Kelsey Tries to Help a Client Pt. 03

Story Info
Kelsey lets Cally have Saul
2.4k words
4.35
5.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III Kelsey's Friend

Instagram DM Log:

Kelsey: "omg"

Cally: "hey! What"

Kelsey: "I have my first sex therapy client! I manifested it!!"

Cally: "Omg No way! Good for youuuu!!! Love it!"

Kelsey: "I know fr fr, aaand it's a him... lol!!! Just like you said"

Cally: "Hahahaha CALLED IT the universe is soo funny"

Kelsey: "Ikr! You have no idea... Xd"

Cally: "Sooo is he sexy or what... what's his sex problems, don't leave me hanging!!!!"

Kelsey: "lmao! Wellll I'm not really at liberty to say....buuuuutttt...."

Cally: "stfu and tell meeeee!!!"

Kelsey: "Wellll he's not exactly sexy and he has two problems, one is premature ejaculation and the other is being attracted to women younger than him, it bothers him."

Cally: "You mean like he cums too fast?? Bhahaha poor fella lol! Gonna let him practice on you? Sluuuuut!!!"

Kelsey: "looooool"

Cally: "Yeah you are... you are totally the type. Won't fuck or date any guy because you are too good for any and all of them but you'll fuck some loser client who sucks at sex. Lol!!!"

Kelsey: "errrm..... looooool!!!! Dammit Callyyyy you can't know me this well its not faaiir fuck offff! Lol!"

Cally: "Lmao you already fucked him didn't you..."

Kelsey: "yyyyyyup, our first session too looool"

Cally: "No freakin way you freak! Bahahaha How was it"

Kelsey: "He only lasted like 2 seconds with a condom lol, then our second session though, he lasted longer and it psyched me out and I ended up cumming hahahah Im dead ass rn"

Cally: "Wtfffffffff okay now im jealous... Is his dick nice at least???"

Kelsey: "Welll yyyup hahah. Its not super long but he's thick and his head is really big lol! He cums a loooot like a lot a lot...and he has big balls lmao"

Cally: "Not faaaiiiiiirrr ☹"

Kelsey: "Annnd I let him cum inside me without a condom loool WUPS"

Cally: "Shut the fuck upppp you did not..."

Kelsey: "heheheheee He came super hard too lol. Im trying to help him!!! Lol"

Cally: "APARENTLY fml you suuuck I haven't gotten laid in forever I can't fuck anyone at work because everyone will judge meeeeee damn yoouu"

Kelsey: "Perks of being a sex therapist loL! He needs practice... we are having sex for exposure therapy so he can learn to relax and not cum so fast. I think its working so far!"

Cally: "Well let me fuck him too if he needs practice... exposure therpay amiright?? Hahaha"

Kelsey: "hahahah! He would disappoint you trust me lol, his head is big but he cums super fast..."

Cally: "Lowkey I want to find out now looool actually thouuuugh"

Kelsey: "Pffff I mean techincallyyyyy.... It would help him hahahaha. Just saying!!!"

Cally: "omg I totally would JUST SAYING hahahaha"

Kelsey: "You haven't fucked since Brian! That was a year ago! Lol you actually want to fuck my client to help him don't you lolol!"

Cally: "honestly...lol I can't let you have all the fun! Send him over bahahah"

Kelsey: "Lol I will literally text him... you could fuck him middle of the week before our next session to get him off mid way hahaha"

Cally: "I meaaaan..... sure! Hahaha omg wut"

Kelsey: "Gimme one of your nudes to psych him out and get him all crazy, and I'll tell him that he has to attempt to fuck you... he will blow his load probably just thinking about it!"

Cally: "K hang on lol"

Cally: "Here send him this"

Callie: "

(photo of Cally in white thong bikini, front on looking into camera with breasts and pussy visible below thin surface of thong bikini.)

Kelsey: "Dammmn FIRE! Where did you get that bathing suit its amazing!!!! But wait... Lets give him a full nude though, exposure therapy is supposed to go deep on what his issue is head on! Its gotta be crazy! I sent him a pic of me doggystyle naked lol"

Cally: "Thank you!! I got it off IG from this girl I follow! OMG no you did not! Hahahaha! Okay wait..."

Kelsey: "Or just show him your ass, its his weakness lol"

Cally: "Lol K wait"

Cally: "Give him this"

(photo topless showing ass in the thong and side profile of naked breast looking back over shoulder seductively, tight ass cheeks visible)

Kelsey: "Daaaamn, okay hang on hahaha He's gonna flip his shit. I'll wait to send it to him in the morning when he has morning wood lol"

Cally: "Weeeeee hahaha yaay good idea!"

