Kelly's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Kelly seduces her son on his birthday.
2.3k words
4.2
36.3k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnaRue
AnaRue
34 Followers

Category: Incest/Taboo

Tags: BDSM, Non-Consent, Humiliation, Mother/Son

A special shout-out to my editor HeyAll.

** All characters in sexual situations are eighteen years or older. **

Kelly Benson lost her virginity to her father and ever since that first orgasm, she has fucked anything with legs, male or female, until she got pregnant. She married her son's father, Phil, just days before Mark was born. Since then, she's been a good wife and mother. She and her husband always had a very satisfying sex life, exploring their kinks, swinging. That is until Mark started getting older. Then Kelly and her husband decided that they had to keep their sex quieter, tamer, and in the bedroom. But now Kelly wants to be the pussy eating, cock sucking slut that she use to be.

Mark will be going off to college in a couple of months but the day she had been waiting for was finally here. She was so nervous and so wet. But like all family birthdays and big holidays, it was a huge family party. Her parents and both her brothers with their families all lived locally as did her hubby's parents, his sister and her family. Every party was a big deal with people everywhere. Kelly had disappeared to the bathroom several times to jill off, edging herself while imagining her son's cock. And like all family parties, everyone hangs around to help with cleanup and it's always late by the time everyone leaves. Hubby has to work in the morning so he went off to bed as soon as the front door closed for the last time. Also being a school night, Mark went up to his room for last minute studying for a Chemistry quiz tomorrow.

Kelly busied herself with the last cleanup tasks to give her husband time to fall into a deep sleep and allow Mark some quality study time. She was extremely nervous so she poured herself a triple vodka and went into the den where she keeps her laptop and hides her toys. She takes a long pull at her drink and sets it down on the desk. Then she begins taking her clothes off. Being a big family day, she dressed more conservatively than she had been recently.

A pink loose-fitting button-down blouse, white bra, white denim shorts, and white bikini panties. She opens the lid on her laptop to wake it up and then begins getting undressed. She slowly unbuttons her blouse and slides it off her shoulders and tosses it to the loveseat, imagining her son sitting there watching her seductive striptease. She rocks her hips and slides her hands across her belly then up to her bra clad breasts, squeezing them together and flashing her tongue at them as though she is taking wild licks of her nipples.

She slides an elastic band off her wrist and pulls her long, honey blonde hair back into a pony tail. She turns and looks at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door as she continues her striptease. Kelly still looks hot for forty-two at five-foot-nothing, 48-28-33, and 130 pounds. She reaches behind and unhooks her bra, releasing her heavy, natural, F-cup tits which are obscenely huge on her small frame. Kelly squeezes her tits and pinches her nipples, pinching them harder and harder enjoying the increasing pain.

She slides her hands down, unsnaps her shorts and slowly slides the zipper down then pushes them down over her hips letting them fall to the floor around her ankles, kicking them to the love seat. She started the day with a thong but took it off the second time she jilled off today. They were soaking wet and getting twisted and everyone knows you don't want to get your panties in a knot so she had put on a dry pair of bikini panties. It didn't really help. Within thirty minutes these were drenched also.

Kelly unplugged her laptop and put it on the floor next to a couple of large, fluffy pillows. She took another sip of her vodka and opened her toy box. She spent longer doing her striptease than she had wanted but she needed to chill a little more before she tries to actually fuck her little boy. Just the thought of it is making her clit tingle and her pussy drip more. The inside of her thighs are so wet and slick. She takes out her longest, thickest dildo. Large, thick veins, huge balls, and a deep dark brown. Her last bull had it made for her from a mold of his own cock before she got married. She never imagined finding a bigger cock than his until that day she saw her son. She also removed a ring gag from the box, slipped it into her mouth and buckled it behind her head. Once upon a time, when Kelly was a slut, her strongest desire was to have all of her cockholes filled, forced and fucked, over and over by as many men as wanted to empty their balls inside her.

Logging in to her favorite erotic story site, Literotica, Kelly pulls up a list of stories tagging "incest/taboo" and "mom son submissive". She scrolls through them until she sees a new chapter has been published for one of her favorite series, a story of a mother that teases her son too far until he finally refuses to take it anymore and corners her in his bedroom, ties her to the bed and fucks her repeatedly. All the while she is alternatively fucking her facehole and cunthole with the huge dildo but not letting herself cum.

Deciding she's waited long enough, she stashes her toys, puts on a short, silky robe, swallows the last of her vodka, and heads for her son's bedroom. Feeling light-headed from the vodka and butterflies racing around in her belly, she feels excited and terrified all at once. What if her son rejects her? What if he yells at her and wakes her husband? What if he feels guilty tomorrow and tells his dad what she has done? Then the thought occurs to her. He's a male. Young. With a cock. He's probably in there right now jacking off with her panties in his hand or looking at photos of her that he's sneaked with his phone.

As she approaches his door, she giggles softly with her new found enthusiasm and courage. She pauses a moment and listens. She can hear her husband snoring softly so that coast is clear. She then puts her ear to her son's door, listening for any sound. She hears the low murmur of voices punctuated by an occasional slightly louder, higher pitched voice. Not sure if he's watching a movie or talking on the phone, she knocks gently on his door. The voices go quiet and there is a soft rustle of fabric.

"C-come in?," says Mark.

Kelly twists the door knob and opens the door slowly. Stepping inside and closing the door behind her.

"Hey sweetheart, I was just going to bed and saw the light under your door," she says as she walks further into the room. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay and hadn't fallen asleep with the lights on."

