Kelsey's World Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers

"You were here?" Wendy asked Barb. "And Koop? Is that how he fits into all of this? Did he bring the kids here?"

Kay jumped in, before Barbara could answer. "I'm really not comfortable giving out names of our fiends," she said. "I hope you understand, Wendy."

"I called him last night," Barbara said to Wendy. "He was worried at first, said he figured it would come out sooner or later. He said I could tell you, though. He wasn't sure he wanted Matt to know, but he said I could tell you. I think he's a little sweet on you."

"He's not!" Wendy said, with happy surprise in her eyes. "Is he?"

Barbara smiled.

"To answer your question a little better," Barb said, "it was Kelsey that brought everyone together. Koop was just...along for the ride, I guess you could say. If you're wondering whether to be mad at him, I...personally I wouldn't. I mean I know he's the reason Kelsey met Richie, but..."

"No, I'm not mad at him. Maybe I should be, but I'm not. He's not the kind of guy that would push things."

"No, he's not," Kay said. "I'm afraid Kelsey swept him off his feet. She tends to do that."

"Yes she does!" Barbara laughed. "Good lord, I'd barely met her and she was already shaving my pussy!"

"Oh, I know, Honey!" Kay laughed. "She told me about that!"

"You let her...do that?" Wendy asked.

"Don't ask me why," Barbara said. "We had a glass of wine and before I knew it she'd convinced me sitting around naked was the way to be, and then we were in the bathroom and she was shaving me, and then..."

A pregnant pause suddenly changed the atmosphere.

"Don't stop on my account," Wendy said, eager to here what happened next.

"She gave me four of the best orgasms of my life."

Wendy was astonished. Four! Just one would have been an extraordinary thing, but four!

"Good Lord!" Wendy said in a near whisper. She let all the crazy information settle into her brain for a moment. "What about the other girls?" she asked. "Have you...?"

Barb nodded.

"Brie?"

Barb nodded.

"Charity?"

Barb nodded.

"Not Abby!"

Barb nodded.

Wendy's face had blushed bright red. She knew it was visible and it just added to her embarrassment. Her mind spun nearly out of control, wondering about all the things that weren't being said. She could only assume that Brie and Charity were at Kay's Christmas party, too. And God knows who else. She took another big sip of wine.

"So, I'm not sure I really understand the swinger thing. You said no college age kids, so...are there adults?

"Yes, we have quite a nice group," Kay said. "It's surprising really, for a town this size. Barbara's one of our favorite newcomers. She's added such a spark to everything."

Wendy's eyes gave away her surprise. "So you're...a swinger?"

Barbara nodded. "I won't really feel like one until I have a man to share, but yeah, I guess I am."

"You share your Austin," Kay said. "He's certainly a man."

Barbara blushed.

"I'm sorry, Honey," Kay said. "I shouldn't have said that."

"No, it's okay," Barbara said. "If I'm into all this I need to be proud of it, right?"

"That's the spirit, Honey."

"I guess it all makes sense now," Wendy said, trying to stay as calm as she could. "For months I've had a feeling there was something going on that I couldn't figure out. Matt kept telling me I was imagining things."

"Well, now that you know, do you think you and Matt would ever be interested in anything?" Kay asked.

"You mean...swinging?" Wendy asked. "Oh, no, I don't think so."

"Have you ever fantasized about it?" Kay asked.

"You mean being with other men? Sure, I guess. What girl doesn't?"

"Fantasies about threeways, maybe?" Kay asked. "Matt and another man taking care of you, or you and another woman taking care of him?"

"I guess so. Yeah," Wendy said. Her head was spinning again. She felt like things were getting out of control, but she didn't want to stop it.

"It can be as simple as that to start," Kay said. "A nice threeway, with a friend you're comfortable with, perhaps."

Barbara blushed again when she realized Kay was talking about her.

"Jesus, Kay," she said, giggling nervously. "Nothin' like weaving your dirty spell."

Kay smiled. "You're right. I shouldn't. Sometimes I can't help myself."

"You and Kelsey, both," Barbara said. "You two are cosmic twins, I think."

The thought of sharing Matt with Barb was making Wendy uncomfortable, so she made a feeble attempt at changing the subject.

"I never knew cookies and wine went so good together," she said.

"I'll say one more thing about threeways and then I'll let it rest," Kay said. "Barbara tells me Koop lives right across the street from you."

When Kay punctuated the statement with a wink, it hit Wendy like a shot. Good Lord, she thought to herself, was such a thing really possible? Koop and Matt and me, together in my own bed. Or in Koop's bed? Why is that even hotter? Yes, we'll definitely do it in Koop's bed!

