Ken, "Cousin" Connie & Ex-Wife Brandi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments she was breathing very heavily and she was moaning very loudly. I was licking and sucking on her clitoris as she was moving her hips vigorously with my stimulation of her clitoris until she cried out that she was cumming. Once I saw that she had reached her orgasm, I slid my hard member deep inside her very slippery, wet pussy.

Penetrating her pussy as deeply as I could I started thrusting in and out of her fast and forcefully. "Baby, I want to continue bringing you to another huge orgasm until I have reached my own orgasm."

Just after Brandi had reached another orgasm, I reached my own orgasm and I completely filled her warm velvety soft pussy with my hot sticky love cream. With my hard dick still deep inside my sweet, loving wife, I leaned down and kissed her tenderly until my dick softened and slipped out of her followed by a load of my hot cum mixed with hers which slowly ran out of her and dripped on the sheet beneath us.

Then I laid down beside her, took her into my arms, held her tightly and told her, I really love you so much, Sweetheart." I held her until her orgasm subsided and her breathing began to return to her normal rhythm as I have done so many times in the past and I hoped to do many times in the future.

Once she had recovered her breathing she held me tightly and she told me, "I love you, too, Baby, and I have really enjoyed the love making we have just had together." Then she said "God, Ken, I have really missed having you inside me and feeling your hot love cream squirting deep inside me for all of the time I have been gone from you and this house."

Brandi continued and she told me, "I really love feeling your hot love cream squirting deep inside me, too. I really missed it while I was gone that year we were apart and while Connie and I were on our trip down south. I don't ever want to be without having you inside me and having your hot love cream squirting deep inside me, too, Baby."

"I love squirting my hot love cream deep inside your sweet pussy as you know by the two babies that we had started growing inside your tummy all those many years ago, Sweetheart. You know we started those two babies right here in this house in this bed, too, in this beautiful woman I'm holding tightly in my arms right now."

Brandi then replied, "I really loved having our two baby Boys that are the result of our love making. I still love them very much, as much as I love you, Ken. That is why it was so hard for me to be away from both you and our Boys all of that time." With that we kissed each other and faded off to sleep contentedly wrapped in each other's loving arms.

The next morning I woke up and had breakfast with my two loving ladies and I went to work. I returned from work that evening and the Girls had supper ready for us. We really enjoyed the great supper that the Girls had prepared for us and we drank a couple of glasses of wine afterwards. During our meal we also discussed the other activities of their day.

Then we moved into the living room to relax before our bedtime. Again at 10:30 I told the Girls that I was going to bed. A half an hour after I had gone to bed Connie came into my bedroom and got into the bed with me. Brandi had gone to bed in the other bedroom as Connie had done the previous night.

I opened my arms widely and welcomed Connie back into my bed. I told her, "It is so good to have your warm, soft body back in my bed again and laying sweetly in my arms again, too, Honey." In a manner nearly identical to what I had done with Brandi I pulled her nightie up over her head and pulled her warm, soft titties to my chest.

I could feel her large, soft titties and her hard, pink nipples pressed on top of my chest. As I was preparing to make love with her she stopped me and said "Hold on, Baby, there is something I want us to do first."

With that, Connie reached down and grabbed my dick as she lowered her head and took my hard dick into her mouth as deep as she could. She began to suck on my hard love member until she thought that I was just about ready to reach my orgasm. Then she quickly got up, straddled me and put my dick inside her inner labia at the opening of her hot wet pussy.

Connie slowly lowered herself down on my dick until I had fully penetrated her sweet love treasure. She began to raise and lower herself until I pulled her down on top of me with her soft titties laying on my chest pressed tightly to me. I kissed her with my arms wrapped around her holding her even more tightly to my chest. I began raising my hips meeting her down strokes. She was rocking her hips over my dick fully penetrating her until we both reached our orgasms.

