Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelsey's final private punishment.
17k words
4.52
47.5k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging from comments, this seems to be a long awaited final chapter of Kelsey's story. I've had a lot of fun writing it, even if it seems like it took me forever. I want to thank everyone who has commented and emailed me showing their support. Please continue. Getting feedback and interacting with readers is my favorite thing about writing these stories. I hope everyone enjoys.

***

AJ stepped out of the shower, leaving Kelsey alone to finish washing up. She grabbed a fluffy, white towel and started to dry herself. The two college students were awake earlier than usual on a Saturday because today was the day that Kelsey had to serve the last of her sentence for organizing what the authorities deemed a riot.

AJ made sure her hands were dry before tapping on the screen of her smartphone, "Hey, Kels, we have twenty minutes before we have to get going. Don't take too long."

"I know," her girlfriend said from behind the clouded glass door, "Just trying to wake up."

"Don't take too long." AJ felt bad for rushing Kelsey this morning. It was like telling someone to run toward the fire rather than away. However, being late wasn't an option. Neither of them wanted the punishment to be any worse than it was already going to be and that meant being on time.

"I won't," Kelsey answered, "Will you get my clothes ready for me?"

"Yeah," AJ said, as she wrapped her towel around her, "Have any input?"

"I trust you," Kelsey told her.

"Cool," AJ said as she slipped out of the door and into the hallway. She walked back to her bedroom, or rather her friend Gracie's guest bedroom. AJ had been living with her older friend for about six months now, so it probably counted as her room now. She smelled coffee from the kitchen and knew that Gracie must be up and ready.

"Good morning," Gracie called from down the hall, "Is Kelsey almost ready?"

"Almost! She knows to hurry," AJ said as she entered her room. She felt strange that the morning was going by normally. Alarms, showers, coffee, getting dressed and out the door. It was like they were going to school or a weekend getaway rather than delivering her beautiful, kind girlfriend to the Punishment Center to receive a sentence she didn't deserve. But what else was she supposed to do?

She dropped her towel on the floor and started to go through her drawers. It didn't take her long to pull on her underwear and bra and then slip into blue jeans, t-shirt, and gray sweatshirt. She wasn't really worried about what she was wearing today, but she slowed down when she turned to pick out Kelsey's clothes.

It was strange. Kelsey was going to be forced to strip out of them not too long after arriving at the Punishment Center, however AJ thought it was important to wear whatever made you feel confident or relaxed or comfortable or however else they wanted to feel headed into their punishment. Kelsey and Gracie were more skeptical that it mattered, but Kelsey still let AJ pick out her clothes.

AJ had to admit that it was one way that she felt like she could make her girlfriend's punishment easier. It was better than feeling helpless, anyway. AJ started searching through the small selection of Kelsey's clothes. Kelsey hadn't moved into Gracie's house to the same extent as AJ, so most of her clothes were at her apartment near campus. It took her a couple minutes to settle on a long, off white cardigan sweater, an oversized, black and white striped t-shirt, black leggings, and gray, cable knit socks. It was a cold, wet November morning so AJ decided that cozy and comfortable was the way to go.

AJ thought it was funny. For somebody that had dyed their hair pink this week, Kelsey's available clothes were very black and white. Lastly, AJ picked out Kelsey's underwear for the day. A white bra with red and pink hearts on the cups and gray panties with sparkly gold and silver hearts. Not exactly matching and maybe a little too on the nose, but AJ wanted Kelsey to feel loved. She hoped it would make Kelsey feel less alone.

Her job done, AJ left the clothes on the bed and headed toward the kitchen for coffee. In the hallway, she noticed that the water had stopped running and, imagining her brushing her teeth and putting in her contacts, she was satisfied that Kelsey was getting a move on. Gracie already had a mug poured and handed it to the teenager.

"How you feeling?" Gracie asked.

"Eh, worried," AJ shrugged.

"Same. Want anything to eat?" the older woman asked.

"No, don't want to eat in front of Kelsey. She must be starved," AJ said, "I feel bad for the coffee." Kelsey wasn't allowed to eat for twenty-four hours before her punishment or drink for twelve hours.

"Ok, you have to eat after we drop her off though, and I'm going to have food for her in the car after we pick her up," Gracie answered.

AJ laughed, "Thanks, Mom."

Gracie smiled at the joke, "You know . . . that makes me uncomfortable."