"Jeez, Wendy, are you all right?" Barbara asked, smiling mischievously.

"I'm fine!" she said, trying to smile away the horny look on her face. "Jesus, what are you guys trying to do to me? It's hard enough trying to hold a good marriage together these days, isn't it?"

"The divorce rate in our group is ridiculously low," Kay said.

All Wendy could do was laugh. It was a nervous laugh, but it felt good.

By some strange twist of fate, Koop was dragging his trash can down his driveway to the curb for Monday morning pickup just as Wendy rounded the corner in her car, on her way home from the fascinating, scary, tittilating lunch at Kay's. She knew she should have just waved, but the car seemed to stop on its own.

"Hi Koop. How's Jeeps?"

She blushed and her blood seemed to boil as soon as the goofy words left her lips.

"Jeep's are good. We should put you in one. You'd look good."

Her stupid comment, and Koop's flattering one, locked up her already stupefied brain. "Bye" was all she could manage, lurching away like a kid just learning to drive. She was glad she had a remote controlled garage door opener, so she didn't have to face her handsome swinger neighbor again that day. Her husband Matt was another story.

"How was lunch? Lots of girl talk?"

"Yeah. Clothes, boys, who's takin' who to the prom. Barb says hi."

Matt could tell something was off. Everything about Wendy sped up when she was nervous. Her quick little giggle was the first clue.

"Wanna tie me up?" she said, the words popping out like toy machine-gun bullets.

"Are you serious?" Matt asked. The look in Wendy's eyes gave him his answer. "You know I'm never sayin' no to that question," he said.

In the bedroom Wendy discarded her clothes like they were on fire. She climbed onto the bed face down.

Matt shook his head. "Oh no," he said, pulling her arm to flip her over. "I'm the guy doing to tying. I say what goes. I wanna see that face when I interrogate you."

"Oh, God," Wendy said. "Maybe we shouldn't do this now."

Matt took the four scarves out of the bedside drawer. He put Wendy's hand on his crotch to show her how hard he was. "You don't get me this way without following through," he said as he tied her wrist.

Matt worked his way around the bed, tying wrists and ankles, pulling them out toward the four corners of the bed and securing them tightly. It was a more thorough job than he'd done before, with no slack left for movement. The only sound as he worked was the breath huffing out of Wendy's flaring nostrils.

"Did your girlfriend make you horny today?" Matt asked, smiling a wicked looking smile. "Did you kiss her."

"No."

He dragged the big white feather that they play with up her leg, lingering as he flicked it back and forth on the upper part of her inner thighs. "Do you want to kiss her?"

Wendy hadn't thought about it before, but it didn't take long for her to answer.

"Yes."

"Does Barb know how? Does she kiss women?"

"Yes."

"Really!" Matt smiled. "So why, my sexy wife, haven't you kissed her?"

"I don't know," Wendy said. Her skin was covered in goosebumps from the tickling feather, which was flicking across her hard nipples. "Why do you want me to?" she asked.

Matt dropped the feather and opened his pants. His hard cock sprang out, ready for action. "This is why," he said. He pulled off the pants, climbed onto the bed and guided the fleshy shaft into Wendy's mouth.

"Ohhh yeah!" he groaned. "Fffuuckk!"

Over the last few months Wendy had gotten to like giving her husband blowjobs. It made her feel like a dirty girl, and she liked that feeling when they were naked together. What was happening on the bed with her tied up was different though. Rawer, more visceral. Matt was straddling her and held her head in his hands. His hips were thrusting. He was in complete control, fucking Wendy's mouth, making her gag. She loved it. When he slipped out by mistake she breathlessly begged for more.

"Put it back! Put it back!"

"Your girlfriend doesn't have a cock for you," he said when he stuffed her mouth full again. He reached back and slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. "I'll bet she knows how to make you cum, though. Are you gonna let her? Are you gonna let her make you cum?"

Wendy nodded excitedly, just as a quick orgasm made her buck and moan, pulling hard against her restraints. She gagged on the hard cock again as her writhing body pressed against Matt's clit tickling fingers. The normally quiet bedroom was alive with squishy pussy noises and Wendy's gurgley, gagging moans.

"Fuck yeah!" Matt said as he worked his wife to a frenzy. He came with a gush in her mouth, trying to control his thrusting hips so he didn't choke his sweet wife half to death. "Fuck Yeah!"

