Kelly's Interview Ch. 04 - The Medical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually a sense of reality returned and with it so did the realization that this doctor was standing naked before Kelly and Kelly had his cum drying on her tits and other places of her body. Kelly looked at the doctor, "Ugh, what am I supposed to do now?"

The doctor smiled, "Well Kelly, you could take a bow for starters." He smirked at his joker, " I will have my assistant help clean you up, I apologize but it seems you've caused me to make a mess of you." He thumbed at a nearby button and spoke, "Sally, come in for a wipe up please."

Kelly was processing what the doctor had said when the door opened and out came Sally.

Sally walked forward with some wet wipes and an energetic smile. "Hi, . . . Miss Kelly? You had some fun right? Doctor has a big dick, right?"

Kelly smiled as she let the Asian woman begin to wipe the cum from her body. The cold wet wipe against her skin was jarring and she wasn't sure how to react to this third party suddenly popping in. Kelly was in some form of shock and was relieved this was ending and just wanted to get out of this office.

Suddenly there were several quick flashes of light that went off in rapid succession. Kelly whipped her head around in the direction of the flashes and saw Dr. Scalzo, still naked with his large cock dangling before him, taking pictures of her and Sally with a cell phone!

Kelly jumped up from the stool and turned to glare at the man, her partially cum coated tits dancing widely back and forth, and yelled, "What do you think your doing? Stop!"

The doctor chuckled, "Sorry Kelly. No one will see these but me. I felt I needed proof you let this happen . . . in case you had any regrets later." The doctor admired the pictures, "I must say Kelly, you have amazing tits but I swear they look even better with my cum on them. By the smile on your face I'd say you agree, right?" The doctor presented the phone in her direction so she could see an image, while keeping it away from her reach.

Kelly felt like she was going to be sick, she just wanted to leave. She ran to her clothes, threw her underwear in her purse and began putting on her jeans. She didn't care that her hand was still coated in this old man's drying cum, she wanted to leave immediately!

She glared at the doctor, "Are we good, I can leave now?

The doctor sighed, "Yes Kelly we are good. I really do hope you enjoyed yourself.

Kelly slid her feet into her sandals and then grabbed her shirt. She slid it on and cringed when she felt it catch on the globs of cum that Sally hadn't had a chance to clean from her tits. She looked down to see her shirt forming a big dark stain where the cum stuck the cloth to her chest. She didn't care, she just wanted out. She grabbed her purse, opened the office door and began to leave.

As she left she heard the doctor yell back, "Kelly, you've got quite a big stain on that shirt of yours! Let us know if you'd ever want to cum by to see about getting it out!