Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, little bitch. To the niggas. That's why you on this earth. You learned that this summer, didn't you?"

Kelly almost imperceptibly nodded.

Mr. Robinson continued, "You ready for some more learning, little bitch?"

He didn't wait for an answer. He already knew it. Everyone in the room, except for David, knew it. Mr. Robinson grabbed the bikini string on her right hip and began to gently pull it as he said, "You ready to put this body to work with that whiteboy out right there?"

Kelly nodded again.

Mr. Robinson wanted more than a nod. He said, "I want to hear you say it, little bitch. You going to put this body to work for me?"

Kelly didn't need to be asked again. "Yes, Boss. Please." She felt the string of the bikini completely loosen as she responded and then felt the panties slowly sliding down her leg. She was now completely naked.

She glanced at DeAndre when she heard his intake of breath as her shaved pussy came into view. She gave him a wicked grin and then looked back over her shoulder at her boss for his next words.

He did not disappoint.

"Little bitch, go give that white motherfucker a kiss on the lips. And spread those sexy ass legs wide when you do it."

If there was an ability to get drunk by simply listening to someone else speak, Kelly was there. His words and their meaning were an intoxicant for her. She obeyed immediately and gracefully padded towards her knocked out husband.

Kelly braced her arms on the back of the couch behind David, then bent at the waist as she straightened her legs, spreading them slightly as instructed. Then he leaned towards her husband's mouth. She was fully aware her breath carried the scent of DeAndre's semen which she had swallowed so recently. It caused another spike in her arousal.

As she pressed her lips to his, she felt the firm grip of Mr. Robinson's hands on each hip as he stepped between her legs. And a moment later, she felt the crown of his majestic Black cock begin to spread her labia. Kelly erupted in orgasm.

It took all her concentration to hold herself up as that Black cock slipped into her welcoming love channel. The lips of her pussy acting in concert with his shaft to pull him in deeply. As Mr. Robinson's cock fully embedded itself, Kelly came to realize everything he had said a few moments earlier was true.

Everything.

Since her summer of education had begun, David continued to diminish in her eyes. Him being unconscious on the couch before her and her lovers, clueless to what is going on around him and her conduct, was nearly a perfect metaphor for their separate lives.

This was who she was now. Her marriage to David was just a term. Kelly Harkins was a Black man's bitch.

Mr. Robinson seemed to sense what was going on in her mind and he let out a slight chuckle as he continued to fuck her. "That's right, little bitch. You coming to realize it's all true, huh? Ain't no going back for you now, is there?"

Kelly shook her head no, then correct herself before being told, "No. Never going back."

"Who you made for, little bitch?"

"Nigga cock."

"This whiteboy ever going to get some loving from this pussy again?"

"No."

"No? You Black only now, little bitch? That what I'm hearing? You Black only?"

"Yessssss!!! Fuck yessss!!! Black only. Now fuck me. Please, fuck me!"

Mr. Robinson did just that. He began to hammer his Black cock into her, ensuring this little lesson was fully embedded in her mind.

And with that, Kelly's arousal began to overflow. She was staring into David's face as she spoke, her voice punctuated by the thrusts of her boss' cock inside her pussy, "I'm sorry, honey. But this pussy is Black only now. You're going to have to accept that. But we'll cross that bridge... when the time comes." She paused and giggled, "When you are awake."

The niggas joined her in laughter.

Kelly remained inches from her husband's face as Mr. Robinson continued to fuck her while the others stood by waiting their turn. It was an amazingly wicked situation. She was close enough that she could see David's hair shift when air was forced from her lungs with every thrust of Mr. Robinson's cock. The sight excited her tremendously.

She knew she was playing with fire doing this so close to David. The medication did its job in making him fall asleep, but there was no guarantee it would keep him sleeping. Or prevent him from stirring or opening his eyes just for a moment. Even with that risk, Kelly was unwilling to even consider stopping. And when she felt Mr. Robinson's hands tighten on her hips indicating his approaching orgasm, any other concerns dissipated. She needed to welcome his load.

A moment later, her boss' Black cock buried in her cheating pussy, Kelly felt the warm bloom of his ejaculation spread inside her. Like when a load erupted in her mouth, it was a sensation she craved. Jet after jet of sperm was deposited inside her searching for an egg.

When her boss pulled his semen-coated cock from her pussy, Kelly didn't hesitate. She knew what she was to do. She slowly turned and sunk to her knees, a smile on her face as she extended her tongue to clean him of their combined fluids. It was ritual, a responsibility, she had learned since going Black. She enjoyed every lick and suck that came with her duty.

Once Mr. Robinson's cock was cleaned and he stepped back, Tyrell and Marcus moved in. Each had stripped their clothes already and their hard Black shafts bobbed before them as the approached. Kelly remained kneeling and smiled up at the two brothers, "How do you want me?"

The brothers laughed in unison before Tyrell spoke, "Stay right where you at, little bitch. Suck these dicks."

Kelly swooped right in, taking Tyrell's cock first. The idea of sucking off two brothers at the same time was oddly arousing. For whatever reason, it increased the taboo nature of what she was doing. After placing a wet and loving kiss on the head of Tyrell's shaft, she wrapped her lips around him and slowly pushed him into her mouth and throat, delighting in the feeling of her chin making contact with his full balls.

She then reversed direction, equally slowly and measured, maximizing Tyrell's pleasure, before transferring her mouth to Marcus and repeating the process. It never ceased to amaze her just how much she loved to suck cock. She absolutely adored it. Kelly glanced at David, his head still slumped against the back of the couch, and scolded him with her eyes for denying her this carnal pleasure. But then, looking back up at Marcus and Tyrell, she realized David could never truly give her this pleasure. It wasn't just sucking cock that she loved. It was sucking Black cock. And as Mr. Robinson had been drumming into her brain, she once again agreed that it was what she was here for.

As if on cue, Kelly heard Mr. Robinson's voice, "Little bitch. Smile for the camera."

Kelly looked to the side and there was Mr. Robinson holding up his cell phone. It was almost too much to comprehend. Here she was, on her knees, a Black cock in hand, and a Black cock in her mouth, with her husband unconscious as the backdrop. The camera caught a magical picture of the cheating wife's mouth slightly sagging open as an orgasm washed over her.

It didn't take long for the brothers to feed her their loads. Kelly had truly become and amazing cocksucker during her summer mentorship program, and even the Black men's arousal was spiked at her behavior with David right there. It was an act of conquest as much as sex.

Marcus went first. Kelly took him to the balls as his cock erupted straight down her throat into her waiting belly. She concentrated on feeling the pulses of shaft as his testicles emptied themselves into her. Once certain he was finished, she pulled back and sucked in a lungful of air, delighting in the slightly lightheaded rush she experienced while Marcus' cock cut off her oxygen.

Tyrell, though not quite as experienced as Mr. Robinson at reading Kelly, despite the fact he enjoyed her growing sexual skills the most, still noticed that slight grin on her face as she pulled in that air. Her eyes were closed and she probably didn't even know what her expression displayed. But it was apparent to Tyrell and Mr. Robinson.

The two of them exchanged a glance before Tyrell guided his Black cock towards Kelly's waiting mouth. In one smooth stroke she had him all. Tyrell began a slow throat fuck, pulling his cock out just enough for her to capture little breaths of air. He felt her right hand squeezing his thigh as her left massaged his balls. Fuck, she is good, were the thoughts shared by each of the four Black men in the room.

Tyrell pulled back just a bit more to let her take a slight breath then pushed forward fully and held Kelly's head against his crotch as his balls erupted. It was amazing to feel the pressure of her right hand ease as her oxygen was depleted, but her left hand remained diligently coaxing the seed from his testicles. When he finally finished feeding her his load and pulled back, Kelly sagged forward as she took in a desperate breath of air.

Mr. Robinson smiled in delight as Kelly used Tyrell's legs for balance and offered a gasping, "Fuck yesssss." to capture the sentiments of everyone, except David, in the room. She truly is a keeper.

Another couple hours of sexual fun was enjoyed by everyone before Kelly knew she was starting to truly tempt fate and risked David waking. She asked for help in getting David to bed before capping the night with Mr. Robinson again claiming her married pussy from behind with David laid out asleep beside them.

The following morning, David woke, still a bit hazy about what had gone on the night before. He had no real recollection of anything going on after dinner and began to offer Kelly an apology. Kelly rolled over to face him and gave him a dreamy smile, telling him not to worry about it. David had no idea it was Kelly slipping back into bed after sucking off Tyrell to start the day that finally woke him from his drug-induced slumber.

David got up and staggered to the bathroom and Kelly waited until he was out of sight to quickly slip her sleepshirt back over head to cover both her naked body and the various red blotches and handprints which served as reminders of last night's fun. There would be just no way to explain things away without David becoming suspicious.

Kelly found herself moving somewhat gingerly on her trek from the bed to the bathroom and then the kitchen. She smiled and thought to herself, "They really made me work for it last night." Then smiled again as David still somewhat shakily rounded the corner to join her.

Nothing further was spoken about the night before. David, who felt a sense of embarrassment and shame at falling asleep so early, couldn't bring himself to address the issue. Kelly, feeling delightfully wicked at the deception she successfully pulled off, just reflected silently on the pleasures that night had brought.

They ate a quiet breakfast together, sat on the couch to watch some TV and talk, then went out together to grab lunch. It became clear to Kelly that things within her had changed markedly. She found herself checking out every Black man she saw. Not just looking at them. But appraising them. Assessing their physical traits. Imagining how they might be in bed. It kept her pussy wet and nipples hard throughout her innocent little lunch with David.

Around dinnertime, her phone buzzed with a text from Mr. Robinson. She was already filled with anticipation at the thought of Mr. Robinson or one or more of the others joining her once David left and was hoping this text would confirm things. The text was Mr. Robinson's typical direct and to the point manner, "What time he leaving?"

Kelly read the text, then excused herself to go to the bathroom so she could respond freely. Her pussy moistened as she quickly tapped out, "Probably right after dinner. Maybe an hour. Coming over?"

"Not tonight little bitch. But I'm going to have Elaine stop by with a little gift for you."

Kelly was both disappointed and excited. She was hoping he would come over so they could fuck, but the idea of him sending his wife over with a gift, even though she had no idea what it was, was quite arousing. She replied with a simple, "Yes, Boss." before heading back to David. It wasn't all that bad. She knew Tyrell would be there to give her the fucking she so desired.

As David prepped to leave, he felt the anxiety building up again. Try as she might, Kelly just could not sufficiently mask the excitement that he was leaving so she could get back to what she was increasingly considering her 'normal' self. She ended up walking him to his car and giving him a sweet kiss goodbye and stood there watching as he drove off. She smiled and waved as she took a picture of him driving way. David naively thought it was loving gesture on her part. He did not realize that the picture was sent to Mr. Robinson with the caption, "He's leaving."

***

A short while later, Elaine Robinson arrived at Kelly's door. She had a box in hand. Kelly was curious, but happily invited Elaine inside and accepted the gift. Elaine said, "My husband got this for you. He wants you to wear it to work tomorrow. Hopefully it fits properly."

Kelly smiled as she opened the box. Even though her own thoughts regarding her marriage have dramatically changed since the summer, she still found Elaine's role in her husband's life curious. She really didn't care though. Elaine was a very kind and professional woman, and honestly seemed completely comfortable and at ease with things. Kelly reasoned that if it didn't bother Elaine, why should it bother her?

Inside the box was a very simple outfit; a black skirt and a white, button-down blouse. And when Kelly tried it on, she noticed the skirt was relatively simple. Sure, it fit more snugly but there really is only so much flexibility in design that exists with a skirt. The top, however, was different. Kelly noticed it immediately upon buttoning it. It had to be designed specifically for her.

Fastening every button fit the top closer to her skin. The topmost button was essentially in horizontal line with her nipples. The next button down was just below the curve of her breasts and nearly on contact with her upper torso. Each subsequent button followed that tight line. It outlined her torso to perfection.

The back and sides of the top ended where it met her skirt, right in line with her hips. But the line of the buttons down the front extended below the line of the skirt and, through some naughty design, seemed to form an arrow pointed directly at her pussy. Kelly stared at her image in the bathroom mirror and wondered if it was just her imagination, but when she stepped back to the front room to show Elaine, it was clear it was not an aberration.

