Kelly's World

Story Info
Eddie and Kelly were made for each other, weren't they?
9.7k words
4.07
6.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

Readers,

This is a 100% fictional account told in the 1st person. There is some cheating involved, yet there's also romance, love, and caring.

Yes, I was a spoiled kid. Edward (Eddie)Allen Caldwell. Although not rich, my parents did make enough money to live in an affluent neighborhood and have a genuinely nice heated pool in the backyard. By the standards of some, we were rich. The reality was that we were an upper middle-class family.

As an only child (not a planned one) I got most of what I wanted materially. My father inherited a jewelry business from my grandfather, and it was practically pre-ordained that I would keep the business going.

That wasn't a problem because from a young age to enjoyed learning my family's business. I learned about the massive mark-ups on retail jewelry and how great the profit margins were on rings, necklaces, bracelets, and watches.

Still, my father insisted that I go to college and get an education. In particular, he wanted me to take business classes like he did. He assured me that those classes would be helpful later as he began his slow retreat into retirement.

The story begins during the summer of 1980 before my junior year in college.

My parents had divorced two years prior. My mother had moved to Northern Idaho with a man 8 years older and had just retired. He had some lakefront property he had bought many years ago and wanted to place a simple manufactured home on that site.

My parent's marriage was rocky at best. To be fair, Dad was the instigator because of his well-known philandering ways. Mom tolerated it for many years, but as I got into my teen years, she began an affair with Gus, the same guy she joined in Idaho years later.

Dad wasn't a mean or violent person. In many ways, he could be generous to a fault. He was a great salesman and had a good reputation as a businessman.

It was his weakness for the ladies that created his problems. I quit counting how many different women he'd bedded over the years. Although the subject wasn't discussed openly between us, his reputation was not a well-kept secret.

He must have had at least a couple dozen women during his heyday. After Mom left, he'd bring them home and they'd either stay the night or have sex and go home.

Dad had a remarkable consistency in the women he "dated". They were all very slim and had large breasts. Blonde, brunette, or redheads, they all had similar kinds of measurements.

Therefore, I was surprised when I first met Kelly.

Kelly didn't fit the mold of the other girls. She was attractive, but she wasn't the skinny runway model kind.

She was, at least in my opinion, sexier than the others. She wasn't fat, she just had a larger body structure and breasts that seem to be proportionate to her overall size. Her short brown hair, green eyes, and pleasant smile made her seem more genuine than the others he had brought home.

Something else that made her different is that she moved into the home with Dad. Dad had never brought another woman inside for anything more than a booty call.

I liked Kelly but having her around the house cut into something I had learned to love after Mom moved out...skinny dipping.

I had become addicted to awesome feeling of my nude body in the water as I swam or simply waded. I had learned to eschew swim trunks. Even if I was in the water naked and Dad brought a girlfriend over to introduce us, I made no effort to cover up.

Still, with Kelly there and being Dad's live-in girlfriend, I wasn't comfortable doing that. I didn't want her to think that I had any other motive other than enjoying a swim au natural.

Kelly was 24 at the time and had been a waitress at a well-respected Italian restaurant in town. She began as a hostess at the age of 16 and began being a waitress when she turned 21 and could serve alcohol.

I had two years of school left to get my Bachelor's Degree. After that, I would begin working full-time at the family business. Dad was 50 at the time and wanted to slowly reduce his hours and eventually retire.

He met Kelly at the restaurant. He was a regular customer there. In fact, I had recognized her also when I went there. She had waited on me and a former girlfriend once.

Dad had a habit of patting waitresses on the ass. Kelly not only tolerated it, but Dad said she seemed to enjoy it. I wasn't sure if that was the truth, but since Kelly agreed to live with him, it couldn't have been too much of a problem.

With access to cash, I had no problem getting dates. Again, I was a spoiled kid with a $2000.00 limit on my credit card. Each month, Dad would pay off the balance.

That allowed me to take dates to Disneyland, Dodgers games, and nice restaurants. Sometimes, I would bring them home and have sex after a nude dip in our pool. Like Dad, some would stay the night. Some would choose to go home.

Since many of the girl's parents wouldn't allow guys to stay the night, and I'm the only one with such a nice pool in the backyard, my place was popular.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My most bizarre experience was when I was set up on a blind date with my friend's girlfriend's cousin. I had never met her, but since his girlfriend was very attractive, I assumed the cousin couldn't be too bad.

She wasn't as hot as his girlfriend, but she was still easy on the eyes. She was slightly chubby, but she had a pretty face and big tits.

We went to dinner (I paid) and went back to his place (his parents were gone) to visit.

What I didn't realize was that the events of the night had been planned.

My friend, Shawn, and his girlfriend, Nora suggested a game of strip poker. Both girls were our age, 20. Neither were virgins, but based on stories Shawn had shared, his girlfriend had a more exiting sexual background.

I had no inhibitions about getting naked. I had been seen naked by other girls before, including one my Dad brought home. However, I knew Shawn and Nora had enjoyed sex together before so there wasn't much they hadn't seen of each other.

Nora's cousin, Rachel, was hesitant. As much as I would have enjoyed seeing her peel off her clothes one at a time, I wasn't going to pour on the pressure for her to join in.

I didn't have to. Nora did that. Part of Rachel's hesitation was due to her not knowing much about poker. Nora agreed to keep it to a simple game of 5 card draw. She explained the rules and wrote the ranks of hands on a piece of paper for her.

Surprisingly, she didn't do too bad in the beginning. In fact, it was Shawn that was down to his white cotton underwear before Rachel ever had to remove her shirt or pants.

I was disappointed. I didn't want to see Shawn's cock. I wanted to see Nora and Rachel's naked bodies. At least Nora had removed her top and I could see part of her breasts not covered by her plain white bra.

I still had on a t-shirt, pants, and boxers. I was safe for at least a short while.

Then finally, Rachel lost a hand. Slowly and reluctantly, she removed her blouse...one button at a time...and at a snail's pace. I wasn't sure she would go all the way to full nudity if she lost too much.

I lost the next hand and made the easy decision to remove my shirt. Being bare-chested didn't bother me. I was 6 feet tall and still in good shape back then.

The best thing to happen was Nora losing the next two hands. After the second loss, she removed her bra. Rachel was pushing her to hurry up in the same way Nora did to her earlier. I knew that each time Rachel lost after that, Nora would harass her to no end.

That happened. The girls were hoping so bad that either Shawn would have to take off his undies or that I'd have to strip down to mine. Instead, Rachel had to remove her short pants and reveal her matching panties.

I'm sure what embarrassed her more was that her panties didn't sufficiently cover up her dark brown pubic hairs that poured out from the material.

The same was true for Nora, but she wasn't so obvious in her embarrassment. Rachel used a free hand to cover hers.

All of us except Rachel had stripped down to our final article of clothing. I couldn't help but appreciated the perk, firm tits of Nora. In fact, Shawn helped her remove her bra and squeezed them before sitting down. By that time, he had seen enough and been teased enough to get a major hard-on. The tent in his shorts was obvious.

The same was true for me once I saw Nora's tits. I wanted to take Shawn's place and squeeze them for him.

Unless Rachel lost the next hand, one of us was going to be completely nude. If I knew how to cheat, I would have made sure she lost. I didn't need to know. She lost with a 10 of spades high card.

She hesitated. She wasn't going to remove her bra too quickly. Rachel would have nothing to do with it.

She quickly reached behind her cousin and unsnapped the back of her bra. While Rachel was unsuccessfully trying to stop her, she left her front exposed and Nora pulled off her bra completely, exposing her sexy breasts to all.

"Wow! Nice!" said Shawn in appreciation. "Not sure why you're ashamed. You look great."

"I agree," I added. "Not sure why you're trying to cover them up.

That didn't help. She somehow managed to keep one arm across her naked chest while handling her card with the other.

Finally, Shawn lost and had to show off his boner to the girls. Of course, Nora had seen it many times before, but Rachel hadn't. She tried to pretend she wasn't interested, but she kept sneaking a peek as Shawn proudly stood up and showed off his naked body.

Shawn and I had similar body types. Neither of us were hung like horses, neither of us was ashamed of what God had given us. I wasn't worried about losing. I just wanted the girls to lose first.

Nora lost the next hand and Rachel wasted no time moving next to her and yanking her panties down as she stood up. We all knew what would happen if Rachel lost the next hand.

Nora, however, stood up for a long time and made sure I got a prolonged view of her perky tits and full blonde bush. She even ran her hand through her pussy hair while looking at me.

I might have been Rachel's date, but I wanted Nora also. The next hand was important to me. I was prepared to get naked whether I won or lost, but I wanted Rachel to lose first. That way, she wouldn't have an excuse to keep her underwear on while the rest of us were naked.

The next hand was my best of the night. I had two queens dealt to me and another queen on the draw. Rachel looked confident also as she threw down a pair of Jacks.

"Three queens, you lose," I joyfully exclaimed.

I almost felt sorry for her as I saw her defeated look. That is, until I heard Nora tell me to help remove her panties.

Rachel didn't resist, but she inexplicably put her hands over her tits as Rachel and I yanked down her panties, showing the extent of her completely unshaven dark brown pussy hair.

"Are we all done yet?" Rachel asked. "I want to get dressed."

"Why?" asked Shawn.

"Eddie won. Game's over, right?"

"Really?" asked Nora. "Do you think we should let him get away standing there with his hard cock practically begging to be released?"

"No," said Rachel with a slight smile. "Should I?"

"You mean, should WE?" responded Nora.

Rachel followed Nora's lead. Rather than pull down my boxers from the side, Nora reached in front and put her hand inside the waistband while Rachel took the backside.

In the process, and not accidentally, Rachel ran the palm of her hand along the hardness of my shaft. I looked at Shawn and he laughed at her "accident", claiming that I would probably enjoy an "accident" like that to her.

"Who's stopping him?" Nora asked teasingly. "Might as well enjoy an accident with Rachel also."

I looked at Rachel. She was neither smiling nor mad. I think she was somewhat scared.

"It's okay, Rachel. Put your hand anywhere you want on Shawn. I won't get mad. Hell, take him to bed. I'm fine with that."

At that point I realized that this had been part of Shawn and Nora's plan all along. Shawn wanted Nora's cousin. Nora wasn't even pretending to not want me. She had begun to rub my cock and play with my balls.

Still, I was concerned about my "date". Is this what she wanted?

"Maybe Rachel hasn't done anything like this before. Maybe she's still a virgin?" I said, being serious.

"Virgin my ass," exclaimed Nora. "I personally know of two guys she's fucked before. One of them I've also done."

Rachel shook her head. "She's right. Brad Deford. He took my virginity and then had Nora the next night. He didn't tell Nora about us, though."

Shawn got brave and walked over and cupped Rachel's larger tits. She offered no resistance.

Nora took me by the hand and led me to Shawn's bedroom. She immediately began kissing me and probing her tongue deep inside my throat.

"It didn't matter who won tonight, I was going to get you naked and have you. Shawn knew. If all goes well, you'll get me and Rachel tonight. The night's still young."

I wasn't sure why Shawn was okay with this, but I wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to have this hot, naked blonde in bed.

Sometime during my sleep, I was awakened by the feeling of my cock being sucked. Well, Nora was ready for another round, I surmised.

Instead, it was Rachel. As sexy as I thought Nora was, Rachel had an understated sexual allure. Although the room was only illuminated by a streetlight and a half moon, seeing the satisfied look on her face as she gave my cock pleasure only made me desire her more.

For me, that night was the best ever. Two hot girls, two rounds of great sex. Everything seemed great until...

The next morning, neither Rachel nor myself bothered getting dressed. There was no longer any pretext for modesty. We walked into the living room where Nora was still naked and awake while Shawn had put his clothes back on and appeared to be facing away from us while asleep.

He wasn't asleep. He was mad. According to him, he and Nora had an agreement to not swap fully. It was to be limited to kissing, touching, and oral sex. No penetration.

I felt bad, but it was Nora that initiated the penetration when she got on top of me and guided my cock inside of her. Shawn didn't care. He was mad at both of us.

"I did my part and didn't go all the way with Rachel," he protested. Rachel remained quiet.

I left and all attempts to contact Shawn by phone were abruptly ended by him hanging up on me loudly.

I never heard from any of the three. I did learn from a mutual friend that Shawn and Nora broke up that morning. I knew Rachel lived two hours north of us and I'd probably never see her again. Such a shame. Nora may have had the nicer body, but I really did like Rachel better.

