Kendra Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrator was obviously a lot more what she needed than the chair arm had been, although the chair had done its job in an emergency. As soon as it was inside her, she began moving her hips, humping rhythmically against it. She started making little grunts behind the gag in time with her humping. Before long she went rigid and let out another muffled orgasmic scream, then went limp on the bed panting through her nose. Without saying anything more, I turned the vibrator off and walked back out of the room with it, leaving her in a puddle of post-orgasmic bliss.

**

I hung out in the kitchen for another forty-five minutes or so, checking the camera intermittently before I decided that it was definitely time to move this kidnap-and-rape scene on to the "rape" part. Kendra wasn't the only one who was getting painfully horny from this little adventure.

First I decided I needed a pee. As I was taking care of that, I realized that it had been just as long since Kendra had had a chance to pee. I went back into the bedroom and said, "Hey, cunt, do you need to take a piss?" She nodded decisively and made an affirmative "Mmmm-hmmm" noise behind the gag. I figured that she would have a lot of trouble peeing with the plug compressing her urethra. I also figured it wasn't good for her to have that much pressure in her anus for too long -- I really liked doing things with that asshole, and I didn't want to break it. I produced the black leather collar and locked it around her neck. I unlocked the chain from the plug and locked it to the D-ring on the collar so I could still keep her controlled without the plug.

Once the plug was unlocked, I pushed the plunger in to fold the petals back against the body of the toy. She gave a relieved sigh as the pressure inside her dropped to a more bearable level. Then I slowly pulled the plug out. It was as hard to get out as it had been to get in, and I was glad I had used silicone-based lube. Water-based lube would have dried out by now, and the plug would have been a real bitch to remove. I kept at it, turning the plug back and forth to encourage it to work its way past her sphincter. In a minute or two, I had it out.

I unlocked the chain from the bedframe and used it like a leash to lead her to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and had a long pee, and I gave her a wipe with toilet paper once she was finished.

I led her back to the bedroom and pushed her onto her back on the bed. Even though she was lying on her cuffed arms, it must have felt a lot more comfortable lying on her back without a plunger sticking out of her asshole. I unlocked the chain from the collar and then wrapped one end once around an ankle and locked it. I threw it under the bed, fished it out the other side, looped it around the other ankle and locked it in place. Her legs were now spread wide apart and her pussy was looking up at me encouragingly. I was beginning to see the potential of this lock business.

I shucked off my pants, and my stiff cock looked back at her, equally encouragingly. She is usually a sucker for anal sex, and I love it as well, but I figured her anus deserved a break after what I had put it through with the plug. Besides, that pussy had been on my mind the whole time I'd been acting out the kidnap scene, and I really wanted it.

With the mask on, I couldn't use my lips and tongue, but there was nothing in the way of my fingers. I put a couple of fingers into her vagina, curling them slightly to find her G-spot a few centimetres inside and circling her clitoris with my thumb. Since we had taken up sounding on occasion, we had both become aware of her previously neglected peehole as an erogenous zone, and although my finger was far too big to go into it without having worked up to it with small and then larger rods, I did my due diligence by massaging it along with all the other interesting bits she had in her pussy. I had our sounding rods with me, but didn't think I'd use them -- the requirement to stay very, very still would conflict with Kendra's role as struggling captive.

After an evening of kidnap play, she was even wetter than she had been when I vibed her, and my penis slid into her vagina easily. She gripped it with her well-trained Kegel muscles, and I started thrusting enthusiastically. In my role as self-centred rapist, I didn't feel a need to hold back until Kendra came before I allowed myself to climax. I just thrust away and enjoyed the rapidly mounting sensations in my own body. After all the waiting, I came quickly, but Kendra was so keyed up, even after two prior orgasms, that the stream of hot cum deep in her body triggered another orgasm for her too, even more massive than the last one.

I was glad I had, as usual, put a pad under her so we didn't mess up the clean bedspread. I pulled out and wiped the cum and pussy-juice off my penis with a cloth, but I just let her lie there and dibble on the pad. I walked away one more time and left her chained to the bed by her spread ankles.

**

I looked at my watch. It was past our usual dinner time and I was getting hungry, and I imagined that Kendra was, too. I had brought a frozen pizza and I put it in the oven.

I knew that eating with a mask on would be a problem. I could roll up the bottom half, the way Spider-Man does when he wants to kiss Gwen, but it seemed awkward, so I took the simple way out: I ate before I brought Kendra to the table. Then I put my mask on and went into the bedroom.

I took the chain off her ankles and attached it to the collar again. "Dinner time, whore," I said as I yanked her to her feet. I led her into the kitchen, sat her down in a chair, and locked the chain through the back. Then I unstrapped the gag and pulled the ball out from behind her teeth. The edges of the panel left little lines pressed into her skin above and below her mouth. She took a long, grateful breath through her mouth for the first time in hours and worked the kinks out of her jaw.

I didn't uncuff her wrists, although I did inspect them to make sure they weren't chafing and assessed her skin colour to make sure her fingers were getting plenty of blood supply. Then I held a slice of pizza up to her mouth, point first. She bit off a piece and started chewing eagerly. I had chosen pizza specifically because it would be easy to feed to a bound prisoner. I figured that the humiliation of having to be fed would ramp up the erotic feel of the whole adventure.

Every once in a while I held a glass of wine to her lips to help her wash the meal down. She ended up eating four pieces -- I guess being tied up all afternoon, plus a few big orgasms, had helped her work up an appetite.

"OK, cunt, time for dessert." I hadn't bothered to put my pants back on after our earlier fuckfest, so all I had to do was grab another handful of braids and shove her face down into my lap. My cock had recovered from its earlier adventure and was standing ready for her. She slid off the chair onto her knees to get a better angle, the chain clinking as she changed position, and put her lips around the end of my cock. We usually make a blowjob a long, leisurely affair, with lots of tongue work on my glans and slit before I go down her throat. This time, though, I was a rapist, not a loving sexual partner, and I roughly jammed my cock far into her mouth and down her throat without any lead-up. I thrust hard and fast, keeping my handful of hair clenched in my fist and using it to ram her head down into my lap, barely giving her time to snatch a breath between thrusts. I really prefer our usual long, slow oral sex, but there was something exhilarating about playing the horrible beast for a change.

I don't usually cum down a woman's throat for fear of choking. I pull back and cum in her mouth where she can spit or swallow at her own pace. But I knew that Kendra is a deepthroat expert and can handle a load down her throat with no problem, and anyway, it wasn't likely to be a very big one after the workouts my balls had had. I went ahead and fired it straight down.

When I let go of Kendra's head, she came up coughing and sputtering a bit, but she seemed generally no more the worse for wear. I gave her a couple more sips of wine to wash down the cum and then gagged her again. I switched out the severe gag for one with a smaller and softer stuffer that would be easier for her to wear for an extended period of time -- I didn't intend her to be ungagged the whole weekend except when she was eating meals or blowing my cock. I buckled the new gag in place, took her to the bathroom again and prepared to tuck her in for the night.

As I chained her ankles to the bed again, I heard some unintelligible but evidently urgent talk from behind the gag. I made a good guess at what she was trying to say. "What, you're upset that you'll be tied up all night with no way to get yourself off?" She nodded a very definite yes.

"What a fucking slut. Can't even go eight hours without another jerkoff. OK, let's see what I can do. Sit up."

She sat up. The first thing I did was slip a lock through the locking tabs on the gag. I wanted to keep up the feeling of utter helplessness as long as I could. Then I took the key and opened the cuffs on her wrists and elbows. Once they were off, I inspected once more for signs of chafing, and didn't see any. Bless T'Jalla's excellent equipment.

I changed the sizing on one cuff so that both sides would fit her wrists and cuffed her wrists in front of her. "There. Now my little fuckslut can finger her dirty twat all night if she wants to. But don't wear it out. I'll be wanting it tomorrow."

Kendra reached her cuffed hands over her head and fumbled with the gag, but with the lock in place, she didn't get anywhere and quickly gave up. She laid back down on the bed and I adjusted the covers over her. With her legs chained far apart, she took up most of the bed, so I slept in the spare room. I fell asleep turning over various plans for the morning.

**

In the morning, I decided that we needed a shower pretty badly. We were both sticky with dried sweat from all the sex, and she had dried cum and pussy juice all over her pussy and down the insides of her thighs. But I had something I wanted to get out of the way first. No sense in having a shower and then getting all sticky again.

"Sleep well, darlin'?" I asked as I unchained her ankles from the bed. She didn't try to answer my sarcastic non-question, even by nodding or shaking her head. I knew the answer anyway. I had wakened up a couple of times during the night to the unmistakable sound of a muffled orgasmic scream behind a gag. She had obviously been taking full advantage of the range of motion I had allowed her, and probably didn't get all that much sleep.

I hooked the chain/leash to her collar and took her to the toilet and then into the carpeted living room. I pushed her down on the floor, uncuffed her hands, adjusted the sizing of the cuffs once again, and cuffed her wrists to her ankles. Now she was folded up with her ass in the air, ready for a quick before-breakfast butt reaming. I lubed up my fingers and slipped one in her anus, inspecting for any ill effects from the giant ass lock she had worn for several hours the previous day. I didn't see or feel any, and she didn't indicate any unusual pain when my finger went in, so I declared her asshole open for business.

