Kelsey Criss-Cross, The Cross

Story Info
Rescuing was on track, until it wasn't. Now I'm in it deep.
15.2k words
4.6
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey Criss-Cross, The Cross (nothing to do with Religion) (probably should've come up with a better name)

Note:

*This is part two of the Kelsey point of view. It takes place parallel to the Mercy Makes Three of a Kind series. Though this series can be read separately, I would very much recommend reading the Mercy series. It will fill in gaps and holes otherwise unseen.

* * Though there is a Fantasy and adventure element, this story and this series are heavy on Lesbian, D/S BDSM themes.

*Lastly, a very big thank you to Jordan Church for editing and helping me out.

**

Our morning had taken an unexpected turn. Playfulness is one thing, but this all seemed to go above and beyond. It struck us especially harder considering Mercy's history of breaking girls and turning them into sex slaves, her friend Charity was still deep in that line of work.

After getting untied, cleaned up, and dressed (as much as we could) we congregated at the table. The same table where our morning had turned bittersweet. The only clothing any of us had anymore was the clothing Mercy had given or made for us. Small vests barely covered our chests and were easily unclipable. Tiny skirts that barely covered our asses.

Thankfully the poor excuse for clothing did cover up our new tattoos. I had to sigh... I had wanted tattoos so badly, now only to want them covered. All three of us had matching tattoos on our left chest, just under the collarbone and above the boob. The tattoos depicted a barbed wire wrapping around a letter M.

Ren had received a second tattoo for being 'good at sucking cock deep'. She couldn't see it because it was on her ass cheek, so I had to tell her what it was. Her second tattoo was a candy heart that read 'Spank Slut'. She wasn't happy about it. Her leather skirt covered most of the tattoo, which was fortunate. However if she turned or bent down, then the tattoo became fairly visible.

I was just happy to not have that tattoo on my ass.

Instead, I'd have to suffer being dressed up as a cat. These fucking cat ears were permanently affixed to my head and the tail (a butt plug) was lodged in my ass. Touching either the tail or the hairband sent a jolt that kind of turned me on, which was... not entirely bad...

I found out that some major events happened last night while I was drunk and passed out. Alice and Ren had already suffered some of the sexual training in Charity's dungeon. Each now had a nipple ring. The rings had a colored gem infused in them, much like the ring on my cat ears and I'm guessing something similar on the tail.

"All of this stuff is enchanted," Alice said. She sighed and continued, "The only way I can think of to get it off is to find a magic user who specializes in disenchantment magic. There's not too many that I know of."

"Could we find one back home in Millerton?" Ren asked, as she unconsciously touched her vest, right where the nipple ring was. She winced slightly on contact. It was clear that the ring's enchantment was more than just a prevention in removal. I'd felt the magic myself. It also prevented orgasms. I did not want someone able to control my body like that.

"First off, I've never heard of any disenchantment mages in Millerton. Second, there's no fucking way I'm traveling while this stuff is still on me. It's unfortunate, but our best bet to find a mage who can take these off is here in Gran Stoby." Said Alice.

We sat in silent thought. Then it hit me, "I heard Gussie say that she picked up these ears and tail and stuff from Pangy's Potion Potential Plus. That's the store we were at yesterday with Mercy. With any luck, this Pangy would be able to give us some information."

"Are you sure we should even go there and ask about these things? Didn't Mercy say that they were friends?" Alice asked.

"I had thought of asking a guard for help, but what if they think WE are runaway slaves, and they just return us to Mercy? That would be super bad." Ren said. She did make a strong argument about caution with authorities in this city.

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to ask Pangy some questions." Alice conceded. "If he's able to supply the jewelry, then there's a chance he might know of any disenchantment mages around."

We got up, checked our gear, and then left.

**********

There was a feeling coursing through me, this uncomfortable feeling as we walked. I knew it had to do with the butt plug tail I had lodged up my ass. Every so often, I felt a jolt of pain shoot down my leg or up my back. It kept changing.

A few times, when no one was looking, I'd reached back there and tried to adjust my panties to help accommodate my unwanted tail, and then I noticed it. Something had changed It felt like it wasn't just in me but was slowly becoming a part of me.

I felt less and less plugged as we walked, and more natural. The painful jolts were less and less frequent. I felt more and more concerned about the changes and what they meant, but embarrassment overshadowed my concern. I did not want to bring it up with my friends.

It was a huge relief for us when we finally found the potion shop. We had gotten lost a few times and needed to backtrack. All the while we were ogled and harassed by strangers because our normal clothing had been replaced by these skimpy outfits. Mercy had told us would help us fit in, but it turns out, we only fit in with local slave girls in the area. Sure, we were hot and often got looks based on attractiveness but now it was like we were walking advertisements for easy slutty sex.

A bell was attached to the door of Pangy's store that chimed, announcing our entry. The shop had a musky dusty scent like the scent of an old library. The room was shaped like a narrow rectangle, with slim shelves on both sides with many objects and colorful potion bottles packed on them.

There were many things hung over the shelves, from dried-up flowers to colorful charms. At the end of the hallway was a little counter. Behind the counter, through a doorway of hanging beads, an elderly man came into view. He used a cane to help with a prominent limp. He was balding and wore very thick spectacles.

"My, my, three lovely ladies. What can I do for you?" The old man asked. He had a slight whistle to his speech, that couldn't help but make you smile.

"Are you Pangy?" I asked.

"Are you a tax collector?" The man said. I must have looked as confused as I felt because he smiled and said, "I'm just joking. Yes, I am Pangy and this is my store. Is there anything you're looking for?"

"We were wondering if you could tell us about this ring," Alice said while pointing to the earing on my cat ears. The gem was currently colored a dark red.

Pangy waved me in closer, squinting as he looked at the cat garment I was stuck wearing.

"It's a control gem. These are common with slavers who specialize in female slaves."

He reached up and gave it a gentle tug. Another jolt zipped through me down to my pussy. An involuntary moan escaped me. I quickly jumped back and covered my mouth in embarrassment.

Ren pointed out that the gem had slightly lit up when I moaned. Her observation added to my embarrassment.

"I sold one of these this morning. By chance, do you know a lady named Mercy?"

The question wasn't unexpected, but we hadn't planned on what to say if it was asked. We looked at each other hoping someone else would answer. The pause didn't go unnoticed.

"I see. Did Mercy put that on you today? I'm guessing you three are her latest project. You know, she was here yesterday and told me she had three new pets." The old man said, piecing our situation together. "Tell me, do you two also have control rings?" he asked Alice and Ren.

"We do, though ours are different from that one," Ren said, then with nervous hands, she lifted her tiny vest and showed Pangy her nipple ring. "She has one identical to mine." Ren pointed her thumb at Alice.

"Hmm, I see. Well, I wish I could help you, but I'm unable to disenchant that sort of magic." Pangy said with a sigh.

"What can you tell us about control rings?" Alice asked, feigning ignorance. She already knew a lot about them, but maybe there was something more that she didn't know.

Pangy sat down on a bench unseen behind his counter and thought for a bit. "They are built and purchased from Artificers and Enchanters who usually work together to install and enchant the gems. It's generally a strong enchantment with a simple word or sentence to apply the lock, so anyone can use the rings. Once they are on, it takes a mage who is strong in dispelling magic to remove it. These gems are controlled by a different type of gem. You might not have realized but Mercy and other trainers have a master's gem. It could be a ring or a piercing or a necklace. Regardless of what it is, anyone with a master's gem can control any control gem."

That explains a lot. No matter how much Mindy had licked me earlier, or how close I was, I wasn't able to cum.

Mercy's words rang in my recent memory, "You now have my mark on you. Now you truly are my pet and my property. Now, before I let my precious pet cum, you must first make me cum."

Charity had even said something similar to Alice this morning, "Slaves don't get to cum until their masters cum. Do I make myself clear, slave?" She must have a control gem too. Actually, it only made sense that she would have a control gem for her work.

The more I learned, the more desperate I felt to get this stuff off me. "Is there anything else you can tell us?" I asked.

"Hmm," Pangy thought some more, "I think I'd heard there is a small team of adventurers at the guild who happen to have a mage specializing in dispelling. They've been making waves in the city for rescuing and freeing slaves. You should maybe try and find them."

"This has been a massive help. Thank you so much!" I said, grateful for all the help Pangy had given us.

As we headed for the exit, Pangy stood and said, "Be very careful, ladies. Those control rings are bad news, but the slave collars are far worse. Avoid those collars at all costs."

I hadn't even thought about the collars until he mentioned it. This was already pretty bad. I worried about how much worse it could get.

********

Traveling through Gran Stoby was tough, especially in the slummy areas of the city, which we currently were in. The roads were narrow and filled with people going about their business. Our goal was to get to the adventurer's guild, but we'd gotten lost several times.

The number of perverts we'd encountered was disturbing. The assholes kept tugging on my tail and ears. Alice and Ren weren't safe either, suffering several gropings and swats on the ass. Some of the jerks just shouted out rude comments, further bringing attention to us. It was a tough trip, but eventually, we did find the guild.

Alice had been in the hall once with Mercy yesterday, so she knew where to go once inside. This guild hall was a mansion compared to the one from Millerton, our old town.

The place was packed with adventurers, who blessedly were too distracted with notice board postings and paperwork to notice us three in our rather... floozie attire. There were a lot of missing people postings. Thinking back, Alice had said that there's been a wave of abductions recently.

We followed Alice to a desk that read 'Help' above it. There was an older lady who wore a clean and crisp uniform. Her name tag read Gabriella.

"How may I... help you?" Gabriella paused midway through upon seeing us three. We didn't look like your average adventurer's. We looked more like floozies or slaves. Why did we ever believe Mercy when she'd told us that this was the style in Gran Stoby?

None of us had any money on hand to purchase any new clothing, and Mercy had taken our old clothes, leaving us in this 'gear'.

"I know this doesn't look good, Gabriella, but we are adventurers out of Millerton." Alice started.

I continued, "We came to this city with a friend, and now we are in trouble. We heard there's a group of adventurers who might be able to help us." I pointed to the control ring on her ear.

To her credit, Gabriella listened with a lot of understanding. Maybe this wasn't an uncommon thing to happen. When Alice finished explaining, Gabriella leaned towards us and quietly said, "You must be talking about Brinn's team. They have been helping take down a lot of gang activity in the last month or two. You girls hang tight, I'll send a runner to fetch them. With any luck, they'll be here in a little bit."

Relief was visible on all our faces. Gabriella called over a little boy and told him to fetch Brinn. She whispered directions to the lad, and he was off like a racehorse.

As for the rest of us, we just killed time in the employee lounge area. Gabriella had invited us in, saying that we were too distracting in the hall proper. This was made apparent when one of the adventurers had smacked Ren's ass. She had jumped up and cried out in surprise. She moved her hands to her ass to protect it from more spanks and to hide it from the gawkers.

The stranger adventurer had a large smile. He shrugged and said that her tattoo had instructed him to spank her. The asshole pretended like he was doing her a favor by spanking her ass. Ren looked humiliated. We wasted no time following Gabriella to the back room.

Two hours had passed when finally a new face entered the room. "Hello, Gabriella sent for me. My name is Brinn, and I'm told you need my help."

She was beautiful and proud-looking. Tall and tanned, she looked about 5'10" with light brown hair in a ponytail that was done on the side of her head. She wore proper armor that hid her fit figure, with a sword resting on her hip and a small buckler attached to her left bracer.

I don't think I was the only one impressed. Both Ren and Alice just sat there gawking. I decided to make introductions, I wanted to make sure Brinn didn't think us simple. "Hello, Brinn. My name is Kelsey, and this is Alice and Ren." I stood and went to shake Brinn's hand.

My teammates followed my lead and shook Brinn's hand as well. After greetings were made, we told Brinn our story and situation. How we had met Mercy. How Mercy had talked us into traveling to Gran Stoby, and so on.

Brinn listened and bobbed her head in understanding. We omitted some of the more embarrassing things though, like the red and pink creams that had been used on us in the baths and the other sexual stuff. Brinn was still a stranger and it seemed unnecessary to tell her those things. Better to keep business by removing the control rings.

"It seems you three are in quite a predicament. Unfortunately, I am also in a predicament. As you've heard, my team and I have been making a name for ourselves by freeing slaves from the local gangs in this city. The key word here is team. You see..." Brinn paused.

It looked like she was reliving a bad memory, and her eyes began to tear up. "You see, two days ago, we attempted another rescue. It went horribly. The mission was a failure, and two of my teammates were captured." Brinn began to cry.

We had her sit down on the couch with us and did our best to comfort her. Brinn cried for a little while, and all we could do was try and keep her calm.

Eventually, Brinn calmed enough to explain more. "My two friends, Hana and Grace, have been taken. Grace is the one who would be able to help you girls. She is the one who's good with dispelling magic. All the other dispelling mages in this town are cowards or exploit their gifts for ludicrous amounts of gold. I've heard horrible stories of slaves going to these mages for help, who end up getting returned to the supposed owners. It's awful. That's why we started rescuing slaves."

Brinn took a deep breath and continued, "Hana would sneak us in, the girl has a talent for unlocking doors. Grace would undo the magic, and Maddy and I would handle any guards. But last time, they were ready for us. We walked into a trap, and only Maddy and I escaped."

Their team, though different from ours, had a similar layout. They had a mage that was more or less the crutch of their team, similar to us with Alice. They had a locksmith, like Ren, and a few fighters like me.

So far, the only difference was we had... we had Mercy. I know I shouldn't even consider her part of the team, but on the few missions we did with her, she definitely felt like a big part of the team. Then I thought of this morning and the way she made me feel.

Oh, I felt confused. She'd made me feel so incredible. But some of her words and actions left me wary in the extreme.

"I've got an idea. Maybe we can help each other." Ren said, breaking up the silent contemplation. "It sounds like we need your team, and you need a team. I'm our team's lock expert. Maybe we can help rescue Hana and Grace. If we can get them out, then Grace can help us. It's a win-win for everyone!"

Ren's words spilled from her faster and faster. It was one of those times that an idea was forming on the spot, and everything just seemed to fall into place. Her words made so much sense and I could see hope in Brinn's face.

Alice said "Brinn, Ren is right. She is very talented at lockpicking. With us there to help, maybe we can rescue your friends."

"That's right! We can do it!" I said and stood up feeling rejuvenated with hope. "They won't be expecting us. Now that they've captured the thorn in their side, they shouldn't expect another rescue attempt, especially not so soon. Now's the time to strike!"

"Are you sure you three want to help? It could be dangerous." Brinn warned us, though you could see the hope in her eyes.

"We are still adventurers Brinn. We would help you even if it wasn't helping us out in the end." Alice said, now standing up with me. She reached down to Brinn, took her hand, and pulled the beautiful warrior to her feet.

"Thank you all. This means so much to me." Brinn said, tears threatening to come back. She wiped her eyes with her arm and put on a brave face. "Then together, we will rescue my friends from the Fire Thorns."

Brinn's mention of the Fire Thorns seemed to kill the momentum in the room. I thought back to Mindy, the green-haired girl who'd been an adventurer, now sold off as a sex slave. My mind raced, thinking of the shackles and the collar. The dim look in her eyes as she knelt there at Charity's feet.

For some reason, I felt my new tattoo start to hurt. I thought about the tattoo that Mindy had, the one that was in the same place as my own.

I wasn't alone in my fear. Brinn's words seemed to have sobered Alice and Ren as well.

Brinn picked up on our hesitation "I understand. It's a stupid idea. I'm sorry for even asking. This isn't your fight." She quickly turned around and made for the exit. I ran and grabbed Brinn's arm, stopping her before she could leave. Brinn turned to face us, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"We're still in this with you." I said, "It's just that we recently met a girl who was captured by the Fire Thorns. It looks like a terrible fate. We are going to help."

"Yeah. There's no way we're backing down. We should hurry and come up with a plan." Ren said, sounding determined.

Brinn smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes. "How about you all come with me? I'm scheduled to meet up with Maddy soon. She's our fourth member."

************

Brinn led us through Gran Stoby at a fast pace. She walked with such confidence; people seemed to scurry out of her path like fish to a shark. The effect reminded me of Mercy. Though Brinn wasn't as tall or as bulky, she still carried an air of danger to her. Following behind her, we faced far less harassment on the streets.

At one point, Alice pulled me aside, "Kelsey, those ears look like they're changing. I'm worried that the longer these cursed items are on you, the more they'll become a part of you."