Kelsey's World Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

Ashley's tense smile melted into a genuine one. A new woman? Yes, she could lose herself in that way of thinking. She wanted the old Ashley — the shy one who didn't like herself much — to be gone with those fifty pounds she'd lost. The new Ashley — svelter and closer to her ideal — would be a swinger. A girl who liked to giggle during sex. A girl who not only had a thing for older men, but fucked them, too. Could it really be that way, Ashley wondered? Could she really reinvent herself so thoroughly?

"Look who I found," Kay said playfully when they rounded the corner into the bedroom. "This cute young thing from Manhattan. Aren't city girls sexy?"

"They sure are," Bobby said.

His eyes devoured every inch of Ashley in her favorite lingerie. Matt and Austin did the same, and all the attention made Ashley blush.

"There's nothing like a woman in her underwear holding a martini," Bobby said. "Sit with me. Tell me about New York."

The partiers were sitting on a matching couch and love seat that were squeezed into the corner of Kay and Bobby's bedroom. It was a tight fit — too much furniture for the smallish, old-fashioned bedroom, but they were important pieces of furniture for the lounge vibe Kay was going for, and they'd been the scene of uncountable rounds of torrid sex. Bobby scootched over to make room for Ashley. Her heart pounded as she sat down next to him, so close they were touching.

Wendy was up against the other side of him, with Austin at her side. Kay sat down again next to Matt on the love seat. It was a cozy arrangement for everyone, and having the kingsized bed right there, almost close enough to put their feet on, gave the newcomers a powerful visual reference of what they were all there for.

Matt was a bit flummoxed by Kay's near nakidity. His cock was hard, tenting his pants more than he would have liked, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. Kay noticed, of course, and loved it, but she didn't mention it. It wasn't easy. New people's nerves always fueled her. It was like a vampire smelling blood. She reveled in that kind of sexy anticipation, though, so there was no hurry.

"Wendy told me a little about her birthday," Kay said to Matt. "What a nice present you and Koop gave her."

"It was actually Barb that made it happen," Matt said, glancing at Austin.

"Ah, but the husband plays the most important role," Kay said. "Loving her enough to give permission is the true gift."

Wendy smiled. She was quiet, still nervous and sipping on her drink as she sat topless between two handsome, clothed men. It felt surreal to have her tits out like that, especially next to Bobby, who'd turned her on so many times at the gym. But it was Austin who was the mysterious one that night, sitting there like he was comfortable with the situation but not saying anything. When the others had drifted into their own conversations Wendy felt the need to break the ice with him.

"Your mother and I have some of the same clothes," she blurted out. As soon as she said it she realized it was kind of ridiculous.

"Really? I know you guys shop together."

"We bought the same little robe. With a leopard print."

"Oh, wow! I Love that one!"

"She told me once that she wears it when you're around."

"Yeah. It's really nice. I bet you look good in it, too."

"Oh," Wendy said appreciatively. "You're sweet."

"She told me how much fun you guys have at the gym," Austin said.

Wendy looked serious for a second, wondering if he meant the orgasms they gave each other in the shower. He couldn't mean that, could he?

"I think it's hot," he said, his nice eyes starting to twinkle. "Has anyone caught you guys?"

"You mean...she told you? About the showers?"

"Yeah. It's super hot. Maybe I'll sneak in there sometime with you guys. I mean... if...tonight... I didn't mean to jump ahead."

Wendy blushed. She didn't know what to say.

Kay had been keeping an ear on things. "Kiss him, Honey," she said to Wendy. "Wait'll you see his cock."

Wendy giggled. It was uncontrollable. Her pretty tits jiggled. Austin smiled and kissed her.

The first contact was contagious. A few moments later all three couples were kissing, and hands began to roam.

Kay smiled as she glanced around at everyone. "I feel some serious heat here tonight. This is gonna be so much fun..."

Wendy giggled again, her nervous kiss turning into a smiling one. "What would your mother say if she knew you were here?" she whispered into Austin's ear.

"She knows."

He kissed her on her surprised looking mouth, and then on her chin, and then...

"Ohhh Gggodd!" Wendy moaned when Austin's soft mouth kissed her thoroughly aroused nipple. She knows? What did he mean? She knows? Should I ask him what he meant? Oh, God, I don't want to talk, I just want to let this happen. What did I do to deserve this? My best friend's gorgeous twenty-three year old son! Wow!

Ashley was having similar thoughts as Bobby expertly unlatched her bra with his sexy, stubbled face buried in her heaving cleavage. Am I just lucky to be the daughter of swingers, she wondered? Would this be happening to me if I wasn't? My mother has been here! With this very same man ravaging her tits! I think I love this! Wow!

Over on the love seat, Matt thought he could play it cool, but Kay's magnificent tits and the almost supernatural look of lust on her face short circuited his sensibility. He lost himself in the biggest breasts he'd ever had his hands on, kissing, sucking and biting like he'd never seen a tit before.

"Oh, Honey!" Kay sighed. "Yeah! Make me yours! Make me yours!"

Bobby and Ashley were the first to make the move to the big bed. Bobby had shed his clothes and was peeling Ashley's sexy panties down off her ass. She was on her knees and elbows, breathing fast, looking back at him over her shoulder through her cat-like made-up eyes.

"Jesus!" she whispered when his well-practiced mouth licked up through her most private parts. She could feel his long tongue probing her asshole. "God!" she sighed.

Kay smiled. The music on the stereo was low and smooth, couples were paired off in an exciting way, and more and more skin was showing. A new couple was joining in, and her good friend's daughter was learning the ropes. It was turning out to be a wonderful evening.

She whisked her panties off, scrunched them up and tickled Matt's nose with them. After he had a good sniff she tucked them into his pants pocket. "Want a souvenir, Honey?"

As soon as they were tucked away she opened his pants and pulled them down his legs. A moment later she was on him, her petite body upside down with her knees on his shoulders. She nestled her wet pussy against his mouth and inhaled his nice cock into her mouth. Matt groaned. It was his turn to wonder what he'd done to deserve such a thing.

His sweet wife was about to suck the cock of a young stud. He heard her groaning exclamation when she first saw the size of it, and watched from between Kay's thighs — it was a hunk of young man meat that surprised Matt. He could almost see the heat rising off of it as it lay in Wendy's hand. He recognized the look on her face, but he'd never seen it outside of their own bedroom. Oh, there were those two hours at Koop's shop, he remembered. Yes, Koop's shop! That's why I deserve this! This amazing tasting pussy that's writhing against my mouth! It's all about balance! I get to fuck Kay with as much intensity as Wendy did with Koop! And Ashley, too! Oh my God, here we go!

Ashley's guttural groan when Bobby filled her pussy with his huge cock was nearly earth-shaking.

"That's a beautiful noise, Honey," Kay said softly. "A beautiful noise."

She was making some nice noises of her own, responding to Matt's swirling, searching tongue.

"There, Baby," she directed, breathlessly. "Yeah! Do that!"

Matt's tongue went to work the way she wanted and Kay started her launch sequence, a series of sweetly sexy moans escalating like a heavenly musical scale. It was a lovely sound.

Wendy had heard it before, and she moaned onto her mouthful of Austin. She was surprised how thrilling it was to know her husband was making another woman cum. She'd felt the same excitement when Barb was with them in their bedroom. It was unexplainable, but hot as hell.

There was more than that going on in Wendy's head. She wasn't prepared for the triple onslaught she felt that evening in the small, warmly comfortable bedroom. Seeing and listening to Matt with another woman was just one aspect of the sensory overload she was in the middle of. Austin was another piece of the magical puzzle, with his big, muscly cock thrusting gently in her mouth. Barbara's Austin! And Barbara knows!

The third piece of the triple whammy was Bobby. Wendy was sure her heart stopped beating for the half a minute or so it took him to toss off his clothes. She was already playing with Austin's ridiculously perfect cock when it happened, but her eyes were solidly on Bobby when his gym-toned body came into view. All of it. She'd seen quite a bit of it at the gym, everything but his bare feet and what was under his gym shorts, but the way he disrobed so confidently in his own bedroom, with his porn-star-worthy cock half hard and getting harder, well, it just took her breath away, her lungs halted and silenced like the heart she was sure had stopped. Bobby Jonston! Good Lord he's a beautiful man!

Wendy thought of Barbara often as the evening rolled on. When Austin came in her mouth and she swallowed his youthful essence, she thought of the circle of life and Barbara giving birth to the boy who became the handsome young lover.

When Austin fucked her for the first time Barbara appeared in her head again. It was shocking and thrilling, letting her best friend's son fuck her, and right in the midst of the intoxication of feeling Austin's big cock inside her, Wendy had a vision of Barbara standing there, watching. It was an apparition that could have, and probably should have, taken her out of the moment, but instead it made her cum, with the most mind expanding orgasm ever. Observing from close by, Kay commented on how wonderful it was, and Bobby came with a bellowing cry all over Ashley as he watched Wendy writhe.

Austin fucked Wendy hard as things were ramping up. She was astounded by his abilities, and exhilarated by his control. Feeling his young, strong hands flip her from position to position left her wide-eyed, breathless and giggly. When they were fully embroiled and she'd come to grips with his sexual prowess, she wondered how she'd explain the evening to Barbara when she saw her. 'That son of yours! He can fuck a woman like nobody's business! You should be so proud!'

After a blistering round with Austin that left her breathless, she was drawn onto the big king-sized bed and touched Bobby's naked body for the first time. It was an electric moment that recharged her well-fucked body with fresh energy. She gobbled up Bobby's cock, an even bigger mouthful than Austin's if such a thing was possible, and longed for him to cum so she could taste and swallow him. But after fucking Ashley silly he was already into the long haul. Wendy gave up her wet, sloppy blowjob reluctantly, but it was one for the ages. Ashley was amazed by the rawness of it, a woman close to her mother's age slurping up a monster cock like it was all that mattered in the world. When Wendy ended it, with a long string of gooey saliva connecting her to the slippery, glistening cock, Bobby took control. She squealed with smiling delight when he flung her onto her knees and plunged the slippery beast into her bright pink pussy.

To say it was a satisfying fuck for both of them would be a massive understatement. Months of high-intensity flirting at the gym came to a head, and they just about fucked each other right off the bed. And then Austin joined in. Wendy barely noticed that Ashley had joined Kay with Matt, but she did hear Matt egging the young girl on the way he likes to do when he's really wound up. It was odd for Wendy to hear his voice through her psychedelic haze as Austin's cock filled her mouth and Bobby fucked her hard to a shattering orgasm. It added to the dream in a way she never would have expected. Swinging was wild. It was drug-like. It was addicting.

After spending the night in Kay and Bobby's big bed, and enjoying a gloriously slow ride of Bobby's 'morning wood' that curled her toes, Ashley hugged her new favorite older man outside the train station. There were people all around, and she thought the hug looked a little too father/daughter, so she pulled his head down and kissed him, deep and soulful with lots of tongue. She loved the feeling of being seen with him.

Inside the station, she checked in at the ticket office.

"Let's see, oh, you're on the Lakeshore Limited," the ticket agent said. "We're going to bump you up to a private sleeper cabin, if it's all right with you. Coach and business class have been overbooked. There's a big game at Madison Square Garden tonight."

"Oh. Sure, I mean, that's fine. No extra charge?"

"No, no charge. We appreciate your flexibility."

The big window of her own and the privacy of the cabin seemed decadent and luxurious as the train pulled out of the station. The car attendant had just left after setting up the lower bunk for Ashley. She was tired after the wild night and sexy morning, and thought she'd nap at least part of the way back to Manhattan. With her feet up and two pillows behind her, she checked her phone for messages. There was a text from her mother...

Hi sweetheart. If you're the kiss and tell type I'm all ears. Hope you had an amazing time. Wish we'd had a chance to see you. Next time?

Ashley smiled. Next time was something she'd already been thinking about.

Hi Mom. Kiss and tell, huh? Hmm...I'll have to think about that. I missed seeing you, too. I think there will be a next time. Yes. There definitely will be. :-)

I'm so glad! I don't know about you, but Bobby's hard for me to resist.

How old were you your first time with Kay and Bobby?

Good question. I'd have to look at my journals.

You journal about your swinging?

Yes, all of it. They're on the shelf with your father's accounting books.

Ashley stared at the text in disbelief. She tapped the phone button and called her mother...

"On the shelf! Mom!"

"Hi, sweetheart. Yes, on the shelf in his office. Would you like to read them?"

"No, that's okay, Mom, they're private. I can't believe they've been right out there all along. Does Dad read them?"

"Yes, that's what they're for. They're more than just personal journals. They help us stay open and honest. I think of each entry as a gift to him. He always...well, you know. It's pretty intense after he reads them."

"Mom! Too much information!"

"Sorry sweetheart. I'm still haven't gotten used to where we're at yet."

"Yeah, me neither. So, how did you meet Kay and Bobby?"

"You were in elementary school with Kelsey. There were quiet rumors about them. Your dad and I were at a wedding. Had a few drinks. Kay and Bobby were there. Your dad dared me to ask them about the rumors..."

"And the rest, as they say, is history? How old were you?"

"Just a few years older then you, sweetheart."

"Wow. That's a lot of journal entries. Maybe I do want to read them. You don't mean those black books all lined up on the shelf above Dad's desk, do you?"

"Yes, that's them."

"Mom! Oh, my God! There's so many!"

"Your father and I have had a very fun marriage."

"Goddd!" Ashley exclaimed quietly. She and Donna both took a deep breath, wondering where the conversation was going to go. "Were there many...older men?"

"Yes, quite a few over the years. Not right at the beginning, but, let's see, I guess I was twenty-eight or so the first time I was with someone my father's age."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh, yes!" Donna said. "Most girls do, I think. I does something special, in our brains. The daddy thing is really powerful for some of us, and then there's the experience older men bring."

"Bobby...he..."

"Yes, the men in our group are wonderful lovers. He's the alpha dog, but your father's right there with him. Oh, maybe I shouldn't say that. Sorry, Sweetheart."

"No, I'm...getting used to it all."

"I'm so glad, Ashley. Your father and I are so pleased you're joining in. Maybe you can find a group in New York. We have lots of contacts, if you'd like."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Oh, sure, sweetheart. You do whatever feels right."

A train going in the opposite direction whistled past Ashley's window. "You'll never guess where I am right now," she said, gazing out at the passing scenery. "Coach was overbooked, so they bumped me into a private sleeper cabin. I'm lying on my bed like a rich girl or something."

"Oh, nice! Just you, all alone?"

"Yeah, it's so peaceful. There's a big window next to me. I'll probably sleep all the way."

"Did the boys wear you out last night? I'm always exhausted the day after a big night."

Ashley smiled. Her mother had been her friend for years, but bonding over sex was taking things to a new level. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired. There's a cafe car. I think I'll take a nap and then get a gallon of coffee."

"Find yourself a lonely business man and take him back to your cabin," Donna said, sounding excited by the idea. "It'll be like in an old movie."

"Mom! How slutty do you want me to get?"

"As slutty as makes you feel good, Sweetheart. Just find your balance and run with it. Kay, and Jessica, and Olivia and me, we've all found our balance. Kelsey and Barbara, and the other girls, too. You'll figure it out, Sweetheart. You're on your way..."

Ashley drifted off to sleep after she hung up from her mother. An hour later another train whistled by, blaring its horn. It sounded muffled and dreamy, but it woke her. The view out the window was of New York's Mohawk Valley and the sparkling river the train tracks hugged. Ashley had a powerful desire for strong coffee.

The Cafe Car smelled of cheap hotdogs and disinfectant. Ashley made her way past full tables and found the back of a snaking line of hungry people waiting for service at the bustling counter. They were people from all walks of life, but many were wearing orange shirts or hats. The man in front of her turned and nodded politely when she joined the line.

"Do you travel often? I don't think I've ever seen it so busy," he said.

"Not often, no," Ashley said. "Yeah, this is crazy."

"Are you going to the game?" the man asked.

"No, I live in the city. Back to work tomorrow."

"My son lives there. Loves it. He's taking me to the game for my birthday."

"Oh, that's a nice present," Ashley said. She smiled at the man, wondering how old he was. Graying hair, some crinkly lines around his eyes, a well-trimmed goatee that was grayer than his hair and about eight years behind the times. He was a little older than her father, she guessed. Maybe forty-five.

"Looks like we'll be eating in our seats," he said, scanning the full tables and all the people milling around. "The woman next to me won't be happy. I asked her if she wanted anything and she gave me the evil eye," the man smiled. "She said the smell of this food makes her think of all that's wrong with the world," he chuckled. "She was very dramatic."

Ashley smiled. "Let me guess, she's a native New Yorker."

"Yeah," the man chuckled. "She told me she's from Queens."

Ashley smiled and nodded. She often laughed at how headstrong and opinionated New York City people were, so different from the upstater's she grew up with. After a few moments of silence, she surprised herself. "So, I got bumped up to a cabin because of the overflow today. There's a table in there, if you want to..."

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers