Kelsey's World Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,626 Followers

"Yes!" Wendy huffed as Matt thudded into her rhythmically.

"Good. Go to the girls party with Barb. And tell me all about it when you get home. Everything. Every detail."

"Yes!...Yes!...I will! I'll tell you everything!"

Wendy launched into a beautifully spastic orgasm. It was a release more powerful than she'd expected, but all the crazy sex talk and her experience with Barb had loosened up something inside her. She felt more sexual than she ever had, and the 'sweet mother of God' orgasm let Matt see it, too.

"Fuck, baby!" he said as she writhed. He came deep inside her again, milked by Wendy's contractions to a mind expanding finish. They both knew their sex life was better than ever. Neither one wanted to stop the trajectory, but neither one knew quite where it was leading.

"You know, you and Richie look a lot alike," Charity said, drawing a quick kick from Kelsey.

Wendy smiled when she saw it. "What was that for?" she asked.

"I forgot. We're not supposed to talk about Richie tonight," Charity said.

"We can talk about anything," Wendy said, glancing at Barb. "If I was worried about anything I wouldn't be here I guess."

Wendy had a sip of her wine and looked around at the girls. Kelsey, Charity and Brie, and Barb and Kay, all with wine glasses in their hands, and all without a stitch of clothing on. It was a strange, almost dreamlike sight. She glanced down at her own naked body, sitting in a chair the way she would at any party. That part didn't compute.

"Does he pull his weight at the house?" Wendy asked. "Doing dishes and cleaning?"

"Oh, yeah!" Kelsey said. "Austin, too. You guys trained 'em good."

"Good," Wendy said. "Well, he seems happy. I still don't know why he needed to move out, though. I guess a mother just has to get used to it."

"If you can't figure out why he wants to live with those three," Barb said, glancing at Kelsey, Brie and Charity, "then you've got some kind of a problem."

Wendy blushed when she thought about what her boy was up to. Maybe it was best to not talk about him after all.

"So Wendy," Kelsey said, "Barb said you're sorta new to the bi-sexual thing."

"Bi-sexual? Jesus, I never thought about it being that!"

Barb laughed. "I know. Us old fogeys are amazed by such things."

"Girls did it when you were younger, though, right?" Kelsey asked.

"Of course they did, Honey!" Kay said. "That's a silly thing to ask."

"No, I meant, like, friends of theirs."

"It may have been going on, but no one ever told me about it," Wendy said. "I had a pretty sheltered life."

"So now you can bust out," Kelsey said. "That's hot."

Wendy looked down at her naked body. "It looks like I busted out already."

"You're beautiful, Wendy," Kay said. "Your Matt's a lucky guy."

"You should see her when she wears her sexy workout clothes at the gym," Barb said. "She's turnin' some heads."

"Do you know my Bobby?" Kay asked Wendy. "And Albert, and the others that go there?"

"I did back in the middle of last year. I saw them a few times. But then I got on another schedule."

"She knows Rick and Donna," Barb said.

"Oh, they're lots of fun," Kay said. "They were here for our Christmas open house this year."

"Oh my God," Kelsey said. "Hang on tight when he get's a hold of you."

"He is energetic," Kay giggled. "Wendy, I should mention, we sort of talked about this before, but now that you're part of our group, we all try to be discrete about everything when we're on the outside."

"Oh, yeah, absolutely," Wendy said. "My lips are sealed."

"Not when Ricky's around," Kay giggled. "He'll ram it right in there. Barb, Honey, are you still having fun with them?"

"Oh, God yes!" Barb said. "They're both just...lots of fun."

"Rick fucked me in the ass on Christmas day," Charity said.

Wendy tried to stifle a giggle. She was embarrassed that her goofy noise was heard, but she couldn't help it. Charity's matter-of-fact statement was so far out of the norm it seemed absurd.

"There's not a man alive who wouldn't want to fuck that ass," Kelsey said. "Did you get a good look at it, Wendy? I don't know about you guys, but I think it's the hottest thing in the world. Show her, Char."

Charity smiled mischievously and repositioned herself on the couch, on her knees, with her ass facing Wendy. It was a porn-worthy pose.

Kelsey giggled. "She didn't even like it when I first met her last summer, and now she loves showin' it off."

Wendy was speechless. The stunning pussy splitting the perfectly curved ass was unlike anything she'd ever seen.

"Isn't that fucking awesome?" Kelsey asked. She smiled when she saw Wendy was dumbstruck. "Come here, Wen," she said. "Help me."

Kelsey slithered off the couch onto the rug. She inhaled Charity's scent and extended her tongue, using the tip of it to tickle the puffiness that made Charity's pussy so prominent.

"Go on, girlfriend," Barb said to Wendy. "You're in the big time now."

"Brie, come and kiss Mama Kay's pussy, Honey," Kay said.

Wendy was still tongue-tied. She looked at Barb again, and Barb nodded, egging her on. It still wasn't enough, so Barb went to her, kissing her and landing her hand on Wendy's pussy at the same time.

Just six feet away, Charity was huffing out giggles as Kelsey continued to tease her with tongue tickles.

"She's adorable, isn't she?" Barb whispered in Wendy's ear. "An elementary school teacher who went to Bible school. Tell me you don't want to make her cum." Barb had two fingers curled up inside Wendy's pussy. It was just the thing to switch her on. "Come on," Barb said. "Lets play with her."

The next thing Wendy knew, she had her face buried between Charity's ass cheeks, lapping her tongue hungrily through the steamy heat of the extraordinary pussy. Wendy was amazed at how different it was than Barb's. Definitely juicier, and different tasting, too, and a completely different shape. From the angle she was attacking it, it seemed almost animal.

Wendy got a little lost in things, listening to the quiet moans nearby as she lifted Charity higher. It was all so wonderful Wendy just rolled with it when she felt hands on her own hips, pulling them up into a more accessible position. A mouth was next, nuzzling itself between her as cheeks the way hers was between Charity's.

"Oh ffuuckk!" she whispered into Charity's softest flesh. It's happening, she thought to herself. It's a real live orgy, and I'm in the middle of it!

The next sensation shocked her. A cock! Her head spun around to see, and there was Kelsey, with a smile on her face and a monstrous looking strap-on attached to her hips, inching it in. Wendy was at the mercy of instinct at that point — she arched her back and spread her knees a little, welcoming the huge cock in.

"Fuck yeah!" Kelsey said. "You got a sweet pussy, Wendy. It's the kind that likes cocks, I can tell. Barb, look at how good that looks slidin' in there. Fuck...!"

Pretty soon Wendy was flying as high as Charity. It was like an out of body experience, devouring the young teacher's pussy with devilish abandon while she rose to a high-flying orgasm on Kelsey's relentless fucking. Barb was right there at her side, caressing Wendy's tits as flew into the stratosphere, thrilled that her friend had taken the plunge. Wendy hadn't just jumped into the kiddie pool, it was an Olympic-worthy swan dive off an Acapulco cliff.

"Wow, that's an interesting look," Matt said when Wendy arrived home. "Have fun?"

Wendy shook her head at the smirk on his face. What the fuck do I tell this man, she asked herself? I promised to tell him everything. Okay, here goes...

"Fun? Let's see, six naked women, five of them porn worthy, all of them hornier than I knew was possible. Yeah, I had fun." Wendy smirked, too. She couldn't help it.

"Jesus!" Matt said. "Did you take video?"

"No! You're...just gonna have to use your imagination."

"Oh, I'm using it," Matt said. "Tell me. Start at the beginning."

Wendy exhaled loudly. Matt could tell she was excited but worried. "Want some wine?" he asked.

"God yes! Am I really about to tell you everything?"

"You are," Matt said, scurrying off to the kitchen. He was back in a flash with two oversized glasses of fruity Beaujolais.

"This is a bit shocking, telling my husband about other women's bodies and...practices."

"Practices?" Matt smiled. "I was hoping for something a little less clinical."

Wendy took a big gulp of wine. "You want less clinical? Charity's got a pussy on her designed by Michelangelo. I swear to God, Matt, it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Would you have guessed that?"

"Well, yeah, she's got a killer ass. What's so amazing about it?"

"Oh, Jesus, I don't know. I spent the whole night sort of obsessed with it. I'm warnin' ya, she sort of taught me — all of them did, really — how to let myself go more than I used to. I've never thought women had the kind of orgasms they do. They just let every fiber of their being resonate. It's so extraordinary. So beautiful. They taught me, and I sorta got there, too. Not quite like them, but...I think I might be a slut at heart."

Matt smiled. "That's my girl. Holy shit, I think I just fell in love with you all over again."

Wendy smiled sweetly. Her twinkly eyes were drinking in Matt's. All seemed right with the world.

"Describe each one of them to me," Matt said. "Charity."

"A goddess's pussy. An ass that stops traffic. An innocent mind that's unbelievably dirty."

Matt giggled. He loved how serious Wendy looked. "Brie."

"Perfect proportions. You've seen her in jeans and a tight t-shirt, right? Eyes that hypnotized me. You know her cute little smile? She deep-throated this soft rubber dildo they have. The whole fuckin' thing. I swear to God it's ten inches long."

"Brie? Oh my God!" Matt said, his eyes wide with delight. "Fuck! All right, all right. Kelsey."

"You've seen her porn. You don't need me..."

"Kelsey!" he insisted.

"A body Michelangelo only dreamed of, when he had a hard-on after work," Wendy giggled. "She could pull an orgasm out of a dead girl. She learned it from her mother."

"Kay."

"Hard to believe she's the same age as us. Maybe it's the freckles and the red hair that makes her look young. She never lost her youthful spirit. I've never met anyone like her. You'd think after walking around naked for forty years her tits would sag, but, I mean they're not quite Kelsey's, but good lord she's just stunning. Effervescent. She bubbles like a thousand dollar bottle of champagne."

"Barb."

"You dirty man. Look at how hard you are. Open your pants. You planned it this way, didn't you? You want me to suck you when I tell you about Barb."

Matt's eyes twinkled. He was amazed at how freely Wendy was talking about everything. It was more than he expected, and ridiculously exciting. He opened his pants and eased out his hard cock.

"Dirty man," Wendy said. She had the devil in her eyes and let out a sweet, breathy moan when she filled her mouth with her husband's hard flesh.

"I fucked her," she said, nuzzling on the explosive looking tip. "Kelsey put a strap-on on me and I fucked Barb. Just like a man would. I made her cum, Matt. I made her cum."

Matt's cock throbbed in Wendy's hand as a creamy white spurt shot out of the tip. It landed in her hair, and another flew, landing on her arm.

"Fuck!" Wendy sighed. She watched the rest of Matt's stuff ooze over her fingers, all warm and slippery. Barb had made it happen, and Kelsey had made Barb happen, and Kay had made Kelsey happen. Wendy had learned the whole, slutty family tree, and it was the best lesson of her life. Matt was glad he'd sent her to school.

riverboy
riverboy
4,626 Followers