Ken, "Cousin" Connie & Ex-Wife Brandi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half an hour before sunset Brandi and I made the short hike up to the summit and watched the magnificent view of the sunset over the mountains. Then before full darkness we made the return hike back down to our campsite, I lit the campfire and we cooked our supper. After supper we cleaned up the campsite and got into our double bedroll. Once in our bedroll I rolled my loving wife up on top of me and told her, "Now it is time for us to finish off our beautiful day by making love, Sweetheart."

"Oh, Honey, I have been waiting for us to do this since the last time we were up here to this campsite."

I pulled her jeans and panties off and slid my hard dick inside her hot, moist pussy as she was moaning and kissing my face and forehead. Brandi was moaning and squealing very loudly, as we were making love. I just told her, "Make all the noise you want, Honey, there ain't anybody up here to hear what you're squealing about to me."

After several minutes of hard fast thrusting into her very wet pussy she breathlessly squealed, "Oh, Ken, I'm cumming. I can feel your hot love cream squirting deep inside me, Honey." Just after I shot my full load of hot love cream into her love flower she said, "I really love having your hot love cream shooting deep inside of me, Baby."

Then she wrapped her arms around me, holding me very tightly and whispered breathlessly in my ear, "I love you, Baby. And I want you to continue to make love with me as long as we are both able to make love, Honey."

"Yeah, Baby, we will. And you know, Sweetheart, I have made love with you and Connie many times in this past year but, I have never made love with anyone else but you right here at this campsite. I guess now I owe Connie one right here, Huh, Babe?"

******

Some months later, when Brandi and I were in bed after we made love I said, "Honey, I would like for us to get a much larger bed so that you and Connie and I could all sleep together instead of you two having to switch off each week to sleep with me. I really don't feel right about either one of you having to sleep alone in that other bedroom. Would you like for us to do that?"

"Ken, I really don't think that I want to be in the same bed with you and Connie while you two are committing incest. What you two do when you are in bed with each other is up to you but, I really don't want to be there to witness it, Baby."

"But, Brandi, I told you that Connie said that we are not cousins as our Moms are not sisters after all."

"Ken, do you remember when I went with Connie down south to visit her Girls and see your hometown and the area where you were born and raised?

"Yes, I remember that."

"Well, during that trip Connie and I got to talking about it and she said, 'Ok, Brandi, I just told Ken that because he was hesitant to make love with me and we both really wanted to make love with each other that night. We both wanted to make love so much that night and I wanted him to feel good about making love with me thinking it was Ok. It doesn't make any difference anyway since I couldn't have babies since I had my tubes tied.'

I just agreed to this arrangement because I wanted you back again and since she can't have babies anymore it really doesn't make any difference, Ken. No one can ever prove you two are making love and none of us are about to tell anyone that you are. Connie and I both got what we wanted and you got what you wanted, too. You know we both love you very much, Sweetheart. Good night, Baby."

The End MMMN0.23

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented. All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

Category: Romantic, Straight, Erotic Couplings, Mature, Oral,

Short Description: His twin Boys visited his "cousin's" Girls on spring break and they had a surprise for everyone.