All Comments on 'Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 03'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Siska100Siska100over 3 years ago

Long awaited is an understatement, but well worth the wait. As I waited I tried to imagine how Kelsey's punishment would go. I have to admit, even though dilatation is straighforward, you really kept me on edge until the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice wrap up

Thanks for finishing this. It did not disappoint. I'm impressed with the humanity and sensitivity you manage to write into these stories. Bravo. I look forward to more! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Your great stories are very similar to my fantasies... Knowing that someone else thinks about institutional punishments along the same lines is a true relief. Maybe my imagination pays more attention to technical details. I would add automatic adjustment of the vaginal and anal dilators so that they apply the same force over the duration of the punishment irrespective of how the body cavities stretch and try to adapt in the process. The bladder device should in turn apply constant air pressure. Another possibility (closer to your concept) is that the force and the pressure is stepped up every 10 minutes. Please, please, continue writing on punishment centers and come up with new punishments codes.

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 3 years agoAuthor
@Anon 1/29

Thank you for the kind comment. I loved punishment stories that stemmed from a court order and that’s why I started to write these stories. I also love more automated punishments. I think in the long run the stories are going to move in that direction. If you have anymore suggestions (or if anybody reading this comment has suggestions) feel free to send me a private message. I love hearing new ideas.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An exceptional story, beautifully prepared and written, I hope you keep a copy of your penal code close to hand when you are writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing.

One grown should be a groan.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Have you ever considered actually publishing the punishment codes ? On second thought, keep surprising us. I especially enjoyed the unemotional, clinical administration of the punishment, and hope the professionalism of the staff continues under the new management

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story! Very well-written and captivating to the end. It's the first work I've read by @writingsomethingnew and certainly not last. Also love to see reformation of punishment system.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love it! Wish I could have such a punishment!!

Please write more. Love the unwanted public nudity. I don't think the offenders should ever get gowns. More people should see them naked. Like maybe some other prisoners with mild punishments where they get to stay dressed. Or custodial staff.

And I would really like to read about people getting even more sever punishments... being on the J50-99!!!

Thank you!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES