Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed standing and shrugged off her jean jacket and prepared to start showing some skin. Her arms crossed in front of her and pulled the hem of her t-shirt over her head revealing her nude colored bra and flat stomach. Kelsey felt eyes on her, but, looking around, she realized all her peers were trying to keep their eyes down. Embarrassed that she had broken the code, she did the same. "Must be the guards," she thought, with a shiver.

Then she slowly unbuttoned her jeans and lowered the zipper. Kelsey slipped her thumbs into the waistband and, wiggling her hips, started to peel the tight fabric off her ass and down to her knees. She sat down on the bench and pushed her pants down off her ankles.

Trying to keep her eyes down, she glanced side to side. Zoe's tights were in a ball at her feet and she was pulling her dress off over her head revealing a black bra that matched her panties. Kelsey noticed a Venus symbol tattooed in black on her shoulder blade. To her right, Harper wasn't making good progress, her plimsolls and socks were off, and she had the hem of her maxi dress up to her knees, but she had stopped there.

"Harper, are you ok?" Kelsey whispered.

"I can't. I just can't," Harper answered quietly.

"Yes, you can. You're really brave."

"I'm not, though," Harper sniffed, trying not to cry.

Kelsey took a chance. She reached out and touched Harper's hand which still grasped the hem of her dress, and pulled slightly up her thigh, "Come on, you have to. It will just make it worse." She didn't pull her hand up with any force, Harper could have resisted, but she let Kelsey help her pull her dress up her thigh.

Allowing Kelsey to let her go, Harper lifted her bottom up from the bench and pulled the fabric out from under her. She paused slightly, holding the folds of her dress over her abdomen, she pulled it over her blonde hair.

Kelsey couldn't help it; she admired the girl for a split second. Harper had large breasts encased in a black bra with white lace detailing and string bikini style panties that left her thighs bare. Amusingly, Kelsey thought, her panties had black and orange tiger stripes over her crotch and ass.

When Harper had her dress off, Kelsey looked the red-faced woman in the eye, "Which one first? We'll do it together."

Harper just nodded and let her fingers fall to her waistband. "Panties it is," Kelsey thought as she followed along and started to push her blue cotton panties down to her knees. In a few seconds, both girls had let their underwear fall to the floor and focused on keeping their legs together as they added to their pile of clothes.

Kelsey reached behind her and found her clasp but paused and waited for Harper to follow suit. When her friend was ready, she undid her bra and let it fall off her shoulders revealing her perky, round breasts and peach-colored nipples that would soon be tortured. She would be almost completely naked for maybe the next two hours, though she hoped it was less time, her ID bracelet the only thing on her body.

Harper was more modest. She unhooked her bra with one hand but held it tight to her chest with the other. She got her bra strap off of one shoulder and then reached under her bra with that hand before letting it fall away so that she was always hiding her nipples from the room, though the way she cradled them accentuated her cleavage.

"See you're brave," Kelsey whispered, smiling at her.

"Thank you," Harper mouthed, the words barely audible. She kept one hand covering each of her tits, holding them up and close to her chest.

Kelsey held her hands over her crotch, covering her mound, but leaving her breasts out. "Might as well get used to it."

To Kelsey's other side, Zoe had stripped quickly after she had gotten going. She had her ankles linked together, with one hand over her privates and the other arm crossed over her breasts. She leaned over and touched Kelsey, shoulder to shoulder, "I know there's more, but that wasn't too bad."

"I'm glad. Stay strong," Kelsey whispered, "Love the tattoo."

Zoe's giggle was eclipsed by the lead guard speaking again, "Thank you all for being cooperative. Some of us are going to be along to handcuff you. I apologize for that, but there aren't enough of us to guarantee our safety, unless you are restrained. When that is done, we will start going down the line performing the body and cavity search."

There was an audible groan from the room at the mention of the cavity search, but the guard just kept talking, "Listen to all directions and it will be quick and easy. It is for all of our safety."

With that, the guard stopped speaking and four guards, two from each side started down the line of naked college students.

"Hands behind your back, please," a younger male guard said as he walked behind Kelsey. She hesitated but ultimately complied and soon the guard was moving on to Harper. She glanced over at Zoe and saw the girl's breasts for the first time. She had noticeable tan lines, most of her skin was a light beige color, but her breasts were much closer to Kelsey's own fair complexion. They hung slightly without the support of a bra and were larger than Kelsey, but not huge, and were topped with quarter sized light brown nipples that stood out from her creamy skin.

The same man who had cuffed her was now wrenching Harper's arms behind her. Her breasts were large and bell shaped, much fuller at the bottom. Her nipples, though, were striking, Kelsey thought. They were basically the same color as her skin, only differentiated by the pinkish bud that stood up from them.

Further down the line, she saw Will's penis, small and flaccid sitting on his hairless balls, but she couldn't see any further down the line without making it obvious what she was doing. It didn't take long for everybody to be secured and the guards circled back to the ends of the line and begin the search.

The same young man who had handcuffed her, stood in front of her while an older man stood next to him, in front of Zoe. Kelsey's skin crawled, knowing that soon he would have her hands on and in her. The guard snapped on gloves and double checked her ID bracelet against the label on the large plastic bag that currently only held her wallet. "I'm going to search go through your clothes now to make sure you weren't sneaking anything in."

"You won't find anything," she replied.

He shrugged and picked up shoes and putting his hands into them, searching, and then her socks. The man systematically checked her jacket, jeans, and shirt, even double checking the pockets, despite them being inside out. Then he picked up her bra and squeezed the cups between his fingers. Kelsey assumed people must try to hide things in the padding. Finally, he got to her blue panties and ran them through his hands and turned them inside out, holding them close to his face. She had no idea what he was looking for, but she thought it was monstrously creepy to see the man examine her underwear. "He wouldn't sniff them, would he?"

To her left, Zoe was undergoing the same process, and, to her right, Harper was watching closely, preparing for what was soon to happen to her.

"Look at me," the guard ordered, after all her clothes were in the bag. He squatted down and flashed a light in her eyes. "Mouth open," he said as he shined the light inside, "Tongue back." When he was done, he put the light into his belt, "I'm going to search your hair now." He roughly combed his gloved fingers through her short hair.

"I'm going to pat you down now." He ran his hands down the inside and outside of her arms. Kelsey hated the whole process and how it built up the anticipation until it finally reached her vagina and ass. She almost wished they would jump straight to the cavity search. "Where else am I hiding anything? I'm naked!"

He ran his hand from her armpits down to her hips and then, starting with her right leg, from her thighs down to her ankles and between her green painted toes. When he was done with her second foot, she knew it was getting close to time.

The guard stepped uncomfortable close to Kelsey, his belt buckle in front of her eyes, and put his feet shoulder length apart. "Your feet outside my feet," he ordered gruffly.

Kelsey had the urge to resist him and make him do something to make her open her legs, but she remembered Gracie's experience with not following orders and she complied. His shoulders were much wider than her slight frame, so her legs were wide apart. To her left, Zoe was at the same part of her search and their knees brushed against each other.

The guard stepped back, "I'm going to complete the visual exam and then search between your labia with my fingers. Don't close your legs and make no sudden movements. I'll go as fast as I can."

He crouched down between her legs and Kelsey held her breath. Her lips were pink and even and her inner lips were neatly tucked inside. Usually she wore a landing strip, but she had shaved it off this morning because those were the rules for her punishment.

The guard laid one hand on either side of her slit and separated her lips. Kelsey wasn't scandalized, she knew it was going to happen, after all, but she still felt like she shouldn't be letting it happen. She had a sinking feeling that this was like cheating on AJ, even though she knew logically, that wasn't the case. Closing her eyes, she tried to pretend it wasn't happening.

The guard started to explore her folds with his fingers, exposing her clit and her opening and searching between her lips. "You're ok, you're ok," she told herself, "Guys have touched you before."

To end his visual search, the guard's fingers descended to either side of her opening and spread it open as far as he could and stared into her pinkness. "Ok, you passed," he said, "I'm going to help you up. You need to turn around, put your knees on the floor and bend over the bench for the cavity search."

