All Comments on 'Kelly's Bedtime'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next Kelly,s Breakfast

continue your hot story please

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Great story. AWESOME

Mother was a real bitch.

Father and Daughter get sweet revenge.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OOPS!

"Oops, Daddy. I forgot to tell you. I'm not doing any birth control. Hehe, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pulsating

Mmmm give me more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Need a sequel.,....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like...

Oops!.. Comment, and yes, a sequel(s) needed... maybe a few chapters... maybe when she has a full belly, Mom shows up to check on her, and jealousy will kick in, remembering the 'size' of what was left behind, and Kelly's now getting. With nobody knowing he's her daughter yet, they can live as a couple, and Mom has no way of knowing who the baby-daddy is... by then, Kelly's made friends.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago
Awesome

Loved how she knew exactly who her pussy belonged to. Damn I wish I had a horny teenage daughter.

Can't wait for more

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Another short but sweet...

Story. You keep making us beg for more. I much prefer your 4 to 6 page stories. But, even longer is good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Fucking Short!

Why do you write these tiny little teasers when you could've easily turned this into a 5 or 6 pager? There are SO many obvious directions you could take this story, with little to no effort. It just seems really lazy on your part. You have an obvious talent, I sure wish you'd employ it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

my father and I have been in a relationship now for many many years started when I was 20...

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020about 4 years ago
Mmmmm

Fuck those babies in me Daddy

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Kelly's Bedtime:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, Kelly and Forty Year Old Divorced Father, Mick.

What a "cumming" home reunion, after his daughter has been forbidden, by her bitch mother, from seeing Kelly's father since her parents divorced five (5) years before. It seems to be, now that they've pledged each other to remain lovers for the rest of their lives, that daughter and father will settle down to a familial, children induced life, worshiping each other until Gabriel "blows his horn! My best imaginative guess is that Mick has impregnated his daughter his first time planting his seeds of life into the depths of her baby factory! Daughter's making it with their fathers is the best of any genre of literature; this story is no exception!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yikes!

Your stories are always well written, articulate and grammatically correct. Well done.

Nothing bugs me more than to see a tempting title, open the page and find extremely poor spelling, improper use of punctuation, repetitiveness, and most of all. ... poor grammar.

Again, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky Bitch

Kelly is real lucky bitch to be fucked by her stud dad , Wish I had the same luck !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KEEPING IT FRESH FOR DADDY WHEN OTHERS HAVE BEEN DOWN THERE BEFORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know the excitement and pleasure of dipping it for the first time in a 26 year old virgin daughter. The wetness and clinching of her pussy muscles around my cock were almost more than I could stand. The erotic scent of her tight hairy pussy was arousing beyond description. She said, "I've been waiting for you all my life." Since that night I have never put it in any other woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Time for breakfast...." indeed! Loved it!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Great story with plenty of love and sex. I was hoping it was a series as it definitely has a lot more potential. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Daughters who love their daddy are the best in bed. Their pussies are hotter and wetter and can suck a cock deep. They fantasize about their dad when they have sex and it intensifies the experience for them, especially if they have actually seen their dad's cock.

MikeykeithMikeykeith5 months ago

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Absolutely 💯 awesome!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...