Kelly's New Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly spends the day with her mom, Lulu.
2k words
4.49
61.4k
77

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

"Kel, baby, what's wrong?" Lulu asked the next day, coming across Kelly standing forlornly in front of her closet.

Kelly glanced over at her mother in the doorway, but the sight of her only made Kelly pout more. Lulu looked amazing. She was wearing another one of her short, tight dresses, this one light pink with a neckline that plunged down the center, only barely held together by some loose corset string. Kelly knew if she so much as flicked the fabric, Lulu's gorgeous new tits would pop out. It was so sexy! And so unfair.

"All my clothes are so boring!" Kelly whined, crossing her arms over her own chest, which was covered in a cute but not at all sexy enough crop top. "I can't keep borrowing yours. I need sexier outfits for Daddy!"

Lulu nodded sympathetically, and Kelly knew she understood. Daddy deserved his girls to be hot and available, and their clothes needed to reflect that. Kelly's old wardrobe was totally drab. Like Lenora's used to be.

God, Kelly couldn't believe she'd ever wanted the boring, stupid, prudish Lenora back. She'd been crazy! Lulu was amazing!

Tottering into Kelly's room on her high heels, Lulu wrapped her arms around her daughter, then dropped a quick kiss on her lips.

"Don't worry, baby," she said. "We can fix that! Let's go on a totally fun shopping spree!"

Kelly immediately brightened. "Really?!"

"Of course!" Lulu winked, then gave Kelly's ass a playful slap. "I know, like, all the best places to get the sexiest, sluttiest clothes! Then we can get waxes and manicures too!"

"Daddy will love that!" Kelly said, jumping with excitement. "I can't wait!"

The pair went shopping that very afternoon, and spent so much money on a whole new wardrobe for Kelly. Lulu winked and said not to worry, that her salary would more than cover it. They mostly bought lingerie, but Lulu also brought Kelly to a store in a strip mall off the highway called Hott Cheekz that was complete heaven! Kelly bought all kinds of corsets and thigh-highs, miniskirts, tiny dresses, and low-plunging halters. They even had fun costumes! Kelly brought a nurse, a cheerleader, and a French maid. Lulu even brought herself a sexy teacher outfit, so they could match the next time Kelly wore her old school uniform!

Exiting Hott Cheekz with a ton of bags, Kelly was beaming in delight.

"Omigod, that was SO fun!" She spun around and leaned in to smack a kiss on her mother's lips. "Thanks, Lulu!"

Before Lulu could reply, there was a sharp noise to their left and a gruff voice said, "Kiss her again, slut."

Kelly spun around to find two thin, scruffy men standing in the doorway of the next store. It was an adult video emporium, and as Kelly watched, one of the men reached down and adjusted his pants. She could clearly see the outline of his hardening cock.

Kelly opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, Lulu stepped forward and said, "For $100, we'll let you jack off to us making out."

The two men's mouths fell open, just like Kelly's.

"Lulu!" she cried.

Her mother looked back and winked at her.

The men had moved closer. "$50," one said.

Lulu shook her head. "$100, or get off somewhere else."

Her firmness not an immediate deterrent, the two men spoke quietly for a second before stepping closer again. One nodded and said, "Deal."

Which is how Kelly soon found herself pressed up against a brick wall in the dirty alley behind Hott Cheekz, furiously making out with her mother.

"Fuck yeah," one of the men moaned, stroking his skinny dick with fast motions, eyes riveted on the two women in front of him.

Kelly gave her own moan as her mother's lips moved against hers. God, it was so depraved to be making out with her own mother! And yet so delicious—Kelly couldn't get enough, exchanging long, wet kisses with Lulu, making sure the two men could see their tongues playing and their bodies softly moving against each other. Kelly grew totally wet, though it was hard to say if it was just because of her mother's delicious mouth, or from the fact that the two men were watching them, getting off on their sluttiness. Actually, forget sluts—they were being literal whores! They'd give the money to Daddy, of course, but it was so fun. Kelly had never felt like such a little prostitute, and she loved it.

Hearing Lulu's moan, Kelly knew her mother loved it, too.

It wasn't part of the deal, but Kelly soon couldn't resist doing what she'd wanted to do all day—pulling at the corset strings of Lulu's dress. Almost immediately, the pink fabric split open and Lulu's giant titties popped out. Kelly instantly dove at them with her mouth. Motorboating the plump pillows, she eventually trailed her mouth down to flick at one of Lulu's taut berry nipples with her tongue and her mother threw her head back and gave a slutty whimper.

"FUCK!" one of the men shouted, and though he respected the rule not to touch, he did step close enough that his jizz, when erupted, shot out and covered the bare skin of Kelly's stomach, open to view by Kelly's tiny crop top and sexy Daisy Duke shorts.

Giggling, Lulu scooped up some of the cum from Kelly's stomach with her finger, then popped it in her mouth.

"Yummy!" she said, then scooped up some more, and fed it to Kelly.

Sucking on her mother's finger until it left her lips with a quiet pop, Kelly giggled too. "Yum!"

Moments later, the second man came too, and Kelly and Lulu giggled more.

She'd never had such fun on a shopping trip!

*****

That night, Lulu helped Kelly with her pictures.

"I have an amazing idea!" Lulu said, grinning and excited as the two girls played dress-up with their new clothes in Lulu and Daddy's bedroom. "Take off your clothes and get on Mommy and Daddy's bed!"

Immediately excited by the order, Kelly stripped down until she was completely bare. She climbed eagerly onto the soft sheets, loving the feeling of being naked in Mommy and Daddy's bed. She loved it even more when Mommy pulled a ball gag out of the nightstand, slipped the toy into Kelly's mouth, then tied her hands behind her back with one of Daddy's ties.

"Open your legs, baby," Lulu cooed, angling the camera high so she'd get the perfect shot of Kelly's newly waxed pussy as she was trussed up, a teen submissive ready to be her master's bound and eager slave. The phone took one picture after another, and Kelly was beaming through the gag the whole time. Her favorite part was when Lulu got in a few shots with her!

"Daddy is going to love these!" Kelly said when they were done, scrolling through all the pictures before picking the very sexiest ones and sending them to him. She especially liked the last one, where Lulu was naked with her legs open too, mother and daughter looking like a sexy sister offering for their perfect Daddy.

Kelly had never had such an amazing time. She wanted to do this every day!

"Sorry, baby. I have to go to work sometimes!" Lulu laughed, when Kelly told her as much.

Kelly suddenly realized that "sometimes" was correct. For most of Kelly's childhood, Lenora had spent almost all her time in the office. She was known for working long days and nights on her cases, endlessly driven at the expense of all else. But recently, Lulu had been home as much as she'd been in the office. And even when she did go to work, it was for fewer hours. When had that changed?

"Your daddy fixed that!" Lulu explained when Kelly asked, glowing with happiness. "He talked to the other partners, and they all agreed—I shouldn't be doing all that hard work! I should be home with my husband, making him happy. And when I do go into the office, I need to help support my partners and big clients, not worry about booooring cases! The men do all the stuff that makes my head hurt now. It's my job to make them feel good!"

"Of course it is!" Kelly said, nodding supportively, so glad her mom was happy. "What do you do to make them feel good?"

"Well, yesterday, I spent most of the day giving Jenkins blowjobs," Lulu explained, referring to one of the law firm's partners. "He's such a good, strong man, and he took over all my big clients when all that pesky work made me sleepy and bored. It was soooo nice! He says I never should have been a lawyer. I'm too stupid and silly! I was always meant to be a submissive slut!"

Wow, Kelly marveled. That was nice! Though...hm, she remembered something...maybe about how her mom never used to like Jenkins? Said he was a giant sexist asshole who was always trying to steal her cases? But that was ridiculous. Kelly must be remembering wrong! Jenkins was the BEST!

"Then we had a client meeting," Lulu continued, twirling her bleach blonde hair around her finger. "Two men from Mexico who have a lot of financial work with the firm. One took me in the ass while the other pounded my pussy until I was a big old cum mess!" Lulu's laughter tinkled. "I finished the day sucking off one of the interns while the rest of the partners took pictures and videos. They call me the Office Cumdump now! When I came home, your daddy said I'd done such a good job!"

Kelly couldn't agree more. She'd never known much about what her mother did at the office, but it sounded like she'd found the perfect job for her! Maybe Kelly should get an internship? She'd ask her Daddy about it.

Mmmm. Daddy. Just the thought of him made Kelly squirm deliciously. She hadn't seen him all day, and suddenly all she wanted was to be his good little girl, curled up next to him, ready for his any command. She'd proudly worn his cum all last night as he'd asked, and even went on the internet before bed to try to track down some of those videos he'd shown her. She found a whole bunch of daddys taking good care of their daughters, fucking them hard and giving them cum just like her daddy had given her. Those videos were the best, especially when the girls had blonde hair and big tits like Kelly. Then she could pretend it was her, and that Daddy hadn't stopped with just his cum on her face. She wanted that big fat dick everywhere, in every hole. She was his good little girl, his perfect little slut, and her pussy throbbed imagining all the things he could do to her. Kelly began to finger herself as she thought about her big, sexy daddy.

"I'm so glad you married Daddy," she said now, leaning back against the headboard and slipping a finger inside herself. "He's sooooo amazing, Lulu! And so sexy! I'm so jealous that you get to fuck him! And he lets you fuck other men too!"

"Of course," Lulu replied, petting her daughter's long hair with one hand. Her other hand went to one of Kelly's big tits, where Lulu played and pulled at her puckering nipple. "You know that all good sluts service as many cocks as possible, as long as their Master allows it. Daddy is a good Master. And you're such a good girl, Kelly. You make mommy and daddy so happy!"

Kelly began to fuck her finger harder, washed over in satisfaction. You make mommy and daddy so happy. You make mommy and daddy so happy. Daddy is a good Master.

She repeated it in her head, over and over, until she orgasmed.