When she opened her eyes, she saw that Zoe was already in position next to her, her back toward the ceiling and the guard between her cheeks. Kelsey hated showing people that angle, it reminded her of her first punishment.

The guard grabbed her under her armpit and hauled her to her feet. He allowed Kelsey to turn around and then put both hands on her shoulders and pushed her knees to the tiled floor. Kelsey didn't like that he pushed her down. It was hard enough going down with her hands tied behind her, so she didn't need to be rushed. She scooted toward the bench and bent at the waist.

Her and Zoe's eyes met, and they shared a little smile. To her left was a line of naked backs still sitting and waiting their turn until the far end of the aisle where dark skinned and slight Katrina and fairer, larger Alexa were also assuming the same position. Kelsey wondered if they meant to do all the girls, except Harper, of course, at once, or if it was just how it worked out.

She heard Zoe sigh softly and figured her search must have started. Kelsey felt the guard's breath on her cheeks and then took a breathed in sharply as she felt wetness, obviously lubricant, touch her lips near her opening.

Kelsey wished he would have warned her but thought one of the reasons they turned them around might be so they didn't see it coming. In a few seconds, she felt one finger and then two enter her vagina. He pushed against the walls as he entered her as far as he could go. She felt her eyes water, partially from discomfort, but also from the feelings being invaded like that brought to the surface.

"No, no, no," she heard Zoe whisper under her breath, through gritted teeth. Kelsey knew she must have just had fingers forced into her ass and felt terrible for her.

In a moment, her guard's fingers exited her vagina and she had a short respite as she heard gloves snapping on and off in preparation for her anal search. Very shortly, lube was being swirled around her asshole and she tried to relax as a finger was plunged into her. Slowly and wiggling, the finger went as far as it could up to his third knuckle and then pulled out.

Kelsey exhaled and laid there for a few seconds, recovering. The guard grabbed her bicep roughly and hauled her back to her feet, "You can sit back on the bench." He really didn't give her a choice she was already being pushed back down as he spoke.

The guard who had searched Zoe had already moved on to Harper and was shining a light into her mouth. She tried not to watch Harper, so she turned to Zoe and nudged her with her shoulder, "Are you ok?"

The Asian woman shrugged, "I made it. How about you?" However, the girl's body language belied her nonchalance. Kelsey thought Zoe looked defeated. She was slouched more than she was before the search and she was staring at the floor.

"Same. Could have been worse," Kelsey answered, debating if she was going to say anything else. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but everything is going to be ok, I promise."

"I hope you're right," Zoe answered.

Kelsey scooted over toward Zoe and rubbed shoulders. Zoe responded with a weak smile and tilted her head, so it touched Kelsey's. She wished she could hug her or hold her hand. That kind of thing was the way she'd made such good friends with Gracie and AJ the first time.

A few minutes later, Harper's search was done. Kelsey had tried not to be voyeuristic, but she couldn't totally ignore what was going on next to her. The only thing different than hers was that the guard had fondled her breasts, Kelsey guessed because they hung down and, in theory, she could hide contraband underneath them.

Will's search, though, was more interesting. Kelsey was annoyed at herself for being so curious about his junk. She considered herself bisexual, since she'd had sex with guys before she started dating AJ, but really she found breasts and vaginas much more attractive. Dicks just felt good. However, she couldn't stop watching as the guard lifted and rubbed over his penis and testicles. She even felt bad for him that he started to get hard from the attention.

Harper shifted herself over toward where Kelsey and Zoe were cuddling and joined the best she could. "Humans just crave affection," Kelsey thought to herself. Luckily, Harper didn't look as heartbroken as Zoe had after her search.

"Not bad," Harper whispered, "It can't be much longer."

"Yeah it will get started, soon," Kelsey confirmed.

***

Gracie and AJ had trekked across the city toward the arena and found parking as close to they could. It took almost an hour which Gracie thought was ominous, "It's probably going to be busy."

They walked down the sidewalk and waited in line at the box office. The two of them stood in silence. AJ had been in her own head the whole trip over here and Gracie was worried, but she understood. She was worried too, but today was about supporting Kelsey, who had asked them to come. Gracie had seen Kelsey's logic, if they were there that was two less strangers there watching the punishment. Still, she wished AJ would have skipped out on attending. She didn't seem like she was in a good state of mind.

They got to the front of the line and bought tickets. They were cheap, just enough to cover expenses. The punishments weren't meant to be money making ventures and, so far, the Punishment Centers hadn't used them that way, though Gracie thought that could change over time. She feared the slippery slope, if that ever happened. People would pay more for prettier women and harsher punishments and that could lead to unfair sentencing. Now that the laws had been on the books for a year, they had enough statistics to know the punishments were already targeting women more than men. Officials and talking heads on television said that was because these were punishments for non-violent crimes which women were more like to commit, but Gracie was skeptical that was the only factor.

When they walked through the gates, they had to go through security. Police officers searched their purses and they had to walk through metal detectors before they walked up the concrete steps to the doors. When they entered there were already hundreds of citizens milling about and heading to the seats.

Gracie tried to break AJ out of her reverie, "So where are we going to sit?"

"I guess as close as we can. It would be nice for Kelsey to see us, right?"

Gracie smiled. AJ was still going to do everything she could for Kelsey, even if she was still pissed at her. "Are you sure? Do you want to see all the details?"

"I'll close my eyes for her and watch everybody else."

Gracie raised her eyebrows. She didn't think AJ would be into it like that.

"I'm joking. I know these people."

"I didn't think you were in the joking mood."

AJ shrugged her shoulders, "Have to distract myself somehow. Let's go."

The two of them walked through the hallway that went around the outside edge of the arena. There were usually food stands that sold popcorn and soda, but those hadn't been opened today and the windows were covered with metal doors that slid down from the ceiling. After walking about a quarter of the way around the arena they were directed to walk through a concrete tunnel toward the center of the building.

The room opened up in front of them as they went through the tunnel. The domed ceiling rose a couple hundred feet in the air, and the basketball court was in front and below them. Over the center of the court, there was a short stage that had been erected. Above the court, hanging down from the ceiling, there was a giant cubical scoreboard with video screens pointing in four directions. To either side of where Gracie and AJ stood, the concrete walkway wrapped around the court allowing access to stairs that went down to seats closer to the court and up toward the nosebleeds.

The seats were almost completely full straight in front of them, so AJ and Gracie walked a little to the right before heading down to their seats. They got settled in the center of a section a few rows up from the court. Around them there were tittering masses of people. Gracie had been surprised at her public punishment that there were an equal number of men and women. There were some college aged kids, which wasn't surprising given the location. Gracie hoped they were here for the same reason she was, to support their friends, rather than to ogle their peers' bodies. "Probably both," she decided.

Gracie examined the stage more closely. It was gray prefabricated plastic with metal supports that could fold out and lock in place and there were short three-step high staircases on either side. There were two polls on the back corners of the stage, where Gracie suspected the prisoners would be tied, and, in the center, there was a chair with straps hanging off the side. The chair frame was metal with a lot of ball joints and hinges and was covered in black cushions. The joints in the chair indicated that it was adjustable, so Gracie figured all three of the people on the stage would be punished there, but in different configurations.

"Is that what your stage looked like?" AJ asked.

"Close enough. They mix and match equipment, I think."

"Ok, I just hoped it wasn't worse than yours."

"I'm glad too." Gracie agreed.

The two of them looked worriedly at each other and AJ grasped Gracie's hands, their fingers intertwining. AJ's palms were sweaty from nerves, but Gracie was proud of her for being so strong. "Both these girls are so brave. They're going to be ok."

***

All the body searches were complete, and the lead guard was talking again. "The punishment technicians have arrived to prepare the three of you that need attention before we take you out into view." Two people, a man with dark skin and a shorter woman with red hair, both walked to flank the guard. They were both wearing gray medical scrubs and surgical masks over their faces.