Kelly's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was close to 9:30 when Kelly came back to join us.

"Gus wants us there tomorrow at 5:30 to watch the World Series. I've already arranged for the night off and Rachel, I want you to leave at 7:30 and join us. You can at least catch the last couple innings."

There was one thing unusual as I left. I'd usually give Kelly a nice goodbye hug. This time, the hug was not reciprocated. She barely touched my shoulders. "See you tomorrow night, Edward."

Edward? She never referred to me by that name. She was pissed about something.

Gus had some Chinese food waiting for us when I arrived about 15 minutes early. Geoffrey had been doing closing duties quite a bit lately and each time he closed and took the deposit to the bank, he got an extra 50 dollars. That was my way of thanking him for being such a loyal employee to me and my dad.

Gus was his usual friendly self and Kelly wasn't quite as cold as the night before. Still, something was wrong. I decided to wait until I had a chance to talk to her alone. This wouldn't be a good night for that.

The game started and it didn't take long before the Dodgers were in a deep hole. Still, this was a special team and we didn't quit on them.

Meanwhile, as I sat on one end of the long couch, Gus and Kelly sat on the other end. Kelly had laid on her side with her head in his lap. She seldom made eye contact with me.

As the game lingered on, Gus began to pull up her blouse and play with her tits. She wasn't wearing a bra and she didn't seem to mind that he did that in front of me.

In fairness, I'd seen her tits a lot more times than he ever had, yet it seemed odd that he'd do that, knowing that I could see it all. Was he subtly rubbing it in that she was now his and not mine?

It was close to 8 when Rachel came through the door. What I thought was odd was that she walked on in without knocking...as if she lived there. I knew she was living with her cousin, Nora, so that wasn't the reason. Was she such a frequent visitor that she didn't feel a need to knock or ring the doorbell?

I got up to greet her and just like the previous night, I was greeting by a tight hug and two lingering kisses on the lips.

"Gotta take off this damn blouse and bra. Driving me nuts."

She immediately became topless and sat next to me on the couch. She noticed how Kelly was laying and did the same to me...with her head on my lap to watch TV. When Kelly saw that, she removed her top as well.

Kelly didn't react at all except to calmly remove her top as well. I knew that Rachel had told me about her lack on inhibitions, but I was surprised that she'd do that in front of Gus. That was her boss' husband.

I put my arm around Rachel's waist, but she immediately moved my hand on top of her right breast. Her face showed her contentment. I suspected that I was going to get laid either at her house or mine afterward.

Then came the magical ninth inning. Bottom of the ninth, two out, and a hobbled pinch hitter named Kirk Gibson hit one the most dramatic home runs in World Serious history, giving the Dodgers a 5-4, come from behind, victory.

Not only did the nearly 56,000 fans in Dodger Stadium go nuts, the four adults in Gus and Kelly's home did as well.

We were on our feet as Rachel hugged me tightly again and kissed me several times on the lips. Then, she went to Gus as Kelly came to me and gave me a slightly warmer hug than before and a light kiss on the cheek.

It was watching Gus and Rachel that caught my attention. Not only had they hugged, but they kissed passionately, even a brief exchange of tongues. Kelly saw the same thing and said nothing.

"I'm ready for the hot tub," said Gus. "We can continue celebrating in there."

Rachel immediately stripped off the rest of her clothes.

"You two go ahead. I have some celebrating to do with Eddie," said Rachel while looking at me and winking.

Before leaving, Kelly pulled Rachel aside. I couldn't hear what was said, but I knew from the look on Kelly's face that she wasn't happy.

"You two have fun," said Gus. "You know where to find us."

Rachel led me to the guest bedroom. She wasted no time undressing me and sucking on my cock. When I was hard enough, she made it clear that she wanted me inside of her.

"Eight years is too fucking long, Eddie. Do me."

There wasn't any foreplay other than the quick blowjob. I stared at her nude body, probably more impressed now than I was eight years ago. She had lost some weight, but she was still slightly chunky. That didn't matter. I loved that naked body and the feel of my thickness inside of her tight hairy hole.

When we finished, she took me by the hand and into the shower. While showering, I asked her about her overly friendly exchange with Gus.

"Oh, we're good friends. Kelly can explain it more to you. She wants to talk to you before you go."

I wanted to talk to her also, but I had begun to doubt if this night was a good time. I wasn't sure what in the hell was going on.

I stayed in the bedroom while Rachel went outside to the tub. Several minutes passed and I gave up. I got dressed and went home without saying a word to anyone.

I had assumed by the exchange between Gus and Rachel that their friendship was much more physical than just a heavy kiss. Still, I wasn't sure why Kelly was so pissed with me.

The game had been great and the sex with Rachel was like old times. Despite that, I had a lot on my mind; especially the very generous offer made for my business. I would be financially secure for life. I also knew that I had my father's blessing to do so before he passed away.

When I got home, I swam a few laps in the pool and went to bed. Although my mind was swimming in thoughts, I was too tired to stay awake and think at this time.

Several hours later, I was awakened by the feel of two wet lips and a tongue on my cock. When I was cognizant enough to realize exactly what was happening, I saw Kelly, naked, and taking in my thickness into her mouth.

She looked up and smiled. "Like old times, huh? Remember the first time this happened. I woke you up then also."

"How'd you get inside?" was my first question. Although I was enjoying her usual expertise at sucking cock, I was still surprised to see her in the house.

"I still have the key, silly" she said, grinning. And the password for the alarm is still the same. You want me to get dressed and leave?"

"Hell no!" was my immediate response, "but you're married. It's not the same."

"So is Gus," snapped Kelly, "but that hasn't stopped him from fucking Rachel three times in the past three days. No need to feel guilty. Just shove that thick piece of yours inside of me."

I'm not sure what it was, but I was somehow more turned on by Kelly than ever before. Maybe it was the thought that this might become the new normal? Or maybe it was just the fact that I hadn't made love to her in nearly two years. She was special. I knew it.

After finishing, she informed me that Gus and Rachel were in the pool.

"I figured that would keep them busy while we talk."

I was listening.

I found out that prior to the game the previous night, that Gus and Rachel had made love each of the prior two days. The first time started out in their hot tub with Kelly agreeing to let Gus touch Rachel's tits.

Kelly agreed to it under the condition that whatever Gus and Rachel did, Kelly got to do with me.

Gus never intended it to go beyond touching, but when he sat on the edge of the tub and Rachel began sucking on his cock, Kelly decided that there were no longer any boundaries between us.

Gus apologized and asked Kelly not to go any further than touching with me. Kelly reluctantly agreed until the next morning with Rachel came over unannounced and asked to soak in the tub again.

Gus agreed and joined her. Kelly peeked out of the kitchen blinds and watched them kiss and finally saw Rachel's mouth cover Gus' cock again.

Rather than get mad, she decided that she could do whatever the hell she wanted with me.

The night before, she had Gus had agreed that after the game that Kelly would take me to bed while the other two sat in the tub. Instead, Rachel grabbed me and took me to bed.

Kelly apologized for her cold behavior towards me. She admitted that she unfairly took out her frustration with Gus and Rachel out on the one person she loved the most...me.

"I love you Eddie. Don't forget that. Let's go out and join the other two."

As soon as we stepped into the pool, Gus spoke up.

"Eddie, the marriage will soon be over. We made a mistake getting married. I thought I could settle down to one woman...and I did briefly. Kelly is still in love with you.

I like you a lot and don't ever want to hurt you. Kelly wants to move back in here with you and I want her happy. What do you say?"

That was the last thing I expect to hear that morning. Of course, I wanted Kelly with me. I loved her as much as anyone I've ever loved.

Kelly threw one other condition at me.

"We don't have to quit enjoying other lovers. I can still enjoy Gus and you can enjoy Rachel."

"And you can enjoy Nora again," added Rachel. "She hasn't forgotten you either. I told her about seeing you. Let's just say she's ready."

Kelly shook her head and smiled.

"Just save some for me, okay lover?" she said while playfully poking me with her elbow. "Just remember, I get to enjoy other cock as well."

Something about that didn't sound right. At that moment, I would have been content to remain monogamous with Kelly. She had been the one that I wanted for many years. However, if this is what she wanted, I agreed to those terms.

I think that I had the biggest problem accepting it. Even the thought of Kelly having Gus again bothered me, but the thought of any other guy made me very jealous.

It was Gus that discouraged Kelly from firing Rachel. She was good for business. Kelly no longer cared how often or who Rachel had sex with...she was living with me again.

The arrangement lasted just a few months. Kelly quit spending time with Gus. Rachel and I made love several times, including a threesome with her and Nora.

Nora still looked great and was just as anxious as Rachel had promised. I also had Nora alone two other times. After a few months of sporadic sex with Rachel, that also came to an end.

Eventually, Kelly and I agreed to be exclusive. Although we've never married, we enjoy a monogamous and happy relationship.

Kelly changed her mind about buying the restaurant and followed a friend's advice and become a court clerk. The pay was decent, the benefits very good, and the hours were perfect for her. She had never taken a vacation since she began working at the age of 16.

For me, I did sell the store...on the condition that I get to keep the repair tools so that I can have my own repair business in a small building I erected in our side yard.

By the time she was 35, Kelly had finished her training and began her new career at the County Courthouse.

This allowed us to have weekends and holidays free to do what we wanted. No retail or restaurants to tie us down to the city.

Now, we are both retired and still live in the same house...although we are there probably only about six months of the year.

We travel a lot, home and abroad. We have a motor home for travel in the USA, and we take cruises and flights to other world destinations. This is one of the dreams we shared. This was talked about in the very beginning of our friendship.

I am now 60 and Kelly is 64. I feel much younger than my age. Taking Dad's advice has paid off well. Kelly still looks great and still enjoys waking me up in her own special way.

Our story is unique. There is no way I'd recommend this for everyone. We did so many things wrong, yet it still miraculously worked out.

So many things could have gone wrong and ruined what we had. If the two of us had simply acted on our love for each other earlier, we could have spent even more years together.

Yes, we still have that pool. That pool is still the source of good exercise and even better memories. We still have guests that enjoy a nude dip with us, but that's as far as it goes.