Kelly's Interview Ch. 04 - The Medical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Scalzo repeated the question, "Kelly, I asked if you've been sexually active in the last week, have you?"

Kelly knew where this question was going, it was to see if she may have an STD that wasn't visible yet. Kelly grudgingly said, "Yes, very recently actually." She was embarrassed because she had never slept with someone as quickly as she did with Mike and she really didn't have much experience with sex beyond her previous boyfriend and her two experiences with Mike. Talk about terrible timing to step outside her comfort zone!

The doctor huffed, "Hmm, well that complicates things, but we will get to that in a moment. Was it protected sex? Were there multiple partners, male or female?"

Kelly felt a shiver of fear creep down her spine, she was worried this was going to cost her the job. She signed, "It was a man, only one . . . but we didn't use a condom, but . . . he didn't finish inside me if that helps."

The doctor frowned, "Well Kelly, where did he finish, where did his cum go?"

Kelly wanted to act outraged by the crude personal question, but she was also in fear and shame mode and answered, "He came on my chest and maybe some of my belly. Nothing got in me."

The doctor thought this information over, "Kelly you can't be one hundred percent certain. The rules require that I hold off on approving you until a few weeks when we can run tests in case anything should manifest.

Kelly felt tears start to well in her eyes. This was so frustrating, her financial situation was developing poorly with each day and she needed a job and money soon. She couldn't handle this delay and all because she got drunk and let her lust get the better of her!

Tears ran down her eyes as Kelly spoke, "Please doctor, I am sure I am fine it was just one mistake. Besides, I'm only going to do photo work, can't you pass me and we can do the tests in a few weeks, where would the harm be?"

The doctor raised his bushy eye brows in shock, with his forehead wrinkling up, "Miss Douglass, what you are suggesting could get me in a lot of trouble! It's unethical!"

Kelly sobbed and dropped to her knees before the old man. "Please Doctor, please I need this job fast" Kelly was in hysterics.

The doctor held Kelly by the shoulders and gently guided her back to the table to sit. "Kelly, get a hold of yourself!" he said sternly. "I know times are hard. OK, let me think about it." The doctor put his hand to his chin as he pondered how to handle things with Kelly.

"Ok Kelly, you promise you won't do any sex scenes or any other escapades before the tests come back?"

Kelly was getting herself together and reducing her sniffling. She nodded, "I promise."

The doctor continued rubbing his chin in thought. "Well Kelly, I can do this favor for you but I am going to need you to do a favor for me."

Kelly could see where this was going, "And what would I need to do?"

The doctor grinned, "Kelly, you are very pretty. You have a nice set of tits on you, a pretty face, and dare I say . . . your pussy is very . . . shall we say presentable? You've been driving me crazy since you disrobed, would it be . . . too much to ask for some . . . less . . . clinical tactile approaches with you?"

Kelly maintained a poker face as she processed this request. Kelly wasn't sure she understood exactly what he meant, but his intent was clear . . . he wanted to get off at her body's expense. Kelly considered the implications, "Well, what can I do for you? I mean, the whole reason I am in this mess is I haven't been tested and approved as safe to . . ."

Dr. Scalzo interrupted while waving his right right index finger, "Fuck, the word you are looking for is fuck. Yes, you are correct, we can not fuck because we haven't tested you within the proper window. Also, for that reason it's unsound for me to fuck you as I do not know that your are safe. However, I can tell you with all confidence that I am safe so there are some things we can do together."

Kelly registered what was said and continued looking the doctor in the eyes . . . waiting.

The doctor smiled, "Oh, you want examples? Well, I was thinking we just start with a nice rub and tug and see where things go and I can cut you off if things get you out of hand?" Dr. Scalzo raised his bushy grey eye brows in suggestion.

Kelly considered the situation. She felt she needed this approval and didn't want to be caught waiting in debt any longer than she had to. She wanted to get started on her new career fast. Also, the she felt this old geezer would probably cum pretty soon. A quick hand job . . . where was harm in it compared to what she'd been through? Kelly looked Dr. Scalzo in the eye and shrugged, "Fine, let's do it."

The doctor smiled widely and his slouched shoulders relaxed in relief. "Kelly, that's great to hear. Please, disrobe again as I get myself more comfortable and return."