Kelly takes a not-so-subtle look towards his crotch and sees a substantial tent in the covers.

"Hey Mom, nope, all good here. Just, ummm, catching up on my, uhh, streaks. Don't want to let any of them expire."

Mark notices the shift of her eyes and lifts his leg slightly to block her view of his hard-on.

Kelly sits on the edge of the bed next to his hip.

"May I see?," Kelly asks, reaching forward for his phone.

Mark quickly pushes the lock button but lets his mom take the phone from his hand.

"Oh, it's locked. That's okay." Then hands the phone back to him, letting her hand fall to his knee after he takes the phone back from her.

Mark flinches a little when she touches him, his cock instantly growing harder.

Ignoring the reflexive action, Kelly leaves her hand on his knee and gives it a gentle squeeze.

"I had such a wonderful day today, baby. I hope you did too. It's not every day your baby boy becomes a man." She giggles a little then coughs, more vodka than humor, but she can't keep the image of her little man's huge cock out of her mind.

"Oh yeah, Mom, it was great! I had an awesome time. It was great to see Aunt Susan and my cousin Julie again. It seems like forever since they've been here."

Kelly begins to slide her hand up the inside of Mark's thigh, causing him to jump just a little bit.

"Yes, it was really good that they could come over. I had been starting to think they were avoiding us for some reason. Especially since they live so close."

While they are talking, Kelly slides her hand further up Mark's thigh, slides it back towards his knee, then back up his thigh, gently caressing the inside of his leg.

"I'm glad you had such a good time, sweetheart."

Kelly leans forward and kisses Mark on the lips. In the same motion, her hand moves to his crotch and gently squeezes his huge, hard cock. Breaking the kiss but not moving back, Kelly looks Mark in the eyes and says "What do we have here, baby boy?"

Kelly's pussy is so wet and she feels like she is going to cum already.

Mark sputters unintelligibly and Kelly kisses him again, forcing her tongue between his lips as she squeezes his cock harder. Kelly pushes her tongue deep into her son's mouth, teasing his tongue and beckoning it to explore her mouth. She reaches up with her hands and pulls the covers down, exposing the huge cock that is sticking out of the hole of his boxer briefs.

Leaning back, Kelly says "Oh my, baby, what a big cock you have!". Kelly wraps her fingers around the base of his massive dick, squeezes and strokes upward. A pearl of precum appears at the slit. Kelly leans down and licks the tip of his cock, catching the bead of her son's juices on her tongue. Pulling her tongue into her mouth and swirling it around then looking Mark in the eyes, "You taste so delicious, baby. I want more."

Kelly leans down and takes the head of Mark's cock into her mouth. Feeling the firm but soft flesh under her tongue, she sucks hard and begins to bob her head up and down. She pumps her hand up and down as she sucks his cock, her fist soon meeting her lips as she takes more of it in. She can feel it starting to hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag a little. It's been so many years since she has had anything close to this kind of challenge. Kelly flashes back to the Mistress she had in her college years. Fucking her face with her twelve-inch strap-on. Fucking her facehole like a cunt, training her to cum with it buried deep into her throat. Her Mistress was wonderful and she missed Her so much. Kelly's heart still hurts remembering how her Mistress had died in an auto accident. Miss Ana would be so proud of Mark.

Just as Kelly begins to feel that familiar tingle in her clit and pussy, her son's balls draw up and his cock swells and throbs. This triggers her orgasm and as her pussy floods and she moans around his cock, she pulls her mouth back and keeps her lips tight behind the head, he nuts up and blasts his huge load of hot, salty-sweet teenage cum into her mouth. Two, three, four, five, she begins to think 'oh my god, how full are his balls?', then a sixth and final wad of cum hits the roof of her mouth. She desperately tries to swallow it all but it leaks from the corners of her mouth. Kelly rides out her own orgasm as she swallows as fast as she can, taking her little boy's cummy in her tummy.

Kelly's sudden feelings of guilt and shame are overwhelming. She swallows hard and jumps up from the bed. She pulls her robe tightly around her body and runs from the room, pulling Mark's door closed hard behind her and running to her bedroom. She pushes her bedroom door closed behind her and locks it, terrified of what she has done and what her son might do now.

Her husband wakes up at the noise, "Hunny, are you okay?" he says sleepily.

Under her panting breath she says "Shit, shit, shit" then more loudly "Yes, babe, I'm fine. Just stubbed my toe in the dark. Sorry. Go back to sleep."

He rolls over facing away from her. Less than half a minute later and he's snoring again.

Kelly silently steps into the bathroom, closes the door, and turns the light on. Looking at herself in the mirror, her son's seed dripping down her chin and falling on her tits. She tries to look herself in the eye but she just can't. The thoughts racing through her mind repeating 'what the fuck have I done?', 'what the fuck do I do now?', 'what the fuck do I do tomorrow?'. FUCK!! Just FFUUCK!! Somehow thinking the best way to clean herself up she uses her fingers to scoop his cum into her mouth, licking and sucking her fingers clean. The cum that has dripped onto her tit has collected at her hard nipple. She lifts her tit up to her mouth and licks the cum from her nipple. FUCK!!!!!

Exhausted. Humiliated. Scared. Kelly never expected to have these feelings and isn't sure how to deal with them. She pours herself a short vodka from her bedroom stash then takes a sleeping pill, takes off her robe and realizes she is naked, takes another sleeping pill, then slides into bed next to her husband. Her last thoughts before falling asleep are about how wet her pussy is and how big her son's cock is. FFFUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

AnaRue
AnaRue
34 Followers