Kelly's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
548 Followers

I also got the perfect view of the large triangular shape of the dark hair between her thighs. The hair was thick, yet silky smooth...perfect for running my hands through.

It was probably wrong at the time, but I reminisced in my mind about Rachel's thick, dark mane between her legs. It was similar in thickness and texture. However, Rachel was the past. I had Kelly right here to enjoy.

One great advantage of being a horny kid of 20 is that my cock recovered very quickly. Once Kelly began running her soapy hands along my cock, I hardened again.

This time, rather than give me another blowjob, she positioned herself against the shower wall and invited me inside of her.

I was impressed with her tightness. Again, I thought about Rachel. Why couldn't I get that girl out of my mind? Still, it was the firmness of Kelly's medium sized breasts, thick nipples, and tight pussy that brought me over the top again.

This time, I shot my entire load inside of her. This time, the post-coital holding and kissing was done without concern of messing up the sheets. This time, we turned the shower water back on and gave each other showers...then made love again when she gave me another blowjob while still in the shower.

After that day, we made love regularly. Dad knew and didn't care. In fact, a month later, Kelly told me that Dad hadn't asked for a blowjob in several weeks. He welcomed her to stay at the house in her own room or in my room, whatever we wanted.

Kelly wanted her own room. Although we spend many nights together in my bed, she had been extremely clear about the fact that we were just very good friends. She wasn't looking for a long-term romantic relationship. She didn't expect me to remain monogamous with her and she was still free to pursue other relationships.

I did learn more about Kelly's background. She left home at 18 after she had saved a few paychecks and could afford a small apartment.

She hadn't heard from her dad since he sent her a check for 500 dollars for her high school graduation. He had moved to Vermont with some younger girl. She used that money, and other cash she earned, to buy her car.

Her mother sounded much like mine. Cold, with no maternal instincts. She was too busy with her social life...which included multiple lovers...to give much attention to Kelly.

Her older cousin, Katy, had been her best friend growing up. After Katy married, she and her husband moved to Texas. Kelly had always felt abandoned and became more self-sufficient.

She had very few friends that she felt she could trust. She thought that most females her age were too vengeful and spiteful. Overall, she preferred the company of men; and not just for sexual purposes.

She never gave herself enough credit for her sex appeal. Because she wasn't the so-called "perfect" body, the guys in school seemed to shun her. Older men seemed to appreciate her more so she often hooked up with guys in their 30s and 40s.

Just the opposite of conventional wisdom of guys my age, I thought she was perfect. I had enjoyed sexual encounters with women of all shapes and sizes, but to me, Kelly was the hottest. Although she was four years older, I was hoping to make this last much longer than just a few nights in bed. Also, she was still Dad's former girlfriend, although that was a stretch to consider her that. I learned more about that later.

For nearly a year, I thought that might change. Neither of us had brought any dates home and we were content with satisfying each other's carnal pleasures. Would she eventually be content with just me?

I remember that night during January of 1982. She brought home a customer from the restaurant.

He was a tall, thin, older gentleman probably in his mid-40s named Clarence. She introduced him to me, and I tried hard to be polite and cordial. He seemed like a pleasant man, but inwardly, I was jealous.

Kelly had explained to him that we had been lovers but that we were both free to pursue others. He spent about two hours in her bedroom and then left to go home. He came over a few more times before Kelly learned that he was married. That affair came to an unhappy and bitter ending.

Who was there to pick up the pieces? Yours truly. That's what friends do. I comforted her. I assured her that my opinion of her hadn't changed. She didn't know. She didn't notice any warning signs. It was a customer in her restaurant that informed her of his marital status.

Although I never liked other guys coming in, I knew I had to accept it. I was free to do as I pleased as well.

Over the years, the sex between us fluctuated due to current relationships we were in, our work schedules, and other social obligations.

By 1984, I had essentially taken over the daily operations of the store. I was concerned about Dad because I had noticed him lacking the energy he usually had. He had worked hard and played hard his entire life. He was only 54 but as Kelly put it, an "old" 54.

His presence at the store was mostly for public relation purposes. He knew his regular customers. I had learned to appreciate them as well. Dad assured them that I was a "chip off the old block". I loved what I did, and I was putting in the kind of hours that Dad had done in the past.

Amy Connely. I met her at a Christmas party in 1986 that was in the banquet hall where Kelly worked. I was there for dinner and was talking to Kelly when Amy came in with an older couple. I learned that it was her parents. She was only 19.

She was a stunning redhead. She was absolutely beautiful, but her very thin body with very little up top wasn't what I usually enjoyed.

However, she was wearing a low-cut and loose-fitting turquoise top and was very generous at giving peeks at her small orbs.

There was no way that she couldn't be aware of what others were seeing. I was interested in knowing more about her.

She was a college sophomore. She was studying to be a high school history teacher. I was 26 at the time, but I asked her out anyway. She accepted.

I mentioned that her waitress, Kelly, lived at our home. I was in the process of saving enough money to make a sizeable down payment of my own; hopefully soon.

She knew that Kelly was a boarder but that over the years we had swam in our pool together, sans clothes.

She didn't seem to care. I took her to dinner and back home for a swim. Kelly and Dad were in the pool, naked, when I took her outside.

Amy didn't hesitate. She quickly undressed and joined them.

I had dated and been in bed with many women in my young life, but I had never seen a naked redhead. I had seen her tits many times since she was partial to loose-fitting and low-cut blouses, but I had never seen a tuft of red pussy hair before.

I'm not sure if I was more in awe of her pussy or in the fact that she appeared to have no inhibitions at all about my dad seeing her naked body.

I introduced her to Dad and Kelly. Amy and Kelly hit it off quickly. Amy had a contagious attitude that exuded confidence and positivity. She also had a wicked sense of humor, even joking about her small tits and red pussy hair.

Her tits were small yet were sexy to me. Although not big, her nipples were very puffy and hardened with the feel of the cool pool water.

I thought that I had finally found "the one". As much as Kelly and I had enjoyed a special friendship, I knew that she had no intention of getting married. She was 30 and had saved a lot of money. She wanted to be financially independent.

After a month, I told her I loved her. I didn't realize what a mistake that was.

"No Eddie. I'm not in love with you. I have fun with you. You're a good guy, but don't get serious. I have too much left to do in my career to even consider falling in love...not even with a guy like you."

I was crushed. I honestly believed that she had the same love for me. Our lovemaking was great. She was a very eager and enthusiastic lover. She always greeted me with a kiss and hug. She frequently held my hand and put her arm around my waist. I mistook those signs for something more serious.

She began to back off and eventually we were no longer a couple. Life went back to Dad, Kelly, and me. Until the summer of 1987...

Gus Crandall. Heir to a Mercedes dealership in town. 43 years old at the time. Somehow, he stole Kelly's heart.

I liked Gus. He seemed very genuine. He may have been wealthy, but he didn't act like a rich snob. He had starred in local commercials, so I recognized him immediately.

Physically, I didn't understand what she saw in him. He was about 4 inches shorter than me and somewhat pudgy. The first time she brought him over, he got undressed and joined us in the pool. She certainly couldn't have been too impressed with his cock.

That didn't matter to Kelly. She wasn't superficial. Sex between the two of us ceased. Within two months, they were married and living in his spacious home.

Kelly and I stayed in touch. We were still friends. I would stop by and say hello to her at her restaurant. The owners, Gino and Marie Garibaldi, were ready to sell their restaurant within the next three years. They were nearly 70 and wanted to spend time traveling while they had their health.

Kelly had taken over the managing chores. She was now working Wednesday through Sunday. Her goal was to have enough money to convince a bank to loan her the rest so she could buy it.

I was hurt, though. I would have married Kelly in a heartbeat if I thought she wanted it. I loved her. She was my best friend. She was a hell of a good lover. We never had any big arguments; just minor dust-ups that happen when people live together. Our friendship was too strong to succumb to a few minor arguments.

By this time, Dad had regressed quite a bit. It was hard to imagine that he was only 57. He seemed much older. He acted much older. He would occasionally enjoy a dip in the pool or go to the store and see how things were going.