The doctor opened the door, left and closed the door behind him. Kelly looked around the room for a second and began getting sexually nervous. The man was physically gross, old and frail looking and not the least bit cool . . . but she would soon have to do something with him sexually to move forward with her career! Gross, but soon it would be in the past.

Kelly began undressing and tried to relax, she'd roll with the punches and get through this. Maybe she'd get to see Mike tonight and feel better about herself, but jeez no way was she telling him about this subjection!

Kelly had finished stripping and sorting her clothes to a corner when the door opened. Dr. Scalzo walked in wearing a lab coat and not even socks. He approached Kelly, "Are you ready?"

Kelly turned towards the doctor and nodded.

Dr. Scalzo gestured to the stool with wheels on it as he walked to the table, "Kelly, you sit on this stool and I will sit on the exam table this time."

The doctor sat down on the edge of the exam table. Kelly sat on the stool and wheeled it to the front of the man. Dr. Scalzo's eyes shut up in sudden thought, "Kelly, before you get to work, take some more of that oil from the counter and pour some on those large luscious cans of yours."

Kelly stood up, walked to the bottle of oil on the counter, she could feel the doctor's eyes follow her well defined ass as she walked. She took the bottle, pushed down on the button on top so it would open. Then she poured a few drops on the top of each tit.

Kelly was about to close the bottle when Dr. Scalzo commanded firmly, "More, squeeze it harder and get some more oil on those jugs! I want those babies nice and shiny. And slick, we will need them very slick."

Kelly returned the opened bottle above her tits and squeezed hard on the bottle. The oil flowed out liberally. Globs of oil coated her ample chest, She looked at the doctor waiting for his approval.

The doctor smiled, "That should do, now bring those tits here so I can work them over for you."

Kelly returned the bottle to the counter and stood before the doctor. The doctor placed a hand on top of each tit, just where the majority of the oil had been deposited. It had already been pouring in tendrils along the edges of Kelly's mammaries and was started to run down her well defined abs and along her inner thighs.

The doctor pressed down, clearly enjoying the feel of his hands on the woman's chest. Kelly had to admit that it felt good too. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine it was Mike fondling her.

The doctor began to rub the tits. He rubbed his hands along them in a small circular motion making sure he got all of them fully coated with the oil. The light from the office ceiling shined brightly on the tits. The doctor snickered, "Hmm, that's why they call them headlights."

Kelly opened her eyes in surprise, "What was that?"

The doctor shot his eyes up from his work on her chest to look Kelly straight in the eye, "Don't worry about it and don't interrupt me again!" The doctor gave her tits a light but firm squeeze at each nipple as he said "again."

Kelly shut her mouth in shock. She wasn't used to being spoken to like that especially in a sexual setting. She wanted to talk back but realized she didn't have any bargaining power, she was largely at this old man's mercy and needed his help. She was also trying to process the sensation of having her nipples suddenly squeezed. It stung but she also felt a charge go through her body and felt her pussy get wetter.

The doctor continued tweaking her nipples but more gently. He ran his oiled hands along the underside of Kelly's melons to make sure the oil completely coated her chest. The doctor gave one more rub down to make sure all the oil had been spread evenly and then removed his hands and crowed with delight, "Wonderful, they look wonderful!" The doctor looked at his oily hands, "I need something to wipe these off with. I know!" The doctor reached behind Kelly and quickly slapped his hands on each of her ass cheeks quickly. The noise made a loud SLAP! in the quiet office.

Kelly jumped from the sudden slap and fell forward. Her greased up tits landed right into the doctor's leering face. Kelly was regaining her balance as the old man began to "motor boat" in her cleavage. Kelly's tits practically enveloped the man's head.

Dr. Scalzo gripped his hands on Kelly's ass, holding her against him, as he shook his head back and forth inside her tits' cavity. He hummed loudly in his best motorboat impression as each tit was pushed from one side to the other.

The doctor began to slow down, quit making the noise, and exhaled deeply within the young woman's chest. Kelly could feel the warmth of his breath on the skin where her tits and sternum was located. The man slid his hands up from Kelly's ass and slid them up and back to Kelly's front. He slowly pushed her off of him while holding on to her shoulders. The old man's face was shiny from having traversed Kelly's oil saturated tits so forcefully and quickly.

Dr. Scalzo gave Kelly the biggest shit eating grin and said, "Well, that was fun . . . but I think it's your turn now, SIT!"

Kelly stiffened at the order, wheeled the nearby stool towards her, and sat before the man.

The doctor smiled as he looked down on the beautiful young woman. She was looking to him for guidance. The doctor began to unbutton his lab coat and pulled the sides away so his interior was exposed. He was naked underneath.

The man's skinny gaunt body greeted her in an almost ghastly sight but what stole her attention entirely was the large cock and balls hanging from his body and exam table. The balls were loose and every bit of the nightmare she'd heard about older men. Big balls within a sagging scrotum. The balls may be sagging, but from the looks of it they were very full. Tufts of gray public hair surrounded the region. Kelly didn't have time to notice much more because the doctor's cock commanded her full attention instantly!

Kelly could not believe what she was seeing, this old frail man had a mammoth cock! The hooded uncircumsized menace before her hung like a lazy banana but it had some sort of natural shine to it and the girth to it made it resemble some obscenely large earthworm!

The doctor looked down at her, "What do you think young miss? That what you expected from an old man like me?"

Kelly struggled to take her eyes off from the man's cock, noticing the thick veins running along it, to look him up in the eye. "Ugh, yes sir it's much . . . bigger than I expected. Ugh, no offense!"

The doctor smiled and chuckled lightly, his cock swayed back and forth slightly. Kelly watched mesmerized. The hooded head oc the cook seemed like sunken eye watching her.

"Kelly," the doctor said, "It's doctor, not sir or mister and thank you. Now, please show me how much you appreciate this old cock"

Kelly breathed in and out, rolled up a little closer with the stool and reached for the doctor's cock. She couldn't help feeling like this was an actual creature all to itself, it really did resemble a huge worm.

She cautiously reached toward the cock. She carefully ringed the foreskin with her finger and thumb and slid it back from the head. The cock instantly began to swell within her hand. Kelly was surprised with how thick and warm it felt.

She took the cock in her right hand and lifted lifted it carefully as it continued to swell. Kelly tested the weight of the cock as she let it lower and then raised it up towards her again. Kelly used her hand to lightly bat the cock to the left and then the right as it dangled before her. She was fascinated by this cock before her. Then she looked up to the see the old man looking smugly and expectantly at her.

The reality of what she was doing hit her. She wasn't just looking at this virtual strangers cock she was fondling it in exchange for a favor, with plans to do more for him. A man that was easily old enough to be her father, maybe even her grandfather!

Kelly was excited and anxious, a big cock like the one before her was bound to do that, but she had to acknowledge that this was low. But Kelly also reminded herself that she needed this job, her own irresponsible actions with Mike had gotten her in this mess, and well . . . no one was going to know about this except her and the doctor.

Kelly sighed in resignation, her shoulders lowering in submission and her ample breasts heaving as she exhaled heavily. She reluctantly returned her attention to this big cock that was now her task to fully arouse and exhaust.

She reached to encircle the worm's girth with her thumb and index finger and even with squeezing it she couldn't quite fully encircle the worm. Kelly resorted to using her whole hand.

The doctor's cock stiffened fully within the young woman's hand. Kelly had witnessed the cock go from a drooping banana to a full balloon and now a stiff thick cucumber. A large strong vein ran all along the shaft front right and then spread into smaller veins that ran along the worm's meaty body. The veins may have been raised on a smaller cock, but not on this cock's meaty texture with it's dense coating.

The worm's large head had returned within it's hood of foreskin. It's full size was shrouded in mystery. Kelly's eyes were glued to the cock before her. She took her hand, slid it up the shaft and then gripped where the foreskin was. She slowly pulled back the foreskin. The worm's swollen head emerged proudly as it's collar was pushed back from the head.

Kelly gasped as she witnessed the worm's large head in all of its glory. She was shocked to see some precum leaking from the worm's cleft mouth. This precum hadn't been visible while it had been hiding in its hood like some trickster. The fluid made the cock look even more like an actual worm that was now leaking fluids!

The doctor chuckled, "Oh my, looks like things are getting a little messy there. I'd apologize but . . . well it's a compliment isn't it?" The doctor reached forward with both hands and began to grasp the outer edge of each of Kelly's oiled tits. He began to squeeze them playfully. He admired seeing the light from the fluorescent bulbs shine off the glistening orbs as he squeezed and released, squeezed and released.

The doctor continued playing with Kelly's chest and he asked, while never breaking his view from her chest, "Kelly, this is a lot of fun but I need you to focus on that task at hand." He chuckled at his pun.

Kelly had been holding the doctor's cock like a simpleton as she processed the sensation of this old stranger pawing at her chest. The doctor's firm reminder woke her up. She began to lean forward to tackle the worm with more vigor.

The doctor immediately snapped, "Stop!" Kelly froze.

The doctor continued in a firm but impatient voice, "No, don't stop with your hand. I mean, do not slouch! It makes it harder for me to handle your tits. Display good posture, thrust those fuckers out at me so I can handle them in all their glory and maul them they way they deserve to be treated!"

Kelly processed what she'd been told and raised her back up which thrust her breasts forward. The doctor had to adjust his "hand holds" but resumed his handling quickly. Kelly was able to take a hold of the cock in such a way so that it was being pulled more towards her chest now and not so much towards her face like earlier. In a way, she had to work around her tits and the doctor's hands.

Kelly continued to stroke her hand along the man's big cock. She made sure her greased tits were pushed forward so the old man could continue grabbing them as he felt. Kelly kept stroking at the worm down below her. She watched as it's head kept inflating as her her hand pushed and gripped up and the lowered and she slid her hand down the shaft. Then she pumped back and the cycle continued as the head of the cock inflated before her again.

Kelly began to be mesmerized as she watched the large cock's girth slink forward and backward due to her grip and it's ministrations. The size of the cock and knocking she had this level of control over it aroused her.

Kelly continued to pump at the worm watching as fluid collected at it's reservoir. It took some time, Kelly wasn't sure how much, but she was lost in time as she focused more and more on pumping away at the shaft before her. She became fascinated in seeing what the "pay off" would be for such a big titan from such an old man.

The doctor had been been playing with Kelly's chest this whole time as she pumped at his cock. He'd either been brushing along the edges, squeezing the nipples, lightly or heavily cupping them ,etc until now. Now he dropped her tits like suddenly and held on to her shoulders for support.

Doctor Scalzo moaned, "Oh Kelly, slow down . . . slow down."

Kelly saw this as an invitation to speed up, soon this would be over!

The old doctor rested his hands on Kelly's shoulders as he leaned into her. The large worm rushed forward towards Kelly as she continued to beat back and forth over it's length. Kelly even had to push forward against the doctor's pelvis because his cock was invading too much of her space as the cock head's rubber worm like tip threatened to push into her eye.

Kelly continued to pump at the worm once her freedom of movement was regained. Kelly essentially held the frail man's body away from her with her left hand as she continued to jack at the man's bloated cock with her right hand.

Kelly wasn't sure how long this went on. She grow tired hold the man back and her right hand started to burn like fire from the constant beating she was giving his bloated cock. Some of it seemed to move so quickly because she was so focused on seeing that worm's head pump up and away from her. She was so focused on meeting her goal.

Then suddenly as she was pumping the cock . . . it exploded in her hand. The old man's cock let loose in runny watery white strands. The cum resembled very wet white rice noodles. The strands shot all along Kelly's tits and neck like runny icing drizzle.

Kelly inhaled in shock as she witnessed the ropes of white semen land on her ample chest. They coated her large chest like some warped spider-web of jizz. She continued to pump at the doctor's cock. She wanted to get this act over which caused her to take a firm strong motion with the man's cock, but part of her also wanted to see how much cum this worm had to spew!

More spurts of cum ejaculated from the worm's eye and shot further up onto her chest, landing in thick heavy pearly gobs. One shot landed on her left cheek, just below the eye. Based on the feel of it, it was a rather thick and heavy burst.

The doctor held on to Kelly's shoulders and leaned forward for support as she continued jacking him off, relieving him of his heavy load. The doctor's worm continued to shoot a few more spurts of cum here and there on her chest and abs. Warm cum also ran down Kelly's hand, coating it and itself. Kelly watched in awe as the once proud monster began to deflate in her hand.