All Comments on 'Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 04'

by KellyRoe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 3 years ago
She's A Suck-cess...

Sometimes there's a deep primal instinct to simply shrug away all those hard fought-for freedoms and cultural restraints, and just embrace our true animal urges, the raw needs that our civilised sophistication represses. Kelly reacts so beautifully and succulently to that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Hope you continue, this story has great potential. The scenes at the frat in chapter 2 were great. Love to hear about more parties.

Falc570Falc570about 3 years ago
Good Harcore writing

Your 4 part story was an enjoyable read for me. The goal and ambition of Kelly to be a BCS converged well when she realizied her purpose was to be a BCS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No Pregnancies?????

Damn, with Kelly & Samantha getting fucked numerous times by numerous Black guys they didn't get knocked up????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That is one fine set of stories! Keep writing Kelly, we need more!!

lancelot_68lancelot_68about 3 years ago

Good job Kelly

keep writing!

Esty321Esty321almost 3 years ago

keep writing and add pregnancy please

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Its alot like it is. I remember when I started getting regular with other women like Kelly did with Samantha. It was when I was Dancing in Clubs and for Private Parties. One of the other girls got me started kissing and touching each other then had eaten me and had me eat her. I realy LOVE being with other womens. Its different and softer and nice.

But there was times I was with my Black OG Daddy and he would do like Byron and let his friends and Other Mens have me and let me Please them even when he wasnt around. I will say there was alot of Respect like that most times when another Man knew I belonged to my Black Daddy. And like Kelly I wanted to make my Black Daddy Proud of me and would work even harder to Please the Man or Mens he let have me. So yeah it do happen like this at times and I should know I got with enough Mens and a few my Girl Lovers just like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous