Kendra at the Bondage Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An overhead camera gave us a closeup view of Tanya's well waxed, spread and helpless pussy as Cameron walked around behind her -- from our point of view -- and began gently fingering it. Then he picked up a large butt plug from the little table, lubed it thoroughly, and started working it slowly and carefully into Tanya's asshole.

Butt plugs seem to be quite a theme this evening, I thought to myself.

It took Cameron a little while to get the large plug worked all the way in -- he had to stop and pull back a couple of times when Tanya made a little yelp of pain -- but eventually he got it all the way in and her sphincter gripped the snapback tightly. She smiled happily at the sensation once it was properly seated.

"Tanya isn't a pain slut, so we won't be going there. But if you are, I'm sure you can imagine all the possibilities once you have your partner restrained like this.

"Let's see what Cameron wants to do with the rest of the bits Tanya has on display. But first, let's get those labia out of the way." Cameron reached into his pocket and brought out two short straps with clips on each end. He clipped one to one of Tanya's labia, ran it around behind her thigh, and clipped the other end to another part of the same labia. Then he did the same with the other one. Now her pussy, already on full display, was fully exposed, her labia pulled wide open to reveal her clitoris and vagina in all their glory.

"These labia spreaders have thick rubber clips that grip just hard enough to do the job -- you really don't have to pull very hard to peel labia open. But if you like things that hurt, we have others with much harder materials and stronger springs. Our product testers have rated all our brands from one to five in terms of pain -- these are level one." She held up a set for the camera, still in its package, and showed a little sticker with "Level One" written on it. "It could get expensive if you had to keep buying spreaders until you found ones with exactly your preferred grip."

Now Cameron started going to work on the apparatus he had just exposed. Still working from behind Tanya, he started licking her pussy, spending a lot of time on her clit but sometimes poking his tongue into her vagina. She started making little pleasure noises and quivering in her restraints as he played her closer and closer to her first orgasm of the night. Cameron started getting his fingers into the act as well, pushing them far into her vagina and rubbing her clit with his thumb. She started really bucking in her restraints, and it wasn't long before the little pleasure noises merged into one long orgasmic wail of sheer joy.

This performance was certainly having an effect on me, too. My cock was at a rigid 45-degree angle and quivering to have something done with it. I looked around and noticed quite a few other men in the same condition, so I didn't worry about it and just let my cock stand proudly in the breeze. Next to me, Kendra was squirming in her seat, clearly turned on by the sight as well.

Cameron added a Hitachi wand to the mix, dragging orgasm after orgasm out of his partner. He put a G-spot stimulator into her, getting another climax. Finally Tanya gasped, "Enough," and Cameron stopped.

"Now," T'Jalla said, "Tanya has had a really good time. But what about poor Cameron?" Cameron took this as his cue and pulled on the chains some more. Tanya rose higher until her mouth was neatly level with his crotch. He walked behind her and unclipped her cuffs from the belt, then recuffed them to two eyebolts so that she was stretched in a tight starfish position. Then he shucked off his jeans and revealed a very erect and very hungry-looking penis.

There was nowhere he could stand without blocking our view, but a camera off to one side caught every detail as Tanya opened her mouth and Cameron slipped his cock between her lips. She teased the end with her tongue and lips, stroking his hole and licking around the base of his glans. Then he started pushing it farther and farther in until it was clearly some distance down -- or in this case, up -- her throat. We could see a little bulge appear and disappear in her throat as he worked it in and out.

"This is the perfect position for deep-throating a cock. If you tip your head back, you can get your mouth lined up with your throat and take it right down like a sword swallower. You can get a similar effect by hanging your head off the edge of the bed or using a sixty-nine position, but if you're into bondage, this is a lot more fun."

After building up for several minutes, Cameron stopped thrusting with his cock pulled back into her mouth but not down her throat. He stiffened and grunted, and we saw a little cum spurt out the corners of her mouth where it wasn't perfectly sealed to his cock. She swallowed the rest and Cameron wiped her up with a cloth and cleaned off his cock. Then he unclipped her hands so she could use them to guide herself down as he lowered her slowly back onto the floor.

"This is just a taste of what you can do with the McPherson-Douglas 3000 frame. You could just put hooks in your ceiling, but who wants to wreck their ceiling, and there's always the danger of them coming out and causing serious injury. With the 3000, you know that everything is going to stay together for hours of suspension pleasure."

Tanya and Thompson bowed to the audience and walked off the stage, Cameron carrying the jeans he hadn't bothered to put back on. I desperately wanted to jerk myself off, but I felt that, even with an infinitely open-minded crowd like this, that might be going a bit far. I just waited until my cock got tired of being erect and started to go back down on its own. I figured that it would probably get its chance soon enough.

**

As soon as Camron and Tanya were off the stage and the applause had died down, T'Jalla announced, "We've got one more treat to finish up the formal part of the evening. Meet Kendra and Kev, who are going to demonstrate our very latest device." We walked onto the stage and, once we were nicely distanced from the audience, removed our masks, revealing Kendra's taped lips. She did a full spin so everyone could see her cuffed wrists.

"The gear Kendra is wearing is sort of a chastity device and sort of not. We call it the Intruder Belt. Kendra's trying it out for the first time tonight, and has volunteered to let us see how well it works for her." T'Jalla gave the audience the same spiel that she had given us, including the parts about the benefits of a disappearing dildo and a straight anal plug with no snapback.

"Kev, how would you like to show the folks the plugs you've decided to use." I unfastened the belt at the front and pulled it out of her pussy and asscrack, letting it hang between her asscheeks from its attachment at the back. I pulled the anal dildo out easily and held it up, and there were a few "ooohs" from the audience when they saw how big a device Kendra had been walking around with in her rectum. I had to pry open her lips with one hand and fish for a minute with the other to get the end of the vaginal dildo, which the belt had shoved way up into her, but then I had it, and slid it out too. I could see a magnified image of the whole procedure on the screen behind us.

I re-lubed the anal intruder and worked it back into her asshole, then slid in the vaginal one -- no need for extra lube there. Then I pulled the belt back between her legs, made sure that both intruders were securely held and that her labia were nicely spread without being pinched anywhere, and fastened it again.

"Kendra, from the way that dildo slid in, I can see that you've been pretty turned on by tonight's show. Since the point of that belt is to allow orgasms even when thoroughly plugged, would you like Kev to demonstrate how well it does that job?" Kendra said "Mmmm hmmm" and nodded enthusiastically.

Like many of the other demonstrators, I worked from behind so as not to block the view. I pointed to the stool and said, "Put your foot up." She did, the position spreading her legs and allowing my lips, tongue and hands easier access to her pussy -- or at least, the top half. The audience watched with rapt attention. I'm sure pussies were nothing new to any of them, but they'd never seen one displayed quite this way. My sexual options were somewhat limited by the fact that both her holes were already occupied, but I plied my fingers and my tongue liberally over her exposed pussy, especially her clit. The Hitachi wand that Cameron had used on Tanya was still sitting on the table, and I had noticed the attendant wiping it down with sanitizer before putting it back there, so I picked it up and used it on her as well.

It wasn't long before her breathing was starting to come in gasps, accompanied by loud "Mmpphs" from behind the gag. Then she let loose her trademark " MMMGGGGHHHH" behind the gag, an orgasmic scream loud enough to have been heard throughout the building if it hadn't been half-smothered by tape. She stiffened and arched her back, squirted copiously, then, as the last spasms of orgasm faded, nearly collapsed in my arms. As I held her up, the audience applauded loudly.

"Well, Kendra," said T'Jalla. "It certainly looks as though the belt didn't prevent sexual release."

"Why doesn't she tell you herself? I think this tape's done its job for a while." I carefully peeled it off, folded it over, and put it on the table, but left her cuffs joined together.

As soon as her lips were unsealed, the first thing she did was to take three or four deep breaths through her mouth before she trusted herself to speak. "Oh my God, T'Jalla! That might not have been the best orgasm of my life, but it was certainly somewhere in the top five. When Kev brought me off, being able to clench down on those big dildos magnified the sensation about ten times. And just having them locked in there, knowing I couldn't possibly reach the releases on the belt, got me feeling horny all evening. What a brilliant invention."

T'Jalla glanced at my aching cock, now returned to its powerfully erect position. "Kev, it looks like you're kind of suffering there. Kendra, how'd you like to help him out with that?"

Kendra didn't need to be asked twice. I'm sure she knew that this was no time for her usual long, slow, exquisite buildup. I needed to get off, fast, before there was a messy accident on T'Jalla's stage. We turned sideways to the audience so they could see, she dropped to her knees, and she took my cock all the way down her throat in one smooth motion. She held it there for a few seconds, massaging it with her expert throat muscles, and then pulled back for air. I had my hands behind her head, but I wasn't using them to pull her down on me. I just let her set her own rhythm as she face-fucked me -- she always seemed to know exactly how fast and deep my cock wanted at any point in time.

Even though we had fucked before we left the house, I was super horny from all the stimulation of the evening, and it didn't take long for my orgasm to build until I shot her mouth full of cum in a hard-pulsing, gasping release. When she had sucked out the last drop and cleaned me off with her tongue, she struggled to her feet and kissed me soundly on the lips to another round of applause.

We bowed like the others had done and made our way back to our seats. "That's the end of the formal part of the evening," said T'Jalla. "Have a drink, a socially distanced mingle, and check out the booths where you can get a closer look at what you've seen on stage and lots more besides."

**

I bought us each a drink. I got her a straw so she could drink without using her hands. I had my mask back on as well, so I did the same. I carried her drink for her, poking the straw under her mask for her whenever she leaned over for a sip. After the performance we had just delivered on the stage, I bought us doubles -- we deserved them.

I noticed that a lot of the equipment that had been demonstrated during the show was selling well. We agreed that we had to try those labia spreaders, so I picked up a set -- level one. We were already getting use out of our store credit.

There was a booth selling chastity equipment, and I noticed that the intruder belts were doing well, as were the anal and vaginal dildos similar to the ones Kendra was wearing. The ponygirl and master that had been sitting next to us were looking through catalogues at the ponygear booth, and I noticed that, in addition to picking up one of the fancy Make-a-Pony tails, the master was ordering a Snatch-Pull cart. I hoped his pony would find it as exciting as he obviously did.

T'Jalla was staffing the suspension booth herself. We drifted over, and Kendra said, "I've thought about suspension a lot, but I've never had the chance to try it. It looks exciting, but I'm not sure if I'd really like it or not." T'Jalla replied, "Well, anything that goes in your body is obviously non-returnable, but that doesn't apply to a suspension frame. If you want to try it, you have thirty days from the time you pick it up to return it for a full refund."

Kendra looked at me. "Do we have room for something like that?"

"Well, the ceiling in the basement is higher than in most houses, and the spare room still doesn't have much in it. If you want to try it, I'm sure we can fit it in." We ordered a McPherson-Douglas 3000-series frame -- why settle for cheap stuff? T'Jalla measured Kendra for a pair of suspension cuffs. She put her foot up on another little stool for the measurement and flashed her pussy again for anyone who happened to be watching.

The frame, the cuffs and the labia spreader used up most of our performance credit, but we didn't care. The whole point was to have fun with it, and this certainly looked like an opportunity to do just that.

We browsed a bit more and chatted with people, mostly about the intruder belt and our experiences with the bondage frame. Kendra went on about the huge cone-shaped anal stretcher we sometimes used with it. "My God, if it turns you on to have something really big stuffed up your asshole, just wait until you get a load of that thing. I saw some for sale at the anal booth." We really should have been getting another commission for the amount of publicity we were spreading about T'Jalla's wares, but it was all genuine enthusiasm, not just salesmanship.

We ran into Tasha, a woman we had met at a bondage party a few months ago. She had straight dark hair well below her shoulders and was wearing a black leather catsuit that hugged her body and emphasised more than it was hiding. We chatted for a bit, and I asked, "Where's Sandra?"

