Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she quickly dismissed thoughts of David from her mind. She had a Black cock to please. Kelly then began to suck off her boss with earnest, taking him deeply into her mouth and throat repeatedly. She was craving his load as much as he wanted to give it to her. That combination of mutual lust brought Mr. Robinson's climax along quickly.

As Kelly felt the head of his cock expand in her mouth as it prepped for release, her own orgasm began to crest, and a moment later, as his cock pumped rope after rope of delicious, rich semen into her mouth, Kelly joined him in orgasm. She swallowed her boss' morning load, gave his cock a loving kiss, then helped put him away in his pants.

Mr. Robinson asked her to stick around for a few minutes, then buzzed Margaret, saying, "Margaret, is Ms. Jones here?"

"Yes, sir."

"Please send her in."

Kelly was instantly self-conscious. Who was Ms. Jones? What was she doing here? Were there any remnants of Mr. Robinson's cum still on her lips? Was it obvious she just sucked him off? There was no time to answer even a single one of those questions before the door opened and a Black woman a few years older than Kelly walked in. She immediately looked at Kelly and gave her that notorious look one woman gives another in assessing them. Instead of furthering Kelly's concerns, it oddly emboldened her.

She smiled at Ms. Jones and said, "Good morning, Ms. Jones." The somewhat condescending look on Ms. Jones' face disappeared as she now had no idea what position Kelly held. Kelly felt a rush of power watching that change.

Mr. Robinson excused Kelly and told her he would come by her office when this introduction was done. Kelly walked out of the office with a smile and headed to her office. Once her door was closed, Kelly slipped a finger inside her panties and gave her hungry clit a gentle touch which brought her to orgasm. She sat on her couch with a rather dreamy look on her face, her fingers still gently toying with her sex as she savored the remaining taste of Mr. Robinson's cum on her tongue.

Her buzzing phone broke her little reverie.

It was Mr. Robinson texting, "Little bitch, be by your car at 10am."

The rush of excitement and being bluntly told what to do like that always aroused her and she replied back with a simple unquestioning, "Yes Boss."

Kelly chose a good advance time to sneak out without being noticed, a particular challenge considering her provocative outfit, and was seated with anticipation in her car by 9:58. She watched as Mr. Robinson stepped out of the building and then received another text from him. "When I pull up, get in quickly."

A moment later he was pulling up and Kelly once again giggled at feeling like a secret agent as she got out of her car and snuck into his, careful to keep her head low just in case. Without being told, she sunk low in the passenger seat in silence until they were off school grounds and safely out of sight. She didn't stop to think that the window tint prevented the need for any such action.

She looked at her boss and said, "Where are we going? Back to Marcus' pub?" She could hear the excitement in her own voice.

Mr. Robinson smiled and responded without looking her way, "Patience, little bitch. You'll see in a couple minutes."

Sure enough, a few minutes later she did find out. They pulled into an apartment complex she had passed by since moving here but had never paid much attention to. Mr. Robinson parked in front of a unit then got out with saying a word. She instinctively followed.

Mr. Robinson unlocked the door and stepped inside with Kelly right behind him. They were in the kitchen of a small one-bedroom apartment, lightly furnished with the essentials.

Kelly looked at him and said, "What is this place?"

He motioned for her to come closer and explained things. "This is a little crib me and a few of my boys keep. You know Elaine doesn't have an issue with me playing, but she only lets me take it so far in the house. One of my boys has the same issue. Two others do their running around the more traditional way without the wives knowing. This little place gives the four of us space to play."

Kelly smiled up at him, her excitement evident, and replied, "And are we here to play today?"

"Oh yea, little bitch. We definitely going to play. But first we need to have a little conversation." He could tell by the look in her eyes and rosy color of her cheeks that she was completely and hopelessly addicted to whatever it was he was going to say.

Kelly nodded in response without a word.

Mr. Robinson continued, "Jayden has really taken to your motivation talents. He's paying more attention; his studies and his improving grades are making colleges focus on his talents on the court. You're really making a difference for the young man. And I think you're enjoying the benefits too, huh?"

Kelly giggled nervously in agreement.

"But we can't risk ruining a good thing, Mrs. Harkins. Him visiting your office might start generating questions that none of us want to answer. So, this little place here can help that out. Would you agree?"

Kelly's breathing picked up noticeably with his use of her married name, before she tempered it enough to ask the question he knew was coming. "Yes, but, um, I, uh, what about class? I mean, I uh, getting back and forth to the classroom might be even worse. Won't it?"

The confusion and desperation in her voice and on her face was almost priceless. She was absolutely hooked!

Mr. Robinson took some mercy to ease her internal conflict since he knew there were a couple other challenging issues that lay ahead. He said, "Good question, Mrs. Harkins. That's where Ms. Jones comes in. I hired her to take over in that area."

Kelly's jealous reaction was somewhat amusing, "What do you mean? She's going to be working with him?"

Mr. Robinson chuckled. "No, Kelly, no. Ms. Jones does not have the necessary skills to work with him. That's entirely your department. She's going to take over in the class when Alysha goes on maternity leave. This will free you up for tutoring."

He waited a beat then continued, "See, you know Darius, Jayden's friend. He's a baller too. And when he found out Jayden's secret for his grades, well... let's just say he wants to improve his grades so he doesn't lose his spot on the team."

Kelly's mind was in turmoil. Her level of arousal was making coherent thought difficult. She leaned back against the kitchen counter to keep her balance. Was he suggesting she start fucking Darius too? And using this apartment for that purpose? What about teaching?

She didn't have time to formulate any response before Mr. Robinson continued by tugging at the string of giving a student a better future, "You're making a difference for these young Black men. Giving them a chance to get out of this area. Break the cycle for them. Tutoring here can do that. Not in the classroom. You want to be part of that, don't you, Mrs. Harkins?"

His smooth words and close proximity coupled with the raw sexuality of what he was suggesting had her wild with desire. This combination had Kelly nodding her head throughout his little speech. And Mr. Robinson took that as his cue.

He leaned in closer to her and gently slid his hand between her legs and felt them slowly part to give him better access. He whispered in her ear, "How about if you pose for me in this outfit? I want to get a better look." Then he stepped back and sat on a kitchen chair.

Kelly dutifully complied; she was desperate for his cock. She took a deep breath and let a sexy smile light up her face as she posed sexily before him. The feeling of displaying herself for him empowered her. When he motioned for her to remove her panties, she didn't hesitate. As they slid to her ankles, she teasingly hiked the hem of her skirt up, playing to the atmosphere.

Mr. Robinson smiled and took in the view. He was proud of what his efforts had created. She just needed to cross this last bridge and there would be no questions from this point forward. He leaned back and put his hand on the crotch of his pants and watched as Kelly unconsciously licked her lips. Then he got his signal. His cell phone buzzed.

Kelly heard the buzz and a look of concern appeared on her face which only worsened as he reached into his pocket to pull out his phone. She was concerned that call was going to interrupt their fun. Her voice was almost a pouting little girl, "What is it? We don't have to leave, do we?"

Mr. Robinson grinned and shook his head at the white slut posing before him. "No, little bitch. Something much better."

On cue, the front door opened and Lewis, one of the Black men Mr. Robinson shared this little sexual bungalow with, walked in.

Kelly was frozen between wanting to hide and wanting to jump her boss to continue what they came here for. Her momentary paralysis was relieved when Lewis stepped close to her while speaking to Mr. Robinson, "Damn, Book. You wasn't kidding. She is fiiiinnnne."

Kelly nervously glanced to her boss who had that mischievous grin she had become accustomed to on his face.

Mr. Robinson nodded to his friend and said, "You ain't seen nothing yet." He then locked eyes with Kelly and said, "My boy Lewis rents this place with me." He let his voice drop ever so slightly into a more commanding tone, "Give him a nice welcome, Mrs. Harkins."

In that millisecond of thought, a barrage of memories and images flashed through Kelly's mind. Since she first started cheating with Tyrell, who then shared her with his friends, which led to her fucking her boss and then Jayden, Kelly held up a measure of reserve. A continuously crumbling wall of resistance to her continued infidelity. But for reasons unknown, Mr. Robinson's words flipped a switch inside her.

There would never be any words adequate for Kelly to describe what came over her. At its most base level, it was simple.

Her boss spoke.

She listened.

Then she complied.

That his statement meant for her to give herself to this Black stranger whom she had known for all of a minute, was secondary. That she was now burning with desire to please her boss AND Lewis was primary. It wasn't that she just wanted to do this. She felt a need to do this. She was crossing the little bridge that Mr. Robinson was hoping she would.

Kelly slowly turned her smoldering gaze from her boss to his friend. Her body followed and she was now directly facing Lewis. She stared into his eyes and spoke in a sultry tone, "Do you like my outfit, Lewis? Mr. Robinson had me wear it today."

Lewis' eyes ran up and down Kelly's sexy body as he shifted his rapidly hardening shaft in his pants. He was about to reply to Kelly's provocative question, but she took things up a notch before he could respond.

"You'd probably like to see me out of it better though, wouldn't you?"

She didn't need a verbal response. It was apparent that was why they were all here. So, Kelly just continued with her sexy smile and began to slowly undo her blouse. She was unconsciously squeezing her thighs together as her body yearned for this new Black cock to slip inside her as she unfastened the buttons. Once undone, she pulled her blouse open and took a deep breath as the excitement of this moment washed over her.

Her nipples were hard and prominent, begging for attention. And Lewis' eyes gave them that necessary attention.

Lewis then moved his eyes to Kelly's and spoke to her for the first time since he entered the apartment, "Come over here, girl. Let me see if you feel as good as you look."

Kelly put on the sexy smile, which was becoming her customary look, and took the few short steps towards Lewis. When she got to him, she draped her arms on his shoulders and laced her fingers behind his neck. She said, "Do let me know, Lewis."

Lewis took that open invitation and put his hands on her hips, then slid them up her sides to her full breasts. His thumbs found her swollen nipples with precision and then gently caressed each as he watched Kelly's eyes close partially with the pleasurable sensation. He glanced over at his longtime friend who had set up this carnal meeting, and he nodded. Kelly was fulfilling all the hype he had heard to this point.

Lewis leaned his mouth close to Kelly's as his fingers joined his thumbs at her nipples. He gave each a gentle, but meaningful tweak. Her hooded eyes gazed into his as he spoke, "Let's see if this mouth lives up to its reputation.", and then he removed his hands from her tits and put them on his hips.

The insinuation was clear, and Kelly understood it completely. She closed the brief distance between their mouths and gave Lewis a quick peck on the lips before sinking to her knees before him. Kelly freed his cock, which had reached its full length in the sexual play that had just occurred, and placed a loving kiss on the swollen head.

Kelly looked up at her latest Black lover with her lips pressed to the head of his shaft and winked. Then she slowly pushed his cock into her mouth. She didn't stop until she had him fully buried in her throat and she felt the now familiar tickle of pubic hair on her lips and chin. For added emphasis, Kelly hummed gently and the slowly pulled back to just the head. She gently nursed it for a few seconds, then took him deeply again.

Lewis was almost thankful he had to get back to work so he didn't have to make excuses as to why he came so quickly. But there was no way he was going to last with Kelly providing this level of oral pleasure. He put his hand on the top of her head and said in a soft, but commanding, tone, "Swallow my load, girl. Don't miss a fucking drop."

Kelly gazed up into his eyes and nodded the best she could with a Black cock in her mouth. She held his gaze as her lips and tongue worked to draw his load from his full testicles into her hungry mouth.

She didn't have to wait long.

His balls pulled up into his sack and began to release their load onto her tongue. The sensation spawned Kelly's own orgasm as she felt her mouth fill with his semen. Each rope, each splash, each taste confirmed what Mr. Robinson already knew, and what Kelly was coming to fully accept.

She truly was a whore for Black cock.

Kelly swallowed Lewis' load and then kissed his cock one final time, for this day at least. She knew she would see him again. Then she turned to her boss who smiled at her. While watching her performance with Lewis, Mr. Robinson had pulled his cock from pants. It was hard and pointed towards the ceiling, awaiting her attention. She didn't make him wait.

She moved like a cat from her kneeling position before Lewis to straddling her boss' cock, pausing only to let her skirt fall to the floor. She lined his hard Black shaft up with her soaked love channel and let her body settle on to his lap, her pussy welcoming him inside her. She began to ride him. Slowly at first, but then letting her passion take over. She was soon bouncing up and down on Mr. Robinson's lap as she felt Lewis' eyes taking in her performance.

She only slowed when she felt his orgasm approaching, making sure to have him fully seated inside her as he came. Then she joined him in orgasm.

Once both were complete, she slowly slipped off of him and immediately took him into her mouth to suck him clean.

Kelly was still breathing heavily from riding him as she heard the apartment door and looked over to see Lewis still staring at her as he let himself out. She gave him a wink and watched the door close, then focused her full attention once again on Mr. Robinson. She looked up into her boss' eyes as she said, "How are you going to explain me being gone all day?"

Mr. Robinson smiled at her question. The topic had clearly been on her mind this entire time, yet it didn't give her any pause in sucking off Lewis or fucking him. He knew she had crossed that little bridge.

He looked at her and said simply, "Leave that to me, little bitch." He paused a moment, grinned and said, "Here's a key to the place, Kelly."