Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Robinson enjoyed the submissive nature of her question. It wasn't a matter of whether they would be meeting again, they clearly would. But it was her offer to let him pick the timing and frequency which he enjoyed. He replied back, "I will indeed. I will see you in the morning, Mrs. Harkins." And then he hung up.

When Kelly arrived at her new home with Tyrell, she debated what, if anything, to share with him. Obviously, they weren't exclusive since he had shared her. And he was the one who helped break her marital vows. However, she ultimately decided against telling him about her day. There was no particular reason.

It wasn't long after Kelly finished cleaning up the dinner dishes and straightening up the house before she and Tyrell were in the bedroom fucking. Tyrell was developing a penchant for her riding his cock and she was increasingly happy to oblige. Kelly was becoming very aware of the submissive personality which was emerging, and it found it incredibly arousing. Similarly, she was also becoming aware of the sexual power she had with her lovers and riding Tyrell gave her a sense of control.

Kelly bounced up and down on Tyrell's shaft for a good long while until she actually felt her thigh muscles begin to burn. She took the opportunity to slow the pace and keep his cock buried inside her as she ground her hungry pussy on him. She leaned forward as she did this and her tits hung to make contact with Tyrell's chest. The sight of her milky white tits resting and moving on his black chest was too much for her. She humped her pussy onto him fully and began to cum. Her contracting pussy muscles triggered Tyrell's own orgasm and his cock erupted inside her. She relished in the delicious sensation of the inner walls of her pussy being bathed in his lifegiving seed.

Kelly slipped off of him and began to suck his cock and balls clean as she has learned to do, and when she looked up, Tyrell was dozing. She smiled to herself at the look of satisfaction on his face.

She went to the bathroom and without really thinking about it grabbed her phone from her purse. She had missed five texts from David and he had also left a voicemail. She giggled to herself at first but then stopped when she realized she was probably only making things worse for him by not being there when he phoned or texted. She was giving him room to become suspicious.

Kelly quietly crept into the living room and called her naïve husband. He answered immediately with the same anxious tone he always seems to possess. She wondered if he sounded like this all the time and she was just becoming aware of it.

She apologized for missing all his messages and explained since it was her first day it was rather hectic with a lot of people to meet and things to get used to. Kelly closed her partially true apology with an innocent, "You understand, right?"

David, ever so trusting and gullible, told her he understood and just requested that she check in with him at the start and end of the day, so he knew she was safe. She agreed to do that and thanked him for being so supportive throughout this whole transition. She could hear the relief in his voice and smiled to herself at what his reaction would be if he knew the truth. They ended the phone call with a mutual exchange of I love you and then she sneaked back into bed, pressing her naked body against the naked flesh of the black lover who's bed she was sharing.

The following morning, after sucking off Tyrell in bed and Mr. Robinson in his office, Kelly made her way to her office. She had brought some personal items to decorate her desk and potentially hang on the wall if she had permission. After setting things down and arranging her desk, she stepped out to go to the bathroom and do a little hall walking to get oriented.

Unfortunately, she had yet to master the school schedule. For shortly after leaving the ladies' room, the bell rang and the hallway was abuzz with activity. As fate would have it, she happened to be in the hallway of a class which Jayden was exiting. He stepped into the hallway with another young black student and their eyes met.

Though they were still 20 feet apart and students were moving in all directions, she immediately felt her heart flutter as they stared at one another and she saw that sly grin plastered on his face. It was if in it was only the two of them in the hallway for a moment and then she saw and felt the eyes of the other student, standing with Jayden, upon her.

She instantly felt breathless as the look on his face might just as well have said, "I know all about what you did yesterday."

Kelly paused for a moment and was bumped by a female student who was following closely behind her and wasn't able to avoid Kelly's unexpected stop. The girl mumbled an irritated "Excuse me" and gave a rather cold stare in Kelly's direction before moving on.

Kelly paid it no heed; her eyes remained fixed on Jayden and the other black student now moving towards her. She didn't think it possible, but her heart seemed to pound harder in her chest. She could feel her nipples now seemingly pressing through her bra and into the thin pink and red sundress she wore. Her pussy moistened and goosebumps arose on her exposed arms. It was as if every nerve in her body was receiving stimuli.