Instagram DM Log with Saul, Sunday 5:50am :

Kelsey: "Hey hows your weekend going..."

Saul: "Heeyy, its good good.. was just thinking about our last meeting... damn Kelsey..."

Kelsey: "Yeaah? You hard again over there?"

Saul: "So fucking hard right now, dripping precum...thinking about cumming in your little pussy doggystyle"

Kelsey: "yeahh me too that felt amazing...you did really well!"

Saul: "Youu did really well, I just came like a racehorse"

Kelsey: "Lol you just need some more practice!"

Saul: "That would be great... I wouldn't last very long right now though haha"

Kelsey: "Well maybe its moments like these when it would be most challenging.... Maybe that's when you need the practice the most 😉"

Saul: "I mean... it makes sense... I would try for sure but I would cum fasttt..."

Kelsey: "What if I told you a friend of mine needed sex, and that I could send her over for sex with you right now huh?"

Saul: " Lol no way, really?"

Kelsey: "Actually yeah, I was just talking to her... she's really hot... She's blonde though, not brunette like me... We are about the same height...she has a belly button ring... her boobs are a little bit bigger than mine... and her ass is awesome hahaha."

Saul: "No way! Wow she sounds hot... can I see her?"

Kelsey: "Thought you'd never ask!"

(2 photos of Cally in white thong bikini, one front on looking into camera, one topless showing ass in the thong and side profile of naked breast)

Kelsey: "Her name is Cally, we were on the cheerleading squad together! She's really horny right now and wants to let you practice with her."

Saul: "Hollyy shit.. wow she is umm... Can I fuck her for real? What if she makes me cum??"

Kelsey: "Just do your best and cum if you need to! Remember what we talked about!"

Saul: "Can I have a pic of her doggystyle so I can get horny?"

Kelsey: "Haha hang on let me text her, she's just waking up now I see her active."

Instagram DM log to Cally: Sunday: 6:17am

Kelsey: "He's down..."

Cally: "omg for real? Im so horny right now lol I would definitely fuck him..."

Kelsey: "Well good, he is hard in bed jerking off right now lol, he asked for a pic of you doggystyle so he can get even hornier before you come..."

Cally: "Fuck it, hold on..."

Cally: "(photo of Cally fully naked doggystyle showing pussy and ass)

Kelsey: "wow... hold on.."

Instagram DM Log with Saul: Sunday 6:33am

Kelsey: " (photo of Cally fully doggystyle showing both pussy and ass)

Saul: "Fuuck wow wow wow... her ass is amazing! Do you want to give her my address orrrr"

Kelsey: "Sure! I'll tell her to just go in when she gets there."

Saul: "Okay, I'll stay in bed.... Wow...this is awesome..."

Saul's Apartment, Unit 2B of a 3 unit house 6:58am:

Saul is in bed, covers pulled down below his beer gut, his thick erection covered in slime in his left hand, the light of his cell phone on his face. He hears a soft knock on the door and his hear jumps... he can't believe it.

Saul: "Cmon right in.."

Cally walks in wearing tight jeans and a coat, she enters smiling, blonde, beautiful, young, at 38 year old Saul in bed, with his erection out. She is smiling and looking at his penis.

Cally: " heyy..."

Cally drops her coat and takes her jeans off immediately revealing a completely naked body.

She places on hand on the edge of Saul's bed smiling, and Saul raises one hand up to meet her pussy, feeling it, right on her wet spot.

She lingers smiling at him, breasts bare... Then without saying a word, she silently climbs right on top of Saul into a 69 position, moving one knee carefully over his head, and planting her pussy right over his mouth.

She grips Saul's large penis head in her hand, and immediately starts giving him a deep blowjob.

The pleasure is immense. Early morning morning wood, now safely tucked into the blowjob of a hot blonde girl, her amazing pussy right over his mouth...

Saul places both hands on her incredible ass and begins making out with her pussy.

Cally starts moaning so sweetly but so horny... and she responds to his tongue in her pussy by accelerating and making her blowjob on his rock solid erection more severe and wild.

Saul is lost in heaven. Her pussy in his mouth, his penis is lost inside of her mouth, bobbing up and down, and he can't stop the feeling of incredible heat building on his penis head.

Saul: "mmphf, mmmhf,,,oehmmf... Gonna cum!!!"

Cally's moaning got louder as she blasted his large penis head over and over again fast into the back of her mouth as powerful spurts of cum began splashing all over the inside of her mouth, all over her tongue...

She kept bouncing his head off the back of her mouth with her lips tightly closed around his shaft, letting all of his cumshot completely fill up her mouth to the brim.

When the last spurt finally left his penis into Cally's mouth, she sucked the last stream of cum from his golf-ball sized penis head, and swallowed every last drop of semen and smiled.

Saul: "Ohhh my Goood...that felt so fucking good...."

Cally: "Mmm im glad, I really like your dick... hehe. Did you want to try fucking me now big boy?"

With that Cally assumed a full doggystyle position right in front of Saul and within 30 seconds of motioning up behind her, his penis was already fully engorged once again, foreskin peeling back revealing his swollen large penis head.

Saul: "Okay I will try, lets see here!"

Saul moved his penis directly up to Cally's bare wet pussy and pressed his head right into her vagina. There was no explanation for it... but her pussy was somehow even tighter than Kelsey's! It was a wetness that was beyond anything... He couldn't fuck her... he was going to just cum instantly!"

He pulled his head out before his cumshot came, breathing heavily..

Saul: "Omg... can I try fucking you in the ass?"

Cally: "Hmm actually...I haven't done that in so long... yes please!!"

Saul obliged, pressing his slippery penis head all over her tight little asshole, the feeling of her asshole slowly relaxing over time and gently letting his penis head inside tiny bit by tiny bit, it was an absolutely blissful process.

She was lightly moaning, and relaxed fully doggystyle, Saul's penis was incredibly erect, and his head finally slid the last inch into her asshole, now his penis head was fully in her ass, her tight ass gripping the beginning of his shaft.

This is when Saul felt the heat. He placed both hands on the blondee girls ass , and slowly started fucking her ass in what can only be described as incredible anal sex.

She was moaning so much... rubbing her pussy. Saul managed to slowly glide his penis 3/4 of the way all the way into her ass before he hit a soft warm wall and went back out for another gentle thrust. I was tight... hot... The confinement was intense it was too late... he was triggered immediately.

Saul: "Ohhh my God... baby you feel fucking amazing..."

Cally: "Ooo Yessss, fuck my ass Saul, fuck my ass and cum inside mee...ohhh god yess fuck my ass baby.."

All he could do was pull out from 3/4 of the way deep in her ass to about half way, then back in again before his penis began cumming insanely hard in her ass!

Saul: "Ohh God Fuckk! Uggh..... uh uhh.. ohhggg... Fuckkkkkkk Im Cumming!!!!!!!RAAHHHH!!! AHHH! AHHHHG! AHHHHGN! AAAAhh, OOOhhhh, Fuuuck!!! OhHh! oHHHH! Ahh, AhhhhHhhh! AAAhhhhh! Ahhh God dammmit... ahh.... Ahhhhh..."

Saul's anal sex with Cally hit its peak in 1 thrust, with Saul ejaculating deep into her asshole while he slid his thick cock in and out of her tight little behind as he ejaculated. She could feel massive streams of cum filling up her ass and she furiously rubbed her pussy and nearly screamed!

Instagram DM Log with Kelsey and Cally: 9:15am

Cally: "Fuuck"

Kelsey: "Lol how was it???"

Cally: "My gooooood!"

Kelsey: "I need to know details!!!! How did he do??"

Cally: "I think I broke him lmao. I walked in got naked, he was already super hard lol. I walked right in and 69'ed him until he blew his load in my mouth lol."

Kelsey: "No way! I was gonna do that Thursday with him lol!!! How was it??"

Cally: "His head was really big! Hahah you are right he cums alooot.... I swallowed lol. Im a good girl!"

Kelsey: "Noo shit you swallowed all his cum???"

Cally: "yyyup! And then he fucked me in the ass raw, and shot a huuge cumshot in my ass. I fucking came rubbing my pussy at the same time lmao. My ass is still full of cum lmao"

Kelsey: "Nooo fucking waaaay dude! Did he last very long???"

Cally: "Well he tried to fuck my pussy at first but he said he was just gonna cum, so we tried anal and that definitely did NOT help lolol! He only lasted like a minute during the blowjob and he only lasted like one pump or so in my ass hahaha. I really like his dick though! He gets super wet and drips lol!"

Kelsey: "I know hahah pussy sex with him feels so fucking good with his bigass slimy head lol. I don't care if he cums in my pussy anymore, I actually want him to at this point lol.

Cally: "I can't believe your client just came in my ass lolol that was awesome! That does sound nice! Maybe next time we'll get him together haha!"

Kelsey: "We are definitely helping him!"