AJ had noticed that Gracie never liked to name the deed the morning after. The three of them had had wonderful sex last night. Supposedly the three of them had been helping Kelsey to practice stretching her vagina with dildoes, but really, they got tipsy, shared secrets, and had sex. "Yeah, last night was fun, as always. We should do that more often," AJ said.

Gracie shrugged her shoulders. AJ knew that Gracie had mixed feelings about being in a relationship with her and Kelsey. Gracie was older than them by a decade and the other two were actually dating, so she probably felt like a third wheel. AJ didn't really care. She loved Kelsey and having sex with Gracie or even embracing a three-way relationship wouldn't change that. She loved Gracie too, and would love her more if Gracie would let her.

Gracie hugged her, "We'll talk about it, later. A few more hours and we won't have to worry about Punishment Codes or courts, and it will be easier to talk about this. I'll always be here for you two."

AJ heard Kelsey walking down the hallway to the bedroom and her eyes went to the microwave clock.

Gracie had the same idea. "Less than ten minutes," she yelled, "We have to go."

"I know," Kelsey called, "Ready in a minute."

"Thank you for watching out for us," AJ said. Then she frowned, "With Kelsey, it probably won't be the last times we have to worry about the codes. I don't think she'll ever stop. This is her crusade."

"Yeah . . ." Gracie started, but AJ continued.

"We really want to talk about it now," AJ said, "We love you and we know you love us."

"I do, but it's not that easy. You'll understand when you're older," Gracie said.

"You know that's not fair. We know what we want," AJ answered, her feelings stung.

The two of them stood in silence for a minute as Gracie collected her thoughts, "Look I know that you can make your own decisions. All I'm saying is you want different things when you get older and you'll understand one day. I don't mean to hurt your feelings. It's gonna be a hard day and this isn't the best time."

"Yeah," AJ said, "We can talk about it after we drop her off, then."

"No, the three of us have to talk about it together," Gracie said.

AJ opened her mouth to protest, but she cut herself off as she heard the Kelsey's door close. She didn't want Kelsey to hear the two of them arguing. She met Gracie's eyes trying to transmit as much love as she could and took a deep breath. "You ready, Kels," she called out the door.

"Yeah, getting my shoes on. Gotta get a move on," Kelsey said.

AJ and Gracie left the kitchen to the front door, their conversation unfinished and put on their shoes and headed for Gracie's green sedan. Gracie drove and AJ sat in the backseat behind the passenger seat. Kelsey lounged in the back seat with her head resting on AJ's lap. With one hand AJ brushed through Kelsey's pink hair and held her hand in the other.

The three of them sat in silence. They've driven each other to enough punishments to know that idle chatter didn't really help to distract from the situation and AJ wasn't going to broach more serious, romantic subjects.

The drive was pretty long. Gracie had to escape her suburb and then get up on the busy freeway to head into the city to the downtown Punishment Center. It didn't take long until Gracie was forced to drive substantially lower than the speed limit as she approached the urban gridlock.

AJ felt heavy, like gravity had been turned up and she had to struggle to hold up the sky. She didn't know what to say that could actually help. Kelsey's day was going to be torturous and AJ just had to wait and try to put the pieces back together when Kelsey came back an emotional mess.

She stopped herself. Kelsey had always been resilient. If anything, she was usually more of a wreck before her punishment than afterward. That made AJ feel better as they sat in nearly stopped traffic. Then Kelsey surprised her.

Kelsey rolled to be on her back and guided AJ's hand under her shirt and to her stomach. It soon became obvious what Kelsey wanted when she pulled her hand lower toward her crotch. AJ's eyes met her girlfriend's, and she shook her head no, embarrassed by the passing cars. They weren't even going that fast and it wouldn't be that hard to see inside.

Kelsey tried to pull her hand lower, but AJ tilted her head toward the passing cars.

"The windows tinted," Kelsey whispered, "Please."

AJ's eyes fluttered to Gracie and she thought she saw her friend shrug her shoulders in tacit permission.

"Please," Kelsey repeated, "It might not be the same after this."

AJ sighed and gave in, hoping that no strangers would notice through the car windows. She slid her fingers under the elastic waistband of Kelsey's leggings and panties and cupped her soft lips. Her girlfriend wasn't aroused: her pussy was closed, and AJ felt no hint of wetness. Kelsey seemed to relax, closing her eyes and sinking deeper into AJ's thigh. "It won't matter if it's different," AJ assured her quietly.

"It will for me," Kelsey continued.

AJ nodded. She understood. Kelsey's punishment today, to have her vagina, anus, and urethra dilated, seemed like it had the potential to leave permanent damage more than any other punishment AJ had encountered, even Gracie's sentence of painful electrical shocks. Gracie didn't talk about that day much, but she had said there had been lots of medical checks and regulations. That made AJ feel better about today, but it probably didn't help Kelsey. "I love you no matter what," AJ answered.

"Me too," Gracie added from the front seat.

"I know, thanks, girls," Kelsey said, "I couldn't do this without you."

With that the car fell silent again. In the next twenty minutes, Gracie, driving aggressively, was able to make it to the correct exit and into the city. A handful of red lights later and she was parked in the municipal garage nearest the Punishment Center.

AJ had released Kelsey's vulva as they drove into the garage, fearing cameras and closer surveillance. As they climbed out of the car, Kelsey whispered, "Just remember what it feels like, ok."

"It will be fine," AJ said.

"I want you to remember though," Kelsey said, "I need you to tell me it feels the same, ok?"

AJ understood. Kelsey wanted to be assured she was fine after the punishment. "I'll remember," AJ promised.

Kelsey and AJ walked hand in hand behind Gracie out the garage, across the street, and to the front steps of the Punishment Center. Above them were towering wooden doors flanked by columns that she knew was meant to invoke the power of the state. The three of them stopped and knew that time had come for goodbyes.

Kelsey, no doubt trying to be brave, took a deep breath, "I'm going to be fine and I'll see you guys soon."

"Yeah," Gracie started.

"And then we'll go home and, I don't know, be happy together," Kelsey continued.

AJ glanced at Gracie, knowing what Kelsey meant by together. She wanted the three of them to be together, and AJ hoped Gracie understood the implication.

"I think we will be," AJ said, though she wasn't actually sure if they could get through to Gracie. They couldn't force her hand. "I love you."

"I love you too," Kelsey answered. Unlike the last time she said goodbye, this time Kelsey wrapped her arms around AJ and kissed her deeply, slipping her tongue in between her girlfriend's lips.

The kiss filled AJ with joy. She knew that this was going to be a hard day for everybody, but at least Kelsey wasn't withdrawing away from everybody that loved her. Eventually Kelsey pulled away and hugged Gracie. "I love you both so much. I'll be ok," she said as she walked up the steps to the front door.

***

The Punishment Center always gave Kelsey the creeps. The soaring pillars and the oversized doors made her feel small. By now, she thought she should be used to it. This was the third time she had walked through them to her punishment, and, each time, she had left her punishment a different person, for the better, even.

During her first punishment she had met AJ and Gracie and, shortly after, she was dating AJ and close bosom friends with Gracie. The second punishment had helped her escape a deep depression after she'd been arrested. That her friends, not just AJ and Gracie, but all of them had shown her so much love made it possible for her to walk alone into the Center today.

Still, the Punishment Center was a building she never wanted to walk into again. Hopefully for the last time she walked into the lobby and instead of the chaos of a public punishment day, it was calm. She followed the signs and entered an elevator and descended to the basement. When the doors opened, she saw a receptionist behind a window labeled Punishment Center Intake.

Sure that she was in the right place, Kelsey approached and spoke to the middle aged woman behind the window, "HI, um, I'm here for an . . . appointment."

The woman peered over her glasses, "Nice hair, honey."

Kelsey combed her fingers through her pink hair, answering slowly, "Thanks."

The woman smirked, "ID please."

Kelsey pulled her driver's license from her waistband and slid it through the slot in the glass. She wondered if the woman was just bored or actually liked her hair. It was probably too early for the lady to be bored already, she figured, so she accepted the compliment and waited as the woman typed in her information.

"A regular guest, I see," the woman commented, "First time down in the basement, eh?"

It took a second for Kelsey to realize it was a question, "Mm hmm." Kelsey wasn't in the mood to talk, but she didn't want to be rude.

"Hair is new, too. No problem, just gonna have to take a new picture," she continued. Pointing to a camera that sat above her computer and peered through the glass, "Look here, please."

A light flashed and Kelsey saw spots for a moment while the woman spoke, "Go through the door, there and sit down. Someone will summon you."

