Kendra at the Bondage Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For our first set we have Splendour, the award-winning ponygirl who will show you a few of the things we have to offer people who fancy that particular kink!" As she finished speaking, Splendour pranced out from behind a curtain with mincing high-steps and took centre stage, tossing her head. I saw the ponygirl next to me sit up straight with sudden interest.

Splendour had creamy white skin and long and rich reddish-brown hair that weas was drawn back in -- guess what -- a pony tail. She was dressed in high ponyboots that forced her heels up off the ground and made her walk on the balls of her feet. On her body she wore a network of straps that criss-crossed her torso without hiding anything, a rubber-coated bit and bridle with a feathery plume sticking out the top, and blinders on either side of her head. A set of reins hung from the bridle, the ends tucked for now into one of the straps around her body. Her breasts and pussy were bare.

She rotated slowly so she could show us how her arms were restrained. Rather than an armbinder, her arms were folded in a box tie squarely across her back and fastened to rings on part of her network of straps. This kept them up out of the way of her bare ass.

"Let me explain some of the more subtle points about Splendour's outfit. Splendour, show the people one of your boots." Splendour put one foot up on a stool in front of her so we could all get a good look at her boot -- and also the magnificent pussy that was even more revealed when she put her foot up. A cutaway diagram of a ponyboot appeared on the screen behind and above T'Jalla's head.

"A cheap ponyboot is mostly just a boot without a heel, and it depends on the pony's ankle muscles to keep her up on the balls of her feet. Most ponies can't hold that pose for more than a few minutes -- her ankles give out, her heels sink to the ground, and the whole effect is ruined. These Sterling boots are made by the same people who make premium hockey skates, and they've borrowed some of the same ankle-supporting technology to put in these boots. The ankles are reinforced with stiff leather and fibreglass to help support the pony's weight up on the balls of her feet. As she wears them more and more, they begin to mold to the shape of her ankles, becoming more comfortable and supporting." Splendour took her foot down off the stool and pranced once around the stage to demonstrate the boots.

"Now, the bit. As you can see, the steel bar is coated with a thick rubber cover so it won't damage the pony's teeth, and it's held firmly in place by the bridle. But a human being's mouth is really not at all like a horse's. A straight bar just can't go into it very far at all. It will hold her teeth apart and slur speech a bit, but it really won't prevent it. That's fine if you just want show, but if you really want to prevent your pony from using human speech, you need something like this." She held up a bit, and a large picture of it appeared behind her for the benefit of people who weren't in the front row. Behind the bit was what I can only describe as a paddle, about five centimetres wide and two or three deep, extending back from the rubberized metal bar. "This won't go in far enough to make your pony gag, but it will hold her tongue down firmly and prevent her from forming words. Splendour, tell us your name.

"Ah aan Seh-ohr."

Kendra and I were trying not to giggle. We both understood the attraction of ponyplay, but to us, the outlandish costumes and half-assed attempts to make women into horses seemed just plain silly. But out of respect for people who took this form of play at least semi-seriously, we kept it to ourselves.

"Now, you'll notice that Spendour doesn't have a tail yet. Let's remedy that." She held up a classic ponygirl tail, a mass of fake horsehair hanging from a butt plug. She put some lube on it from a bottle that was sitting on a small table near the side of the stage, and forced it up Splendour's ass. As they always do, the hair hung somewhat dejectedly between her legs.

"Pretty good, but not really all that effective. If you want your pony to be proud of her tail, you might think about one of these Make-a-Pony brand tails." She held it up, and the usual magnified picture appeared behind her. The tail started at a high vertical angle for a few centimetres past the plug, like a horse's tail that's been wrapped to make it stand up at a jaunty angle before falling earthward normally. There was a little crossbar extending up from the outer end of the plug. "This little bar sits in the pony's asscrack and keeps the whole thing from rotating and just hanging down."

T'Jalla pulled out the inferior plug and slid in the Make-a-Pony plug. Sure enough, the tail came up for a few centimetres before falling, preventing it from getting lost between the pony's legs. Splendour did one more circuit of the stage to show how it bounced with her prancing steps, then stopped with her back to the audience, bent over slightly, and waggled her ass. The tail swished elegantly.

"Now, the main thing any pony needs is something to pull. We have your standard ponycarts in various configurations, mostly with two draw handles that you can cuff your pony's wrists to so she can pull it." The usual picture appeared, this time of Splendour pulling a two-handled cart with a man riding in it. "We even have tandem carts that you can hitch two ponies to for a better ride." A picture appeared of two ponies, one in front on the other, pulling a larger cart that held two passengers. "If you're into ponyplay, there is a stack of catalogues at the ponygear booth that will show you all the varieties we can order for you. But this one is my absolute favourite. The Master Class Single-Draw Ponycart. We call it the Snatch-Pull Cart."

From behind the curtain, an attendant wheeled out a light two-wheeled ponycart. It wasn't much different from the others except that, instead of two handles, it had a single drawbar with a fat dildo sticking up from it. Splendour stood with her back to it and spread her legs, and sure enough, the attendant slid the dildo right up into Splendour's waiting pussy. T'Jalla ran two straps from the drawbar, up over Splendour's shoulders, and back down to the other part of the drawbar. A cross-strap between her shoulder blades kept them from slipping off her shoulders.

T'Jalla pulled the reins out of the strap that was holding the ends out of the way, climbed into the cart, picked a whip out of a socket, and flicked it with a harmless but very authoritative "Crack!" Splendour started prancing in a wide circle around the stage, pulling the cart with her vagina.

"Notice that the straps aren't pulling any of the cart's weight. They're purely to keep the drawplug firmly seated in Splendour's snatch, which is doing all the work of pulling the cart. I don't recommend that you try to make your pony pull her cart uphill with you in it. Vaginal walls are only so strong. But on an even, level surface, she should have no problem getting you where you want to go."

Splendour stopped her last circuit of the stage, facing the audience. "Don't go away, folks. We just need a minute or two to set up the second session and we'll be right back. Let's hear it for Splendour the Wonder Pony!"

Thunderous applause broke out from the audience members who had the use of their hands as Splendour trotted off behind the curtain with T'Jalla waving from the cart. I had to admit that, once Kendra and I had supressed our initial impulse to giggle, Splendour did look mighty hot pulling that cart with nothing but her sex-hole. I doubted very much if we would ever go in for pony play, but i was becoming more sympathetic to the general idea.

**

After a minute or two, T'Jalla reappeared, carrying a small suitcase. We had a pretty good idea what was in it, and we were right. Without speaking, T'Jalla began to assemble a doggy-style bondage frame just like the one we had at home, and that was still our favourite piece of bondage apparatus.

She had the entire device set up in about ninety seconds, demonstrating how quick and easy it was to assemble. We had heard T'Jalla's whole spiel before -- it was what sold us on the frame in the first place -- but we still listened with interest as she extolled the virtues of its tough construction, its thickly padded collar that would allow vigorous thrusting without bruising, and the nine-point restraints at neck, wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. She also demonstrated the dildo holder and how easy it was to adjust for different sized occupants and the different angles of vaginas and rectums. "If you're into self-bondage, you can get an optional modification that pops the right wrist and elbow cuffs open when a timer runs out. They're held closed with electromagnets, so if you have a power failure, the cord gets pulled out, or some other calamity, they pop open immediately."

"It's obvious that these are primarily designed to hold women for doggy sex. Gay men also like them for the same reason." She leaned toward the audience with a somewhat staged conspiratorial fake-whisper. "But how many of you ladies are in a relationship with a straight man who likes a good pegging once in a while?" Quite a few hands went up.

"Let's demonstrate how this works with just such a man." A tall, extremely good-looking and well-hung young man walked on stage, stark naked. "This is Thompson. He's going to show you how easily this frame adjusts to fit a tall man rather than a short woman."

Thompson climbed into the frame on his hands and knees and put his neck in the collar. The frame was clearly too short for him -- the elbow and knee straps weren't even close to his elbows and knees. T'Jalla held in a button and pulled on the tubing, and it telescoped until the straps were exactly where they needed to be. She snapped everything snug, and Thompson thrashed to demonstrate how solidly he was restrained, his stiffening cock wiggling beneath him in the process.

"Now he's ready for a good pegging with a strapon, if that's the plan. I don't know about you, ladies, but any time I've used a strapon, it made me appreciate just how much work guys have to do to give us pleasure. The first time I did it, it took my guy a long time to cum, and my hips were sore for about two days. It's well worth it if you like doing the job yourself, but if you'd rather not do that much work, we have a solution."

The attendant wheeled out a fucking machine on a little cart, lifted it off, and put it on the floor with its ribbed dildo, mounted on a short pole, aimed exactly at Thompson's asshole. "The Pro-Pleasure 5000, the very best fucking machine money can buy. Fully adjustable for different sized people with differently-angled equipment, with a remote control so you can control it while doing other things to other parts of your partner's body or your own. Five-year warranty on the motor."

She pressed a button on the remote and the machine started up, making quick, short thrusts in the empty air. "Unlike many cheaper models, this machine adjusts easily for different thrust depths. Thompson here favours long, deep thrusts, so let's set that up." She pressed another button and the machine gradually increased the length of its thrusts until it was going forwards and back by at least ten or twelve centimetres.

T'Jalla stopped the machine. "Now we need someone to help us demonstrate this puppy in action. Meet Samantha, Thompson's girlfriend, bondage partner, and all-round best squeeze." Out came a tall and well-built young woman wearing a thong, a skimpy leather halter top, sandals and a broad Vanna White smile. (Vanna is a great-looking woman, but she certainly never looked like that while turning letters on Wheel of Fortune.)

Samantha moved the machine forward a bit more until the dildo was nearly touching Thompson's asshole. She lubed the dildo thoroughly and put a dollop on Thompson as well, then moved a lever on the machine. The dildo slid smoothly most of the way into Thompson's rectum. It was really large, and the ease with which Samantha was able to get it in suggested that they had been doing a bit of prep work backstage to get Thompson ready for his performance.

As soon as the dildo started to slide in, Thompson's cock, which had been semi-stiff already, sprang to full attention, jutting from his crotch at a 45-degree angle. This was obviously a man who enjoyed his anal. Samantha slowly turned up the speed, the dildo almost disappearing into Thompson's asshole before pulling out the twelve or so centimetres it was set for. Judging by Thompson's face and the gasps he was making, he was definitely getting his money's worth out of being machine-pegged.

T'Jalla let the show go on for several minutes. Thompson was obviously getting closer and closer to the edge, but still wasn't cumming. "Even guys who are really into anal sometimes need a bit of help to cum. Go ahead, Samantha, make Thompson's day." Samantha crouched on the far side of Thompson's body so as not to block the view, reached under him, and began massaging his cock in rhythm to the machine's thrusts, still holding the remote in her other hand. His face soon was contorted in the rictus of orgasm, and he ejaculated great spurts of cum onto the pad that T'Jalla had thoughtfully placed under him.

The second he started to cum, Samantha stopped the machine, leaving the dildo thrust up Thomson's ass at its full extension. She continued to milk his cock gently until it stopped pulsing out cum, then wiped her hand and his cock on a cloth. She eased the dildo back out, leaving Thompson panting and recovering in the frame. "That's the advantage of the remote," T'Jalla explained. "Whether you have a penis or a vagina, you all know how sensitive it is right after an orgasm. Unless you're doing this as a form of sexual torture, it's vital to turn it off the minute your partner starts to cum."

Samantha started unfastening her boyfriend from the frame. "The straps all have quick-release closures on them in case you need to get someone out quickly for some reason. You can add padlocks if you want to, but the occupant can't reach the releases by themselves, so locks aren't really necessary unless you're into them."

Thompson stood up somewhat shakily and took Samantha's hand. They made a deep theatre-style double bow to more thunderous applause. The attendant wheeled the machine off on the cart, and T'Jalla demonstrated how the frame was as easy to knock down as it was to set up. She picked it up in its case, turned to the audience, and said, "We'll be right back with more exciting equipment and ways to use it."

