Ken, "Cousin" Connie & Ex-Wife Brandi Pt. 02

Story Info
His twin Boys visited his “Cousin’s” Girls on spring break.
8.6k words
3.94
3.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface:

This story is a follow on to the original story, KEN, "COUSIN" CONNIE & EX-WIFE BRANDI. The reader can find the original story on this website by doing a search for it. The original story should answer any questions that may arise in the readers mind when they read this story. The author hopes that the readers enjoy both parts of the story.

The Story:

Brandi my ex-wife, my "cousin" Connie and I were sitting at the kitchen table after supper with a glass of wine and discussing what our immediate plans were going to be. Connie had extended her two week stay with me, actually now us. She told Brandi and me, "I've been here now and visited with you for more weeks than I had intended and I need to think about returning to my home very soon, Ken and Brandi."

Previously, Connie had accepted my invitation to relocate out here with me and move into our home with us. Brandi and I were living apart at the time because of her decision to get a divorce. Then about one week into Connie's visit, my ex-wife Brandi called me and asked if I would make good on my long standing unconditional offer to take her back to live with me at any time.

My offer was for her to return to our home at any time to live with me again after the divorce that she had wanted and had obtained. When Brandi had told me she wanted the divorce I felt like she had ripped my heart out. Even though I told her I would not stand in her way and I would not contest the divorce if that was what she really wanted to do. However, she decided to go through with the divorce and she left our home anyway.

When Brandi returned I had told her of my offer to Connie and that Connie had accepted. Brandi told me, "I understand and I still want to come back home and live with you, Ken. I have realized my big mistake in leaving you, our Boys and our home in the first place." I was really happy to have my beloved wife come back to live in our home with us.

The night that Brandi returned, she and Connie had a long talk and they came to an agreement. Their agreement was that they could both live in my, now our home, again without any problems and they could share my love and affections for them. However, Connie still had to return to her home back in our old hometown and prepare to move out here to live with us permanently. Connie had told me she really loved the mountain area that we lived in and wanted to live here with me permanently.

Connie said to me and Brandi, "I really need to head back home but, I am not looking forward to that long drive back to my home alone, Ken."

"I understand your concern, Connie, and there is another concern that you need to keep in mind. It is getting late in the year, the days have already gotten cooler and much shorter. The daily temperatures have already begun to drop and the snow and really cold weather will be on us before very long. So you really need to start out and return before the heavy snow flies since the driving gets really tough on these mountain roads with ice and snow on them.

Driving on snow in the flat lands is bad enough but it gets even worse here in the intermountain areas. Driving on snow and ice especially in the northern intermountain areas is even more treacherous where the snow and cold weather comes earlier than further south as you well know. Y'all very rarely see snow fall down there at all."

Then Connie continued, "I wish I had someone to go with me and do part of the driving for me and be a companion with me during the trip." I knew what she was angling at as she was looking at Brandi. Connie knew that I could not go with her as I had used up all of my vacation for the year. Further, I would not have any more vacation available until after the first of the New Year well after the really cold weather and the heavy snow had arrived.

Then I told them, "You know that I cannot go with you since I have to work and I have used up all of my vacation for the year. I also think that this would be an excellent opportunity for you and Brandi to get to know each other better. You two could improve your interpersonal bond if Brandi went with you, Connie. Brandi could get to see parts of the country that she has never been to and seen before."

Then I offered them this proposal, "Maybe Brandi would like to go with you and see a part of the country that she has never seen before. I'm sure she would love to meet your Girls while you two are there. Connie you can introduce her to your Girls so that she can get to know them, too. In addition to showing Brandi your home, Connie, you could show Brandi where you and I were born and raised and where we went to school."

"And you can show her the two little houses that we lived in when we were just little kids until we both left to go to college. Then Brandi could make the drive back here with you when you're ready to come back. You have all the time that you need to get there and back and you can take all the time you want while you are there, too."

I turned and looked at Brandi and asked, "Would you want to go along with Connie and make the drive with her and switch off driving with her, Honey?"

Brandi replied, "Sure, I'd love to go with her and see the flat lands and where you two were born and raised. Besides that, I'd love to have a chance to meet Connie's Girls, too. But, Ken what do you plan to do while we're gone?"

"Hey, I am sure I'm going to miss having you both gone for however long you are going to be away. But, you know I made out by myself for well over a year before the both of you came back into my life again and into this home again with me. Not to mention that I have to work, as well, and that will, as you know, will take up a large part of my time."

Connie turned to Brandi and said, "I would really love to have you go with me if you would want to, Brandi. I would love to introduce you to my Girls when we get there and show you around as well. It would be fun to show you around the campus where Ken and I went to college, also."

"It's really a nice campus and I know that the Girls would be thrilled to go along with us and help show it to you. We'll have plenty of time to visit with them, too. I know that they will be very interested in meeting their Aunt after hearing about you and Ken and your twin Boys, too, Brandi."

Brandi replied, "OK, when do you want to leave on this trip, Connie? We probably need to get on the road before the cold weather arrives and the snow begins to fly as Ken has indicated to us. And that means that we should probably leave here before the end of next week."

I chimed in and said, "I suggest that you two get ready and leave by Wednesday morning or earlier and get the most of your trip behind you before the weekend arrives. There is always a lot of traffic on the roads on the weekends. And it will be more pleasant driving if there is not a lot of traffic on the roads with you especially around any of the large metropolitan areas."

Connie asked Brandi, "Do you think that we can be ready to leave by this coming Wednesday morning?"

Brandi replied, "Yeah, there will be plenty of time to get ready to leave on Wednesday morning. I don't really have a lot of packing to do."

That was the week that Brandi was sleeping in my bed and I took the maximum advantage of the time I had with her for our love making before they left. On Sunday night it was Connie's week to sleep in my bed and I made maximum use of that time I had with her before they left, too. Of course a big part of that was that they each wanted to make maximum use of that time with me before they left, too.

I wanted them both to know just how much I loved them before they left on their trip for Connie's home. I told both of them how much I loved them and how much I was going to miss them while they were gone.

Connie and Brandi got ready, loaded her car with their luggage and they were able to get on the road just after sunup on Wednesday morning. I kissed them both before they left and I was sad to see them leave even though I knew that they were going to be back within about a month or less.

I asked them, "Call me at the end of each day and let me know that you have had a good safe day of travel on the road. If you can make 400 to 500 miles per day that'll make your trip easy and get you there in a reasonable amount of time." They called me each day and on the fourth day they called and said that they had arrived safely at Connie's home.

When Connie and Brandi arrived at Connie's home her Girls were at home and the Girls were very glad to see their Mother. They were happy at her return as they hugged and kissed her so sweetly. Connie was glad to see them, too, and she was extremely proud to introduce her Girls to Brandi, as well.

She told her, "Brandi, these are my two Girls, Carly and Carmen. And Girls, this is your Aunt Brandi and the Mother of Daren and Derek, sons of your Uncle Ken and Aunt Brandi. I know that you have heard your Daddy and I speak about them in the past."

Brandi told Connie's Girls, "You Girls both look just like your Mother and you both are just as beautiful as your Mother is. I know that my Boys would really love to meet you two and take you both out clubbing and dancing when you come out to visit with us. You need to come out to see us and meet my Boys who are just about your own age."

Connie explained to her Girls "Ken and Brandi have invited me to move out there to move in and live with them. Since this house is mortgage free and you two Girls are still living in it and going to college. I'm going to leave the management and the care of this house in both of your hands. It is a convenient place for you two to live while you are still in college here. After you have finished college we'll have to decide what to do with this house then."

The next day Connie took Brandi to see the area where she and I had grown up. She showed her the two little houses that we lived in during that time. Brandi could not get over just how small those two little houses looked. She was amazed that Connie and I and our Mothers had lived in them.

Connie told Brandi, "Our Mothers had moved into just one of those two little houses and the four of us shared that one house. Our Mothers had slept in one of the small bedrooms in their separate beds and Ken and I had slept in the other small bedroom in our separate beds, too. The only heat we had was from a pot belly wood stove in the living room and a wood burning cook stove in the kitchen, too."

Brandi kind of giggled when Connie told her, "I used to pitty pat my bare feet over the cold floor to Ken's bed and crawl into bed with him some nights when I was three or four years old. I slept with him when we were very little kids until both of our Mothers told us not to do that any more. I think I was only three or four years old and Ken was not much older than that.

I was only about three or four years old and Ken was about five years old when Mom and I started living with him and his Mother. I mostly did that when it was raining with lightning and thunder or if it was an unusually cold night. As you can imagine those two little houses were not insulated and our pot belly stove didn't heat the rest of the house very well.

Ken would get the blanket off of my bed and spread it over the both of us. Then he would wrap me in his arms and kiss me and we would both go to sleep that way all snuggled up and warm. At only 4 years old I always felt safe and warm when I was wrapped up in his arms.

Of course, Ken was not that much older than I was but, I still looked up to him as my big brother. Both of our Mothers always thought that it was so cute to find us two little kids sleeping together on those mornings in each other's arms. Of course, when I got a little older our Moms made us quit sleeping together. They said it didn't look right and it had to stop.

Ken would often go hiking in the adjacent woods and in the nearby swamp. He used to take me fishing with him, too. He even got me my own fishing pole but, I made him put the worm on the hook for me. And when I caught a fish I made him take it off the hook and put it on the stringer for me, too. We'd take our stringer of fish home and his Mom or my Mom would cook them for supper for us."

Then Connie took Brandi for a walk out to the woods to show her what it looked like now. She said, "Today it looks very much like it did when we were there as little kids. I'm sure there are the same kinds of wild life there as there was when Ken and I used to hike around in these woods. I really didn't like to see the opossums but, I was really afraid of the cottonmouths and snapping turtles. Ken always kept and eye out for them and he would tell me to make sure I stayed well away from them."

Brandi commented to Connie, "Hiking in these woods had to have been a thrill for you two as young kids. I can understand now, where Ken got his desire to go back packing in the mountains where the terrain in the mountains is much more challenging. And the views are much more spectacular as well."

