Kelsey Criss-Cross, The Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at my reflections, something again felt off. I watched in the mirrors for any odd movement. In the reflection, I watched Brigitte bow out, leaving me only to be replaced by the masked stranger. I watched as she circled behind me, her arms raising to touch my shoulders.

"You bear a mark already. It's one I've not seen in a while..." The robed lady said. She spoke gently and calmly, her voice carrying a soothing tone that helped ease my tensions. "Mercy will be pissed when she finds out I have you."

Her robe parted, revealing her toned naked form. She was shorter than me, about the height of Ren. Unlike Ren though, this lady had a large set of breasts that rivaled Tootsies. She pressed her large breasts into my back. I could feel her hands working on the knots that bound my arms.

"Who are you? What is this place?" I asked.

I felt a tug from the rope, and I wobbled for a moment, before finding my footing again.

"My name is Lucy." She said as the rope was released. I felt a surge of relief. Everything looked like it was improving. I was in the compound and now... now I was no longer bound. I just needed to fish out the right information from this lady and then, when her guard down, I'd knock her out. Then I could proceed with the rescue plan. Oh, they'll be praising my name.

"Lucy. That's a nice name." I said to her. I needed to build her trust and help get her talking. I brought my hands up in front of me, shaking them around to help get the blood flow going again. In the reflection, I watched Lucy look back at me. I could see her eyes shining through the mask. There was something else.... She had pointy ears.

"Thank you. Most people call me the mirror mage, but you'll be saying Mistress from here on." Her tone felt cold and hard. A fear rippled through me, a feeling of terror. I was about to turn and attack her, but the mirrors glinted brightly.

There were three reflections of me, all of them seemed to look back at me. Their eyes had that same slivery glow I'd seen in Lucy's eyes. Then as if on strings, like puppets, my reflections stepped from the mirrors in jerking movements towards me.

-End.

Thank you for reading.

Please feel free to leave a comment. Let me know what you like and don't like. Or you can always email me through my profile. Feedback is important to me, and a big help in improving my questionable writing, and a big motivation to keep writing.

It might sound silly, but I was unsure of what to do with Maddy. Is she a spirited girl who needs to be brought to heel by the Mirror Mage, or is she a natural dominant who needs to realize her potential? Please let me know which you would prefer to see and why.

Lastly, another big thank you to Jordan Church for everything.