Kelly's World 03

Story Info
Some kinky fun with the queen, my "uncle" and a gift, lol.
3k words
2.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

Kelly's World 03

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Loving Wives Based Fantasy Filth, Fun, Debauchery, Depravity, Fucked-Up Freaky Shit, And Raunchy, Hardcore Hedonism Gone Wild... Read On And Get To Fuckin'... Peace

The Queen Herself... My Wife Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison)

At home... Our bedroom...

"Hmmmm... What should I do? Hehe."

Kelly thinks about it, smiling playfully, while she grinds on my dick.

She's got me spread eagle on the bed. My hands and ankles cuffed to it. A ball gag in my mouth. Yeah... Mistress Kelly is over for a visit. Hot damn!

"I could..." Kelly smirks down at me, then speeds up her cock grinding. Her pussy pumping my dick back and forth, nice and fast. Then... she stops. "Finish this gorgeous cock off. Or..." Kelly leans down and purrs happily into my ear, whispering... "I could walkover to the guest bedroom and ride Dave's huge, sexy cock while you lay here and think about it. Hmmmm. What should I do? Hehe. MWAH." Kelly kisses my cheek and smirks wickedly, then starts grinding my cock again while she thinks. She's in total control. It's all up to her.

"My husband... or uncle Dave? Hmmmm... That's a tough one. Hehe. Oh yeahhhhhhh. I love your cock, baby. It's so hard in me. It's so excited. Not knowing what I'm going to do. You laying here, not knowing what I would be doing in the other room. Not knowing how uncle Dave's fucking me. Not knowing how hard I'm cumming for him. Mmmmmmmmmmm. God, I'm getting so wet just thinking about it." Kelly's eyes roll with glee. "Yeahhhhhhh. I can feel your precum flooding my pussy, baby. It's so excited. Yeahhhhhh. God, I love it. More. More. More! Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

God damn! Kelly's got me so fucking hard. I grunt and growl like mad into that damn ball gag. Frantically pulling on my restraints. I'm locked in good. I'm stuck there on our bed at Kelly's slutty mercy. Whatever she decides... I'll have to accept. I have no choice. Mistress Kelly is the boss... for now. Ha. WOO!

Uncle Dave is actually my brother in law Dave. He's married to my bad-ass, huge titty blonde bbw half-sister Beth. Everybody calls Dave uncle Dave. He just looks like an uncle Dave. And everybody loves hanging with him. He's a fun dude to hang with. He's 70. Extra-chunky. He's got a big ol' beer belly and a big ol' dick to match. A really big ol' dick... a really big ol' beer belly too for that matter. Huge balls also. Gray hair and mustache. He's a really-cool dude. And... a hot pussy magnet. Tons and tons of hot pussy. They throw it at him. Yeah... that most definitely runs in this family. Both do, to be honest. The hot pussy magnet, and the hot pussy too. Ha.

Dave's also one of the top Kelly's World male talents as well. Kelly auditioned him and hired him herself. He's very popular with our fans. That fat, thirteen inch dick certainly is too... especially with all the hot-pussy-having fans.

Back to the queen...

"So..." Kelly whispers into my ear. She softly kisses my cheek and purrs some more. Heatedly rubbing her face on mine as she purrs. "What should I do? Mmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly pulls her pussy all the way up my fourteen inch, pierced shaft, barely holding the very tip of it with her swollen, juice-dripping labia. She wiggles her pussy on my cock a little, then she engulfs my cock back down again as I growl like the horniest grizzly bear ever into the ball gag. Fuck!! My cock won't stop jumping and throbbing like crazy. My woman has me on fucking fire!

I keep pulling on the wrist and ankle cuffs, growling heavily into the ball gag also. Kelly laughs. She's enjoying controlling me. Mistress Kelly loves being in charge of a dick... a ready to spew one on top of it.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum. And, I think my slave is too. Hmmmm. Should I let you? Hmm? Tell me, baby. Should I? Hahaha." Kelly kisses me on the lips and pumps my aching cock with her pussy. Short, quick pumps. Her juices and my precum are both pouring out of her pussy, glazing my furiously-bulging monster. She purrs right into my ear as I roar into the ball gag. Kelly giggles, knowing that I desperately want to cum in that heavenly-divine muff.

"I think I'll let my handsome slave cum. Go ahead, stud... cum. Cum in your mistress. Feed me all of that yummy cum. Hehe. Yum, yum. Haha." Kelly gives me several quick kisses on the cheek and she nibbles on my neck, purring even louder. Sexual fire pumping through her mouth onto me. She pumps my cock even faster with her pussy. Faster. And faster. And faster. And............ We both cum! At the exact same second.

My cock, and my wife's pussy both violently spasming and blasting out our creamy loads. My dick jolting heavily each time it spurts out another fat glob of sperm.

Kelly's pussy pounds all over my spewing rod, showering it with tons of milky pussy gravy. She screams out with powerful cumming euphoria, and closes her gorgeous eyes. Riding out the erotic hurricane of orgasmic perfection. Her bottom lip trembling. She sucks it. Smiling so insanely happy and sexually-pleased.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That was soooooooo good, baby. My god. I came so hard. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My man does it again. My sexy, handsome slave man. Hahaha. MWAH!" A big kiss from the hottest huge titty blonde goddess ever, and then Kelly surprises me... with a gift. Another one. She always gives the best gifts.

"I have a gift for you, my king." Kelly wickedly grins. "Baylen..."

Into our bedroom walks a very-beautiful, young, stacked hottie. Long, dirty-blonde hair. Gorgeous face and body. Wow. Just wow.

"This is Baylen, baby. She's 20. She just transferred out here to UCLA. I met her yesterday at the coffee shop a few blocks from here. Baylen... This is my amazing husband, and the king of my life and of this kinky empire, James."

"Hi."

"Hey, gorgeous. Wow. You really got my attention when you walked in. You're absolutely beautiful."

Baylen smiles so pretty. Kelly does too. I make it a threesome... just a smiling one... for now. Ha.

"I knew you'd like her, my king. She's just your type." Kelly's naughty grin makes me chuckle.

"Really, really hot. Yep... you got that right."

"HA! Yes! MWAH!

"WIND IT UP! USA, USA, USA!"

I'm caught off-guard by that. Baylen just blurts it out. Making a winding motion with her right arm for effect. Kelly notices my surprise.

"Baylen has tourettes, my love."

"Oh."

A smokin' hot and stacked young blonde with tourettes. Seems like I've seen this somewhere before. (Wink, wink... Casually looking away)

"I have a dream. Martin Luther King Jr... Fuck you! Fuck your mom!"

Baylen pops her mouth and smiles. Batting her eyes at me as well. This... is definitely interesting. I don't know what to make of her yet... but I sure know what I wanna do to her.

Kelly laughs and kisses my cheek. Licking it too. She can read my mind. We're soulmates, so it comes naturally for her.

"She's all yours, baby. My gift to you for being such a perfect hubby. MWAH!" A big kiss on the lips from my wife. I pull her over on top of me and hug her while we swap spit. She motions Baylen over while I grab her ass and squeeze.

Baylen doesn't need to be told what to do. She immediately strips her clothes off and I get a gander at that awesome, smokin' hot vixen body of hers. Jesus! Big perky tits and a beautiful bouncy butt. Fuck! I'm gonna have so much fun with this wacky... but absolutely gorgeous... chick. Tourettes or not. Is she faking? Is she for real? I don't actually give a fuck either way at the moment to be honest. Ha.

Baylen crawls into bed with us and quickly starts sucking on my sperm glazed crown. That freaky bitch can suck cock. Holy fuck! Between her lips and tongue action, my dick is rock hard again in mere seconds. Oh yeah... we're definitely gonna have a blast together. A weird, funky, really-fun one.

"I'll let you two get to know each other better. Hehe. MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!" More hot kisses from my milf goddess wife. 55 years old... just like me... and still the hottest bitch on earth. Kelly laps at my lips, then crawls off of me and off of the bed. Smirking wickedly away. "I think I'll go check on ol' uncle Dave. MWAH!" Kelly's blows me a beautiful kiss and waves really sexy. I wave back and grin, so fucking in love with my woman.

I'm also loving Baylen's mouth gobbling down my dick. She's having no problem at all sucking down about eight hard inches of it. She does the WIND IT UP arm motion as she sucks me off. I chuckle at that. I grab her head and hold it on my cock as she drools all over it and sucks it. Bobbing steady on it.

This bitch has some beautiful tits. She's lightly brushing them all over my legs and crotch. They're D cups. Kelly hit the jackpot with this one. She's wacky, but she's blazing-hot. Hey... weird chicks need love too, Craig. (Friday reference... Thumbs up)

"Fuck me, daddy... I fucked your mom! Chicken and crackers! I'm gonna need you to put the ranch down."

Yeah... wacky, but blazing-hot. She wants to get fucked, and I wanna fuck her. So... we get to it.

"Look at your hairline. Yeah, your mom gave you that." Baylen stretches her mouth and eyes wide open and pauses. She's totally motionless for about three seconds. Then, she mischievously grins at me.

I'm definitely digging this funky chick. Ha.

Meanwhile... Down the hall...

"Yeahhhhh. God, yes. Fuck! I love this fucking dick. Oh yeah. Haha."

Kelly's riding uncle Dave's monster mature meat. Wickedly smirking and playfully rubbing on his big-ass beer belly.

"Glad you approve, doll. I'm loving your sweet Kelly pussy too." Uncle Dave gives Kelly a horny wink. She laughs. Grinding faster on his massive dick. The bed's shaking. And Kelly's moaning. Dave pops open a beer and drinks it. Cool as a cucumber.

"Would you like to go with me to Big Bear this weekend, doll? Beth's busy with some business stuff, so I'm down one hot blonde with huge sexy boobs." Uncle Dave reaches up and grabs Kelly's 34FFs and kneads them nice and rough. Smirking happily. "I'd really love to fuck your pretty little brains out up at our cabin."

"Oh... Mmmmmmmmmmm. That sounds yummy. But, I think James is busy too. He's got a big shoot with Kathie Lee planned. God yes. Squeeze my boobs, Dave. Yeahhhhhhh."

"That's perfect. Just the two of us then. A nice mountain hump fest between friends... and relatives." Dave chuckles. He squeezes Kelly's boobs harder. Really kneading them deep and rough. Watching Kelly's face as she sticks out her tongue and coos happily.

"I'll have to ask my hubby about that, you naughty stud. Haha. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Fuck me hard and fast, Dave. Ram that big dick up there and fuck my brains out. Hehehe. Yeahhhh."

"10-4, doll. Here comes the dick train. Choo, choo." Uncle Dave's happy smirk beams with horny joy as he squeezes even harder on Kelly's huge boobs and starts thrusting his huge fucking dick up into my wife's leaking snatch. Piledriving it from below. Hard. Fast. Deep.... And hard-fucking-core. BOOM!

The bed shakes hard. The headboard banging against the wall. Kelly screams out so happily. Her eyes rolling. Her smile beaming with pussy beating delight. She and Dave both laughing. Both having a fucking blast... fucking.

Back in our bedroom...

"USA! USA! USA!" Baylen loudly pops her mouth as she rides me. Smiling mischievously down at me in between "bouts of tourettes." Still no confirmation on the validity of it... and still not caring either.

"Oh goddddddddddddd!!!!!! FUCK YOUR MOM! FUCK HER WITH YOUR LITTLE BABY WEINER." She pops her mouth again. Her face scrunched-up as she cums. Her beautiful eyes rolling back in that beautifully-wacky head of hers.

Damn, I have no clue if this bitch is faking tourettes or not, and it's weird as hell, but... I'm just happy as all hell that Kelly found her. Damn, she's got a juicy pussy too. Her cream is just pouring outta that gorgeous, neatly-trimmed snatch. Drenching my cock, crotch, balls, and the sheets.

I reach down and rub on Baylen's rock-hard clit as she cums. Further driving her crazy with orgasmic bliss... and yes... the tourettes ticks keep on coming.

"WIND IT UP! HOLY FUCK...... UHHH.... WIND IT UP! CHICKEN AND CRACKERS!" Baylen has me feeling hungry for some reason. She does the whole wind it up stuff with her arm again. She's got her shtick down... if it's a shtick.

"Put the ranch down... FUCK YOUR MOM! WOO-HOO! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD.... I love your cock, daddy. Oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! WIND IT UP!" Yeah, they keep on coming. Fuck it. Wind that shit up. It feels fucking amazing. I don't care if she's faking it. I'm falling in love. Ha.

"Put that fucking ranch down all over my fucking cock, Baylen. Wind that shit up, baby. Woo!" I laugh. Baylen busts out laughing. She bounces hard on my pierced cock and laughs. Blowing me several sexy kisses. Cheering me on and ticking like a fiend.

"WOO-HOO! WIND IT UP, DADDY! OOF, OOF, OOF! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUR MOM! YEAH... CHCIKEN AND CRACKERS! HELL YEAH!" Between Baylen's flooded pussy bouncing furiously on my raging-hard cock, and her funky facial expressions, and laughing hysterically with me while she's ticking, I'm grinning my fucking happy horndog ass off. Squeezing her big titties, and loving my wife ever more... if that's at all possible. Thank you for the gift again, Kelly. Love ya, my queen. WOO! Keep putting that fucking ranch down, baby! All over my fucking dick! Hell yeah! (Laughing horndog grin)

Back down the hall...

"UMMFH! GRUMMMFH! GURGLEEE! GLUMFH!"

Dave polishes off his third beer of the humping session as Kelly polishes off his load. She's in between Dave's chunky legs, slurping his cum down her throat while he watches her and grins. A hearty belch from ol' Dave thrown in for good measure. That gets a muffled giggle from Kelly.

"Why don't you drop by the house later, doll? We can have a few drinks and relax. And, I'll eat your sweet pussy while Beth blows me." Uncle Dave being uncle Dave. Dude's always looking to get laid... always. Again... It definitely runs in the family. (Wink and a thumbs up)

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly pulls off of Dave's mammoth old rod and winks at him as she lets his slowly-softening dick slowly slide from her mouth. "You're quite the horny stud, aren't you, Dave? Hehe. First, you ask me to spend the weekend with you in Big Bear, fucking you, now you want me to come over and have a threesome with you and Beth. You're so naughty. Hahaha."

Kelly gets up off of the bed... after she happily rubs on uncle Dave's beer belly and giggles.

"Is that a yes?" Dave chuckles.

"Hmmmm..." Kelly leaves Dave hanging. She wickedly grins and waves at him, giggling again, as she heads out of the room and back to our bedroom. Uncle Dave just shakes his head and grins. My wife the tease. Always, always the best at it too.

"Perfect!" Kelly smiles as she walks in the door. She rushes over to the bed and joins Baylen between my legs. They're both anxiously waiting for my cum. Baylen's double-hand jerking me off. Lapping at my precum that's shooting out.

Kelly and I blow each other kisses and smile. She holds my right hand as my cum erupts from my standing-tall erection. Baylen jerks it out like mad. Her hands blazing up and down my fat, bulging, pierced shaft.

"WIND IT UP!" Both Baylen and Kelly shout that out as my cum starts flying. We all laugh. Excitedly cheering the jizz hurricane on.

Baylen and Kelly share my load. Both hotties catching some in their mouths as it flies furiously through the air. They take turns sucking my crown. Drinking some gooey seed, then quickly passing my cock over to the other. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm in heaven. Don't ever let me leave either. Fuck!

I growl loud and nasty. Still holding hands with Kelly. She sweetly rubs my fingers, and sucks my cock while Baylen moves to my balls. Sucking perfectly on each one. Softly slurping them. Swishing them around one at a time in her mouth. Licking all around each one, then softly kissing each one. Oh my good God! I go into some alternate pleasure universe. My mind racing. My heart beating fast. Electric jolts of intense pleasure shooting all over my body. Dude... it's fucking BEAUTIFUL! All thanks to my amazing wife and my amazing new fuck buddy, Baylen.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Put the ranch down... right in my mouth." Baylen playfully winks up at me as she joins Kelly on my cock.

"Hell yeah! Hahaha." Kelly agrees. Both gorgeous bitches sucking all the way up on my cock. Kissing when they reach the tip. Stringing my cum out between their mouths. Slurping it in, and kissing again. Cummy spit flowing fast and free between their luscious, cum-vixen mouths.

We snuggle for a few afterwards. Both beauties rubbing their incredible racks all over me and laughing at my growls of joy. WIND IT UP! And, USA, USA, USA flowing freely from Baylen's beautiful, wacky mouth.

I still don't know about her, but I guess we'll see where this all goes. I know it's going to the shower now. We all hop off of the bed and head there. Happily grinning and laughing, ready for freaky threesome round two... the wet and wild version. (Big thumbs up to that)

Check in next time and see how funky things get in deep in the heart of Kelly's World. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly's World 02 Previous Part
Kelly's World Series Info

Similar Stories

Liberty Summer Ch. 01-02 First in a series about incest but touches many categories.in Incest/Taboo
Biloxi Doxy Pt. 01 Loving wife is a doxy in Biloxi.in Loving Wives
Island Vacation - Ch. 01 Jen gets brave with a sexy vacation wardrobe.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Andy loses a bet Andy loses a bet and his wife steps in.in Loving Wives
Target Acquired An ex figther pilot acquires a new target.in Loving Wives
More Stories