Brandi also told her, "Now I understand why you and Ken love each other so much since you were raised like brother and sister with a really unbreakable bond, Connie."

"Yeah, Brandi, Ken has really been my Brother and close friend for as long as I can remember and that's why we love each other so much."

Over the next few days Brandi and Connie did things around her house and around the town. They went shopping and to lunch and Connie showed Brandi where she and her late husband used to work. She told Brandi, "It was a good place to work and it really provided me, my husband and our two Girls a good living. And then when I could I retired from there, too."

A couple of days later when her Girls were free Connie and her Girls took Brandi to the university where Connie and I had gone to college. And of course, it's the same college where her Girls were currently enrolled and going to school now.

Connie's Girls were thrilled to show Brandi around the campus and tell her about all of the classes they were currently taking and had already taken. Brandi really liked the campus and said, "I think it would have been good to have gone to school here at this university. It has such a beautiful campus and it really looks like it would be nice to go to school here. Besides, there has to be a lot of boys here for any Girl to choose from including you two."

They both replied, "Oh, yeah, there are all kinds of boys here, a whole lot of them are dorks who are only interested in getting into a Girls panties but, there are a lot of others who are really good guys. Then there are the guys who are only interested in studying and getting good grades. They may be good looking but, they don't have time or the money to spend on going out with Girls.

******

After Brandi and Connie had been there two weeks and Connie had taken care of the business she had to come back to her home to tend to. They thought that they had better be starting their return trip to our home in the mountains. Brandi and Connie called me that evening when they knew that I had gotten home from work for the day and told me, "We're about to start our return trip home, Ken. How is the weather there and what is the forecast like for the coming week?"

I told them, "We've have only had a little snow since you two left but, the roads are clear and dry now. The weather forecast is for clear, sunny and cold temperatures for the next several days. If you start your return trip in the next day or so, you should be able to have good driving weather. The roads back here should be clear as long as you don't tarry very long in any one place. If you run into a snow storm between here and there, find a motel and stay put until it passes and the roads have been cleared again."

After they had made their preparations for their return trip, Connie and Brandi hugged and kissed Connie's Girls and set out on their return trip home. Brandi told the Girls "You two need to think about flying out to visit us on your Christmas vacation or next spring on your spring break. You can fly into Denver and it is only about 100 miles to the airport from our home. We can easily pick you two up there when your flight gets into the airport."

Connie's Girls said that they thought they would really like to come out to visit us and to see where we lived and see the mountains. Brandi told them, "Our Boys will be home on Christmas vacation or on their spring break and that would be a good time for you Girls to meet our Boys, as well." With that, Brandi and Connie started on their way back to our home not long after sunup that next morning.

Connie and Brandi made good time on their return trip and arrived at our home after only three days on the road. The return trip took a little less time as they took a little different route coming back to our home. They said they had no problems on the road with snow or ice.

I was really thankful that they returned safely and without any problems. I greeted them warmly, hugging and kissing each of them and saying how happy I was to have them back safe and sound. I helped them bring their luggage into the house and since it was late in the afternoon I told them that I would make supper for us. They both thought that they had best help me with making supper.

I was really glad to have them get back even though they had only been gone a little less than about four weeks. I sure love these two women and hugged them and kissed them fervently when I came into the house. They both said to each other, "I really think that someone has really missed us very much during the time we were gone." And they both had a good giggle about their observation of how I felt during their absence.

The Girls had discussed it during their trip back and they agreed that since Connie was the last to sleep in my bed before they left, Brandi would sleep with me tonight. Then they would switch off nightly for the remainder of this week and then resume their regular routine after the end of the week.

After we had supper we sat in the living room talking and visiting while each of us enjoyed a glass of wine. About 10:30 it was my bedtime and I told the Girls, "I'm going to turn in for the night, Girls. I have to get up and go to work in the morning." The Girls stayed up about another half an hour longer and then they decided to go to bed, too, since they were fatigued from their trip.

Brandi came into the bedroom and got in bed with me and Connie went to bed in the other bedroom. I was really happy to have my Brandi back in my bed again. It was so good to feel her warm, soft body against mine in our bed again. It brought back the sweet memories of having her sleeping next to me before they left on their trip and how much I missed both of them during that time.

As soon as Brandi crawled into bed with me I pulled her into my arms and held her tightly to me. I immediately pulled her nightie up over her head and laid it at the foot of the bed. Brandi remarked, "I knew that I shouldn't have put that nightie on in the first place. I knew you'd have it off of me the moment I got into bed with you, Honey."

I began to kiss her passionately and then kissed her breasts and sucked on her now hard pink nipples. "Baby, you knew full well there was no way I could have you in this bed without sucking on your warm soft titties. And you know where I'm going to go from there, too, don't you? Either way your nightie would be in the way."

Brandi then told me, "I want you to slide your hard love member deep inside my wet love flower, Honey. I can't wait to feel it slowly slipping all the way inside me and feeling your scalding hot love cream squirting inside me, too, Honey."

I replied to her, "There is something else that I want to do before that." With that I rolled her over onto her back and got between her thighs and began to kiss, lick and suck on her hard little pink clitoris.