We already knew all about the bondage frame, but it was still interesting to see it used so differently. We had agreed a while ago that fucking machines weren't really for us -- with Kendra in my life, I can be a pretty tireless fucking machine myself, and Kendra thought a mechanical fuck seemed way too impersonal -- but we had a renewed appreciation of their possibilities. T'Jalla was certainly right -- even if we didn't see something we wanted to buy, this was one entertaining night.

**

After a minute or two, T'Jalla re-emerged. "Wasn't that frame something? Especially with Thompson getting machine-fucked in it!" More applause. "Well, for our final formal demonstration, I want to show you that frames aren't just for doggy sex. Depending on how much room you have in your playroom, how about some vertical sex?"

She paused theatrically and the curtain behind her opened to reveal a rectangular vertical frame in gleaming steel. It stood about three metres high, with a crossbar at the top supported by two poles about two metres apart. It had a wide, weighted stand at the base, with eyebolts at intervals across another crossbar at the bottom and up both vertical posts. Two chains hung from the crossbar, fitted with karabiner clips. The chains were threaded through several compound pulleys.

"This, folks, is the McPherson-Douglas 3000-series suspension frame. As you can see already, the things you can do with it are limited only by your imagination. Depending on how high your ceiling is, you can telescope it another half-metre to bring your partner's various parts into line with whichever of your parts you want them to interact with. The compound pullies afford enough mechanical advantage that a slight woman can lift a full-sized man in it without strain. You can get an optional electric hoist if you like, but I think you'll find that these pullies will do a great job without it. It doesn't take too long to take it apart and store it away, but it's really best for people who have enough room to leave it set up more or less permanently.

"Let's welcome our next team of demonstrators." Another attractive young couple walked onto the stage. The man wore jeans but no shirt, exposing a well-muscled chest and abdomen. The woman was tall, athletic-looking, and completely naked except for a wide, studded leather belt around her waist and a pair of stout-looking ankle cuffs. She turned to show how her wrists were cuffed to the belt behind her back. "Meet Cameron and Tanya. Like Thompson and Samantha, they're in a long-term relationship so they can get closer to each other than two metres without getting us a visit from the COVID cops.

"Now, if you're going to try suspension, the first thing you need is a good set of suspension cuffs or boots. Rope and metal can do serious damage, so stay away from them if you're going to put weight on someone's restraints. Tanya, show us one of your cuffs." Like Splendour, she put one foot up on the stool, and like Splendour, gave us a great view not only of her footwear but also her pussy.

A large image of her cuffed foot appeared behind her. "The biggest problem with suspension cuffs is that they tend to cut into the instep, making it really uncomfortable to use them for any period of time. You can solve this by wearing a good pair of boots with them, or you can invest in a pair of premium suspension cuffs by Bound for Glory Bondage Gear." Tanya turned her foot sideways so we could see how a wide, stiff panel covered the top part of her instep. "That protective panel allows you to hang in these for a long time without your feet hurting. At least, not from the cuffs.

"Now let's see them in action." Tanya laid on her back on the floor, her head facing the audience, and Cameron pulled the two chains down from the crossbar and clipped them to stout-looking D-rings on the cuffs. He started pulling on another section of each chain and they began feeding through the compound pullies, slowly lifting Tanya off the floor until she was suspended upside down with her head about half a metre above the floor. As she got closer and closer to vertical, her breasts rolled up on her chest until their pear shapes were reversed. "You can use a spreader bar if you like, but you'll notice that the two chains are pulling her legs apart very nicely by themselves." When he had pulled Tanya as high as he wanted, Cameron simply stopped pulling and the chains stayed where they were. "The pullies are designed to have enough friction that they stay put without having to be tied around anything. This reduces the chances of a fall -- even a fall of a few centimetres can leave a person paralysed or dead if they come down wrong.

"If you like feeling helpless when restrained, believe me, being suspended upside down with your legs spread is just about the most helpless and vulnerable feeling in the world. But if you don't like inverted suspension, or just want some variety, there are all sorts of different ways to use this frame." A succession of pictures appeared of Tanya suspended by her wrists with feet pulled apart and attached to eyebolts on the frame, Tanya suspended horizontally face up, horizontally face down, and in a variety of folded positions.