Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was showing the crowd an uninhibited view of her ass and vagina. Her thighs couldn't guard her folds and her cheeks didn't cover her small brown asshole that she was sure was being broadcast on the giant screens hanging above her.

Kelsey knew it must be time and she felt the crowd begin to rumble in anticipation. Before closing her eyes, she saw Zoe mouth, "You're going to be ok."

Gathering her thoughts, she felt her breathing become difficult again as anxiety crowded in on her again. "You're going to be ok. You're going to be ok. This is what you get. It's almost done. This is for AJ and Gracie."

CLAP. Kelsey grunted as the first spank struck her left cheek. She felt a stinging heat spread from the point where the man's paw impacted.

"One!" the crowd roared.

CLAP. She grunted again. This one was more painful as it struck lower on the same cheek

"Two!"

CLAP. A wave of pain pulsed through her right cheek. "Mmph," she exclaimed louder, the sound magnified by the stadium speakers, which dismayed her.

"Three!"

CLAP. "Ugh," she released her breath. She was breathing heavily now as the technician had aimed lower on her right cheek near her thigh. It stung more on the less fatty parts of her butt.

"Four!"

THWACK. Kelsey started to scream and choked it back. The man had aimed straight down and hit her where her back transitioned into her butt on her left side. "Oh god. Oh god," Kelsey screamed, internally, squeezing her eyes closed.

"Five!"

THWACK. Kelsey was more prepared for this strike and held her exclamation back. The technician had been symmetrical so far so she could be ready. Her entire butt had been targeted now and buzzed with pain.

"Six!"

CLAP. His strong hand came down right in the middle of her butt. The pads of his palm sunk between Kelsey's cheeks. The bottom of his palm stung her left cheek and her fingers slapped her right. Kelsey groaned as the pain was starting to build. Everything was tender now.

"Seven!"

CLAP. Kelsey gasped. The strike hit her right on her asshole, sending pain deep into her bowels.

"Eight!"

CLAP. She grunted and sucked in air through her teeth. That blow had targeted the same place, again sending painful vibrations into her.

"Nine!"

CLAP. Kelsey whined as the technician hit her left cheek again.

"Ten!"

CLAP. More whining escaped from the girl. This technician was much stronger than the other and it felt like he was putting all he had into her.

"Eleven!"

CLAP. Another blow hit her on the left cheek. That was three in a row and finally Kelsey belted out a scream as he overwhelmed her.

"Twelve!"

CLAP. "Ow." The most recent targeted her right cheek.

"Thirteen!"

CLAP. Same spot as before, as he had found a new pattern.

"Fourteen!"

CLAP. The third spank in the same spot elicited another shriek and brought tears to her eyes.

"Fifteen!"

CLAP. "Ugh." The technician returned to her left thigh. She knew her entire ass must be bright red, and probably her vagina, too, even if it hadn't been hit. She felt the tears grow stronger at the idea of all these thousands of eyes on her as she suffered.

"Sixteen!"

CLAP. Other thigh this time. She thought of AJ and Gracie. They must be terrified for her. "How could I do this to them?"

"Seventeen!"

THWACK. "Ack," she screamed as her upper cheeks were struck again.

"Eighteen!"

THWACK. "Urrgh," Kelsey grunted as he repeated the blow.

"Nineteen!"

CLAP. She screamed aloud. The dark-skinned man surprised her by changing the angle of his hand. Unmistakably the tip of his finger hit the center of her asshole, less than an inch above her opening, and the rest of his hand struck between her cheeks. It surprised her, and she swore she felt vibrations in her vagina from the blow.

"Twenty!"

Kelsey braced for the next strike, but nothing came. Slowly, the word, "twenty," registered in her mind and she realized that her punishments were over. Her backside was stinging from the blows and her boobs were still aching from the earlier punishment, but she was done with this week's punishment.

She didn't know how long she had laid there after her spanking was complete. It was probably less than a minute, but it felt like forever to still have her vagina on display after her punishment was done. Impatiently, she wiggled, testing her binds.

"Relax, you're almost done," a guard told her.

"Let me up!" she replied.

"Waiting on the others," he said, sternly.

Kelsey looked up and saw Jeremy and Zoe being taken from their poles and being attached back to the walking chain. She tried to calm down as she waited for Zoe to be attached behind Jeremy and then the two of them to wobble over next to the table.

When they were in position, the guards turned their focus to Kelsey and released her from the table, though they took their time removing the spreader bar. Kelsey shot them a mean look, but, overall, she was thankful to be up and have her legs closed, even if they pressed chain against her lips again.

The crowd was getting anxious watching the festivities end, and some of them were beginning to leave as others were cheering or heckling the prisoners. Kelsey tried to let the jeers bounce off her as she continued to scan the crowd, noticing some crowding around the prisoners sentenced to exposure.

Finally, she saw them. The people who had been sitting around them had got up and left, but standing there, smiling, with wet eyes, were her two best friends. Kelsey smiled at them as she was pulled behind Jeremy and Zoe toward the locker room. Seeing them and remembering how much she cared for them made it seem like she might just survive what was ahead of her.