Elaine's eyes fixed on the formfitting nature of the top on Kelly's breasts then walked her eyes down to 'the arrow' pointing at her pussy. Her eyes then found Kelly's as she said, "That looks perfect, Kelly. Exactly as intended."

Kelly felt her cheeks flush with a combined sense of embarrassment and arousal before she spoke. "He wants me to wear this to school? But what about... the students... the other teachers? Won't it cause..."

Elaine shook her head gently and said with her quiet confidence, "Let your boss worry about that, Kelly." She didn't have to say anything further. Kelly knew she was going to wear it as she was told to. It excited her tremendously.

***

The following morning, after draining Tyrell's balls with her mouth, and getting herself ready for the school day, Kelly stared at the image looking back in the mirror. The outfit truly was amazing and accentuated every curve and her flat belly to perfection. She paused long enough to take a selfie so she could enjoy the sight further, then grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

Kelly was buzzing with excitement as she drove. She was putting quite a bit of faith in Mr. Robinson by venturing into school dressed as she was. No doubt the students, particularly the Black male population, would ogle the display she was presenting. But she had already become somewhat used to that in the course of this short school year. She was really the only young white woman teacher so her standing out was rather normal. And being quite attractive while casting a natural sexual aura only added to things.

However, it wasn't really the reaction of the students which gave her pause. It was the other teachers, all of whom were Black women. They weren't the fondest of her being in that school and had treated her rather coldly or with some standoff since she arrived. This outfit would not help that situation. Putting the car in park at the school, Kelly took a deep breath and said aloud in the car, "Fuck them. They aren't my boss." She giggled to herself at the bluntness of that statement and then got out of the car with a renewed sense of confidence.

She made it about 15 feet past the small cluster of cars she was parked near, when she could sense the heads of the students milling about turning in her direction. She felt a wave of butterflies in her stomach, which were very similar to those she felt on her first day. However, unlike that first day, these served to inspire confidence in her. Mr. Robinson had chosen this outfit for a purpose. A purpose she did not yet know, but it was clearly having an impact on those that saw her in it. She was no longer walking across that parking lot, but rather she felt almost as if she were gliding.

By the time Kelly reached the main door, her pussy was soaked. Being openly stared at by the young Black men served to arouse her tremendously, even if they were accompanied by looks of scorn, or was it jealousy, from the Black women. Whatever the case, she knew where she needed to be. In her boss' office.

Stepping in the administrative area, Kelly was greeted by the familiar face of Margaret. On this day, however, it took Margaret a moment to actually offer her a greeting, her voice caught by the sheer sexual beauty Kelly was displaying. She finally stumbled out, "Good morning, Mrs. Harkins. He's, um, he's waiting on you."

Kelly smiled and winked at Margaret before stepping to Mr. Robinson's door. She took a deep breath in effort to temper her excitement and then turned the knob and went in.

His greeting was everything she had hoped it would be. Kelly closed the door behind herself as she heard her Black boss say, "Fuck, little bitch. That looks better than I thought it would. Damn, you fine."

Kelly's face flushed red with the slightest bit of embarrassment but even greater arousal. Her nipples flared to attention making themselves even more prominent under the tight blouse, and she briefly debated if the moisture in her pussy would begin to run down her legs. She smiled sweetly at Mr. Robinson and said, "I'm glad you like it." before she did a slow pirouette before him so he could see her from every angle.

This impromptu subtle, but real, exhibitionist act Kelly displayed was playing right into Mr. Robinson's desires. He looked at his prize and slowly nodded his head as he said, "Come over here and say good morning the right way, girl. Damn."

Kelly was already moving at his first word. She gracefully went to her knees before him and was happy to see his pants were already undone as if awaiting her arrival. She smiled up at him from the position she had become so familiar with since starting every school day like this, and planted a loving, wet kiss on the crown of his Black shaft. She cooed out a gentle "Good morning." to his cock before giving it a complete tongue bath.

Once his majestic Black cock was coated with her saliva, she went to work, sucking him deeply into her mouth before pushing him into her throat. This was something she had come to adore. And every time she did it she could not help but contrast things with her husband David, who always refused any consideration of her sucking his white pecker. It always made her giggle.