A large jewelry company had made some noise about possibly opening two new stores. My family store was in their sights. They wanted to buy the store and the land that we owned on it.

I told them that I wasn't interested. Dad wasn't so sure.

"Is this what you really want to do for the rest of your life?" he asked me.

"It's the family business, Dad. I'm running it now. I like it there."

Dad looked at me sadly.

"Son, don't kill yourself to keep it open, okay? I knew the day would come that some bigshots would come around. They may leave and come back. Someone else will probably try to come in. This town is getting big and marketers are paying attention.

Also, let's be honest son. My body is shot. I don't even expect to live to 60."

"Dad?" I began to ask.

"That's okay son. I did it to myself. Too much work. Too much pussy. Too many parties. I can't get a boner to save my life. I have no energy and my breathing is getting tougher."

"Get to a doctor, then," I argued. "Shit, we can afford to get you some damn good care."

"No, son. This is how I want to go. I'm just trying to warn you that this could happen to you if you don't take time to slow down...even at your young age. You've proven your ability. You can own or manage any kind of company you like. Just take time to enjoy it. Find a good woman. Treat her better than I did your mom."

By March of 1988, Dad's prediction came true. He passed away just two weeks shy of his 58th birthday.

I was crushed. Kelly was there. She held me. She put my head against her bosom. I wanted to take those tits, naked tits, into my face but Gus was there also.

He had become a good friend. Kelly had shared with him about our sexual past. He understood because his past was somewhat checkered also. Kelly was mourning also. She was forever grateful for what Dad had done for her. He had kept her in his home at no charge for seven years after their sexual relationship was over.

Maybe he kept her there because of me, but Dad just saw a hard worker that could use a break. Like I mentioned earlier, he was known for his philanthropy as much as his philandering.

His funeral was epic. Several people, men and women, shared stories of his generosity. I was proud to be his son.

Still, that was the lowest point of my life. I began to miss him terribly. The house was willed to me as well as all his personal assets. I had become too attached to that home to sell it. Instead, I did some refurbishing to fit my personal tastes.

I wasn't satisfied, though. Going to the store nearly every day reminded me of Dad. The big sign above the store, Caldwell Jewelry, began to stick out more and more.

I somehow muddled through the next several months. I had two short relationships with women that didn't end well. I had begun to attract a bunch of gold diggers. One time in bed and these women were talking about marriage and children.

There weren't going to be any children. I had that taken care of two years prior. I didn't bother with those details when dating the gold diggers, but once they found out they couldn't entrap me, they were gone. Motives exposed.

In October of 1988 I was energized because of the success of my Los Angeles Dodgers. I had been an avid fan since I was small. I was despondent when they lost the 1977 and 1978 World Series to the Yankees. I was on a cloud when they finally beat those damn Yankees in 1981.

They had begun the League Championship Series against the mighty New York Mets. Although it appeared to be a mismatch, I knew this Dodgers team was something different. They had overcome obstacles all year.

And they beat the mighty Mets. For avid Dodgers fans like myself, Kelly, and Gus the euphoria was high. We couldn't wait until Saturday night when the World Series against the even mightier A's. It was universally panned as a gross mismatch.

The day before the World Series began, I visited Garibaldi's Ristorante to have dinner and visit my favorite manager, Kelly. As I entered the restaurant, the hostess greeted me.

I couldn't believe it. It was Rachel! The same Rachel whom I had enjoyed a game of strip poker and eventually a very nice time in bed. The same Rachel that I hadn't seen in eight years but had frequently wondered about her.

She had lost a few pounds since the last time I saw her. It appeared that she was approximately 15 pounds lighter, but with her tight black blouse that showed off her ample cleavage, she still had the great tits that I had enjoyed so many years before.

"Eddie?" she nearly screamed. "How the hell are you?"

She hugged me tightly and gave me a long kiss on the cheek. "I have wanted to see you again for so long, but I had no idea how to find you."

Kelly observed our exchange, puzzled why her hostess was so friendly towards me.

"A friend I haven't seen since 1980," I told her. "She lived in Bakersfield. Her cousin lived somewhere around here, and I had a double date with her and her cousin."

