Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Gracie said, realizing what she was doing. "I'm just glad you are yourself again." Kelsey had gotten into the habit the last few months of slyly referencing everybody's punishments. It wasn't the most polite habit, but Gracie figured that Kelsey was just always surrounded by the Punishment Codes ever since she started her club, the USSJP. However, she had stopped joking around like that since she had been arrested at the riot. Gracie took it as evidence she was feeling better, or at least committed to faking it.

"You're going to say that to the wrong person, one day," AJ warned as they all sat at the table.

"I know, I know. I just don't have a filter around you all, sometimes. Do you really like the new hair? I decided I needed to try something new."

Gracie wasn't the neon hair type, but she had been young once, "As long as you like it. I'm glad you seem to be in a better mood. We both missed you."

"I know. I've been apologizing to AJ all week. I haven't gotten to talk to you enough."

"It's ok."

"No, it's not. I'm sorry. You were never like that when you were in the same situation. I was selfish and I don't deserve you."

"Apology accepted. We can move on," Gracie answered.

AJ elbowed Kelsey again, "Go on."

"I just want to say thanks for what we are doing tonight. I'm sure it's hard and you don't have to do it," Kelsey said.

"No, I'm going to do it. Y'all did it for me," Gracie answered.

"It's different though. You're doing it to us," Kelsey responded.

Gracie shrugged, "You spanked me, and AJ spanked you. I owe you."

Kelsey frowned, "That seems uneven."

Gracie knew that was true, but it didn't matter. "You'd do it for me. No more on that."

"I just want to make sure you're ok."

Gracie sighed, "Look, if I'm not doing well then I'll stop. You can stop, whenever, too."

"Good," AJ said, "We had to say something about it."

"Yeah, thanks," Gracie said, deciding to change the subject, "So, what are we doing for dinner?"

AJ frowned and Kelsey spoke, "I can't eat."

"Why not?"

"Rules for this punishment. Twenty-four hour fast for hard food. I can drink for," she looked at her phone, "A little more than two more hours."

"That sucks," Gracie replied, her mind jumping to the reasons that might be the case.

"Eh, it's fine. You guys should eat," Kelsey said.

"No . . ." Gracie started.

"Kelsey and I already had this fight," AJ cut her off, "We're going to eat so she doesn't feel guilty."

"Fine . . ." Gracie said again before Kelsey cut her off.

"I know how you can make it up to me," the girl said.

"How's that?"

"One, I want tonight to be sexy."

Gracie laughed. She figured a threesome was happening tonight and realized that the others had sensed her growing reluctance to be that intimate with them. She was just too old for them. "I thought that might happen tonight. Are you sure you want me in the middle of you two?"

"I love it," AJ said.

"We're not that traditional," Kelsey joked, "Like I don't want the awkward dildo thing to happen and then we have sex. Make the dildoes part of the sex. Maybe that makes it easier for you?"

Gracie hadn't thought of that. Kelsey was always the one who planned the practice sessions, so it made sense she had a good idea. That did make it better than what Gracie had imagined. She didn't want to be looming over the naked girls with the giant pricks. "I guess we can do that."

"Ok, one more thing," Kelsey said, "In the next two hours we're going to break out the alcohol."

"Ha," Gracie exclaimed. Both AJ and Kelsey were too young to drink, but Gracie hadn't let that stop them the last few months. The joke was that underage drinking was what got Kelsey arrested the first time. "Are you sure you want to risk that?"

"Why? Are you a narc?" Kelsey laughed, "I'll put an alarm on, so I stop at eight?"

"That's not what I'm worried about. Can I check your ID?" Gracie joked.

"Oh, we left ours in our other purses," Kelsey answered.

"Alright, fine, I trust you," Gracie announced to laughter. She got up from the table, "AJ, figure out what you want to eat. I'll get the wine."

***

A couple hours later the women had moved into the living room. Kelsey and AJ were sitting together on the blue and white couch and Gracie, now in a long white t-shirt and shorts, sat on the easy chair. An empty pizza box and two empty wine bottles sat on the coffee table between them when Kelsey's phone vibrated.

Kelsey was definitely feeling the wine and laughed when she looked at her phone, "That wasn't the alarm," she announced, "That was Molly saying I couldn't drink after eight."

Molly was one of Kelsey's lawyers and, previously, had been one of Gracie's. She had been wonderful through the whole process and, even now after business hours, she was checking up on her client.

"Alright," Kelsey said, "I have two minutes. Shots?"

"No!" AJ exclaimed, her face redder than usual.

"I don't have liquor, anyway," Gracie said.

"Fine, let me drain your glasses. I need the hydration," Kelsey said, reaching for AJ's quarter full glass.

Kelsey downed the sweet liquid and gave puppy-dog eyes to Gracie. The older woman picked up her glass and held it sidewise to prove it was empty. Kelsey loved the way that Gracie showed disapproval without ever stopping her. "Much better tasting than a shot, anyway."

"Yeah, go chug some water," Gracie said.

Kelsey held up her phone, the alarm finally blaring, "I can't. Against the law."

All three girls giggled. Kelsey was nervous for her punishment tomorrow, but she was excited for tonight. Everything had gotten too complicated the last few weeks. She was guilty for so many different reasons and that had led her to be a jerk to her friends, not just AJ and Gracie, but to Zoe and Jeremy and all the other people in her club, as well. Tonight, was going to be simple. Sex with her girlfriend and whatever Gracie was to her. "Friends with benefits? Adopted sister with benefits?"

She was a little nervous about the biggest dildoes. She'd had sex with a guy before, so she wasn't scared of penetration, but AJ had shown her "Big Girtha," as Kelsey had labeled it. She was going to give it a shot, but she was skeptical that it was even possible to get that thing inside of her. "Maybe the wine will make it easier," she thought. She was actually more worried about AJ. She'd only had sex with women, so maybe a dildo would be something new to her.

Plus, she wanted to talk it all out. She'd made Gracie talk about what scared her and prepare, mentally, for what was coming, and she wanted help for herself tonight.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Kelsey asked.

"Off to bed?" AJ offered, "Have to get up early in the morning."

The girls all giggled again. "This is usually the time when we would quiz Gracie. I guess I'm ready to be grilled."

More chuckling followed, but Gracie's eyes narrowed, "Alright, do you want to talk about last week or just tomorrow?"

"I mean," she hesitated, "What is there to talk about last week?"

"How'd it go? I haven't gotten to talk to you about it," Gracie answered.

"She hasn't talked to me either," AJ said.

Kelsey debated if she was going to admit that she'd been imagining that she was punished for being mean to her friends, rather than for the riot. "Would that make it weird?" she wondered. "It hurt, but I survived. Being on stage sucked. Everyone was so mean."

"Zoe and Jeremy and the others?" Gracie asked.

"No, no," Kelsey said, "I mean a couple of them weren't the best, but I meant the crowd. I hoped I'd have enough friends from the club in the audience, but I just think it was a bunch of jerks from school who wanted to see me naked."

"I'm sorry . . ." Gracie said, but Kelsey kept talking.

The giggling of the three tipsy women had disappeared and Kelsey talked somberly, "That's why I dyed my hair. Maybe less people will recognize me."

Gracie frowned, "I'm sorry. I saw some people in the crowd who were supporting you all."

"Yeah, I'm sure they were there, but not enough," Kelsey said as AJ scooted toward her and touched her arm, "It's ok. I was guilty."

AJ scoffed, "I know you don't feel bad about the protest."

"It's not that," Kelsey said, deciding to make an admission, "I'm not guilty about that. I felt guilty about being a jerk to you and getting the others in trouble."

Kelsey hadn't wanted to admit that, but, "In vino veritas," she thought.

"Kelsey . . ." Gracie started.

"No, we can focus on tomorrow after this, but let me finish. I'm glad you were there to watch. It made me happy to see you in the audience when we were marched out and I'm glad you watched. I was a selfish bitch to you all and that's why I deserved it."

"That's not fair to us," Gracie protested as AJ frowned.

"Look, it made me feel better. Isn't that enough?"

AJ shot a look at Gracie, "I think it's fine. Just maybe don't tell us about it."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. It must be the wine. I shouldn't have said that."

"It's ok," Gracie said, "Tonight is to make you feel better, not us." Gracie got up and sat on the couch.

Kelsey liked being sandwiched between her two best friends and put her arm around Gracie for a one-handed hug. She took a deep breath and decided to try to raise spirits again. "So, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My first private punishment, it's going to be something new," she laughed.

"Whatever makes you feel better, I guess," Gracie said.

"You've been to that Punishment Center. What's it like?"

"My punishment there was a public one in an auditorium. I don't know where yours will be."

"Well, what about the prep? That might be the same."

Gracie thought, "Um, two guards in a room for the search. You know how that goes. My guard was a jerk." She hesitated, "His name was Shep. Avoid him if you can."

"Hah, yeah," Kelsey said. It was hard to stay upbeat and talk about this stuff, so she jumped to some good news, "He got in trouble, didn't he?"

"He was reprimanded, whatever that means."

"That's good right? Maybe he doesn't get to do searches anymore."

Gracie shrugged, frowning.

"Sorry for the bad memory," Kelsey said. She didn't know why this question popped into her head, but it escaped before she could second guess herself, "What position is the search in? Mine has been different both times."

"Um, mine too. All three of them," Gracie said, "That time, there was a table that I laid down on and there was a cushion where I put my hips and then, you know, they searched both holes in that position."

"You'd think they would standardize that," Kelsey said.

"Hmm, yeah, lots of ways to do it, I guess. Any other questions?"

"How do you think it's going to happen tomorrow?"

"I don't know," Gracie answered.

"I know you've been asking around the club," AJ said, "Tell us what you found out. I know you want to."

"Um, yeah, you know me too well," Kelsey said smiling at her girlfriend, "You don't know her Gracie, but I talked to a girl who was sentenced to a vagina insert, and she said she was strapped into a chair they just put it in and left her for an hour. She said it wasn't as bad as she thought."

"Well, that's good right?" AJ said.

"Yeah, but she didn't really want to talk about it. Maybe she was just being nice," Kelsey said, "Also there's another reason I think mine is different. If you read the codebook there's a difference between insert and dilation." Kelsey said hesitating. She hated the word dilation. It was so technical and it just made her feel gross.

"Ah that makes sense," Gracie said, "So the dildoes aren't really a good substitute."

"No, but were the hairbrushes?" Kelsey said, smiling.

"No . . ." Gracie said.

"Can I cut in?" AJ asked, "What's the difference, exactly."

"It's going to go in small and then get bigger," Gracie explained.

"That's not so bad, maybe?" AJ wondered.

"It means it could get bigger than an insert. Especially if they take their time," Kelsey said aloud, "And think about why they won't let me eat and drink. People were shitting and pissing themselves."

"I mean, you won't," AJ said, "That's why you're fasting."

"That still mean's it's bad," Kelsey argued back.

"Yeah, but that's why we're practicing," Gracie said, "I know it doesn't really compare, but it does help a lot."

"We're only practicing one hole, right?" Kelsey said.

"Do you want to practice more?" AJ asked slowly.

Kelsey had agreed that just practicing with the dildoes was enough, but now she wasn't so sure. Without thinking, she let her hand slip between her legs and tap her vagina through her pajamas. Maybe it was the alcohol, but the voice in her head that told her that she should be embarrassed was silent for a split second.

However, she heard AJ sniff and shame welled up, "Sorry." She pulled her hand up and put it on AJ's thigh.

"Do you want to practice more?" AJ asked again.

"No, I don't know how. I wonder what the, you know, pee hole will feel like."

Gracie sighed.

"What?" Kelsey asked.

Gracie laughed, "I'm just glad I wasn't the person who had to bring that up."

The three girls laughed nervously. "It's weird, right?" Kelsey asked.

"The weirdest," AJ answered, "I mean where even is that hole?"

The girls laughed again. "Y'all know the joke that guys think girls pee from their vaginas, right?" Gracie asked.

"I think some women believe that, too," Kelsey said, laughing.

"Probably," Gracie agreed.

AJ's quick joke had lightened the mood and Kelsey felt better. "Well, I'm getting impatient," she joked, looping her thumbs into her waistband. She pulled her pants and panties down to her knees and spread her legs so the elastic was taut. She ran her hand down over her mound and lips. They were completely bare as she'd shaved this morning, since they had to be hairless for tomorrows punishment.

"Impatient is right," AJ laughed, "I know the shaving is mandatory, but I like the hairless look."

Kelsey laughed, "I just wanted to feel myself. She's so soft, and I'm," she hesitated, "I'm nervous it's not going to look so nice after tomorrow."

"I'll still like it," AJ said.

"I know, but it might be different," Kelsey said. With two fingers she opened her lips. Nobody was in that direction to see it, but she imagined strangers looking into it tomorrow. "What if it stays . . . stretched?" she asked, not wanting to use the more technical term.

"It will go back," Gracie assured her.

"How do you know?" Kelsey asked.

"They're not allowed to do permanent damage, right? That would break the rules."

"Yeah, I hope you're right," Kelsey said. Any embarrassment with touching herself was gone. AJ and Gracie hadn't recoiled so Kelsey was absentmindedly moving her lips around. She wasn't masturbating, just playing with a part of her body that she really liked. She knew that her vagina was an attractive feature. Her lips were closed and tucked up underneath her body. She was scared that that wouldn't be the case after tomorrow.

"Should we leave you alone?" AJ said with a chuckle.

"No, you can join me if you want."

"Sure," AJ said pushing her shorts and panties down revealing herself.

Kelsey loved AJ's vagina and it wasn't 'perfect.' Her outer lips didn't cover her inner ones and they were covered in downy, blonde hair. She felt guilty for her fears. How it looked didn't matter, anyone worthy of seeing it wouldn't care. Her mind leaped to all the strangers, the unworthy to see her naked, that had leered at her, but she pushed that aside for now.

"Should I go get the, uh, toys?" Gracie asked.

"Yeah, but I want to keep talking."

"Of course," AJ said, pivoting to face inward toward Kelsey, sitting cross legged.

Kelsey appreciated being given the view of her bottomless friend.

"Are you ok?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Gracie returned carrying a canvas bag that she laid on the table, "I guess I should join." Gracie wriggled out of her shorts and panties which landed on the floor. Her t-shirt covered her crotch like it was a dress, and she pulled it up, revealing her vulva and tied it in a knot above so it stayed above her hip bones. She kept a patch of dark hair on her mound, but her dark colored lips were bare. They weren't 'perfect' either, with wrinkly inner labia sticking out of her cleft in some spots but not others.

"Hot," Kelsey said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I shaved just for tonight."

"I'm touched," Kelsey answered as Gracie lounged against the arm of the couch, letting her knees spread. Kelsey saw AJ naked all the time, but Gracie was a rarer sight. Her olive skin was beautiful, and she was incredibly thin. It made her breasts, still hidden under her shirt, seem even bigger on her small frame.

"I know you're nervous," Gracie said, "But you'll still be nicer looking than mine."

"Don't say that," Kelsey said.

"You said it was hot, right? Don't worry about that. You want it to be over when the timer finally goes off. Don't let the punishment keep going afterward by worrying about the side effects."

"Yeah, I know," Kelsey said, "It's just hard to not worry."

"Well, let's distract you," AJ said, "But, first, you never said if you wanted more practice."

"I'm sure I can find a hairbrush," Gracie added.

"No, I'm not worried about my butt. We can't practice here any more than I have in the past. Do you have any idea how to practice my, um," Kelsey hesitated, "I don't know what to call it, pee hole?"

"If that's what you want to call it," Gracie said.

"Better than urethra," Kelsey said. She ran her finger down her cleft, "Where even is it?"

"I have no idea how to practice the, um, stretching. Do you want to do anything else with it?" Gracie asked.

"I don't know," Kelsey said as she continued to rub, "Is that it?" She tried to think of how it felt when she used the bathroom, "It's just so small, how could anything go up there and how far wide could they open it tomorrow?"

"I know," Gracie said getting up and walking toward the bathroom. In a moment she returned with a round mirror with a handle. "Have you ever sat on a mirror. It was a thing when I was younger. Supposed to teach girls to know their bodies."

"No, but that makes sense," Kelsey said, finally kicking her pants off her ankles. She took the mirror and moved to the edge of the cushion. She held the mirror upside down and took in her whole vulva. With her free hand she opened her lips and peered into her pink. At the top her lips still enveloped her clit and at the bottom her lip spread slightly around her opening, which sat less than an inch above her tight, brown asshole.

She ran her finger up from her opening and felt for her prize. She realized she was starting to get wet. Being surrounded by her half-naked lovers and rubbing her crotch would do that, but she ignored her that for now. She thought she felt a bump, just barely above her opening and she used too fingers to separate her inner lips even more. She saw a tiny crease that was minute compared to her vagina.

"Is that it? It's so small," she asked turning her head to Gracie.

Gracie's hand was between her own legs, feeling around, "Yeah, that's where it is."

"How does anything get in there?" staring at it in the mirror.

"It must be small," Gracie said shrugging her shoulders.

"This punishment must be for men. Their little slit seems so much bigger," Kelsey said.

AJ laughed. Kelsey knew that AJ got awkward anytime dicks were mentioned. She'd never even seen one until her punishment only six months ago and she'd never had sex with a guy.

"Maybe," Gracie agreed.