During the first two weeks that Kelly lived with us, our conversations were mostly simple and polite. I had some extra time and I'd spend about 3 hours each day at the jewelry store.

I got home early one Monday afternoon and saw Kelly in a hot two-piece all white bikini. It covered only about half of her tits and the high cut of the bottom fabric easily defined the fact that her bush was thick and dark...especially when the fabric was wet.

"Come out and join me," Kelly said cheerfully. "Grab your trunks and enjoy the sun before it gets too hot later."

"No thanks," I said, trying to be as pleasant as possible. "Not really in the mood to get in the pool right now."

To be honest, I would have loved to join her in the pool. However, it would have been in the nude. I wasn't going to ask my dad's girlfriend to join me in the nude.

She came inside after drying off.

"Everything okay, Eddie?" she asked, seeming genuinely concerned.

"Nothing wrong, Kelly. Just not wanting a swim right now."

We began talking about a variety of other matters. Finally, Kelly opened up about her relationship with my dad.

After she dated him, she ended up in bed that night with him at our house. I remembered that night.

When he asked her to move in, all he wanted in return was a bed partner willing to give blow jobs. She had sex only once with him but several blowjobs since.

He provided her with a nice place to live, rent-free, and return he gets the occasional blow job and she takes care of the few menial tasks in cleaning the house and doing laundry. Each Monday, he gives her some cash to do grocery shopping for the week.

Whatever she doesn't spend on groceries is hers to keep.

"See, Eddie, I'm getting a lot more out of this that he's getting. Maybe two blow jobs each week and the housework is very easy. I'm able to save a shitload of money this way. I don't even have to spread my legs for him now. He just likes having that naked body in bed next to him."

That was an unusual arrangement, but that was their business. Either my dad preferred blow jobs to intercourse, or Kelly was just that good at blow jobs. Either way, I wasn't going to pursue the subject further.

Kelly wasn't done.

"Now, what's the REAL reason you don't want to swim?"

I had suspected that she wasn't buying the reason I gave. I decided to tell her the truth. I preferred to swim nude. I hated trunks.

"I respect that, Eddie. I really do. What if your dad had no problem with that?"

"I'd find that hard to believe."

"Okay," she said while shrugging her shoulders and walking away.

That night, Dad left to go to Portland for two days. Geoff, his assistant, would run the store while he was gone.

As much as I liked Kelly, I wished she was working that next night so I could go back to my nude swimming.

She only worked weekend nights, Thursday through Saturday. She would fill in on occasions on Sundays if they were short on staff.

She was their best waitress and could handle the demanding crowds well. They wanted her there especially on Fridays and Saturdays; their two busiest nights of the week.

I went to bed that night and had one of the most realistic dreams ever.

I always slept in the nude and in many of my dreams I was nude. This time, a faceless female had rested her breasts on my legs and began to suck on my cock.

This was better than any experience I'd had in real life. My cock rose quickly, and the faceless woman took my cock in her hand and shot my load all over my chest and belly.

"I thought you might like that," came a voice followed by the feel of two soft lips kissing mine.

I woke up. It wasn't a dream. It was Kelly laying on top of me, naked.

"But, what about Dad?" I asked, worried that something could go wrong.

"What about him? I talked to him last night while you were out with Milt. He made it clear that we aren't exclusive. He was going to get laid in Portland and I was free to do what I wanted here.

I asked him if that included you. He made it clear that he would be happy for you. So, there's no longer any excuse for you to not swim with me. After this, there's no reason for me to need a swimsuit either."

I heard what she said, but my thoughts were on her naked body against mine and her soft hands caressing the sparse hairs on my chest.

"Get in the shower and clean off your mess," she told me while her soft lips met mine. "I want to run my hands over your whole body...and not that mess you made."

Again, she was being playful. I turned on the shower water and began to wash and rinse the residue of the blowjob she had given me.

Suddenly, the shower curtain opened, and she joined me.

"Gotta make sure you do it right," she said while winking at me.

I let her take over. For the first time, I was getting a perfect view of her sexy naked body in full light.

Those brown areolas and dark brown nipples stood out. As I played with her thick nipples, they began to harden more and became much more pronounced than I'd seen them through the fabric of her bathing suit covering.

bbare
bbare
553 Followers