Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 10

Story Info
Kelly's changes continue; her hubby unknowingly participates.
13.7k words
4.5
24.2k
41

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for the delay in posting this chapter. Thank you to those that have been following and providing your feedback. To those that are just reading about Kelly for the first time, please understand this is a series about a cheating wife and involves interracial sex. If that doesn't appeal to you, then you may not wish to read further.

Also, this chapter involves one of the characters being drugged.

Your constructive feedback is always welcome, but derogatory statements will be removed.

Special thanks to Todger for his wonderful editing support.

I hope you enjoy, and have a Happy New Year!

DP

--------------------------------------------------------

Friday afternoon, Kelly was in her office licking the remnants of Jayden's cum from his spent shaft after riding him to a delightful orgasm. Her young lover leaned back into the couch with a satisfied smile on his handsome Black face. Kelly smiled up at him, reveling in the pleasure she had provided.

As she did, she thought back on the previous week and all that it involved. She had said a somewhat hasty goodbye to her husband on Sunday when Mr. Robinson called to ask when she was returning. That trip back was memorable unto itself with the multiple stops along the highway where her lovers exchanged vehicles and exchanged positions before her as she sucked them off in turn. Then, between Monday and Friday, Kelly had not gone more than 7 hours or so without the pleasure of a Black cock, whether it was Tyrell's, Mr. Robinson's, or Jayden's. Her mind swooned at that thought.

Her little reverie was broken when her office phone rang. It was Mr. Robinson. His smooth voice once again casting its hypnotic spell and it took Kelly a moment to respond.

"Uh, hi Boss. I wasn't expecting your call. I was, um, just finishing with Jayden."

She glanced at the young Black stud who recognized it was his cue to get himself ready to leave. Kelly's eyes remained on him as he finished putting himself away and gave his teacher a subtle head nod as he stepped out of her office.

Mr. Robinson gave a slight murmur of approval before he spoke, "I understand your husband is coming to town tonight. Is that correct, Mrs. Harkins?"

Kelly smiled at the surge of excitement caused by hearing her full married name, even if it were slightly diminished by the mention of her husband's arrival. "Yes, he is. I'm not sure what time though. He's supposed to call in a little bit to let me know. In fact, I thought this might have been him." She paused a moment to consider what she just said and then offered an unnecessary apology, "I'm sorry. You probably don't care about all that. But, um, why do you ask?"

Kelly's boss was proud of just how caught under his spell she had become. She was quite the catch. He replied, "On the contrary, Kelly, I do actually care about all that. I was considering inviting the two of you over this evening. A slightly smaller gathering than the previous one he attended. My wife is out of town, but that would be ok. What do you think, Kelly?"

Kelly was beginning to pick up a theme in the constant shifting of how he referred to her. Until this past Sunday when her 'lessons' finally seemed to take hold, he had been referring to her as Mrs. Harkins. But since then, after she had exposed her inner self's raw sexuality, he began to call her Kelly. Could it be that he was using her married surname as something of an aphrodisiac and then her first name when speaking to the slut within? It certainly seemed possible.

It really didn't matter anyway. She was already nodding her head when he said he was thinking of having her over that night. Kelly responded in a manner more indicative of her newfound self, "That sounds wonderful, Boss. We'll be delighted to join you. I'll let him know when he calls."

"Thank you, Mrs. Harkins. And please, stop by my office before departing for the day."

"Yes, Boss. I will.", Kelly responded, a bright smile lighting up her face.

***

When David called Kelly about an hour later to let her know he was on the way, he had no idea what his wife had been doing just a short while earlier in her office. Nor did he know what she had been doing all week since she left his side on Sunday. He was just as clueless about her summer of change where she first violated her marital vows, and then did so time and time again. He was just excited to see her, yet for some reason he was filled with a growing discomfort that things between them were changing.

He couldn't deny the feelings which were stirred during a recent phone call where she referenced tutoring the Black student. She seemed to sound differently when she broached the topic and her words and tone had him slightly uncomfortable while also causing a response in his penis. To avoid her becoming aware of his reaction, he tried to hurry off the phone. But Kelly called him back a short while later and the mischief in her voice was apparent. He just couldn't put a finger on it, and it had his stomach in knots.

David tried to mask his concerns in this phone call. He tried to not let his voice expose his anxiety. Unfortunately for him, Kelly, now with a seeming heightened sense of perception, saw right through the false bravado her husband was expressing. Ever cheery, her voice simultaneously made him smile but perpetuated his inner turmoil.

Kelly asked what time he expected to arrive, and a somewhat troubled David responded that he would be there in time for a late dinner. Her response only added to this growing anxiety, "That's perfect timing, honey. Mr. Robinson invited us over tonight. He figured it would be easier so we wouldn't have to worry about cooking or picking up food. Very thoughtful of him."

David didn't know how to respond. He had no ready plan to counter Mr. Robinson's offer. And Kelly's voice made it clear she was looking forward to the visit. He reluctantly agreed.

***

At 3:30, when the hallways were filled with students departing for the weekend, Kelly made her way to Mr. Robinson's office. She had no idea what he had in mind. And she didn't care. She just knew she would enjoy it.

She greeted Margaret in the administrative office who barely glanced away from her computer screen while saying, "Go on in, Mrs. Harkins. He's expecting you."

Kelly offered a simple thank you to Margaret and then stepped inside her Boss' office.

Mr. Robinson was seated behind his desk as he motioned Kelly towards him, while he rotated his chair 90 degrees. Kelly was beaming as she walked toward him and was pleasantly surprised when she stepped around the desk to see that Mr. Robinson's cock was out and waiting for her.

The horny teacher licked her lips and then said to her Boss in a husky whisper, "Is that for me?"

"It's all yours, Mrs. Harkins."

Kelly slipped to her knees and planted a loving kiss on the crown of his shaft. This was quickly becoming her calling card. A loving, respectful kiss for the Black cocks which gave her so much pleasure.

She began to suck her Boss off, bobbing her head slowly up and down on the shaft and occasionally pausing to lick and suck his full testicles. She was almost purring as she pleasured him. The desire to swallow his full load inspiring her.

Mr. Robinson enjoyed her oral prowess and then began to speak. "Mrs. Harkins, did you make your husband aware of our plans for this evening?"

Unwilling to remove him from her mouth long enough to answer, Kelly simply offered a "MmmHmm."

She saw the smile appear on her Boss' face as he continued, "Good girl, Mrs. Harkins. Now finish what you started."

Kelly needed no further instructions. She began to swallow her Boss' cock into her throat. A slow plunge with each downward stroke and then a cheek-hollowing suck as she withdrew. As she caressed and fondled his balls, she felt the telltale signs that they were ready for release. Her thirsty mouth was there to receive.

Rope after rope of his thick jism bathed her tongue, and Kelly swallowed to make room for more. Every time one of her niggas emptied themselves inside of her, she marveled at the size of the load and wondered why it had taken her so long to find her true self. However long it took, she was happy that she had made the discovery.

Once she had him fully drained, Kelly gave the crown of his cock another loving kiss, then smiled up at her Boss and said, "Thank you."

***

A couple hours later, a jittery and anxious David pulled into the driveway at Kelly's place. The pressure had been building upon him with each closing mile, yet he couldn't bring himself to call Kelly and try to get her to change their evening plans. By the time he put the car in park, he knew it was too late.

Kelly was also feeling jittery, but for entirely different reasons. Typically, upon returning from work, she and Tyrell would engage in some sort of sexual fun. But today wasn't typical. Today, her husband was arriving. That meant no fun with Tyrell. Frustrated at first with that thought, she smiled as she finished it with, "For now."

Kelly was still nervously pacing around when heard the car door close. She glanced out the window to see David out of the car, stretching, then reaching in to grab his bag.

Kelly watched out the window as her diminished husband approached. He looked the same, yet different somehow. He appeared more and more different each time she laid eyes on him since this enlightening summer began. But was it him or was it her?

She still loved him. But at the same time, she knew her life was on a path of its own now, and that path might be on a collision course with her marriage. What happened then?

Kelly's thoughts got no further as David stepped through the room, a happy, but awkward smile on his face. That look irritated her, but she effectively masked her irritation as she welcomed him with a warm greeting and a hug.

"Hi, honey! How was the drive?"

David cleared his throat in an attempt to sound more confident as he spoke, "Traffic was ok. I'm just happy to be here."

Kelly smiled at him and said, "Come on, let's put your bag in the bedroom."

For a moment, David thought she might be leading him to the bedroom for sex. He swallowed nervously as he followed behind his wife. He barely took the time to look around. He was fixed on the beauty and sexiness emanating from Kelly even as she was still dressed in her work clothes.

His hopes of sex were dashed, however, when she told him to put his bag down and then said, "I'm going to get changed so we can go. I don't want to be late for Mr. Robinson's dinner invite."

David could barely sputter out a "But, I thought..." when he saw Kelly grab the blue and yellow sundress hanging from the closet door. She looked at him with a smile, then disappeared into the bathroom to change.

Just over a half hour later, Kelly and David were pulling into Mr. Robinson's driveway. Kelly looked stunning. Her sleeveless sundress, in school colors, was similar to the one she wore on the first day. However, this one was a bit more form fitting and would be less than appropriate at school.

David was reeling. He had worked a full day, then driven to see Kelly, and was now accompanying her to dinner at her boss' house. He was almost desperate to express his concerns but wanted to accommodate Kelly's wishes. He had no way of knowing that it was that simple lack of assertiveness which was costing him dearly.

Mr. Robinson greeted them at the door and a moment later, Kelly had a beer in hand as her boss led the two of them out to the deck out back. On the deck, in a scene which made David flash back to that awkward encounter a couple weeks earlier, were Tyrell and Jake.

Kelly smiled brightly in greeting at the sight of her Black lovers and then turned to David, "Honey, you remember Tyrell and Jake, right? Tyrell worked with my father and Jake is a PE teacher at my school."

The continuing turn of events was almost exhausting for David. What was supposed to be a nice weekend for him and Kelly, was now seemingly lost and he couldn't regain control. Still, he smiled at the two Black men and extended a hand in greeting.

On the drive over, David had tried to come to terms with him and Kelly having dinner with her boss. Yet now, with Tyrell and Jake present, he was again caught off balance. When the conversation quickly centered around things going on at school or in the local area, David felt uncomfortably out of place. He just had nothing to offer in more ways than just conversation.

Neither Kelly nor David were aware of this element of Mr. Robinson's master plan. He wanted her to become more and more comfortable in her new surroundings, while at the same time, making David feel displaced. He was slowly inserting a wedge between the couple to ensure her life here took priority.

It was working.

As awkward as David felt, he could not help but be stirred by just how sexy Kelly was. Her playful giggle seemed to have all the men competing for her attention. Try as he might, when it came to the Black men, David was falling further behind in this unspoken competition.

Kelly's recent intimate sexual encounters with the men had her gravitating towards them even when David tried to capture her attention in his meek manner. It was an increasing challenge for her not to initiate some sort of contact or sexual activity with the men. Her stiff nipples and moist pussy were making her keenly aware just what they wanted to do, but David's presence made it impossible.

His presence was causing an additional problem. Him being in such close proximity to the men whom she had given herself to, was wildly exciting. Kelly's mind raced with the thoughts of one of the Black men bending her over the patio table and taking her from behind, as David stood there awestruck. It was such a rush of excitement, that she was debating inviting the act herself.

Instead, in an effort to divert her focus from being fucked, Kelly looked to the men and said, "Anyone need another beer?"

When she went inside to fetch the beer, David followed behind like a nervous puppy. He was desperate to try and gain control of the situation.

"Kelly, um, how long do you think we'll be here? I was kind of hoping we could have some time together."

There it was. That lack of assertion. That inability to put himself as the prominent man in her life.

Kelly looked at him with a smile and said, "I'm sorry honey. We can go soon. My Boss invited us over and I thought it appropriate that we attend. I don't like to disappoint my Boss." The true meaning of that last sentence was completely lost on David.

He nodded and then took the two beers Kelly handed him, and nodded again when she said, "For Tyrell and Jake."

All three Black men smiled as the sexy wife stepped out with a fresh beer for herself in one hand and another for Mr. Robinson in her other, while David trailed behind with beers for Tyrell and Jake in his hands. David completely missed the irony that the only one who would be empty handed at the end of this was himself. It was not lost on the others.

After about another half hour of suggestive and mildly flirtatious conversation with the Black men, Kelly realized she was pushing her luck and needed to get David out of there. David was relieved at Kelly's words. So relieved was he, that he offered to head out and start the car to get the A/C running. He felt it would give him a bit of reprieve from the perpetual awkward state he felt himself in, while also putting the departure in motion rather than allow it to be delayed.

He was on his way through the house to the car in a flash.

Once David stepped inside, he couldn't hear the laughter of the men or the giggling of his sexy wife at his expense. He also wasn't aware of her turning to them and pressing her body to theirs as their hands cupped her ass and tits. She was playing with fire and she knew it, but she couldn't resist it. She also knew her body would crave more after their touch, but she had to feel it. It felt like every cell in her body was willing her to drop to her knees and free their cocks.

Battling that urge, she looked to Tyrell and said, "I'll leave the side door unlocked. Please be quiet coming in."

David was completely unaware of the Kelly and Tyrell's living arrangements. His anxiety would have soared had he been aware. He thought Tyrell had moved out when Kelly had moved in rather than the two of them sharing a bed together.

By the time they got back to the house, the burden of the day's work, the couple hour drive, and the anxiety over the evening's events were all catching up to David. He was fatigued. Still, finally being alone with Kelly gave him a bit of rejuvenation. The couple, now viewing the world from two vastly different perspectives, sat on the couch engaging in conversation and just generally catching up until exhaustion finally wore David down.

As David was grudgingly surrendering to the need for sleep, Kelly's phone was in her purse buzzing with texts. She smiled at the subtle vibrations from the purse next to her, knowing it was probably Tyrell or maybe Mr. Robinson. Kelly turned her smile towards her husband and suggested they go to bed. That smile was a weakness for David and he momentarily forgot about the awkward evening.

The two of them got themselves ready for bed and shortly after slipping under the covers, David succumbed to sleep. He was out like a light.

Kelly waited a moment to make sure he truly was out, then grabbed her phone. A series of texts were waiting there from her lovers. It was a group chat and the general theme, as expected, were mocking statements of David coupled with various comments centered on how "a whiteboy like that don't deserve to lay claim to what Kelly offers." It was incredibly erotic to read. Then, as if on cue, another text popped in and she was greeted by the pleasant sight of Tyrell's hard Black cock with the caption, "This will be in the spare bedroom in about 10 minutes."

"I can't wait to taste it." she replied.

Kelly slipped as quietly from the bed as she could. As she tried to silently drift from the room, she thought back to earlier that summer when she first began violating her marital vows, and how on this same floor, she was dreading the creaks as she tried to sneak from the room with Tyrell sleeping on the bed. A naughty smile appeared on her face as the memory took hold.

Safely from the room, Kelly scampered to the spare bedroom and pulled her sleepshirt off over her head. The idea of greeting Tyrell naked with her husband sleeping under the same roof was too much to resist.

The sleepshirt was still settling where she tossed it when Tyrell stepped through the door. A low "Fuck yeah" growled from within him.

Kelly smiled sweetly then sunk to her knees. "Please let me suck your Black cock, baby." were her words of greeting.

Tyrell nodded in a similar manner to Mr. Robinson, then closed the bedroom door behind him. Even with the naked beauty kneeling before him, and being fully aware that he could take David in a straight up fight, Tyrell couldn't help but think of how a jealous rage could empower even a white boy like David. He paused for a moment and said, "You sure he's out?"

Kelly smiled and nodded, "Yes, baby. Once he's out, he's out. Now please don't make me wait any longer to taste you."

A moment later, the Black cock that started it all came into view. Kelly was nearly drooling at the sight. The memories and passions it enflamed. The pleasure it provided. The transformation it had spawned. Tyrell's cock was almost a being to itself in her mind.

Kelly leaned in and gave it the kiss of respect it deserved, then ran her tongue from his full ball sack to the crown as she purred out her pleasure. She gazed up at him and said, "I was dying to do this since arriving at Mr. Robinson's." And then she engulfed the head into her hungry mouth. Her first instinct was to voraciously attack him. To slurp the load from his balls as quickly as she could coax it out. But then she settled down and realized she had to make it last a bit. To savor his taste and the sensation of his veiny staff sliding across her tongue. Her freedom was inhibited until her husband returned home on Sunday.