Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's still going to happen to me," Kelsey said.

"Maybe being smaller is better. They can only do so much," Gracie offered.

"Yeah, it just doesn't feel like anything," Kelsey said, pressing her finger over it. Her finger was way too big to go in, but it didn't hurt to rub over it.

"You'll be fine. I'm sure of it," AJ said, "No reason to worry too much. We can't do anything about it."

"You're right," Kelsey sighed. She leaned forward and put the mirror next to the empty wine bottles, "Alright, I'm ready to move on to the fun part."

***

AJ was excited that her effort to change topics had worked the talk of pee holes was over. She couldn't blame Kelsey for thinking about it, but she thought it was kind of gross. "I'm glad, me too," she said, trying to hide her enthusiasm.

She had been so happy when Kelsey agreed that they would be only using the dildoes tonight. AJ couldn't get the memories of all the cocks she'd seen last weekend out of her mind, but tonight wasn't the night to admit that to her friends. She didn't want to date a guy, she just wanted to feel something in her and tonight that was going to happen.

She eyed the bag of toys on the table and wondered if she could grab one. She didn't even thing she was wet, yet, but she wanted to touch one. She'd never had any kind of toy. They seemed so naughty and sexy.

Kelsey didn't waste time, either. She put her feet up on the couch and crawled toward Gracie. It gave AJ a perfect view of Kelsey's pussy, framed by her thighs. Kelsey had said she was going to be careful to bring Gracie into the sex early, so AJ didn't mind being ignored. Her hand dropped between her legs and she started to rub slow circles over her lips, being careful to avoid her clit. She didn't want to go too fast tonight and wanted to enjoy the view.

Kelsey climbed over Gracie's lounging figure and kissed her. Kelsey pulled the hem of Gracie's t-shirt and pulled it above the woman's perky breasts.

"That was fast," Gracie gasped, as their lips parted.

"Too fast?" Kelsey asked.

"I'll get into it," Gracie assured her as she finished pulling off her shirt.

"You better," Kelsey said, as she started to kiss the older woman's neck.

AJ admired the two women from a few feet away, slowly unbuttoning her pajama top. She loved how the satin felt against her skin, but it was time to be free. She shrugged it off her shoulders unleashing her 34DDs. Her big pink nipples were already hard as her arousal grew.

Gracie pushed Kelsey up and both of them were up on their knees their lips locked, only parting long enough to slip Kelsey's shirt over her head. The motion knocked Kelsey's glasses off and AJ set them on the coffee table. She knew that Kelsey was basically blind without them but they would just be in the way.

Now, AJ's view was gone since the girls were up on their knees, so she decided to join in the fun. She sandwiched Kelsey and one hand reached around to cup her girlfriend's round breasts and the other reached under her ass.

Kelsey sighed as AJ found her wet cleft, "Couldn't resist?"

AJ didn't respond, and just kissed the back of Kelsey's pink head. She loved feeling the warmth of Kelsey's sex, but really, she wanted to test if she was ready to get the toys out. She certainly was, so Kelsey started to figure out how to get her in position.

She caught Gracie's eye and jerked her head toward the bag. Gracie nodded and pulled away from Kelsey's grasp. With a sly smirk, she pushed Kelsey's back toward the couch and stood up.

"I do have a job to do," the older woman said.

"I'm ready. How about you, AJ?" Kelsey said.

"Oh yeah," sliding into place. The two teenagers slid their asses to the edge of the cushions and spread their knees. Unexpectedly, butterflies filled her belly. She'd never had anything like this inside her, but this was what she wanted. She hoped it was amazing.

Gracie held two identical dildoes in her hands, "These are the small ones."

AJ felt more nerves and interlaced her fingers with her girlfriend, who started to gasp as Gracie knelt between her knees and slid the toy between Kelsey's lips. "Mmmm, yeah," Kelsey sighed, wriggling her hips to allow it in.

Just seconds later, AJ felt Gracie's hand between her legs. The woman wormed her finger down from her clit to her opening, spreading her lips. "Do it," AJ gasped.

She felt the rubber touch her opening and spread her knees wider. It slipped in and she gasped. She wasn't a virgin, virgin, but this was the first time ever something that big was in her. It filled her up as she felt her muscles contract around it. Gracie worked it in and out slowly and it felt amazing as she was enveloped with pleasure.

Her free hand reached down and grabbed the hilt. Gracie allowed AJ to be in control and let go to focus on Kelsey. AJ moved the dildo in and out slowly. She liked the full feeling and kept working it in different speeds and different depths. Surprisingly, the feelings were most intense at its shallowest depth and she loved the feeling of it nearly exiting and pushing back into her.

Her breasts heaved and her breathing got more intense. Suddenly wonderful electric shocks of pleasure threatened to put her over the edge as Kelsey's fingers touched her clit. It was almost too much, but AJ didn't ever want it to stop. She climaxed and moaned, arching her back. There was no reason to try to be quiet. Gracie was right there watching and smiling as she experienced her biggest orgasm ever.

As she let dildo fully leave her, she couldn't marshal any cogent thoughts, "Great! Love you."

"I love you too," Kelsey said kissing her dazed friend's lips. Kelsey pulled away and looked at Gracie, "I think she's tapped out of the practice."

AJ nodded, still unable to form full sentences. She could still feel contractions between her legs and didn't think she could take anymore, for a while. She was almost disappointed. She'd wanted to go slow and experience the same thing Kelsey did, but she knew it would be too much to keep going.

"Give me the next one," Kelsey said, "I'll go on, alone."

Gracie shook her head, grabbing both dildoes that were the next size up and flopping down on the other side of Kelsey. "I'll join you."

The older woman handed one toy to Kelsey and then positioned the other one between her own legs. They both seemed to easily take the next one and carefully stroked it in and out of themselves. "Go slow," Gracie said, her voice huffier than usual, "You don't want to finish before you try the last one."

A couple minutes later, Kelsey shuddered and, showing restraint, pulled the toy out and set it on the table. She shut her legs and both hands grabbed her breasts, rubbing her nipples softly. AJ looked at the recently used toy. It was covered in white, milky lubrication. Finally, she spoke, "I've never seen you so wet."

"You were just so hot to watch," Kelsey said, "Give me the next one."

Gracie seemed distracted with her toy plunging in and out of her hole, so AJ gathered her strength and leaned forward to the bag. She pulled out the next one which must have been at least a couple inches longer than the last one and a little wider, too, and handed it to Kelsey.

"Do you want to do it?" she asked.

AJ did. She wanted to make Kelsey feel just as good as she did. She got off the couch and sat on the floor and looked at Kelsey's bare lips. They were flushed red and the same milky liquid surrounded her opening. AJ leaned forward and kissed Kelsey between her legs. The smell was intoxicating, and the tangy flavor was so familiar now. She pulled away and with one hand pulled her lips open and placed the dildo at the entrance.

Kelsey gasped and her hips bucked as she slid it in. The toy seemed so big, but she took it easily until it hit her back wall. Gently, AJ pulled it out and slid it back in. Kelsey sighed and shook her hips back and forth allowing her to take the toy slightly deeper than the first try. AJ decided it was enough she had gotten it all but the last inch into her.

She picked up the pace, starting to fuck her girlfriend with the toy.

"You're doing great," a voice said behind her. She hadn't noticed Gracie slide off the couch and whisper into her ear. Gracie hugged her from behind, one hand on her mound and the other on her right nipple.

Usually AJ thought there would be no chance that she could get going again, but she was willing to give it a shot. She let her thighs part slightly, inviting Gracie into her folds.

AJ sighed gratefully as Gracie touched her clitoris. She thought that Gracie was a master. When AJ masturbated, she just rubbed over her clit, but Gracie's fingers danced, knowing exactly when to tease, when to add more wetness, and when to go for the finish. She'd asked Gracie once how to do it, and Gracie just said it was practice.

AJ tried to focus on paying attention to Kelsey, but it didn't take long for her to be overwhelmed again. She groaned and grinded her lips into Gracie's fingers.

Kelsey reached down and touched AJ's hand, giving her permission to stop with the dildo, which she extracted. Kelsey's hand found her own clit. AJ was in heaven. In front of her she could watch Kelsey pleasure herself and Gracie hugged her tightly and conducted an orchestra with her fingers.

AJ came loudly again, and Gracie retreated from between her legs. She leaned forward resting her head against Kelsey's thigh, but she wasn't as exhausted as she was from the last climax. She managed to climb off the floor and cuddled up beside Kelsey, putting one arm around her shoulder and stroking a peachy nipple with the other.

Gracie joined AJ on the other side and smiled, "Kelsey, dear, do you want to be done, or more practice?"

Kelsey's head lolled toward the older woman, "No, no, I should practice. I'm just so close."

"I got you," Gracie said.

AJ was so impressed by Gracie. She was taking care of them both so well and managing the practice, too.

AJ watched Gracie pull Kelsey's hand away and leaned forward to grab the giant, final toy. "Are you sure, you want me to try?"

Kelsey nodded and grabbed both of AJ's hands for support. Gracie didn't immediately try to stick it in. Instead, she put her skills to use and started to build Kelsey's arousal even higher. Kelsey squeezed her eyes shut and started to squeak in pleasure as Gracie pressed her thumb on her clit and slid a finger into her vagina. Gracie had done it to AJ in the past, and she knew it was amazing as Gracie hit both Kelsey's clit and g-spot at the same time.

Gracie watched Kelsey's face carefully and just when AJ knew she was about to burst, Gracie stopped. "Legs wide. Here we go," Gracie said soothingly, pushing Kelsey's thighs slightly wider.

Kelsey groaned as Gracie pressed the dildo against her hole. "Ugh, ugh, ugh," she moaned, each one higher pitched than the lasts. AJ looked down and it wasn't even quarter of the way in, but it had gotten to its widest circumference.

Then Gracie returned to Kelsey's clit with her free hand. Kelsey started to bounce in ecstasy within five seconds. AJ felt like she had to hold her girlfriend down to stop her from bouncing off the couch. Kelsey moaned louder than AJ thought was possible, and it seemed like she had orgasm after orgasm with the giant dildo just barely inside her.

It couldn't have been even a whole minute until Kelsey was completely spent and a sweaty Gracie climbed back onto the couch. She planted a loving kiss on Kelsey's forehead and leaned over and kissed AJ as well.

Kelsey brought her knees up to her chest, curling up into a ball. AJ pulled her to the side so that her head lay on AJ's breast giving her time to recover. Kelsey shivered as she lay there, and AJ knew she was still feeling the effects of Gracie's work.

AJ was exhausted, but she held Kelsey tight, knowing that that had been intense. She whispered, "I love you," into Kelsey's ear and looked at Gracie.

Gracie's breathing was increasing, and AJ realized she never saw Gracie come. She thought that Gracie must have come before she hugged AJ from behind, but maybe that never happened, or this was number two. Gracie's skilled fingers were finally being used between her own legs. AJ let go of one of Kelsey's hands and touched Gracie, sliding her fingers down to her puffy nipple. Just as she squeezed, Gracie exhaled one giant breath, throwing her head back. AJ knew she had finished as the heaving of her chest decreased.

Gracie rested her head on the couch and took some heavy breaths. She turned her head to and looked at the two of them, "Think we can get her to bed?"

"I'm sure we can handle it."

"Good, she has a long day, tomorrow."

"She'll be fine, right?"

"Yeah, and we'll be here for her when it's done."

AJ smiled and thought about how she'd been mad at Kelsey less than a week ago. That thought had completely disappeared. Kelsey had been so much nicer the last week, just like she'd promised. AJ was going to love her forever.