Rolling her over onto her back I kissed her passionately and then began to suck on each of her titties and suck gently on each of her hard nipples. Connie had begun to breathe heavily again as I sucked very hard on each of her hard erect nipples.

Then I slipped directly down to her pussy and slipped my tongue between her pussy lips and licked her little pink love bud. Since she had already reached her orgasm once, I knew that it would not be long until she was ready to reach another orgasm with me giving her oral stimulation of her delicate love flower. Connie cooed and moaned loudly to me showing me how much she loved me giving her pussy such intense oral attention.

Connie was moaning and moving her hips wildly and I began to suck even more vigorously on her clitoris until she moaned loudly that she was cumming. Quickly moving up over her I slipped my hard dick deep inside her sweet love flower again.

Thrusting in and out of her I brought her more orgasms before her last one had really begun to subside. Connie met each of my inward thrusts until she had a couple of additional orgasms and I had reached my own orgasm again as well. I knew she loved it when I squirted my hot love cream deep inside her sweet pussy.

After squirting my hot, sticky cum deep inside her again, I leaned over her and kissed her telling her, "I can't tell you just how good making love with you is for me and I hope that you loved it just as much as I have, too, Baby."

Our orgasmic euphoria began to subside and my dick started to soften. As it softened it slowly slipped out of her pussy. I laid down beside her. Taking her in my arms and pulled her tightly to me to feel her warm, soft titties on my chest. I told her, "I really love having your soft titties pressed tightly to my chest, too, Honey."

Connie whispered back to me, "I love you, too, Ken, and I want to have you inside me again as soon as possible. I want to feel your hot love cream squirting deep inside me very often. When I feel the heat of your love cream I know that your love for me is flowing from inside of you into me and all throughout me. I just wish that we had done this many years ago when we were kids at home." Then we both fell asleep wrapped in each other's loving arms.

In the middle of the week I asked the Girls, "Do you want to take another back packing trip? It won't be as long and as arduous as our trip up to the high altitude campsite that we have been to previously. We can drive up to the cabin in the afternoon, stow our gear in the cabin and spend the night there. The following morning we can go back packing and stay in the cabin that following night, too."

Brandi and Connie both quickly responded that they would like to go on this back packing trip. The morning of our back packing trip, we would leave from the cabin, have lunch on the trail around noon and then take our time coming back to the cabin by late afternoon but, an hour or so before dark. This trip would likely be the last one before the heavy snow starts and the snow pack accumulates.

When the snow pack gets too high, we would have to use snow shoes and we don't want to be carrying a heavy pack on snow shoes. That just won't be a fun thing to be doing. We would be completely worn out long before we got back here to the cabin. It's tough enough walking any distance using snow shoes but it's a whole lot harder if you are using snow shoes carrying a heavy back pack on your shoulders at the same time."

Both of the Girls said that they looked forward to the trip so that we could take more time seeing the views and taking pictures this time and the climb would not be quite so high. I told them, "We'll load our packs on Thursday night and then leave Friday afternoon for the cabin.

All we really needed to do was to load our gear into the 4WD and drive up to the cabin. We could get ready for the back packing trip early the next morning right after we have had our breakfast just after sun up."

We made our preparations for the trip and in the late afternoon on Friday we left on the drive up to the cabin. We arrived at the cabin about an hour before dark and we had time to off load and stow our gear in the cabin.

After building a fire in the cook/heating stove and fixing supper for the three of us we turned in early. Connie slept in my bunk with me while Brandi slept in the other bunk in the cabin. That night Connie and I could not resist making love just long enough for both of us to reach our orgasm before we went to sleep.

Before daylight the next morning we got up and made breakfast for the three of us to begin our back packing trip. We started this trip out in a different direction from the cabin than what we had headed out on our other back packing trips.

The trail was generally upslope but it was not really as steep a climb as the three of us had taken previously. The Girls were really pleased with our progress to see all of the wonderful views and the birds and wildlife that we came across.

Along about noon time we stopped and had lunch in a clearing by a gurgling mountain stream. The Girls said this was one of the prettiest sights that they had seen on this trip. They wanted to stay longer to enjoy the sound of the stream and the views. Needless to say, Connie took a lot of pictures of the area, too, and then we had to prepare to head downslope toward the cabin to get there before dusk began to gather.

About an hour after lunch I finally persuaded the Girls that we needed to head back down the trail to make sure that we arrived back at the cabin before dark. We got to the cabin about an hour before dark and I was able to restart the fire in the cook stove to warm the cabin and cook our supper before dark.

After supper I had a surprise for the Girls. I had stashed a bottle of wine in my gear and we each had a couple of glasses of wine before bed time. We were all pretty tired from our back packing trip and chose to turn in a little early. That night Brandi slept in my bunk with me and Connie slept in the other bunk in the cabin.

Even though we were all tired from the trip, as I expected, Brandi wanted to make love with me, too. Just as Connie and I had done the previous night, Brandi and I could not resist making love just long enough for both of us to climax before we went to sleep. After we had made love Brandi said, "Ken, I have been thinking if Connie is your cousin when you make love with her it has to be incest, isn't it?"

"Honey, as you know Connie and I grew up in a house where her Mom and my Mom lived together. We were always told that they were sisters and we called each other's mom "Aunt". That meant everybody thought we were cousins. Connie told me that she was talking to them both some years ago and they told her my Grandma and Grandpa took Connie's Mom in as an orphan."

"Since they are the same age they were raised as Sisters and they told everybody that they were Sisters. Connie's Mom and Connie are not any blood relation to my Mom and to me. So, we are not actually cousins and our love making is not truly incest as the law sees it."

"I told Connie, had I known that, I would have made love with her many years ago long before we both left home. When we were in college and she lived with me in that room with the one double bed, we could easily have made love. She had to sleep with me because we couldn't afford anything else. I had a hell of a time sleeping with her and not making love with her during those two years we lived together when we were going to college there."

"Of course, as Connie pointed out to me after we talked, if that had happened she would not likely have had her two beautiful Girls and you and I would have not likely met, married and had our twin Boys. She and I would likely have had a whole passel of our own kids to raise. I think I'm happier that I found you and the way we have made our lives together, Baby. What do you think?"

"Honey, you know we have had our problems with our divorce but, it has worked out, we are back together again and I'm glad the way it has worked out. Of course, you know I would never give up those two Boys of ours. And I'm really happy to be back with you to make love with you as often as we can. Even though you are making love with Connie as well as me, I'm happy with the situation and I still love you very much, Ken."

This trip was the most fun I think that I have ever had on a back packing trip, being able to make love to two different women on two successive nights in the cabin. At sunup the next morning we got up and made our breakfast. The nights had been pretty cold and we had to burn a lot of wood just to keep the cabin warm during the two nights we had stayed there, cooked our meals and slept there in the cabin.

While the Girls were packing up our gear I sawed and chopped and split enough wood to replace all the wood that we had used the previous two nights. We had a light lunch, loaded up the 4WD and we headed back to our home in town. We arrived at the house about mid-afternoon and the Girls were happy to get home. They were happy to take their showers after we unloaded the 4WD and stowed our gear.

They both told me, "We liked the back packing trip we went on and the scenery and the wild life that we had seen. But, we really missed our morning shower." They added, "We're really going to enjoy sleeping in a soft, warm bed again tonight after this trip, too."

As it turned out we were fortunate enough to get the last weekend for back packing since that next week it turned really cold and we got a lot of snow which really ended our back packing trips for the season. That was only about a week before Thanksgiving and our Boys came home from college for Thanksgiving.

The Boys were really happy to come home and see that their Mother was still there at home with me. They were pleasantly surprised to see Connie was still staying with us, too, and they greeted her very warmly almost as though Connie was their own Mother, too. I kind of thought that they both would have liked to make love with Connie and I couldn't blame them for that either.

