Kelly's Interview Ch. 04 - The Medical Exam

Story Info
Kelly goes through her medical exam for modeling.
7.9k words
4.29
31.8k
15
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly took a sip from her coffee as she pulled into the parking spot in her Honda Civic. Her phone had proclaimed that she'd "reached her destination" and here she was . . . at Dr. Scalzo's office building. She'd just gotten off the phone with her hopefully future employer Ray Clemmens. He'd instructed her that the next step in her quest for employment as a model with Eros was to get a medical exam.

Ray had explained that she needed to be cleared before she could take on any work and that it was just standard practice. He had been very clear that she could not be hired until she'd been cleared by the company's doctor.

Kelly was annoyed that she had another hoop to jump through before she could start earning but she understood that rules were rules. She wasn't concerned about a medical exam as she was in fine health and had nothing to hide.

Kelly read the window sign, confirming she was in the correct place. Kelly opened her car door, stood up and pushed the door closed behind her as she walked to enter the office. She opened the glass door and heard an electronic chime signal someone had entered. The waiting room had a small stocky pretty Asian woman sitting behind a brown desk. There were chairs lined around the room but none were currently taken.

Kelly walked up to the Asian woman and saw she had a name tag that proclaimed her name to be Sally. "Hello, my name is Kelly Douglass. I'm here for a medical exam."

Sally flashed a big smile at Kelly and her large eyes widened, "Hello Kelly, thank you for coming in! Please take a seat and I'll let the doctor know you are here."

Kelly sat down and looked around the room. The walls were painted dark blue and the carpet was black. Kelly noticed some magazines on a nearby coffee table. They were the usual things she'd expect to find in a doctor's office like magazines about sports, technology, homes, nutrition, news but she was shocked when she found a few adult magazines in the stack. One cover instantly burned itself forever in her memories. It was entitled "Bagged and Tagged" and featured a slutty looking blonde deep-throating a black cock. The beast was probably the biggest Kelly had ever seen and all she could see was the shaft as the head was engulfed by the woman on the cover! The blonde's blue eyes stared at the viewer in a look of defiance as her cheeks were pushed to their limits to accommodate the girth of the cock thrust into her.

Kelly was instantly revolted and turned on at the same time, but currently surprise was the emotion most prevalent within her. She'd never seen a black cock and the contrast between the man's burly cock and the blonde's pale skin and ruby red lick stick was startling to Kelly. She'd never looked into adult magazines but had always pictured classier ones with attractive women in sexy clothing in artistic poses, which is what most of the adult magazines here matched. Kelly had never pictured something so bold, crude, and raw.

On impulse Kelly grabbed the magazine, while looking up to make sure Sally hadn't seen her. Kelly didn't want the woman to know she was interested in the magazine. Sally was talking on the phone, presumably with Dr. Scalzo. It was hard to know for sure because most of Kelly's attention had been pulled to the magazine before her. She flipped through the magazine to see various ads for internet sites, adult movies, even some adult stories but she stopped when she finally found a series of pictures featuring the blonde from the cover.

There were pictures of the woman meeting this big body builder like black male. He was in a football costume and the woman was in a cheerleader outfit. The pictures progressed to them being naked and the woman beginning to go down on the man's huge penis as it's veins bulged angrily in her gripping hand.

Kelly flipped through more pages and saw pictures of the man and woman in a variety of poses, the most shocking being when the man was mounting the woman from the behind. Kelly could feel herself getting wet and was shocked to hear Sally speak up from the desk, "Kelly? Kelly, the doctor will see you now!"

Kelly almost jumped from her seat in shock. The magazine had certainly captured her attention. She accidentally dropped the magazine and it fell to the floor. The magazine landed with a surprisingly loud thump. It also happened to land so that it featured an image of the male model's big black cock hanging over the blonde's body with globs and globs of cum resting on the woman's large round tits that were being squeezed together to receive the load.

Kelly felt a flush of embarrassment run through her and she knew her pale skin tone showed it to Sally. Sally looked down at the floor and saw the magazine and then looked back up to Kelly's shocked face. Sally beamed another smile at Kelly, showcasing her perfect white teeth, "Oh, you like that magazine? Don't be ashamed, maybe we see you in one someday!"

Kelly stood up, picked up the magazine and quickly put it back on the table. She looked at Sally in horror, "What? No no no, I'm looking into modeling but I'm not going into porn!"

Sally's eyes widened, "Oh I apologize. You are just so pretty and with all the patients that come through here I figured that's what you were planning. They make good money . . . and it looks like fun right?"

Kelly grimaced, "Ugh, it's not for me. Can I see the doctor please?"

Sally walked toward the door and opened it for Kelly, "Sure sure, once again I apologize. The doctor is down the hall, it was nice to meet you Kelly."

Kelly walked through the door and headed down the hall. Kelly was flustered. She'd just seen some of the most explicit sexual images of her life in a doctor's waiting room and had just had a woman suggest she would make a good porn skank. The thought of it, paid to have sex with a stranger or strangers! She was a better quality of person than that! Also, her friends and family would be horrified.

Kelly walked up to a black door with a hanging sign that read "Doctor Scalzo." She gave the door three quick knocks and heard a muffled male voice respond, "Come in!"

Kelly opened the door and walked inside. The room was painted pale pastel green. There were various medical posters around the room and there was a large matching green medical exam table that sort of resembled a recliner. Dr. Scalzo was sitting on a stool by the table. He stood up to greet Kelly, "Hello Kelly, thanks for coming in today, how are things going?

Dr. Scalzo was an older man, maybe in his mid sixties. He was tall, over six feet, and skinny. He was almost sickly looking. He was bald and what hair he had was white. He had a pointy nose with a narrow face. He wore glasses and had a pronounced slouch in his posture.

Kelly relaxed, she assumed it was the man's frail look and age that made her feel safe. He was no threat. His age also made her comfortable because it suggested he was experienced and reminded her of being a kid with doctors that knew what was best for you.

Kelly smiled and sighed heavily releasing the tension that had been in her since seeing the magazine down the hall. "It's been a pretty wild morning, but I am looking forward to getting this over with." She thought about asking why Dr. Salzo would have smut magazines in his waiting room but felt that was a bad idea in case it offended him. Also, she didn't really want to think about it. Though the image of that woman's large tits coated in semen continued to flash into her thoughts. It was so vivid and dirty which made it so arousing.

Dr. Scalzo took it from there. He had her hop on the table and they talked as they did the basic usual medical exam things like checking hearing, sight, heart pressure, etc. They made small talk about what was going on in their lives.

Dr. Scalzo explained that he was mainly retired but occasionally operated to help Eros and similar businesses when they needed an experienced doctor. Kelly explained her personal situation and how she was trying to get a modeling job with Eros.

Dr. Scalzo concluded one test and then looked at Kelly and sighed heavily, "OK Kelly, the next steps in the exam may be things you aren't used to. It's due to the state's laws on modeling which also encompasses adult performers."

Kelly put her hand up to stop him, "But I'm not going to be a performer, I'm only looking into modeling."

The doctor nodded patiently, "Yes Kelly, I understand but the rules are the rules. It's done so all bases are covered from the most daring of performances to the most basic."

Kelly thought it over, "Ok well if it's the rules . . . I guess I have to. What's it involve?"

The doctor gave a solemn smile, "Well first I need you to disrobe. We need to do a more thorough examination of your body."

Kelly, once again, was surprised but she did think it made sense. Adult performers probably did need close inspections in their work and if her modeling gig was considered part of that . . . well . . . like he said . . . rules were rules.

Kelly was a bit uncomfortable with the idea of getting naked for the doctor but she reminded herself that she was being silly since modeling would involve wearing bras and things at times and this was a doctor that was just doing his job. He'd probably seen tons of women nude.

Kelly stood up from the table and began to remove her clothing. The doctor began to go through some nearby cupboards as he gathered some machines, a clip board with forms and a pen. Kelly stood before the doctor while she held her neatly folded clothes in her hands covering her chest.

Doctor Scalzo gestured to a counter, "Kelly, you can put the clothes there for the time being." He said this while not looking up from his equipment. He was behaving as Kelly would expect of a professional that's seen plenty of naked women in his career. Kelly scolded herself for having been shy of showing her body to this old man.

She placed the clothes on the counter and came back to the exam table. She stood in all her glory before Doctor Scalzo. Kelly noticed that the air conditioning in the room felt a lot cooler now, she was naked . . . go figure?

The doctor looked at Kelly's firm pale body and her big tits. Kelly noticed a small trickle of sweat run down the man's face. It seemed Dr. Scalzo was behaving professionally on the outside but her body was having an effect on him.

The doctor held what looked like some sort of gray wand, it sort of looked like what people may use to direct traffic or something. Dr. Scalzo held the wand for her to see, "Kelly, with your consent I am going to apply this to your breasts one at a time and during this I will need to handle you to get a proper reading for weight and temperature, is that ok?"

Kelly looked at the device skeptically, "Sure, if it's necessary?"

Dr. Scalzo nodded and moved forward with the wand. He directed the wand so it was flat under her right breast. He pressed a button on the wand and a green light lit up. The doctor raised the wand so it made contact with the breast. Kelly flinched slightly at the cold metal touch of the wand as it lifted her breast. She heard the wand make a beep. The doctor gently lowered and removed the wand so he could write down the reading. The doctor returned and followed the same procedure for the left breast.

Kelly tried to act comfortably as her chest was examined but it was challenging standing before this man as he treated her chest like fruit or something. Dr. Scalzo then took the wand and returned to the right breast. He took his left hand and held her firmly by the shoulder blade and then pressed the wand firmly against Kelly's tit pressing it against her body. "OK Kelly, try to stay still, it's important that I get a strong reading with the temperature. Kelly looked down in slight discomfort as her pink areola was warped against her ribs.

The doctor removed that wand after a minute that felt like several minutes. Kelly was just about to relax when the doctor repeated the steps with her left breast. Kelly stood up stiffly upon feeling the pressure applied to her left shoulder blade and tit. Her right tit tingled from having had pressure applied to it for so long and now suddenly being let loose. She had to admit that the ministrations were stirring her up. Occasionally she could not help but think of the magazine she'd seen earlier with the large black cock's cum on the woman's large white tits and it made her wet.

The doctor finished the temperature read and placed the wand on a nearby cart. He wrote down my readings. "Ok Kelly, please take a seat on the table here."

Kelly walked over to the table and sat as directed.

"Kelly, please sit up straight. Kelly did as requested with the effect of pushing her luscious ivory chest forward. Her tits thrust forward like large pink tipped gum drops.

The doctor picked up a jar of some sort of clear jelly. He dipped a gloved finger into the jelly, made sure the finger was coated in the gel and then raised the finger towards Kelly's right breast. He spread the gel all around her areola while he used his other hand to pick up a stopwatch that was hanging from his neck.

He slid the finger along and tweaked her nipple. Kelly's nipple stiffened up and almost resembled a pencil's eraser. Kelly let out a gasp from the sensation. The doctor clicked on the watch, and wrote down the time.

"Well Kelly, it would look like your nipples have excellent response time for sensitivity. He took his gelled finger and rubbed it along the left nipple with a slight twist for good measure, "We wouldn't want to leave the other one out would we?"

Kelly was flustered. She was battling with her arousal in this unexpected situation and hadn't noticed the doctor's comment or even his unnecessary pinch of her left nipple, it wasn't like he used it for another time reading since it was hard from when the right nipple had been aroused.

Kelly was still trying to gain control of the urges within her as she saw the doctor reach some nearby wet wipes. He took a wipe and lifted her tit with one hand and wiped away the gel with the wipe and then he cleaned the other tit as well. He wiped gently and dutifully leaving her white orbs glistening in sharp contrast with the rest of her body.

Kelly could detect an odor in the air and realized the wipes must have had some sort of oil in them and not the usual alcohol. No wonder they shined so well. Kelly looked from her shining chest to the doctor and asked, "What's in those wipes? Was this really necessary?"

The doctor raised his hands in defense, "It's a type of oil used in modeling. It's important we learn now how your body reacts to it as you will be expected to apply it often in the business, should you get hired. I must say, it really enhances your already lovely chest."

Kelly felt like a fool, it made sense that oil be used when explained that way. "Well, I guess I better get used to the stuff then?"

