Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelsey prepares and has sex with her friends.
9.4k words
4.51
27.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For anyone who has read my work before, this is one of the brief intermissions between punishments. Kelsey, AJ, and Gracie debrief from the last punishment, prepare for the next one, and, of course, have sex. Everything in this story is consensual, but it still references all of the non-con punishments throughout. I hope everyone enjoys and I highly encourage comments. They make the time I spend writing these worth it.

***

AJ stirred but tried to stay quiet. Her eyes barely open as Sunday morning light filled her friend Gracie's guest bedroom. Despite being significantly larger than her girlfriend, she was currently playing the little spoon. Kelsey was perfect, AJ thought. Nice, caring, self-sacrificing, brave, and sexy, too. AJ was also still mad at her.

Kelsey had gotten in trouble with the law by leading a protest (that became a riot) against what AJ agreed were unjust and sexist public punishments. AJ had told her it was a bad idea and then Kelsey went and made it worse by pleading guilty without even trying to fight the charges in court. The sentence had been severe and was only half completed now. Yesterday, Kelsey, and two other college students, had been punished on stage in front of thousands of people in their university's basketball arena and AJ had watched the whole thing.

At first AJ thought that was why she was so mad at her. She admired her for standing up for what she believed in and even organizing the protest, but she was mad that Kelsey had dragged her back into the world of judicial punishment. AJ had been there once. The two of them had met when they were both serving sentences more than six months ago and AJ had hoped to never have to revisit them

However, that wasn't really the reason she was still mad. Kelsey had been very withdrawn since she had learned what awaited her and that had made it hard for AJ to take care of her. The last few weeks had been hard as Kelsey had refused any help or comfort from anybody. AJ's feelings were hurt, and she had been left seeking Gracie for support. She had felt so useless, thinking that she should have been the one making Kelsey feel better, but instead she had been reduced to an anxious puddle of tears.

However, another frustration was more immediate. Kelsey was awake and her right hand had slipped under AJ's sleepshirt and AJ knew she was just waiting on permission to start fondling her.

AJ wanted it so bad. With Kelsey withdrawing, AJ was feeling the lack of physical companionship. Still, a voice deep within her told her that it wasn't the time. There should be a reckoning between the two of them first.

Battling with her urges, AJ suddenly rolled over so that she was staring into her Kelsey's beautiful brown eyes. "Morning, beautiful," AJ whispered.

"Hey," Kelsey responded as she pressed her lips against her girlfriend's.

AJ felt Kelsey's tongue search for entry, but she kept her lips pursed together, attempting to keep the embrace romantic rather than sexy.

"What's the matter?" Kelsey asked.

AJ sighed. She knew that Kelsey knew what was wrong. "I'm just worried about you. We need to talk."

"Don't. Not right now. Can't we just be together?" Kelsey responded.

"You know I want to," AJ whispered, "It's just hard. You've made it hard."

Kelsey looked down, unable to look AJ in the eye, "I know. I've been . . ."

Silence was heavy between them as Kelsey struggled to think of the word. AJ couldn't think of the word either.

"I've been bad."

"That's not the right word."

"Selfish, maybe? I haven't been thinking about how you and Gracie feel."

"That's not why we," she hesitated, "That's not why I'm mad. I think I could have made it easier on you the last couple weeks and that would have made it easier for me. I felt so useless and helpless and then I had to watch what happened to you yesterday."

"I know," Kelsey tried to cut her off.

"You shut us out. It wasn't fair. You never would have let me shut you out."

Kelsey's eyes were wet now, "I know. I didn't think it was fair to make you go through it again."

"I would have been happy to do it."

"I know, but, look, I'm ok," Kelsey said.

Images of Kelsey tied to a chair and her chest being beaten jumped to AJ's mind. "Are you ok? You must be bruised."

Kelsey pulled up her tank top uncovering her boobs. There were red welts and some of them had turned blue. "I knew I would be, but I'm ok. I survived on my own. I thought it would be unfair to you," Kelsey sniffed, as she tried to hold in her tears.

"Please don't cry," AJ said, feeling her own tears welling up. She had never been good at holding it in when others were crying, and she was trying to be strong in front of Kelsey.

"Can't we just talk about it later? I promise I won't do it again and I'll listen to whatever you and Gracie say the next week," Kelsey said. She pressed her eyes into AJ's neck and AJ felt lips as Kelsey tried to butter her up.

"I'm such a softy," AJ thought to herself as she wrapped her arms around Kelsey. AJ would have been happy just to cuddle for the next few hours, or all day really, but she was glad that Kelsey still had sex on her mind.

While her face was still buried in AJ's neck, Kelsey worked her hands to push AJ's long white shirt up revealing her breasts so that they were out the same way as Kelsey's. Kelsey pressed her chest against her girlfriends, squeezing their boobs together. It wasn't all that scintillating, but it was something they often did. The first time they'd slept together, Kelsey had whispered, "So much softer than a guy." They had giggled, but it had felt so taboo, yet so perfect. This morning, AJ wondered if it hurt with all the bruises.

Kelsey's kissing was becoming more assertive and AJ knew that she wasn't going to be able to reject the advances. She was weak when it came to Kelsey, even when she didn't want to be. She lifted her knee up allowing Kelsey to slip hers in between. Now both of them had each other's thigh to grind into as the morning unfolded.

Kelsey moved her mouth up from AJ's neck and kissed her. This time, AJ relented, opening her mouth and their tongues danced around each other.

AJ wrapped one arm under Kelsey's body pulling her close, reveling in the feeling of being intertwined. Her other hand ran up and down Kelsey's side, feeling every curve from her ribcage down to her thigh where finally it settled cupping and squeezing Kelsey's firm bottom over her panties. If there was any soreness from her spanking yesterday, Kelsey ignored it, so AJ squeezed tighter.

AJ loved everything about the moment as she felt wetness building between her legs. After another minute of bliss kissing and grinding, AJ felt Kelsey move to pull her nightshirt completely off. That was the signal for AJ to push Kelsey onto her back and finish removing the smaller girl's pink tank top. Kelsey's breasts were fantastic, even with the bruises, AJ thought, round and perky, though on her back, they flopped slightly to either side and topped with peach colored nipples.

AJ grabbed her girlfriend's hands and held them down on the bed, sinking lower to kiss her neck and collarbone.

"Oh yeah, AJ. You're so hot," Kelsey cooed. AJ wasn't sure if that was true. She was chubbier, her breasts were big and dangling, and she knew her long curly blonde hair must be a mess, but it made her loins stir even more when she heard the compliment.

AJ sat up on her knees, straddling Kelsey's waist. She reached down and started to rub gingerly over Kelsey's nipples which stiffened under her touch. Kelsey closed her eyes and arched her back pressing her breasts up into AJ's hands.

"You can pinch, it's ok."

Kelsey must have sensed AJ's hesitation toward her usual level of fondling. After yesterday, it just made sense to be gentle, but Kelsey must not have wanted that. AJ smiled at her and squeezed her hard nipples between her thumbs and forefinger.

Kelsey moaned, "Oh, do that again. Please." AJ obliged. "Oh yeah, just keep touching me."

AJ continued to rub her girlfriend's chest, mixing in hard squeezes now and again. She had never been this rough before, but it felt right. She hoped it wasn't just because she was angry, but Kelsey seemed like she was into it. Kelsey was grinding into the air, bucking her hips up.

"Please, can you finish me. I can't wait any longer. No, wait." Kelsey sat up as best she could and forced AJ off her and onto her back. Kelsey pushed her own panties down off her hips and then clawed at AJ's underwear.

AJ lifted her ass from the bed, allowing herself to be stripped. Kelsey pressed a hand against AJ's slit. She wasted no time pulling wetness up from her opening to her clit. AJ's breathing became heavier as she closed her eyes and pushed her pussy toward her girlfriend's fingers. When she felt Kelsey's lips on her nipple, she let out a low moan.

Kelsey's face came up in front of her and they gave each other knowing smiles. It was a joke between them that they always felt nervous about being loud in Gracie's house. They kissed, knowing this was their last chance as they switched to how they usually kept themselves quiet.

Kelsey repositioned herself throwing her leg over AJ's chest. AJ felt her hot breath on her hairy crotch and admired Kelsey's perfectly bare pink lips that were inviting her tongue toward her clit. AJ felt another moan coming and stifled it by leaning forward and burying her face in her girlfriend's pussy.