"Oh, we broke up a while ago. She was getting far too fond of hurting me way more than I like to be hurt, and I couldn't seem to get her to stop, so we went our separate ways. I'm between bondage partners at the moment, but self-bondage fills the gap pretty well. I've ordered one of the doggy frames with the unlocking mechanism, and a fucking machine. I think I'll have a good time when those arrive."

We chatted a bit more, then began to drift off to browse more equipment. As we were parting, Tasha put in a last word. "Say, Kev, I saw your cock at the bondage party, and I've seen lots more of it today. I'd love to feel it up me some time. If you and Kendra ever call it quits, look me up."

I could tell that Kendra wasn't very pleased with this obvious come-on, even though I think Tasha was at least half joking. But Kendra is pretty secure in her own skin and in our relationship, and not inclined to petty jealously. The slight scowl disappeared from her face in seconds, and we were back to our normal selves, admiring our fellow partiers' clothing, or lack thereof, and having good fun.

After a while, we had seen most of what there was to see, and our on-stage quickies were starting to wear off. All this bondage talk, combined with a lot of exposed and semi-exposed flesh plus our own outfits -- my crotch harness and Kendra's cunt-and-ass stuffers -- were getting us horny again, and we were anxious to get home and take care of it without an audience this time.

We went over to the coat rack and I pulled a small roll of microfoam tape out of my coat pocket. I re-applied Kendra's tape gag and swapped her lurid mask for the boring but more socially acceptable version, did the same for mine, and got us back into our semi-respectable outfits for the taxi home.

**

Now Kendra was strapped naked and spread-eagled to the bed. Her intruders were out but a large butt plug was in, and the tape gag had been upgraded to her favourite red leather panel gag with built-in giant stuffer. Her labia were pulled wide by the new spreader straps, and I had just finished a very. very thorough exploration of her pussy with lips, tongue and fingers. This was really a lot more satisfactory than doing it from a standing position on stage, working around the straps of the intruder belt -- although truth to tell, that had been a fantastic exhibitionist turn-on for both of us as well. Now it was time to change position and get busy with my cock, which had been waiting impatiently for my other body parts to finish their exploratory operation.

I had taken off my chest harness, which was starting to get a bit annoying, but I had left on the crotch harness. I still liked the way it cradled my balls and gave them a gentle massage whenever I moved.

I put the head of my penis against her vaginal opening, still made extra available by the labia spreaders, and slid it all the way in. After all the foreplay I had been doing, it slid in easily, lubricated by lots of pussy juice. She made her usual purr of satisfaction behind the gag as I filled up her eager cunt, and she gripped my shaft firmly with her well-trained Kegel muscles.

For the first time today, we had all the time in the world to do a long, comfortable build, and we took advantage of it. The labia spreaders gave a whole new range of sensations to classic cock-pussy sex. It wasn't long before she was making rhythmic pleasure-squeaks through the gag, and I could feel the orgasm slowly spreading from my cock through my abdomen and then my whole body. She stretched her fingers wide in her cuffs and started bucking her hips against me, meeting every stroke of my cock with a stroke of her own. We let the pressure build for what seemed a long while, until she arched her back and let out her familiar scream of orgasm, redirected through her nose by the gag. She didn't squirt this time -- she had probably used up all her pussy-cum on T'Jalla's stage earlier -- but she seemed to be having a great time regardless. I pumped cum into her for what seemed like ten minutes, although I knew it was only fifteen or twenty seconds, and then she collapsed back onto the bed with me on top of her, both blissfully spent.

We laid there and recovered for a few minutes, then I unbuckled her gag and pulled the stuffer from behind her teeth. She panted for a few minutes and then said, "Man, Kev, that was another good one! I could feel the spreaders working my pussy lips the whole time you had your cock in me."

"Yes," I responded. "I hope we keep our 'favourite regular customer' status the next time T'Jalla wants to hold a show. Meanwhile, waiting for our new suspension toy to be ready should give us lots to look forward to."