Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, the camera retreated from its close up of Zoe's vagina and a much wider scene was on the screen. The Asian girl sat secured to the chair. The dark-skinned man, his face covered, loomed over her right shoulder and Kelsey knew that she was just off screen.

The crowd grew silent as they sensed it was about to begin. Zoe tilted her head up to see her punisher through teary eyes. The technician's hand descended to the girl's left breast. The girl tried to pull back from him, but the hard chair prevented her escape. For a tiny fraction of a second Kelsey heard Zoe suck in breath before releasing a pained whine that was transmitted around the stadium.

It was too horrible to watch. She had managed to watch Jeremy's punishment, but this was too much. She had boobs and this was about to happen to her. Her chin dropped to her chest and she squeezed her eyes shut.


***
Gracie crossed her arms over her own chest as she watched Zoe's breasts be squashed and squeezed by the man. Next to her she noticed AJ was being similarly protective.

Zoe's whining was constant as the technician pressed his hand into her flesh. The sound was only broken by shrieks when he viciously pinched the flesh that protruded from beneath his hand.

He had spent perhaps a minute on her left breast before switching to the right and started to repeat the process. The image on the big screen focused on her left. There was a ring of red marks, reminders of where his fingers had come together.

Gracie looked over at AJ again. Frowning, her eyes gazed upward toward the Jumbotron. Gracie reached out and rubbed her friend's shoulder, "How are you holding up?"

"Fine," she said, her voice cracking. AJ forced a smile, "Glad we didn't practice this one."

Gracie tried to answer but could only summon a momentary smile. She knew AJ was trying to be strong, but the younger woman was struggling.

Gracie found that she was numb. Being here wasn't forcing her back into memories of her own ordeals, like she thought it might. Instead she was only focused on taking care of her friends. She owed it to them after how much they had helped her.

Snapping Gracie out of her own head, Zoe screamed. The man's fingers were gripping her nipples and yanking them away from her chest. Her shoulders strained against the leather strap that held her down and Gracie thought that she could see technician twisting her side to side.

After what seemed like ages, he let go of her, but her nipples hadn't escaped yet. He gathered the flesh of her right breast in one hand and pulled her nipple with the other.

Her cries were growing hoarse as he pulled one nipple and then the other, twisting them in every direction.

When he finally let her go, Gracie hoped that that was it and Zoe could be off the chair, but that wasn't so. Continuing to lean over her, the man again reached under her left breast and gathered as much flesh as he could in one hand and with a short wind up he smacked her with his free hand.

She squealed but didn't have time to breathe as he struck her four more times. It took him less than thirty seconds to slap each breast five times.

Gracie wished it was over, but she knew that spankings and canings usually came in sets of twenty. As she expected, the technician walked to the cart that she knew held all of his equipment and produced a crop. It was a black rod with a piece of brown leather folded over itself on one end and a black handgrip on the other.

"Oh, no," she heard AJ say next to her. The young girl reached her hand out and brushed Gracie, who reached down and held her hand.

The technician moved quickly, like he had all day, giving Zoe no respite. Letting her breasts hang naturally in front of the poor girl, he held the crop out in front of him an inch above her vulnerable nipple. With perhaps a second's hesitation to allow the cameraman to prepare, he wound up, bringing the instrument up to his shoulder level and crashing it down atop her right boob.

Zoe screamed. AJ gasped. As a whole, the crowd cheered. The technician readied himself above her left breast and the crowd erupted again as she was struck.

Gracie didn't understand how anybody could cheer for this. "Was it always like this or only when the victims were young and pretty?" she wondered. It's not like she was into watching the men be tortured and she heard plenty of feminine cheers in the crowd right now celebrating Zoe's scourging.

The technician had hit her four more times now. On the chair, Zoe's shoulders were slumped, unable to protect herself. The cameraman had zoomed in on her chest which was covered by red marks where she had been squeezed and hit. She looked defeated and Gracie hoped she knew it was almost over.

Zoe shrieked again, weaker than before as the seventh and eighth blows of the crop sent ripples through her tits. The ninth blow came, and the Asian girl's groan rolled out of the speakers.

Gracie felt AJ's nails dig into her hand and watched the crop lined up above the girl's nipple on the jumbotron. As it slammed down, the crowd cheered their loudest cheer, covering the girl's yelp.

Gracie's stomach sank as now she knew it was Kelsey's turn. She squeezed her friend's hand and tried to prepare herself. Watching Zoe and Jeremy was terrible, but it would be different for Kelsey. She was one of her closest friends and the last time she'd watched somebody be punished, Gracie had been up on stage with two strangers, so this was going to be very different. With a deep breath, she put her arm around AJ's shoulder and pulled her tight as the technician stowed his crop and prepared to move on.

***
Kelsey opened her eyes for the first time in many minutes when a guard stood in front of her and released her arms from the post behind her.

She'd spent Zoe's time in the punishment chair trying to block out her screams and prepare for her own punishment. She'd doubled down on her new explanation for why she deserved her punishment: she had been a bad friend to AJ and Gracie (and everybody else) so she was going to be punished for that. She just hoped her friends and the poor people, like Harper, tied naked around the arena could be distracted by watching her get what she deserved. It had nothing to do with the protest, those were right and just, she told herself.

"Come on," the guard growled under his breath as he grabbed her upper arm and pulled her toward the chair.

At first, she resisted. It was instinct, she always wanted to show that she wasn't consenting, but she caught herself. "You deserve this," she told herself, "Should have been more thoughtful, more kind." Allowing herself to follow the guard forward, she approached the chair.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Zoe, her breasts red and raw, being attached to the pole that she had just vacated. Kelsey's breath caught in her throat when she saw Zoe's chest and she jerked her head away and eyed the crowd instead. She didn't see anybody she recognized, despite looking for AJ and Gracie or anybody else from the USSJP, "I know they're here. This is for them."

Her arms were released from the cuffs and she was guided back onto the black cushions of the punishment chair. The chair was too tall for her and her feet hung above the stage as she was forced back. The guard stood to the side kept his hand on her chest, holding her down, as the red headed woman passed a leather belt over her stomach securing her to the chair. Then grabbing a hand in each of his, the guard brought her arms over her head and the technician passed another leather strap under her armpits and over her chest.

Kelsey thought that everything would slow down when it was her turn, like she'd be blessed with some preternatural perception, but everything seemed to be whizzing around her as she sat helpless, being tied to the throne. She realized she was warm, and her heart was beating out of her chest. Looking down, she saw that her whole body was glowing red and wondered if it was from the heat of the lights or embarrassment. She tried to center herself and manage some control, but she couldn't process her feelings fast enough.

Before she knew it, her wrists had been secured to the sides of the chair and her ankles were being forced apart. She had an inkling, after watching Zoe, that her vagina was being broadcast on the big screen above her head. She tried to close her knees, but the way that her ankles were pulled backward made it impossible for her to hide her folds.

After her ankles were secured, the red headed technician stood, and Kelsey heard the crowd calm down. Kelsey's heartrate was still rising, and she was taking short ragged breaths as she looked at the woman about to torture her. Her nose and mouth were covered with a blue surgical mask, but her eyes were green, and she had freckles on her cheeks and forehead. As the woman's hand descended to the college student's tit, a pang of anger passed through Kelsey's mind, "What a traitor to women."

Then the pain started. The technician pressed her palm against Kelsey's breast and pressed down. Hard. Kelsey squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth as her flesh was squashed. The woman went back and forth from one breast to another holding onto the back of the chair with one hand and, with all her might, smashing the poor girls' breasts with the other.

The technician began to ramp up the pain. Kelsey felt the woman move behind her and wrap her arms around the chair and grab her breasts. Grasping the base of Kelsey's breasts, she started squeezing forward inch by inch toward her peachy nipples. Kelsey couldn't help but whine as the woman reached her nipples and started to squeeze them between her fingers. After a few seconds, the woman would move back to the base and repeat the process and Kelsey realized it was like she was being milked. A wave of humiliation washed over her as she thought, "I'm not an animal."

After a few rounds of being treated like an udder, Kelsey thought her nipples were already rubbed raw. Her breasts were going to be sore, but it was going to hurt to have anything rub her nipples.

Then the red headed woman changed methods again. "Ahh," Kelsey groaned as the woman started. The technician gathered the flesh of Kelsey's right boob in one hand and then started pinching and squeezing in a circle around her nipple. Sometimes she would take big portions of flesh and the pain was deep inside her, but other times she grabbed smaller sections and Kelsey could swear she felt the woman's sharp nails come together, cutting.

When the woman started to focus on her other breast, Kelsey looked down, convinced she would see blood leaking from tiny cuts, but she was wrong. She knew, legally, that the Punishment Center wasn't allowed to make her bleed, at least on purpose, but the vicious woman knew how to make it feel that way.

As the woman completed her circuit around her other breast, Kelsey was only wincing at the assault. She hadn't gotten used to it, every pinch hurt, but there was nothing that had made her erupt in agony. That changed when the woman grabbed both her nipples and pulled and Kelsey shrieked.

Kelsey felt like she was trying to pull her off the chair but the leather straps held her back. Each nipple was pulled taut and squeezed and rubbed between the woman's thumb and three fingers. She tried to pull back, to escape from the woman, but the technician was stronger and had all the leverage.

Her nipples, already chapped, were on fire as the technician switched to using two hands on a single tit. She would separate all the flesh away from her nipple with one hand and then yank with the other, sometimes struggling to get good purchase as sweat built on Kelsey's skin and having to adjust her grip in order to twist Kelsey's nipple.

Finally, the technician ended her pinching routine with a flourish. She gathered first one nipple and then the other between her thumb and forefinger and rubbed them together like she was snapping to music. Kelsey squeaked each time and then hoped it was over as the technician released her.

Of course, it wasn't and the crowd knew it. Kelsey sensed a collective intake of breath being taken and looked up at the technician looming over her. The woman put her hand out and Kelsey knew what was coming.

"Oof," she moaned as the woman's cupped hand slapped her right boob.

The woman repeated the blow to the other breast almost immediately. Kelsey had been struggling for breath the whole time, but now the air was being pushed out of her.

"Ugh," Kelsey could only manage strained groans as the woman alternated blows to her chest.

"Ugh."

"Ugh."

The crowd was growing louder around Kelsey and she heard them start to count. She didn't remember them count for Zoe, but she knew that there were chants for Gracie on the day they first met.

"Six!" the crowd chanted as Kelsey's breast jiggled under the technician's hand.

Again, Kelsey had managed to get used to the abuse. She was trying to keep quiet and not give the crowd something to cheer for. They didn't deserve it. This was just penance for how she treated her friends.

"Seven!" The technician had flattened her hand and her palm slammed down on Kelsey's right nipple.

"Eight!" The same technique was used on the left side. There was a sharp pain from the impact on her delicate nipple, but the real pain came from the vibrations the blow sent rumbling through the fattier tissue.

"Aaaghh," she grunted as the ninth blow came from a different angle. The technician swung down, parallel to the back of the chair and crashed into her breast from above. She felt her perky breast be pushed down and then rebound painfully back into place.

"Ahhh," she yelled as the technician did the same to her other breast. That angle was much worse and she readied herself for more, but then she was relieved to see the technician move away from the chair.

Kelsey suspected it was about to be worse as she again felt the crowd grow more fiery. She wished she had watched Zoe rather than close her eyes in fear. At least she would know what was coming. She took the short break as an opportunity to scan the crowd, still looking for her friends, but, again, all she could see were masses of people smiling and celebrating as she was punished.

The technician returned and held out the new implement in front of Kelsey. Her breath caught in her throat again when she saw the black crop topped with a leather loop that awaited her breasts. "Almost done," she told herself.

She released a high-pitched scream when the first blow of the crop struck her beneath her right nipple. The pain was much more intense, like lightning bolts.

"Eleven!"

"Aaaahhhh," she screamed again as the crop hit her left side.

"Twelve!" the crowd chanted.

"Errggh," Kelsey shrieked again. The technician seemed like she was being more careful where she was aiming. This one hit on the outside of her right breast

"Thirteen!"

She cried as the fourteenth blow struck the outside of her left breast and the fifteenth and sixteenth stung her on the inside of either breast.

With teary eyes, she looked down and saw the red welts that were beginning to rise from her chest. She couldn't catch her breath again as she took in the view and felt the whoosh of air on her cheeks as the crop swung downward and struck her right breast just as it sprouted from her chest.

"Seventeen!"

The next blow was, of course, the previous's partner, swooping down atop her left breast as she gasped in pain.

"Eighteen!"

Even in her tortured and near-panicked state, Kelsey knew what was next. The technician had drawn a bullseye around her poor nipples. Without any hesitation, the end of the crop hit her square on her right breast. Pain sizzled through her nipple and she would have sworn it had been chopped off. She was breathless after the last few minutes and could only open her mouth in a silent scream.

"Nineteen!" the crowd screamed.

Kelsey had a faint inkling of the crop being pulled back and bit her lip as the last blow ignited her left nipple in bolts of agony. She wanted to fall forward, doubling over to protect herself and hide her modesty, but the belts still held her. "My punishment's over. Don't I have the right?" she thought, forgetting her spanking still to come.

The Punishment Center gave her no rest. In less than thirty seconds after the final blow of the crop, the technician had unbuckled her ankles and wrists and removed the leather bands across her torso. Two guards had pulled her onto unsteady feet and away from the chair each with two hands around either arm.

Jolted back into reality, she remembered that she still had a spanking coming. She figured this couldn't be nearly as bad as what happened to her breasts. "The worst is behind me," she told herself.

She watched the two technicians reshape the chair where she had just been strapped. Using levers and loosening joints on the back of the chair it was transformed into a table like it had been for Jeremy's punishment, though it wasn't full body length. As the technicians stepped back, Kelsey realized that her feet would be on the stage floor and she would be bending over at the waist onto the table. For a moment she had hoped she would just be laying on her stomach, that would keep her privates the most hidden. "What else should I expect," she told herself, "Showing us off is part of their plan."

With a nod the dark-skinned technician indicated that the table was ready and the guards pulled her toward the table. They turned her around, so her pert, round butt was facing the "front" of the stage. She knew what they wanted her to do, but she still made them put their hands on her shoulder blades and push her forward onto the table. She winced as her nipples, obviously still sore, rebelled painfully against being squashed beneath her, but there was nothing she could do about that except be happy they weren't being ogled.

The table was a little too tall for her and she had to be on her tip toes, so her hips were high enough to bend onto the table. She wondered if that was their plan. She knew it made her stretch her legs and probably made her butt stick out more. "Would they have raised it for Zoe?"

The same two leather straps that held her down before were crossed over her back, one over her shoulder blades and the other at her waist. Then the guard passed each of her hands, one at a time, into the technician's large hand and they were tied in leather cuffs to the sides of the chair on either side of her head.

Kelsey was immobile, but her lower body still wasn't secure and she wondered how long it would be until they forced her legs apart. She knew that Gracie's had been secured apart when she had been caned and the view was what they wanted, anyway. She had tried to lay her head away from all the activity and keep her eyes closed, but she was curious. Opening her eyes and lifting her head so her chin rested on the table she saw the male technician walking with a spreader bar away from his rolling cart.

She was dismayed, but, of course, she expected that. Worse, though, was that she got a glimpse of her two friends on stage with her. Jeremy, his cock still hard in front of him, looked at her gravely and Zoe, tears flowing down makeup stained cheeks tried to hold her gaze.

At first, Kelsey looked away, but then felt a flood of warm feelings. They were in this together and Zoe was trying to support her. She looked up and met Zoe's eyes and tried to deliver a weak smile. The Asian girl's breasts were still red and it looked like a few spots were turning blue with time.

The felt a foot in between her ankles, nudging them apart and with some mental effort allowed her legs to open. Separating them made her even shorter and she had to stretch again to make her toes stay on the ground. She felt her ankles be surrounded by padded cuffs and tested if she could pick her feet up off the ground. She couldn't and figured the rod between her feet must have been attached to the table.