AJ loved the rhythm. Every time she elicited a moan from Kelsey then her clit would light up in pleasure as Kelsey licked and sucked. It continued for AJ didn't know how long until she felt Kelsey shudder and her weight sink down as she climaxed.

She let Kelsey's efforts flag for a few seconds as she recovered, but AJ knew she was close to done and wanted Kelsey to get to it. She rubbed Kelsey's luckily unbruised ass, reminding her where she was.

Soon, lightning bolts were shooting through her as Kelsey revived herself and drew circles around AJ's clit with her tongue. There were no delays now, when she moaned it wasn't Kelsey's turn for pleasure anymore, so the bliss just built and built until finally AJ erupted in orgasm. AJ wanted to scream but she covered stifled herself by pressing her lips against Kelsey's bobbing ass. Kelsey pressed her tongue into AJ's lips even harder as AJ bucked her hips trying to not let too much sound mistake. Finally, AJ tapped out, making Kelsey stop as the pleasure transformed into overwhelming overstimulation.

Kelsey rolled off and laid with her girlfriend, throwing the blanket back over them and laying her head on AJ's chest. AJ always loved these moments right after sex where she could still feel the rumblings of pleasure inside her. She felt so connected with Kelsey and her body.

They laid there in silence as AJ recovered. AJ was glad they had finally had sex again. It had been too long since Kelsey had withdrawn.

"So, do you forgive me?" Kelsey whispered after long minutes of silence.

"I love you. Forgiveness wasn't a question."

"Thank you. I love you too. I'm so sorry. I don't deserve you."

AJ smiled and decided to just say it, "But it's not that easy. You can't do it again and we still have next weekend to worry about."

"I know," Kelsey said but AJ wasn't done talking.

"You promised to listen to me and Gracie. Are you going to keep that promise?"

Kelsey was silent for a moment. "Yeah, I promise," she said quietly.

"If Gracie is ok with it, then I think we have to practice. It helped Gracie and it was your idea originally, anyway." AJ knew that Kelsey was reluctant to 'practice' like they had before Gracie's punishments. Kelsey's upcoming session was going to be severe. The punishment technicians were going to stretch Kelsey's vagina, ass, and urethra, and that was much harder to practice than spanking.

"I couldn't ask you to do that though. It's going to be . . . weird."

Before, they had all done it together, sharing in the experience and trying to make it easier on the person who would actually suffer at the Punishment Center. Kelsey had spanked Gracie between her legs and then AJ had spanked Kelsey's lips while Gracie watched. That had turned into the first time the two of them had hooked up. The second time, the three of them had pushed hairbrush handles into their asses to help Gracie get ready for her last punishment. That night had turned into sex too as Kelsey and AJ invited Gracie to join them for the first time. Instead, Gracie masturbated as she watched the two of them, but the next week and a couple times since they had had threesomes.

"One, I would do anything for you. Two, is it any weirder than the hairbrush thing?"

"I know you would, but I can't ask you to," Kelsey sighed.

"What if I say this? I want to practice with you. It will make me happy," AJ said knowing that Kelsey couldn't say no.

"Fine," Kelsey said resignedly.

"Good, now what are you worried about so I can plan around it?"

"I don't know."

"God, Kels, you wanted to talk Gracie's ear off about this. You need to let me help you," AJ said.

Kelsey exhaled as she searched for the words, "I mean some people like spanking or anal. We could do those, and it wasn't that weird, but this is, you know, getting far away from what's normal."

"We had this same conversation when we were talking about Gracie. We didn't try to shock her, we just tried to practice one part we knew would be hard. And we know it helps, Gracie says it does."

"I know, I know. I'll practice, just run ideas by me first," Kelsey answered.

"Do you promise?" AJ asked. She hated having to extract this from Kelsey but the last few weeks were so hard, and she thought that this would help. At the very least then this would make her share the experience, which is what Gracie said had helped.

"Yeah," Kelsey promised. After a few seconds she added, "Will there be sex like we did before?"

"If that's what you want," AJ answered.

The two of them then laid in silence before drifting back to sleep the rest of the morning.

The following Friday, Gracie was feeling uneasy about the plan that AJ and she had developed the previous week. In front of her were four twin pairs of increasingly large dildoes. "Thank god for two-day delivery," Gracie thought, wryly.

They were only going to focus on vaginas tonight. Kelsey had faced anal punishment before, so they figured that might be the easiest part of tomorrow's punishment. Gracie and AJ were at a loss at how to practice anything with her urethra. They didn't even know it was possible to put anything up there until after Kelsey's sentence. It seemed too dangerous for her to touch, but she might bring it up when they were talking tonight.

The plan was that Gracie was going to slowly insert the rubber objects into her friends. It was an uncomfortable position for Gracie. They weren't going to really 'roleplay.' There wouldn't be any handcuffs and they weren't going to call her 'ma'am,' but she was still going to play the roll of the punishment technicians at whose hands she had been punished three times.

The punishments obviously sucked, but she didn't carry much ill will toward the punishment technicians. She had much more hatred for the guards. Prisoners got to see their faces, so, somehow, they loomed much larger in her memory. She had had a couple bad dreams about Shep looming over here and she suspected Mary was hired for her deviousness.

Still, it was strange to be in the technician's position and she wasn't looking forward to it. She wasn't going to back out, though. Kelsey had been too much of a help for her to not return the favor. If this was what they wanted, then that was what she was going to do.

Gracie examined the dildoes. She'd purposely hadn't bought any that tried to look 'life-like' instead they were just shiny brightly colored rubber in the required shape, but they didn't have veins or a head. The smallest would have been an average sized dick in Gracie's experience. It was five inches by less than in inch wide. She'd had to look hard to find one that small online. The biggest, though, seemed impossible. It was nearly foot long and, to use the words on its description, girthy. Gracie couldn't quite get her hand wrapped all the way around it.

Gracie shook her head. She would have been much more comfortable if somebody was putting the new 'toys' into her rather than the other way around. It was all very weird that her friends would be stripping off and just letting her do that to them.

And they were so much younger than her. She had just turned thirty and she knew she mothered the two nineteen-year olds a lot, even if they called her their adopted older sister. She didn't want to call them innocent. It had too many connotations that they didn't know what they were doing when they were adults that had proven to be very compassionate and organized. However, sometimes she was reminded that they were very naïve and didn't always think ahead.

Kelsey's protest and the premature guilty plea was maybe the dumbest thing they'd done, but AJ had been willing to cut ties with her family completely as soon as Gracie had given her the option. There had been no trying to work it out, or planning, just boom! AJ was moving into Gracie's guest room. Gracie owed it to them both to help them out, but she'd wished there had been more forethought.

Gracie sighed as she followed this line of thought. She was getting old, "I should be happy for their youthful energy, I guess."

She always felt like a hypocrite or a has been when she thought like this, "Am I just hanging out with them because I failed as an adult? I'm a felon, I shouldn't even have the nerve to judge them. I'm probably having sex with them tonight. What does that say about me?"

These thoughts had gone through her head a hundred times in the last few months and she never really had an answer for them. She just knew that she owed them for how great they were when they all first met. They'd seen her at her lowest point, and they hadn't recoiled or offered meaningless condolences. They had rallied around her and become her best friends.

She heard the front door open and the two teenagers enter the house. Time had snuck up on her. It was already after five o'clock if they had gotten out of class and made the trek out to the suburbs from their campus. Quickly, she put away the dildoes for later and went out to meet them.

"Hey, girls," she called out before she saw them.

They had disappeared into the guest room, actually AJ's room, without even saying hello. Gracie pushed down a flash of annoyance and reminded herself that AJ lived here now. She could come and go without checking in, if she wanted. "I'm not really their mother."

Gracie sat down at the kitchen table and waited on them to come out. She wanted to get a sense of how everyone was feeling and then figure out what they were eating for dinner before festivities kicked off tonight.

In a few minutes, the two girls came out of the room and realized they had changed into their lounge clothes for the night. Kelsey was in long pink pajama pants and a grey sweatshirt and she was wearing her thick black glasses that she only wore in private. AJ was in her favorite pajamas, that Gracie had seen a dozen times. A satiny navy button up pajama shirt with white trim and matching billowing shorts.

More importantly, though, Kelsey had dyed her short hair pink! "Surprise!" Kelsey said, "Do you like it?"

Gracie blinked, "Of course. Just a little shocked."

"Glad you like it. I'm sure you've been more shocked in your life."

"What?" Gracie answered.

"Kels!" AJ elbowed her girlfriend.