"I need to talk to you about that," Rachel said. "There's so much that you didn't know after you went home. I quit seating people at 8. If you can stick around, I'd love to talk to you more."

"Banquet room is empty tonight," said Kelly. "You can have that to yourself and I'll be your hot waitress for the night," she said with a seductive smile.

When Kelly brought me my iced tea, she asked the obvious question.

"So how well do you know her?"

"Well, it's been eight years since I've seen or heard from her...so...I guess not that well."

"Stop it, Eddie. You know what I mean. Were you two lovers?"

"One-night stand. Remember that strip poker night I told you about years ago?"

Kelly immediately remembered.

"THAT'S the same Rachel? The one that was almost too shy to strip?"

"She was eight years younger at that time. Like I said, I have no idea what's she's been doing since then."

Kelly shrugged. "I'll let her tell you."

I couldn't determine if she was upset at me or Rachel. Either way, it didn't make sense. She had never acted jealous when she lived in our home and I had lovers. Even if Rachel somehow was still carrying a torch for me, that shouldn't concern Kelly. She was happily married to Gus.

She brought me my food and said nothing more about Rachel. She asked if I needed anything else and then left.

It was 10 minutes after 8 o'clock and Rachel hadn't come back to see me. My first thought was that she forgot. My second thought was that she wasn't as excited to talk to me as she acted earlier.

I got up from my chair and began to walk away from my table. At that same time, Rachel emerged from the French doors and hugged me again...tightly. This time, the kisses landed on my lips, not my cheek.

"I'm sorry. I was helping clean a couple of tables before clocking out. I didn't want to keep you waiting. There's so much to tell you."

The first thing she told me was the rest of the events of the argument between Shawn and her cousin Nora that morning I left.

Shawn had full intercourse with Rachel that night, although he and Nora had agreed to keep it to oral only. He asked her to promise that she wouldn't tell Nora. It went further than he expected and was sorry for it.

When Nora and Rachel traded spots, she admitted to Shawn that she had gone all the way with me. Shawn was livid. She broke her promise.

The next morning, Shawn was the only one dressed and was pissed at Nora and me. I left and they continued arguing.

Rachel had enough of it and told Nora not to feel bad because Shawn had fucked her as well. At that point, Shawn called them both a slew of nasty names and threw them out of the house. He didn't even give them time to put on their bras and panties. Just their tops and short pants.

She had married three years ago but that marriage didn't last because of her husband's jealousy.

Rachel confessed that the night of strip poker was instrumental in changing her. After spending the full night at Shawn's completely naked and having sex with two different men, she learned that she enjoyed the feeling of being nude.

Once she adjusted to the fact that two men were staring at her sexy nude body, she enjoyed the attention. It got her horny. She admitted that she was the one that initiated the full sex act with Shawn; although he was a very willing participant and never told her about the agreement he made with Nora.

"Eddie, when I married Rob, he knew that I had a tendency to be an exhibitionist. When we were dating and later engaged, he enjoyed it. Once we were married, he'd get angry if I left the house with too much cleavage showing of if I gave too much of a view of my breasts from the side or by looking down.

I enjoyed it, but he became too controlling. Once, we went to Las Vegas and ordered room service. I was waiting in the bathroom when he opened the door for our breakfast.

I was wearing a white transparent teddy. My tits and bush were easily visible through it. I walked out of the bathroom to give the attendant a great view. He loved it. Rob was furious.

That ruined our trip. About a month later, I left his sorry ass. Any guy that loves me is going to have to accept who I am."

There was no question that she was different. I remember the girl trying to cover up her tits AND pussy with her arm and free hand so we couldn't see them. I was impressed that she seemed to be in no hurry to cover up again later, though. I just didn't know how much she really enjoyed it.

She pulled down her low-cut blouse and pulled her bra back to show me her luscious tits.

"See, no problem at all showing them off. Of course, it's much easier with you. You were so nice to me that night. You never tried pressuring me to get undressed...but you sure stared like hell when I did. Still, you were so kind."

"You're welcome," I managed to say. "I want willing partners, not those coerced by guilt of peer pressure."

bbare
bbare
548 Followers