Kendra at the Bondage Show

Story Info
Kendra and Kev pick up ideas at T'Jalla's bondage show.
10.8k words
4.58
16.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra at the Bondage Show

Author's Note: This story is the third in a series that includes "Kendra Fulfills some Fantasies" and "Kendra at the New Level." However, it pretty much stands on its own, with its own story arc. It won't take you long to pick up on the characters if you haven't met them before.

A couple of Saturdays ago, Kendra and I were back at T'Jalla's sex and bondage shop. I've taken to calling it "T'Jalla's Shop," but she doesn't own it, she just works there. But she's such a friendly and helpful sales rep that we always seek her out, and "T'Jalla's shop" just sounds more comfortable than its actual, somewhat pompous name, "Paradise Adult Emporium."

We were primarily there just for another roll of bondage tape. We were really sold on the way it welds to itself without sticking very much to skin, allowing for clean removal even from difficult parts like hair. But we also just wanted to poke around and see if anything else caught our fancy. There always seemed to be some interesting new toys and restraints at T'Jalla's, and whether we bought anything or not, window shopping always made for an afternoon of erotic entertainment.

We were checking out the chastity section. Neither of us was really interested in buying anything there: enforced chastity was just not our particular idea of fun, and struck us as the exact opposite of what we were in a relationship to accomplish. But it was entertaining to see all the various chastity belts, both slim and modern or clunky and vaguely medieval, some with and some without various kinds of anal and vaginal intruders, as well as the cock-and-ball cages and other items of male confinement.

Then we spotted something we hadn't seen before. On a waist-high pedestal was a life-sized, and very lifelike, model of a female torso from the neck to mid-thigh, clearly made of some sort of slightly flexible rubbery compound that made it more skin-like than the usual hard plastic mannikin. She wore a wide black leather belt around her waist. Another, narrower belt attached to the waist belt at the back, went down through her asscrack and came up the front to split her pussy. So far, nothing we hadn't seen before. But then it got interesting. The belt covered the model's vagina, but then it split into two even narrower belts that diverged just above her vagina, pulling her pussy lips wide open and exposing her little rubber clitoris. The belts continued up to rejoin the waist belt at the front. The whole thing was locked in place by several little brass padlocks.

T'Jalla finished with another customer and came over to greet us. She was wearing the same cloth pandemic mask we had seen her in on our last visit, the one with a picture of a kneeling naked woman in restraints. I felt quite boring in my off-the-shelf blue surgical mask.

"I see you're a bit puzzled by the not-quite-chastity belt. We've had a number of requests for something like this. A full chastity belt is great if you want to completely deprive someone of sexual release, either to ramp up the pressure or as sexual torture. But what if you just want to keep intruders solidly locked in place but still allow for orgasms, either self-managed or with a partner? Here you go. It's a chastity device to the extent that there's no way to get a cock past it, but it leaves the clit and lips ready for a finger, a tongue, a vibrator, or whatever else you fancy. We just call it "The Intruder Belt."

We both studied the device with renewed interest. "It fastens snugly without the locks. They're optional for those who want to prevent unwarranted removal."

We looked at each other. "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" I asked Kendra. I was getting pretty good at reading her expression behind a mask, and I could see that she was super intrigued by the idea of having dildos locked inside her and still being able to get herself off, or having me able to do it for her.

"Do you need special dildoes to go with it?" she asked T'Jalla.

"Not necessarily. You can get ones that attach to the belt, but frankly, it's easier to put them in separately and then lock them in place with the belt. But you need a vaginal dildo that can fit all the way up with nothing sticking out so the belt can cover it. You can use any ordinary butt plug, but I think one of the interesting aspects of this is that you can use a straight dildo without a snapback, so your sphincter stays really stretched. All you need is a safety flange so you don't lose it."

We didn't have equipment that quite matched that description, so we bought one of each. As usual, Kendra went for really large-diameter intruders. We knew how deep her vagina was (pretty deep), and we picked out a dildo that would exactly fit. There were some that incorporated vibrators, but Kendra decided that just being so firmly stuffed in both holes would be enough excitement to start with.

Kendra picked out a belt in red -- her favourite restraint colour -- and we headed for the counter to pay. As Kendra pulled out her card, T'Jalla handed us a glossy flyer.

It was an invitation to a limited-engagement bondage fashion show and after party the following week. "We have to limit it to fifty guests to comply with COVID restrictions, but we wouldn't want it any bigger anyway. It's supposed to be a show, not a circus. So we're only inviting our favourite regular customers. Even if you don't see anything new that you want, I guarantee it'll be entertaining."

We were both flattered to be included in the category of "favourite regular customers," and the whole affair sounded thoroughly enjoyable. We bought two tickets and promised to show up the next week.

**

The night of the show, we spent extra time getting ready and choosing outfits. The flyer was clear that anything would be fine. "Come dressed any way you like. Wear regular clothes as if you were going to a show at an art gallery. Wear bondage or fetish gear, the more outrageous the better. Come stark naked -- we mean it. You don't have anything the rest of the guests won't have seen before."

I wore a leather crotch harness. A belt went around my waist and other straps ran between my legs to cradle my junk without hiding any of it. I also wore a matching chest harness that ran around my body above and below my nipples, making an X across my chest, plus a leather collar around my neck.

It was all totally for show. Everything was equipped with a number of D-rings, so restraints, leashes and such could theoretically be attached to them, but for now they were just decoration.

Kendra spent a lot of time on eye makeup, but didn't bother at all with lipstick. She had decided that she wanted to start the evening in mild restraints. She had a leather collar that matched mine, and leather wrist cuffs. She turned around and I locked the cuffs to each other behind her back. We would take advantage of the mask requirement so she could be gagged in public without anyone knowing, which meant that we couldn't use wraparound bondage tape or anything with a strap that would show at the sides of the mask. We settled on a wide strip of microfoam tape, which clung to her lips to outline them and seal them as effectively as any fancy gag would do. We had already agreed that she would wear it for the seated part of the show, when we would just be watching what T'Jalla put on the stage, but it would probably come off once we got to the social part of the evening after the formal show.

She had tried on the intruder belt a few times, just to get used to the fit and feel, but she really wanted to wear it for real for the first time at the bondage show. We had it and both dildoes laid out on the bed ready to go, and I started to pick up the anal dildo to slide it into place. She made an "Mmpph" noise behind the gag and jerked her head at the clock. It said that we had at least forty-five minutes before our cab would arrive, so we a had a little time to kill, and I could see that she was hoping to kill it before she got herself plugged up and locked away. I obliged by pushing her gently backwards onto the bed.

Once she had squirmed into a comfortable position, I started to climb onto the bed between her spread legs. She made a negative "Mmmm mmmm" noise and wiggled her feet. I got the message: I had neglected an important step in her restraints.

From a dresser drawer I withdrew a carefully coiled skein of soft cotton rope. I wrapped one end three times around one ankle and tied it off with a knot that I knew would neither come loose nor tighten up if she pulled on it. The wrap around her ankle wasn't especially tight either, but it was certainly tight enough to stay in place.

I tossed the rest of the rope under the bed, came around to the other side and fished it out, then tied it around the other ankle. The rope was exactly the right length -- this wasn't the first time we had used it this way. She was now securely pinned to the bed with her legs drawn wide apart, presenting her delectable lady bits to full view.

She obligingly raised her hips so I could slip a waterproof pad under her to save having to change the bed later. Then I got to work. We didn't have time for a long, leisurely session the way we liked, but I didn't feel rushed either. I spent a few minutes working her large, almost-black nipples to full rock-hard erection with my lips and tongue, then nibbled my way slowly down her chest and belly until I reached her mons. I licked her clit and slipped the end of my tongue in and out of her vagina, causing her entire body to twitch and quiver.

After a few minutes of this, I could tell that I had her right on the edge. I certainly was -- my cock felt like a metal poker and was leaking pre-cum, and it was starting to nag me loudly to stop fooling around and put it somewhere warm, moist and tight. I gave it what it wanted, sliding it slowly and gently into Kendra's vagina until my pelvis fetched up against hers. Kendra made a long "Mmmmm" of satisfaction as she felt herself finally getting filled up. I began rocking my hips and working my penis in and out, gradually picking up the pace as the "Mmpphs" from behind the tape gag increased in speed and intensity. The harness gave me a weird erotic massage that added to my mounting orgasm, especially where it passed between my legs and cupped my balls. I might consider wearing it from time to time with just us rather than reserving it for party wear.

Doggy sex is great, and Kendra tells me that she gets deeper penetration that way, so we do it a lot. But personally, I think there's a lot to be said for sex from the front as well. I can watch her face and read her mood as her orgasms escalate, and the sight of her firm round breasts rocking back and forth with each thrust is a turn-on for me that I can't really describe. Let's just say that her back, though wonderful in its own right, can't really measure up.

Finally I was rewarded by a muffled scream of erotic release as she threw her head back and arched her back. I stopped holding myself back and made a few quick, short thrusts that released a stream of cum deep into Kendra's body.

We laid side by side for a minute or two, regaining our breath. Then I took a couple of cloths out of the night table drawer and wiped us both up. I figured I didn't have to wait until all the cum had drained out of her pussy -- the dildo that I was about to put in there would hold in anything that might be left.

I released her ankles and she stood, legs apart, while I slid the intruders into both holes. The vaginal dildo went in easily, as might be expected by the stretching and lubing that her vagina had just received. The anal one required a generous dollop of lube and a bit of gentle but firm pressure to get in, but soon the flange was nestled securely against her perineum. She tried to stay relaxed while I got the waist and crotch belts in place to they wouldn't squirt out before I got them tucked in for the evening, and she was successful. I got everything seated nicely in place with the intruders firmly stuffed up inside.

I stood back to admire her. My God, her pussy where the straps pulled her labia apart and exposed the top half of her apparatus was the most erotic thing I had seen since ... well, since what she wore last night. I won't get into details, but let me tell you, I was in love with that intruder belt already.

We didn't bother with locks. With her wrists cuffed she couldn't unfasten it anyway, and we both felt that locks that aren't needed are just more things to lose keys to and other minor domestic disasters.

I pulled on a pair of pants and wrapped a scarf around my neck to disguise the collar, then put on a long Spring coat. Her outfit was similar, except for the pants -- bare legs would just signal to people that she was wearing a short dress under her coat. I buttoned it up for her, adjusted her surgical mask over the tape gag, and we were good to go. I opened the door for her and we walked out to meet the taxi.

**

The taxi let us out just a few doors down from T'Jalla's, where there was a good space to pull over. The driver had given us a slightly quizzical look when Kendra slipped awkwardly into the back seat, the arms of her coat dangling empty, and I did up her seat belt for her, but he didn't say anything. Likely he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable about whatever disability she had.

We entered the front door of the shop and walked past a few customers browsing in the main part of the store. As instructed on the flyer, we went through to the back and through a door that had a large "Private Party" sign taped to it. I handed our tickets to an attendant at the door, who showed us to a coat rack. I folded my pants over a hanger, added my scarf, and hung up my coat. I did the same for Kendra.

I traded our plain surgical masks for ones that seemed more appropriate to the occasion. T'Jalla had told us where she got her kneeling-woman mask, and we had each bought a similar one for ourselves. Mine features a small image of a naked, gagged woman chained in a full spread-eagle position. Kendra had a woman lying on her back, seen from the side, with her hands cuffed behind her. The plain masks went in a coat pocket for the ride home -- no sense offending people who didn't want to be offended.

I was relieved to see that, true to the instructions in the flyer, the other guests were wearing all manner of outlandish gear, some of which left a lot of flesh exposed. There were a few ponygirls wearing their bridles and butt plug tails, being led about by reins. Some people were restrained in various ways by their masters or mistresses. Some people wore weird fetish outfits involving a lot of leather, metal, and assorted straps. Some were just plain naked. And some wore clothes you might wear to church. We felt right at home nearly naked in our bits of leather.

I chatted with a few people we knew from the store or from other events -- we were beginning to sample the bondage circuit, and had been to a few parties where we got to know more members of the BDSM community. Kendra, unfortunately, couldn't join in right then, but she had agreed to wait until the after party before being permitted to speak.

T'Jalla was circulating before the show. She was as close to naked as it gets, too -- just a leather collar, seemingly the default piece of clothing around here, a pair of stunning heels, a silver necklace that hung down between her breasts, and her naked-woman mask. Frankly, I had pictured her naked whenever we had visited the shop, and I wasn't disappointed when I actually saw her that way. She had a stunning body, somewhat similar to Kendra's with enough Afro DNA from her ancestry to give her a rich golden skin tone and deep brown nipples and areolas on her firm, medium-sized breasts. Her pussy was shaved down to a neat little ornamental triangle just above her lips, and her body was taut and firm-looking.

She came over to Kendra and looked at the intruder belt that was holding her pussy lips open. "So, I see you're trying out your new purchase. How's it working out for you?"

"Mmpph."

"Oh, I see. I won't ask anything but yes or no questions until Kev decides to take that off. Got the intruders in?"

"Mmmm hmmm."

"Does it feel comfortable?"

"Mmmm hmmm."

"Have you tried getting stimulated to orgasm while wearing it yet?"

"Mmmm mmmm."

"OK. I'll bet you will before the night's over." I could tell from the crinkle of her eyes that T'Jalla was smiling broadly, and from her tome of voice, perhaps just a touch evilly.

She looked at both of us. "I've just thought of something. I have the night planned out, with bondage models demonstrating three different sets of gear. I didn't think that belt would be available in time for the show, so I didn't plan around it. But here you are wearing it. I have a proposition for you to think about. After the formal part of the show, with all the staged stuff, it would be great to be able to introduce someone from the audience who's wearing our very latest device. It would be even better if you would walk up on stage and model it, and even better yet if you and Kev were to demonstrate how you can have an orgasm even when you're totally plugged front and back."

We looked at each other, both totally gobsmacked. We certainly hadn't expected anything like this. But as soon as she said it, the prospect of being able to perform in a semi-public, but still safe space, stroked some kind of exhibitionist streak in my brain that I hadn't known was there until this very second. My cock started to stir at the thought.

Kendra seemed to be thinking somewhat the same things, judging from her reaction. Then T'Jalla added the clincher. "There's a five-hundred-dollar credit at the store in it for you if you both agree to do it. Believe me, I think I'll take more orders than that tonight alone."

I looked at Kendra. "Well?"

She thought for a very short time, then nodded. "Mmmm hmmm."

I looked at T'Jalla and said, "Well, I guess we're unanimous."

"OK, so sit at the end of one of the closer rows of chairs if you can, so it'll be easy to get out. I'll invite you up after the third programmed demo. Is it OK if I use your first names?"

We both nodded -- I was unconsciously starting to use gag-speak in sync with Kendra -- and T'Jalla went off to circulate some more.

**

The first set was about to begin. We found a seat at the end of a row, as T'Jalla had suggested. Kendra sat carefully, trying not to drive the butt plug any further up her ass than necessary, but she had been practicing, and managed to find what looked like a reasonably comfortable position. I smiled as I noticed that every seat was protected by a thick, folded towel. I imagined that there would be more than a few wet spots by the end of the evening.

We were sitting next to a woman in a ponygirl outfit, her arms bound in a monoglove and a rubber-coated bit between her teeth. As she sat, her master helped her flip her tail, dangling from a butt plug, forward between her legs so it didn't bunch up under her. The little silver bells clamped to her nipples jingled as she sat. Next to them were two women wearing dominatrix-style outfits: spiked leather collars, corsets that pushed their ample breasts up and out, black fishnet stockings held up by garter belts, mid-calf stiletto boots, and nothing else. Kendra and I felt right at home.

The house lights went down, the spotlight on the stage came up, and there was T'Jalla, still in her state of undress except that, now that she was on stage and far from other people, she had taken off her COVID mask.

"Ladies, gentlemen, non-binaries, transsexuals, and absolutely anyone else, whoever or whatever you identify as ... welcome to the Paradise Adult Emporium Bondage Fashion Show. I think you will really enjoy some of the high-end and unique bondage and fetish gear we have for you tonight.