All Comments on 'Ken, Maria and Me'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is good.

Good story. I liked it when his brother went down on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very well written

very much imaginably, well worth the read

hornyreader155hornyreader155over 10 years ago
great story

really great story. only wish I could be so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Last time we had visited my wifes brother in law I felt the sexual chemistry between his wife Kristine and me. Older by 4 years, we were all in our 50s, she is a little chubby, with a great round arse. This time they were at my place, for a wedding, my wife had already left as she was arranging some flowers.I had just showered, I stepped into my room, she was standing in front of the mirror, no cloths on, brushing her hair. Hope you don't mind, err no, but Herman might, no he's ok, in the shower. I looked at her round arse, my cock began to tingle, she looked at me, we have plenty of time before the wedding, reaching over stroking my cock, you know we both want it as she took it in her mouth, I grew instantly, she stepped back, ooh, so thick as she knelt on the bed. I didn't need to be asked, I moved behind her and plunged deep into her puffy pussy and began fucking her, long ,fast strokes. Then I heard his voice, that's it do her,she loves doggy, I stepped back, it was Herman, he was hard, longer than me, but nowhere near as thick, in fact pencil thin.. He stepped up and began fucking her, got some lube, I would like to see her take you in her hot arse,she likes it there. I hurriedly grabbed some lube, he took it and blobbed some onto her anus, pulled out and pushed into her arse, her head flew back, I heard her say oh yeh, then he pulled out. Ready for you, I blobbed some onto my cock and stood over her arse and pushed down, she groaned as I entered, right to my balls, I heard wow, look at that, I was gripped tightly as she fingered her pussy, I felt an oily finger at my hole, fuck her, fill her arse, then push into me,i swear my cock grew an inch in her arse, she started to buck and then orgasm, I pumped her arse hard, she fell forward and I collapsed on top of her, my cumm emptying into her. I felt the finger in my hole leave,as the last of my cumm was still emptying into her, then I felt it, bigger than a finger, push at my hole, I pushed down, Kristine pushed up and Hermans cock filled my behind, pain but he was rubbing my insides, I couldn't move, my cock felt like it was cumming but it wasn't, I heard him grunt then push in deep and his warmth filled my arse. We all pulled back,we showered, went to the wedding, not much was said. At the wedding Kristine kept guiding my hand up her dress, no panties, her pussy soaking until she pulled me aside and said please fuck my arse again, it felt so good, I said no not here, please, I need to cumm, finger me at least, please. In here, she took me into a disabled toilet, she lifted her dress, I fingered her, then she sat down, her legs open , lick me, please. I knelt my tongue working on her clit, she grabbed my head and I felt the gush as she orgasmed on my face. I stood up, I was hard, I held her up, faced her against the wall, she lifted her dress, do it, oh do it as I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy but then moved my cock to her arse and pushed inside easily and banged her arse against the wall until I was ready to blow and pulled out. She turned around, I pushed her down and she took my cumm down her throat. I pulled her up, pulled her mouth to mine and as we kissed I roughly finger fucked her pussy until my hand was drenched. At last she seemed to relax and when we went back out I saw Herman and said to him, your wife is as hot as a pistol, take her into the disabled toilet and fuck her. I saw them disappear.The next day, she did not get up till after mid day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vivid imagination...

Great writing... I get the feeling he has fantasized on this for some time... HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So You Want To Be An Orthodontist

You’ve been to your orthodontist for many appointments and you thought, wow, this would be a great job. I want to be an orthodontist.

Many people, who have had braces, get to see their orthodontist at work. They like their orthodontist and think their job is a fun job. They wonder how a person becomes an orthodontist. Here is some information about becoming an orthodontist in the United States.

Orthodontic Specialists are professionals who have studied the art and science of orthodontia. Orthodontia is the study and treatment of malocclusions due to irregular tooth positions and/or adverse jaw growth. Orthodontia comes from the Greek. “Orthos” meaning proper or straight and “odous” meaning tooth. Many hours of study are required to obtain this occupation.

The college degrees an orthodontist will have are as follows. First, a person obtains their Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or a Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree from an accredited dental school. A DDS and DMD degree are considered the same. Then the dentist applies to an orthodontic graduate program to obtain a Masters of Science (MS) degree in orthodontics. Therefore, every Orthodontic Specialist is a dentist that has gone through dental school.

andrepkandrepkover 4 years ago
Hot, allright...

I've kept this story as one of my favorites, and I enjoy letting my imagination loose when I visit this hot threesome on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant, but tooooo fucking short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...