"Jesus" was all he could say when it was over. He lowered Wendy's head to the bed. Her eyes looked stunned, in a good way, as she lay there with cum leaking out of the corner of her mouth, dripping down her cheek. It was the most intense sexual experience either of them had ever had, and they were both hoping for more.

"Wanna hit the gym with me after work?"

"Sure," Barbara said into her phone. "I was gonna meet the guys there tomorrow, but I can use the extra. I put on four pounds over the holidays."

Wendy wore the sexy sports bra that she'd bought with Barb at Victoria's Secret, and some skin-tight leggings that she hadn't had the courage to wear yet. Barb looked plenty good too, in a similar outfit. It was a slow night at the gym, with just a few men scattered about. Every one of them took notice of the newly arrived women in their tight workout clothes.

"Anybody ever ask you out when you're here?" Wendy asked, glancing around at the men.

Barbara wondered if she should tell Wendy about the threeways she'd had with Rick and Donna, and how they'd started when he propositioned her in the parking lot after a workout.

"Yup. And I said yes."

"Anybody I know?"

"I don't think so, but you may have seen him here. His name's Rick. Shaved head, looks like he could beat you to a pulp..."

"Rick Welch?"

Barbara gulped. She hadn't expected Wendy to know him that well.

"Barb, he's married."

"I know," Barb said sheepishly.

"You're okay with that?" Wendy said, looking surprised.

"Do you know Donna?"

"Yes."

"Okay, well then...this is awkward. I really shouldn't say anything more."

Wendy's eyes opened wide. "Oh my God, are they..." Her voice dropped to an excited whisper. "...are they swingers?"

"Sorry, Honey, until you join the club you're just gonna be guessing."

"Fuck! I never would have dreamed all this was going on around here!"

The sparsely populated gym was the perfect place for the quiet talk Barb and Wendy were having. By the time they got to their last machines they were deep into discussing Matt's performance the night before.

"I've never had a man go so wild on me. Look..." Wendy said, holding out her red wrists for inspection.

"I noticed as soon as we started," Barb smiled.

"He kept me tied up the whole time!" Wendy said. "Usually it's just for one thing and then he unties me and we do something different. Last night he was like a wildman!"

"So what set him off?"

"You."

"Me?" Barb said, looking a bit bewildered.

"You know how guys are. He thinks about you and me...together."

"Really? Wow!" Barb said. "Is he like that with your other friends?"

"Nope. Just you."

Barbara had a feeling it was because of Richie. A father living vicariously through his son, or something like that. "So, I gotta ask," she said. "Do you?"

"Think about it, you mean?"

"Yeah. Have you ever? Been with a woman? Or a girl?"

"Wow. That's a whole lot of different questions. Yes, I've thought about it. And no, never with a woman. Once with a girl, when I was a girl. Just kissy feely. Nothing too intense." Wendy grimaced when the leg press machine won the battle against her tired legs. "I'm whipped," she said as she gave up. "No more. Matt took it all out of me last night."

"Wine across the street?" Barbara asked.

"Sure," Wendy smiled.

Both the women smiled shyly when they got undressed in the locker room for a shower. With so many new secrets out in the open — Barbara's swinging and Wendy's impure thoughts about her were the two biggies — both of them felt a bit awkward sharing a shower. There were two showers in the women's locker room, each with a curtain for privacy, but each stall big enough for four women, with a shower head for each person. In the past they'd showered together, and it would have been odd to not do it again, so they walked into one of the stalls with their soaps and shampoos and pulled the curtain. One thing the gym didn't lack was hot water. Billows of steam rose up from the tiled floor, surrounding them in a misty haze as they wet their hair and let the heat pour over them.

"God that feels good," Wendy said, eyes closed with her head tipped back as hot water cascaded down her body.

"You should try this soap," Barb said, startling Wendy with her nearness. "You wouldn't believe all the toxic stuff in the one you use. Can I...wash you?"

Wendy nodded. Her body tensed up but she knew she wanted it. She knew swinging and joining into the orgies wasn't something she could do, but some alone time with Barb, yeah, she could do that. Her husband had even given her permission for goodness sake.

Barb started slow. She stood behind Wendy and massaged her shoulders with warm, soapy hands.

"You're tight. You need a real massage. I've always wanted to learn how to do that."

"That feels plenty good to me," Wendy said. The hot water was pelting the front of her while Barb worked the back.

"Do you ever do massages with Matt?"

"We used to, years ago. He always got hung up on my..."

"Here?" Barb asked, as her soapy hands swept around onto Wendy's tits. She massaged them gently, letting her fingers flick across the hard nipples. "Guys always get stuck there," Barb purred. "Some girls do, too..."

Wendy tipped her head back and Barb leaned in for the kiss they'd both been waiting for. Their bodies came together, wet and warm. One of Barb's hands went lower, across Wendy's water splashed belly, down to her womanly heat. She moaned into Barb's mouth, loud and low.

Wendy pressed her ass against Barb's smoothly shaved pussy, moving it in a circular motion, propelled by the slender fingers moving the same way in her pussy. It went on for a few glorious minutes, until it was all too much for Wendy's excited mind. Her lips broke from Barb's and a mighty groan echoed off the tiled walls. The orgasm was so mind altering Barb had to hold her up.

After a few silent moments, with Barb still embracing her from behind, Wendy spoke, her voice not much more than a breathless sigh. "That's some good soap."

It brought on a case of the giggles. Barb and Wendy were both lost in the lighter-than-air feeling. As they laughed it felt as if they could float away on the thick steam rising from the spattering water. Wendy tipped her head back and another deep kiss quieted the giggles. She turned and their bodies were together, soft wet tits against soft wet tits. Wendy's hand found the thing she'd been so curious about — a bare pussy that was as soft as a baby's bottom.

"God, it's so soft," Wendy said.

"Kelsey told me to put baby oil on it every day. She calls it "girlie maintenance.""

Wendy giggled again, right into Barb's kissing mouth.

Wendy looked into Barbs happy eyes. "Is it alright if I..."

"I'll be disappointed if you don't," Barb said.

"I've never...done it."

"I know," Barb said, swooning from Wendy's clit tickling fingers. "That'll make it even better."

"Should we...go to your place or something?" Wendy asked.

"Yup. But not 'till you do what you wanna do. Right here."

Wendy's blood heated up with adrenaline again. She glanced at the shower curtain, billowing from the rising steam. If someone walked into the locker room and looked hard enough, they'd be able to catch glimpses of the forbidden activity, but Wendy didn't care. She bent and took a soft tit into her mouth. Barb's moan thrilled her, but she wished she could taste Barb's flesh instead of the chlorine in the hot water. When she slipped down to a squat she got her wish — the baby soft pussy tasted like woman. It was startling to Wendy — she hadn't expected the flavor. It was brand new and exciting. Even watered down it was earthy and rich, and it made Wendy's mouth salivate.

"Tell me," she breathed into the juicy wetness. "Tell me what to do."

Barb didn't say a word. Wendy already knew what was where, and what needed what. Barb left her alone with her quiet instincts, and reveled in the thrilling pleasure of having her pussy licked at the gym.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" she moaned.

Feeling Barb's hips start to thrust really got Wendy going. She was moaning just as much as Barb, the two of them locked together as one as the momentum built. Barb clutched Wendy's head, holding it tight against her, and tipped her own head back under the stream of hot water. The sweet orgasm felt like a dream — warm and wet, like swimming naked in a balmy sea.

Wendy was astonished at how it all happened, and at the womanly beauty of Barb's orgasm. Barb pulled her to her feet, gave her a quick, deep tongue kiss and dropped to her knees, pulling Wendy's dripping crotch to her mouth.

"Ffuuckk!" Wendy chirped. She didn't know what to do. It seemed like they'd already dodged a bullet doing as much as they'd done, and she was pretty sure she wasn't going to be able to keep quiet. She watched the billowing curtain, but that's not where her mind wanted to be. Barb's skilled tongue massaged her clit like nothing Wendy had ever felt. It was so different from the way Matt did it. She loved his oral ministrations, and often got off on it, but Barb was lifting her to a higher place.

"Oh good God!" she huffed, wide eyed and flying. "Fffuckk!"

The loud exclamation scared her, so she clenched her jaw and whimpered through tightly sealed lips.

Barb was relentless. She wanted Wendy's first time to be special, so she went at her the way Kelsey went at a woman — with gusto and attention to detail. Time and place went away in Barb's mind — there was only sex, only beautiful whimpers, only pussy. By the time Wendy launched there was only tongue molecules and clit molecules, and the glorious friction between them.

Wendy cried. Tears rolled down her wet face. She was embarrassed by it and hoped Barb didn't notice, but of course Barb did.

"Did I hurt you?" Barb said, looking worried as she hurried to her feet to embrace her friend.

"Oh, God no!" Wendy said. "It's just all so...wonderful...."

"It was too much," she said, kissing Wendy's tears. "I get carried away sometimes."

riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers