee." Then he joined her on the couch and positioned his cock at her pussy.

Kelly's body responded. Her hips humped upward and caught the head of cock and seemed to suck it inside of her. Her orgasm began at once. And continued as he slowly slid inside her.

Mr. Robinson eased forward until his cock was fully buried in Kelly's pussy, and then he paused. Kelly began to slowly gyrate and shift her hips as she looked up into his eyes. She almost pleaded with him, "Please fuck me, Boss. Don't tease me. Fuck me."

Mr. Robinson smiled and nodded, then began to do just that. Along the way, though he kept his voice low, he began a slow banter with Kelly. "Bitch, ain't nothing like fucking a white boy's wife. Nothing. Especially a looker like you. As I said, you was made for this."

Kelly was meeting his thrusts and increasingly turned on by his words. Everything to this point had proven his sentence to be true. She reflected on how much she enjoyed sex now. How often it was on her mind. How her husband David provoked none of those thoughts within her. She considered at how she was actively working to learn to be better for the men. And even now, with Mr. Robinson's cock stretching her adulterous pussy, she found herself debating what Jayden might be like.

A fresh orgasm bloomed at that thought. As it did, Mr. Robinson slid himself in to the hilt, and he began to cum. Kelly felt the warmth of ejaculation spread inside her and a smile brightened her face.

And then she silently stated to herself, "Maybe I was made for this."

----

A few hours later, after busying herself with gathering office supplies and learning more about the new school, Kelly found herself alone in the office with her thoughts. She quickly found herself thinking again about whether she truly was "made for this." It certainly was seeming likely. Unless her mind was actively involved on a task, her thoughts seemed to continually drift back to Mr. Robinson, Tyrell, Rashad, or anyone of the others. The school environment only compounded her problem. She wasn't looking at the young black men as students. She was checking them out in a similar manner to how they were looking at the new white teacher walking the hallways. It was arousing and scary at the same time.

Kelly was considering masturbating and began to debate whether getting up to close the office door or heading back to the bathroom in the teacher's lounge was a safer bet, when she heard footsteps and voices moving in her direction. She quickly sat up and put her hands on the computer keyboard to present a professional image in the event someone passed by or stopped at her door.

As they came closer, she realized one of the voices was Mr. Robinson. Her heart began to flutter, and her pussy moistened further. She took a deep breath to settle herself and also chastised herself for responding in such a manner. She already had sex with him twice that day; the first time was sucking him off when she arrived and the next was on the couch in her office. She had to get a grip. Yet, Kelly's eyes drifted to that couch as she reflected on the experience.

Mr. Robinson and whoever he was speaking with stopped just outside her door. She could clearly make out Mr. Robinson's voice but figuring out the other person wasn't as easy. That person must have been facing away and were also speaking with a slightly lower voice. It didn't sound like Rashad and the two of them talking in the hallway seemed unlikely. Jake was a possibility and the thought of him paying her a visit stimulated her further. Before she could put her finger on it, the two of them stopped talking.

An immediate sense of frustration struck her. Weren't they coming to see her? Wouldn't Jake or Rashad want to know where her office was? And if the answer to those questions was no, why did it bother her so much?

Kelly wanted to jump out of her seat and look out the door to see who it was and where they had gone, but she forced herself to remain seated. Her inner thoughts were at war as she silently scolded herself, "Get a grip and calm down!"

However, that sentiment was washed away a moment later when Jayden appeared in the doorway. "Nice office, Mrs. Harkins. Ok time to visit?"

Kelly was nodding before she even understood the question.

Jayden confidently stepped into the room and up to Kelly's desk. He didn't say anything. Instead, he just looked at her, fixing on her eyes at first and then slowly moving downward. He wore no expression, short of the perpetual slight grin which seemed to be just the way he looked rather than intentional.

Kelly felt herself swallow nervously and a fresh flush of embarrassment washed over her face. She wanted desperately to take control of the situation. To act as the teacher, the responsible adult party, but she couldn't. She was simply captivated. The thoughts which were dancing through her mind just a few moments ago were now in control. She again scolded herself, "Stop acting like this!"

But a moment later, Jayden locked his eyes back on her and gestured with his hand for her to come towards him.

Kelly was on her feet instantly.

She put up one more failed effort to assert herself, but her words were doomed by her contradicting actions. She said to him, "Jayden, please don't come in here and not say anything or attempting to boss me around." Yet at the same time she was saying this, she was moving around the desk following the silent direction of his hand. She didn't even fully acknowledge him closing the door until the latch clicked.

Kelly turned eyes to the door then back to Jayden. In that instant, he had closed the short gap between them and grabbed her arms. Though his grip was not tight, she nevertheless marveled at the strength of his hands. She looked up at him and with quavering voice, said, "Wha-what are you doing Jayden? You-you shouldn't be touching me."

Jayden smiled at her, his 6'3" height dwarfing Kelly by nearly a foot. Then he said what was quickly becoming the magic words. "Yes, I should, Mrs. Harkins. You was made to be touched."

Her knees weakened as her mind rapidly fluttered through events of her first day. She had started it on her knees in Mr. Robinson's office, sucking his cock. She then had a non-sexual, but intensely flirtatious introduction to Mr. Jayden Thomas, before Mr. Robinson had brought her to her office and fucked his cum into her. And try as she might, all those engagements, whether physically sexual or just simply flirtatious, served to keep Kelly aroused and stimulated throughout the day. Collectively, they broke her will to resist.

She looked up at him with passion in her eyes, "Did you lock the door?"

He smiled down at his high school teacher and shook his head no. "I just closed it. You go lock it."

Kelly nodded and did as her student instructed.

Her hands were shaking as she pressed the button on the handle to lock the door. She could not process the desire which was burning in her at this moment. What was it? She had just met him earlier that morning. Yet at the same time, all she wanted to do was please him. How could this be happening?

Kelly turned back towards Jayden and paused. In one last unconvincing effort, she said to him, "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm a teacher and you are a student." But at the same time, she was moving right back to him.

Jayden smiled and said, "That's right. And that's what makes this so fucking hot."

Kelly was done. She fell to her knees in front of Jayden and sought to free his cock. She had to have it. And the familiar words of Tyrell, Mr. Robinson, and now Jayden rang in her eyes: "You was made for this."

When his cock sprung into her view, she felt no truer words had been spoken.

She looked up at him with a combined devious and submissive expression before planting a wet kiss on the head of his hardening shaft. Then, reversing the teacher-student roles, she said, "I hope I pass your test.", before taking his cock into her mouth.

This was all the tutoring Jayden needed. When he felt the sensation of her soft lips closing on his cock, he swore his gratitude for Mr. Robinson and vowed to buckle down on his schoolwork, as long as he had the opportunity to spend more time with the lovely Mrs. Harkins.

For her part, Kelly forgot about tutoring. She forgot about where she was. She forgot about everything except for the hard, delicious, black cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

She took her time sucking and licking the shaft, coating it in her saliva, before pushing forward and taking him all the way into her throat. She relished at Jayden's groan of pleasure. A groan she has elicited from each of her men. She inwardly giggled to herself at the thought that her husband was not counted in that growing number of "her men".

She felt a need to prove herself to him. She was able to piece together that Mr. Robinson had set this up. Though she didn't know to what extent he had told Jayden about her, she felt it necessary to confirm her abilities. So, this blowjob had extra meaning.

Kelly began to bob her head up and down on Jayden's shaft. It was slow and deliberate. Each time she had him all, she held him there for just a second before slowly pulling back to the head. Her saliva and drool eased over her lips each time his cock pressed into her mouth and squeezed it out. She would glance up at his eyes each time she had pulled back far enough. The look of amazement on his face confirmed her hopes. She was pleasing him.

When Kelly reached up to begin massaging his balls, she knew he was on the brink. She could feel it in his body movements and hear it in the sounds he was making. She moaned out her own approval and the vibrations rippled through his shaft.

Her own orgasm began as she felt Jayden place his hand on top of her head a moment before the first rope of his seed exploded into her mouth. It was followed by another and another. Kelly swallowed to make room for more. When she had drained him completely, she took him to the root one last time and then slowly pulled back, swirling her tongue around his shaft.

She sat back and looked up at him with smoldering eyes. And he looked down at her with the combined look of amazement and that of a predator who had made their first kill. Now it was him that had a hard time speaking.

Kelly slowly put Jayden's cock back in his pants and said to him, "I hope you enjoyed today's lesson Mr. Thomas. I did."

Jayden finally found his voice. "I did. And I look forward to the next one."

Kelly nodded and said, "I'm sure Mr. Robinson will let us know the schedule. Until then, study hard."

"I will, Mrs. Harkins."

"Have a good day, Mr. Thomas."

Kelly closed and locked her office door again after Jayden left and then flopped on the couch with her hand immediately slipping between her legs. Her pussy was positively dripping with arousal. She could not believe that she had just sucked a student off, but she also could not believe how much she enjoyed it. She replayed things in her mind as she rubbed her clit to two delightful orgasms.

Kelly was still settling down from her orgasms when she heard her cell phone buzz. Her first thought was that it was David with one of his worrisome check-ins since she had forgotten to message him that morning. But when she grabbed the phone, she saw it was from Mr. Robinson with a very simple, "Call me." statement.

She unnecessarily straightened her outfit before calling him.

His smooth voice was music to her ears. He said, "You did well today, Mrs. Harkins. I believe you had a breakthrough with Mr. Thomas. It seems you have the right skills to get through to him." He paused a moment and then asked, "Would you agree?"

Kelly was panting on the other end of the phone. It was now clear to her that her suspicions were true. Mr. Robinson had set up the morning meeting and apparently Jayden had reported back to him on what happened. This realization aroused Kelly.

She took a deep breath and responded, "Thank you, Boss. I felt it was successful too. Will you be setting up our schedule?"