"Yes Kelly, you may as well." the doctor agreed. OK you've done great but now comes the more invasive part of the exam. At least we are almost over." He pulled on each side of the exam table and brought up these objects that had been hidden within the design. When the objects were extended properly they revealed themselves to be medical stirrups with spots on each side for a patient's leg to be spread to the side and raised.

Kelly looked at the stirrups extending from her sides. She'd had female exams from her female doctors and it stood to reason this was necessary in the adult performing career due to sexual diseases and stuff but Kelly couldn't resist an attempt to avoid this intrusion, "Doctor, is this really necessary? I don't have much of a sex life and can tell you I don't have any STDs." Suddenly Kelly realized she'd somehow forgotten about her recent escapades with Mike who was basically a stranger now that she thought of it!

Dr. Scalzo sighed, "Yes Kelly I am afraid it is necessary. It's standard and we can't just take everyone's word for it no matter how much we'd like to."

Kelly nodded and lifted her left leg into it's stirrup and then her right into its stirrup. Then she laid on her back. The doctor lifted another tool for her to see, "Kelly, I am sure you've seen this before, it's a speculum and I am going to use it so I can look inside your vagina for any possible issues, do I have your consent?"

Kelly looked at the speculum and nodded and then rested her head back on the table. She felt the doctor move forward and use the tool to open her vagina. The doctor made the adjustments and began prying Kelly's vagina open.

Kelly had a nice neat "landing strip" of light brown pubic hair and the doctor's prying resulted in a nicely split opening with lips that resembled a slightly hairy "O." The doctor put some sort of magnifying glasses on and turned on a small flashlight so he could see within. After a few moments the doctor turned the light off and removed the glasses. He then recorded some notes on the forms held by the clipboard.

"Kelly, everything is looking in working order. You've done a nice bit of landscaping down there too if you don't mind me saying. It's rare for first time patients here to be so well maintained already."

Kelly wasn't in the mood for comments on her grooming habits but she ignored the doctor's critique as she lay before him with absolutely nothing to hide. "So is that it?"

Doctor Scalzo smiled, "Almost, I have to do a stimulation test and we still have some questions to answer."

Kelly looked down to her side to see the doctor place the flash light back on a cart of tools. Then he picked up a small cylinder. He flipped a switch and it started humming. Kelly my not have had a lot of sexual experiences but she knew a vibrator when she saw one. She was about to speak up when the doctor brought it into contact with the small bud that was her clitoris.

The whole morning had set her off balance between the explicit magazine she'd seen, the disrobing and prodding she was experiencing and now this prodding with most sensitive of parts. Maybe it was because she was on such an emotional roller coaster and not prepared for this stimulus in this setting and time, but instantly the experience had taken it's toll! Kelly let out a loud moan "Uggggh!" the second the vibrator made contact with her sex. She felt herself suddenly grow damp. She couldn't recall ever feeling such a sexual explosion so suddenly.

The doctor began rubbing the device along the edge of her pussy lips gently grazing her sex. Kelly was thankful for the stirrups because she needed their support as her legs felt like jello. She was riding out the wonderful sensations oblivious to the doctor taking note of her arousal and response time for his forms.

Suddenly the doctor removed the vibrator and switched it off.

Kelly gasped, it felt like some warmth had suddenly been removed from her and reality came rushing at her like being hit with a cold shower. She couldn't believe she'd gotten so sexually moved by this old man and a machine, a man she'd just met.

The doctor began removing the speculum. "Kelly, do not feel awkward about what just happened. The whole point of that test was to determine if your physical parts react properly to certain stimulus. You could say you passed it perfectly. If you hadn't felt anything as euphoric . . . then we'd be worried. But . . . everything runs fine. Purrs like a kitten you could say." and the doctor gave her closed vagina a light pet along the hair where so lightly that she only barely felt it.

The doctor helped Kelly out of the stirrups and replaced them at the hidden sides of the exam table. "OK Kelly, here is the last bit, just some questions, you can get dressed again."

Kelly walked to her clothes and began dressing, happy to be getting out of this doctor's office and on with her day and life. She answered the various questions with hardly any thought. There was a variety of in depth questions ranging from possible drug use, past abuse of various types, personal questions about her sex life. Kelly didn't think too much about any of them til suddenly one question woke her up from her haze.