Connie had called her Girls and asked them to come out to visit us during their Christmas vacation from college. They both agreed to fly out to Denver and I called and asked our Boys to meet them at the Denver airport. The Boys picked up Connie's Girls and brought them back up to our home after their flight arrived at the Denver airport.

Connie was very happy to introduce her Girls to me and formally to our Boys. Connie's Girls were very happy to see their Mother and Brandi after their trip down south to see them earlier at the beginning of the fall.

Connie's Girls could not get over the beauty of the area with all of the snow on the surrounding hills and on the mountain peaks. The first night that the Girls arrived the Boys took them both out clubbing and dancing with them and the next day they took them skiing. Connie's Girls had never been skiing but, they were now hooked on skiing. They also said they all had a really great time out that night dancing with the Boys and skiing the next day.

We all had a great time visiting with our Boys and Connie's Girls and our Boys fell all over themselves to show Connie's Girls a good time. We had a great time on Christmas day and New Year's Day. On New Year's Day the Boys had to take Connie's Girls back to Denver for their return flight home to resume attending their college classes. Our house returned to normal without our two Boys and Connie's two Girls here with us even though we had really enjoyed having them here with us.

Our Boys had to return to their college as well for their classes, too. We later learned that Connie's Girls had invited the Boys to come down to visit them on spring break. The Girls said that the Boys could stay with them and they would show them around the area and where their mom, Connie, and I had been born and raised and where Connie and I both had gone to college.

*******

During spring break the Boys flew down to visit with Connie's Girls and they spent the major part of the week with them. Just what all went on between the four of them in Connie's home will likely never be known until the distant future to anyone but Connie's Girls and our Boys. We did find out later that each of the Boys had secretly asked each one of the Girls to marry them. They planned to secretly get married at the end of the school year after they each had graduated from college.

Our Boys didn't come directly home at the end of the school year. They were about two weeks late saying that they went to visit some friends before coming home. Later we learned they had gotten married and had made an agreement with Connie's Girls. They would live apart for an indefinite period of time. Then, when they thought the time was right, they would have the Girls fly out to our house and tell Connie, Brandi and me that they had gotten married.

Further, they were going to live in Connie's home. They thought that was a fair exchange since Connie had come out here and moved in with me and Brandi. They thought it was a good exchange that our Boys had moved into Connie's home with her Girls since they were already married. We told them to let us know when the babies were on the way and both of our Boys said in unison that they would let us know. That blew each of Connie's, Brandi's and my minds.

*******

Several months later Connie had to return to her home to take care of some business having to do with her home. And she was going to help her Girls get enrolled in college for their final year. Brandi and I took her to the airport in Denver and she got on an airplane to fly back to our hometown. She was planning to be gone for about a month and then she would return after that.

It had warmed up enough and a week after Connie left I asked Brandi, "Would you like to make another back packing trip up to the high altitude campsite as we had done before when you, Connie and I made a day trip up there, Honey?"

Brandi immediately said, "Sure, Honey. How soon do you want to go?" When can we leave on that trip.

"How about this coming weekend? That will give us enough time to get prepared and load up the 4WD."

Brandi replied, "Ok, I'll start gathering the things we need to take with us and have them ready to load into the 4WD on Friday evening."

As we did the last time when Connie was here to go with us, we got up a couple of hours before daylight. We then drove up to the cabin and started out on the trail just after sunup.

On Friday evening we loaded the 4WD and we went to bed early so that we could get up well before daylight. We drove up to the mountain cabin Saturday morning and started out for the summit just after sunup. On the trail I told Brandi, "Stay close to me and if you have trouble keeping up with me let me know and I will slacken the pace so you can keep up with me, Honey."

Brandi did a really good job of staying beside me on the trail up to the summit especially since she held my hand most of the way. We arrived at our prior campsite by early afternoon and began to make camp. We were able to get our tent put up, gathered firewood, prepared our bedroll and laid a campfire to cook our supper when we returned to the camp site from the summit at twilight.