Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her long-awaited orgasm brewing. Then, with perfect timing, her eyes found the picture of her and her husband she had placed on her desk just days before. As her viewed locked on to her foolish and naïve husband, Kelly's pussy spasmed in orgasm. It was nearly overpowering, and her knees weakened as her chest sagged into the desk.

Jayden, justifiably, took her reaction as a sign of his prowess and continued to hammer into her. As Kelly peaked a second time, she felt the telltale signs of Jayden's orgasm approaching. She looked back over her shoulder again, "Give it to me, baby. Pump that seed inside me."

That was that. Jayden lunged into her, embedding himself as deeply as he could go and the two of them exploded in orgasm together. His groans of pleasure dwarfing her own and threatening to be heard down the hall. Nevertheless, she used her pussy muscles to milk his balls of all they had to offer and gently lay her head down on the desk as she felt his pace slow.

As Jayden began to pull out, Kelly offered him another treat. She gracefully slid from the desk to her knees before him and grabbed the root of his shaft as her tongue snaked out to lick him clean of their juices. The look of amazement on his face was priceless. Kelly gently and completely cleaned his cock of any remnants of their encounter before settling back down and resting her naked behind on her feet curled up under her.

Kelly smiled up at him and said, "Thank you, Mr. Thomas. Your lesson is complete for today."

Jayden grinned down at her and simply nodded, knowing he would enjoy any and all future lessons this slut had to offer.

Very quickly, however, the awkwardness of what had just occurred struck Kelly. It only took Jayden a moment to pull up his jeans and be ready to leave her office. Once ready, he began to do just that, yet Kelly was still kneeling naked on the floor with her dressed puddled off to her side.

She jumped to her feet, feeling his seed leaking from her pussy on her inner thighs and frantically grabbed her dress as she told him to wait before opening the door. Jayden gave a soft chuckle at her response and stood there grinning and looking at her naked body with his hand on the door handle.

Kelly quickly threw the dress over her head and zipped it up to make herself have a somewhat professional appearance. Throughout, she was aware of Jayden's eyes staring at her naked beauty, and though in a frantic state at possibly being caught, his gaze still spurred her libido.

When she was done dressing, Jayden gave her one more head to toe look as he nodded in approval, then he opened the door and disappeared. Kelly remained frozen in place for a moment then took two jump steps to the door and closed it behind him. She sagged into the door and tried to get her thoughts under control as she wondered what she was doing and where this was leading. She felt completely out of control, yet exactly where she wanted to be at the same time. How could that be?

Kelly slowly staggered over to her desk as the rush of adrenaline and sexual endorphins began to wane. She grabbed a couple tissues and began to wipe up the remains of their coupling, before plopping herself down on her chair to try to get her thoughts under control and take stock of where she was headed.

One thing she did know. Her adventures were not yet over.