Kelsey collected her ID from the woman and followed directions. She entered the heavy metal door and came into a small room with another door across from her and a handful of chairs against the wall to her right. In front of the door, a male guard sat in a cushioned chair. His eyes seemed to give her the once over and he jerked his head toward the seats against the wall.

Kelsey got the hint to sit down, but before she could even reach a seat the opposite door opened and a middle-aged man with a brown beard and short hair called out, "Kelsey Ward?"

"Um, yes, um, yes, sir."

"Follow me," he said.

Kelsey complied and walked behind the man through a short hallway and to an office. She was glad there was no wait. She remembered that Gracie had been forced to wait forever before being called back and that she was probably about to meet an administrator that would sign off on her punishment and then send her to be strip searched.

The young woman had been subject to a cavity search twice now and they weren't fun, but they didn't terrify her. Both times her searcher had been professional and quick about it, but today gave her pause. This was the Punishment Center where Gracie had been handled roughly.

Shep, a guard here, had been mean during Gracie's entire search and then taken his time during her search, using no lubrication. He had reported Gracie for being oppositional, leading to her getting an enhancement to her punishment. Gracie and her lawyer had rightfully taken him to court, and Shep was censured.

Gracie had told Kelsey to be optimistic. Maybe it had led to reforms at the center and all the guards knew better than to take liberties, but Kelsey was still scared. What if Shep was her searcher? Would he do the same to her? Should she complain if Shep was the guard? Would that just make it worse if it came out that Kelsey was friends with a woman who had gotten a guard in trouble?

She didn't know the answer as she walked into the administrator's office. The person behind the desk was a woman in a business suit who motioned for her to sit in one of the two seats opposite her.

Kelsey sat down, and, to her surprise, the bearded man who summoned her from the waiting room sat next to her in the spare chair. "He's more than just a guard," she told herself, noting that he was in business dress rather than a guard uniform, "Some kind of boss."

"Hello," the woman said, pleasantly, "I'm Sheila Ullman and I'm the Director of the Punishment Center."

"Hi, um, Ms. Ullman," Kelsey said.

"And you're Kelsey Ward, correct?"

"Yes."

"Alright, good, let's do the basics and then I'm going to ask something of you," the director said.

"Ok, what do you want?" Kelsey asked, puzzled. Her mind raced and fear rose as she drew a blank on what the woman might want from her.

"We'll get to that in a moment," Ms. Ullman promised, "I'm aware that you've been here before so go on and read this statement for me and sign it."

The director passed Kelsey a sheet of paper that she had, indeed, seen before. She filled her name in the blank and signed it before reading, "I am Kelsey Ward and, under the threat of perjury, I have not taken any substances that could change my mood or cognitive functions."

"Great. Now, I have a couple questions for you. First, you know that you are going to be subject to a corporal punishment today, namely, a J49?"

"Yes," Kelsey answered.

"Can you tell me what a J49 entails?" Ms. Ullman said.

Kelsey's stomach sank as she spoke, "Um, my vagina, butt, and, um, urethra are going to be dilated."

"Ok, good," the administrator said, "Do you have any questions about the punishment?"

Kelsey's mind was still blank, but she didn't want to seem dumb, so she spit out the first thing that came to mind, "Um, how long does it take?"

"Good question. In full, it will likely take less than forty-five minutes. The actual punishment is thirty minutes, however, there is prep time," the director explained, "You will be dilated and then left alone for ten minutes, then dilated further and left for ten minutes, and then dilated a third time and left for ten minutes. So it will take thirty minutes plus the time it takes to secure you and carry out the dilation. Do you understand?"

Kelsey nodded.

"Any other questions?" the woman said. Kelsey remained silent so she continued, "No? Good. I need you to sign and read this statement. It's a new one so make sure you read it."

Kelsey read the statement twice before signing her name and reading aloud, "I, Kelsey Ward, understand that I will be subject to a J49 corporal punishment. I understand what a J49 entails and have been given the opportunity to ask questions about the punishment and my questions have been answered."

"Thank you. Now, I'm going to ask you a favor. I'm the new boss at this Center and trying to make some changes," she started. "I'm experimenting a little bit at this center, trying to make it easier for you, and make the Center more accountable. In my view, your time here shouldn't be any harder than the court chosen punishment requires and the preparation shouldn't add to the punishment."