All Comments on 'Kelsey Criss-Cross, The Cross'

by Mynt_Eleven

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag6 months ago

What a dilemma. On the one hand, getting a complete set of friends as slaves is great, but having one of them turn on the others is just so delicious. Consider a third option where she is in more of a switch mindset!

As always, I really enjoyed the chapter and it left me all hot and bothered. Looking forward to the next instalment.

JJ1989JJ19896 months ago

This is so wonderful!

CollaredClaireCollaredClaire6 months ago

Another lovely chapter mynt, glad to see we're getting the mirror mage after she was teased. I hadn't realised the mirror thing was so literal, but i'm excited to see how it plays out, there's something so sexy about someone having to watch themselves be degraded by another. I'm still a little unclear on the effects of the collar and am excited to see more about it.

It was nice seeing kelsey have her badass moment, short lived as it was. Its nice to be reminded that despite the girls being completely outclassed by the fire thorns they were still capable adventurers.

I'm not sure if it was intentional but I appreciate the pun with Bridgette being a literal "Whore net" hope we see more of her and tootsie.

Finally I think Maddy would be interesting as a switch in the slave master hierarchy. I was reading another story by Silkstockingslover that featured a submissive who was extremely dominant over the other slaves, given how Maddy treats Kelsey I think that might be a fitting position for her.

I've really appreciated these Kelsey chapters and the further exploration of her character, she seems more head strong than the other girls, out of the 3 I thought she'd be the most likely to escape Mercy, if any of them were going to, though now that she's collared I'm not so sure.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great entry. Thanks. As for Maddy, all the adventurers’ personalities may have them on different paths, but they’re naive women in an unfamiliar city and are all being misled and taken advantage of while they spiral to the same place: sexual submission

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is so damn good! We appreciate all your hard work and quality! Keep up the great work! and to answer your question I think it would be great since she is so stubborn to have her broken down to into a slave as well. Either way, I'm sure you will make the right choice!

Harlequin_ManHarlequin_Man6 months ago

Looking forward to your next chapter. You really have a great take on the slippery slope these girls have stepped onto. About Maddy, I think you already have a nice set of dominants to portray. Perhaps a take on Rose's story instead? How did she get involved? Mindy seems to take too much issue with Kelsey's behavior, maybe it is hitting a little too close to her own hidden desire. Anyway, hope you get the next chapter done soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Everything you write is so wonderful! I enjoy reading it multiple times! Better every time!

ViperotViperot6 months ago

Wonderful story! I’m more for breaking Maddy, but as she knows what’s going on it’s not gonna be as smooth as with other girls 😉

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I truly hope you are still working on content. I really love all of you work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey! I hope you had a good holiday! I really enjoy your work, and hope to see more soon!

PaigeCPaigeC4 months ago

Fabulous!!!!!!!

rose362436rose3624363 months ago

Please continue. This was really hot. I love the slow burn.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

reading through this series and its really amazing, its a hard time finding lesbian D/s that shows the s slowly falling instead of the D just demanding it and "ohh well i guess i'm a sub now". type story. also a suggestion for Maddy would be a switch dynamic, maybe put her in charge of training her friends as a (ironically to this series name) mercy but have her spend some time on the very bottom of the totem pole too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMynt_Eleven@Mynt_Eleven
I love reading stories of strong female characters who are seduced and dominated. I thought I would try writing a few myself. I have been enjoying RP, and chatting with everyone. Please say Hello. I love interacting with everyone. Feel free to send me an email through Liter...