Then suddenly Jayden and his friend stood before her. Jayden offered a smile similar to that which he gave her while issuing her swipe badge the day before. The same smile that prompted her flirtatious response to him.

The other student, whose name she did not know, stood there glancing back and forth between Kelly and Jayden as he tried to decipher the unspoken communication which seemed to be going on between the two. He did not attempt to hide his eyes from examining Kelly's body.

It was Jayden who finally broke the silence. "Morning, Mrs. Harkins. Didn't expect to see you already today."

Kelly unconsciously licked her lips to try and regain the ability to speak, but the simple act also served to generate a wider smile from Jayden. She attempted to steel herself to the look he was giving her by clearing her throat and then acting in the best authoritative manner she could muster, "Good morning, Jayden. I was just walking around to get myself oriented. I must have misjudged the time." Kelly paused a moment and then looked at the other student and said, "And you are?"

"Darius. I'm on the team with my boy here." He gave Jayden an elbow nudge in acknowledgment.

Kelly then had a vague memory of him on that fateful day when Mr. Robinson and Jake drove her to the school parking lot so they could show her Jayden. Her face flushed with the thoughts that memory brought to mind.

Her mind wandered down that path for a moment until Jayden brought her back to reality, "We down for another tutoring session soon, Mrs. Harkins?"

It was a simple question. Frankly, an innocent question unless one knew that had occurred in the first tutoring session. Kelly knees nearly buckled at the thought his question generated in her mind and she was grateful that at that moment another female student stepped up and needed them to move so she could get to her locker. This gave Kelly just a moment's distraction to try and regain control of herself.

It didn't work.

The flow of students began to reduce as they went to their classrooms, and very quickly Kelly found herself standing alone in the hallway with Jayden and Darius. She looked at both young men and wondered if they could read the vulnerability raging in her mind. She knew Jayden was aware, but what about Darius?

Jayden shifted slightly but somehow seemed to dramatically close the gap between them. He again gave her that disarming grin and said, "Well, Mrs. Harkins?"

And then she saw the look on Darius' face. She could tell he knew. She felt her face redden. She had to get away from them and clear her thoughts. She took a deep breath and then answered in a quavering voice, "Um, I don't know yet, Jayden. Mr. Robinson hasn't told me." She paused and considered just exactly how that sounded to the two of them. But it was too late to take back.

She was falling quickly down the rabbit hole.

Kelly took another deep breath and gently shook her head to clear it of the thoughts rising up within. She again tried to resort to an authoritative teacher's voice, but was only partially successful. "You gentlemen need to get to your classes." She then quickly turned and began to walk away from them in the direction of her office. She heard her heels clicking as a sense of embarrassment washed over her at the intensity of her feelings. When she reached the corner of the hallway, she turned and looked back over her shoulder to see if they had moved on to the classes as she said.

They hadn't. Rather, the two of them stood there blatantly staring at her as she was walking away. She had a sharp intake of breath at their gaze and felt her face redden anew. Kelly rounded the corner and paused, bracing herself against the wall of lockers to get her breathing and heartrate under control. Once settled, she made a beeline for the faculty restroom to wipe the wetness from her soaked pussy.

When Kelly returned to her office, she was unable to shake the erotic thoughts filling her mind. She glanced at the couch and considered that already Mr. Robinson had fucked her on it, and she had sat on it to suck off Jayden. She never once stopped to consider whether this alone time was part of Mr. Robinson's plan. That, recognizing the burgeoning sexuality in her, he might just continue to fertilize things with sex and exposure while letting her unoccupied mind help things grow.

But he was exactly right. Kelly had nothing to take her mind off things. The couch was in her field of view when seated at her desk. And since she really had no meaningful schoolwork to do, she inevitably ended up glancing around the room, with her eyes always drifting back to the couch and the experiences it had already shared.

Finally, at lunchtime, she opted to get some food. Unlike her previous teaching position, where lunch was not actually a lunch hour but just a chance to quickly intake some calories before getting ready for the next wave of classes, a claim echoed by nearly all teachers, Kelly actually had some free time. She made her way to the cafeteria and attempted to grab a simple meal and then sneak back to her office to eat privately.

However, that is easier said than done when you are an attractive white teacher in a primarily black school; Kelly stood out quite prominently. The male students were not shy about looking at their new teacher. The women, faculty and students alike, were not quite as accommodating with their eyes. Her face reddened at the sense of being on display, yet found herself glancing at the young male students to see if they were still looking. They were, and generally were involved in conversation with their classmates seated nearby. Needless to say, Kelly knew she was the topic of their discussion.

Kelly was soon on her way back to her office with a salad and a little bottle of iced tea as she again attempted to settle her heart rate. She took the opportunity to call David and check in in the hopes that would take her mind of sex. She giggled to herself at using her husband in this manner, but it did actually work a bit. In addition to his skin tone, his demeanor was in stark contrast to the black men she has been associating with all summer. She concluded the phone call with David and told him she would either text of call later, then resumed her lunch.

Just as she finished eating, her phone rang and when she answered it, she heard the smooth voice of Mr. Robinson. She held the phone to her ear and, as has now become habit, she unconsciously straightened her dress as if he could see her.

Mr. Robinson said, "How is your day going so far, Mrs. Harkins? Getting yourself adjusted?"

Kelly cleared her throat and said, "Yes, boss. I walked around a bit today to get myself better oriented." She was still trying to maintain the professional veneer.

Mr. Robinson said, "I heard. You ran into Jayden in the hallway from what I understand." He paused a moment and Kelly frantically wondered if she had somehow missed seeing Mr. Robinson. Kelly couldn't see her boss' ear to ear grin as he imagined her anxious reaction. He let her dangle for a moment longer before continuing, "Jayden told me was very impressed with your tutoring skills. A statement with which I fully agree. He asked if I could set up another session with you today. I told him I would see what I could do."

Kelly's head was spinning. Had Jayden really shared details of their experience with Mr. Robinson? It certainly seemed he had based on Mr. Robinson's statement. And how did her boss have such control over her? It was as if she were just a series of buttons and he knew all the right ones to press to put her under his spell.

In another effort to salvage a semblance of her professional self, Kelly began an effort to steer the conversation away from what Mr. Robinson suggested.

She didn't get very far.

"Well, boss, I was..."

And then Jayden appeared in her doorway.

When Mr. Robinson heard Kelly's voice abruptly stop, he knew the trap had sprung. He listened silently for a moment to gauge things and confirming his initial belief that he should have had Rashad install a hidden camera as he originally planned, before he heard Kelly's soft voice, "Oh, hi Jayden."

Mr. Robinson had to keep from laughing as Kelly spoke that directly into the phone.

She felt her face redden at the state of turmoil and arousal she was in and then continued, "I wasn't expecting. I'm on with Mr. Robinson right."

Jayden didn't say a word, knowing Mr. Robinson would set the necessary wheels in motion. He didn't have to wait long. Though Jayden couldn't hear it, Mr. Robinson said a simple phrase in a gentle, but still commanding, tone, "I'll leave you two alone."

Kelly's bewildered mind could only nod her agreement before she hung up.

Jayden, recognizing his principal was true to his word, stepped into Kelly's office and closed the door behind himself. Kelly was still momentarily frozen in place at the turn of events and was about to say something to Jayden about how the door shouldn't be closed, when he simply looked her in the eye and pointed at the couch.

Exactly what about that made her respond she'll never know, but in a flash, she was on her feet and moving around her desk to do as she was silently told. Kelly inwardly chastised herself for repeatedly being so willing to respond to what Jayden directed, but at the same time she knew it was what she wanted.

By the time she reached the couch she had fully turned into the sexual creature the men were molding. As she met Jayden's eyes, the phrase they had been saying over and over came to mind, "You was made for this." Kelly smiled to herself and thought, at least for this moment, I am.

Kelly held Jayden's gaze as she stepped towards him. Neither now had any doubt they were going to enjoy one another. The only thing in question was exactly how. Kelly, deciding she was the tutor after all, determined she would make the call. Her guiding force was the drooling pussy which had been begging for cock all day, since she sucked off Tyrell before getting out of bed, and then Mr. Robinson after arriving at school. Her married pussy wanted some attention now. Attention from something bigger than her fingers.

As Kelly got close enough, she pitched up on her toes with her mouth in search of Jayden's lips. She melted into his arms as he reached behind her to pull her into himself. Their tongues made contact and danced with one another. She felt his cock swell and press into her belly. Her nipples surged further in response.

Jayden, recognizing the conquest was already determined, took charge. He pulled back from their kiss and reached up to tweak each of Kelly's nipples still hidden under her dress. He looked into her eyes and slightly cocked his head. Kelly understood his command and reached up behind herself to unzip her dress.

It fell to the floor leaving her in only her bra and panties before her young lover.

Kelly heard the wicked and sexual intake of breath from Jayden as he drank in her sight. She was so pleased that he, and the others, found her so attractive and desirable. Still, she felt the flush of red run from her cheeks, down her neck, and onto her chest as she stood there undoing her bra and slipping off her panties before him in her office.

Jayden's eyes slowly glided up and down her body, occasionally stopping at her eyes, as he began to work to undo his jeans. He was either doing it purposefully slow, or was having a hard time ogling her and coordinating the buttons and zipper. Either way, it was taking him longer than Kelly wanted.

It was only when she stepped forward to help that she realized this is what he wanted all along. Kelly smiled up at him once she knew it. A moment later and his beautiful black cock sprung into view. It wavered and swayed like a snake beckoning its charmer forth.

Kelly slowly dropped to her knees, her mouth catching the crown of his shaft before her knees hit the floor. She let out a deep pleasured moan as she felt him slide across her tongue, and then began to slowly suck him to full hardness. She was conscious of not taking him too deep or offering to full a blowjob as she wanted him to last long enough to fuck her.

Similar thoughts were working in Jayden's mind, because as he reached his full length and stiffness, he pulled from her mouth with a pop and then spoke the first words he said since coming into the room, "We already broke in the couch, teach. Bend over your desk this time."

The raw sexuality and inappropriateness of his comments were a perfect mixture for Kelly's libido. Stepping fully out of her dress which was now pooled on the floor, the married and hopelessly corrupted teacher nodded and did as her young student demanded. She bent at the waist and glanced back at her young lover over her shoulder. An inviting and wicked grin painted on her face.

Jayden stepped between her legs and paused with the head of his cock poised at the entrance to her love channel. He looked down to take in the sight and Kelly could see the look on his face indicating she was probably the first white woman he had fucked. She recognized his expression from her own perspective the first time she saw a black cock about to slide inside her. She felt an incredible bond with him at that moment.

Kelly continued to look into his eyes as she said, "Put in me, baby. Let me be the first married, white woman to experience that lovely cock."

She used those words to stroke his ego in the event she was wrong in her belief. She wasn't. Kelly watched as Jayden's smile broadened and she continued, "Yes, baby, watch it slide in me. Drive it all the way home. Make me yours."

Jayden needed no further encouragement. He felt her pussy lips wrap around the crown and seemingly suck him inside of her. The warm wetness, combined with the view of her pink labia, was like a dream. He buried himself fully before pausing, completely seated inside her.

Jayden began a slow, grinding fuck, almost not willing to withdraw himself too much. Kelly debated whether it was because he was close to cumming or if it was just because he didn't want the pleasure to end. Whatever the case, she had to take action; her pussy needed a good hard fucking.

Kelly began to fuck back into Jayden, spurring him on. It was then she realized what was happening. He was enraptured at the sight of his black shaft piercing her white pussy. She saw him shake his head for a moment and then he got down to fucking. Soon, a sound she had become accustomed to over the summer began to fill her ears. That of his haunches slapping against the cheeks of her ass with each thrust.