I lubed my cock and her asshole, pressed firmly, and started to pry her sphincter open unceremoniously with my cock. Even though I'd been allowing Kev the Rapist to be a bit quicker and rougher than Kev the Boyfriend usually is, I'd also agreed not to cause pain. I knew if I jammed myself into her anus too quickly without giving her time to adapt to the penetration, it would hurt like hell, so I still eased in gradually, listening for sounds that would indicate a spasm that needed to be allowed to pass before going further. I didn't hear any, and in a minute or two, I was all the way in. Her tight ring gave my penis the familiar pressure, like a circled finger and thumb squeezing firmly around it as I slid it in and out, first gently and then faster and harder. I stepped out of character again slightly by waiting until I heard her squeal and shake with orgasm, then let myself release the morning's wakeup load deep into her body.

I did only a superficial wipe-up on the mixture of semen and shit that oozed out, because our next destination was the shower. I changed her cuffs once again so her arms were in their familiar position, folded across the small of her back. I was glad I had picked a relatively comfortable default position that she'd be able to tolerate for most of the weekend, unless she used the safeword to call the scene off. From the way she was reacting to being kidnapped and repeatedly "raped," I didn't think she was likely to call an early halt to the fun.

I towed her back to the bathroom, adjusted the temperature of the shower, and pushed her in with me right behind her. I wrapped the chain around the pipe behind the shower head and locked it there, and then began soaping first myself and then Kendra from head to toe, trying to keep my head out of the water to avoid waterboarding myself in my mask. I got all the dried sex gorp off her asshole and pussy, and felt her tense and quiver with another mild orgasm as I gave her pubic region a thorough scrub. Then I dried us off and towed her to the kitchen to feed her some breakfast.

**

I won't bore you with the details of the rest of the weekend, since it was mostly variations on the same. I kept Kendra chained up, cuffed and gagged most of the time, leaving her alone for a while to savour the feeling of being captive and only dropping by from time to time to sample one or another of her holes or to change the way she was restrained for the sake of variety. Interestingly, I hadn't heard one word from her all weekend, even when I took the gag off to feed her or get my cock sucked. Normally I enjoy hearing Kendra talk, except when I gag her for a bondage session. She always has something interesting to say and never chatters on about nothing. But this weekend, I was enjoying the absolute control of everything about her, including the power of speech.

A few times, I got tired of wearing my mask, so I blindfolded her so I could leave it off in her presence. Although I didn't much like the way the blindfold made her look anonymous, I have to say that there was something exciting about seeing her spreadeagled and unable to see what I was going to do next -- if anything. Sometimes I blindfolded her and did absolutely nothing, just to keep her perpetually guessing.

Eventually Sunday afternoon rolled around and it was time to push this charade on to some kind of conclusion. Not only did we both need to work the next day, but also my penis was starting to get sore, and I'm sure Kendra's holes were too. To get her ready for the trip, I changed her gag to the more extreme one I had started with to keep her as quiet as possible, cuffed her arms in their usual cross-tie, and cuffed her ankles. The only difference from when we arrived was that this time I also shoved a large butt plug into her for the drive. It wasn't the lockable one -- I had already used that one earlier that day to chain her up by her asshole, and I didn't think that level of extreme stretching would do good things to her anal tissues if we did it too often. With her hands cuffed, she couldn't get a plug out anyway, so I just used an ordinary one, albeit a big one.

I picked up our gear, checking carefully to make sure I hadn't left anything behind and had cleaned up any messes we'd made. I even remembered to wipe down the arm of the swivel chair. Then I threw her over my shoulder, carried her downstairs, and dumped her in the trunk once again. "See you later," I said as I slammed the trunk shut.

When we got home and back in the garage, I plugged in the car and went upstairs, leaving her in the trunk for another ten minutes or so. Then I returned without my mask and opened the trunk.

"Jesus, Kendra, what the hell are you doing in there? Did someone kidnap you or something?"

Epilogue

We spent the evening debriefing about the experience. We both agreed that it had gone well, and that Kendra had found it every bit as exciting as she had hoped. "I knew perfectly well it was you, but with that mask on all the time, I had the tiniest shred of doubt. You didn't say much, and between your tone and speaking through the mask, it didn't really sound like you. A little part of my brain kept worrying, what if this was a real kidnapping, and I ended up as a sex slave for weeks or months and then was killed? The doubt was an extra turn-on because it made the whole thing feel more realistic.

"By the way, I never want to hear you talk to me like that in real life, but as part of the scene it made me feel totally humiliated and dehumanized to be called 'cunt' and 'whore' all the time. It was delicious."

"Me too. I really like being a nice guy, but I have to admit that it was fun to be able to be a total asshole for once."

We didn't do that again for quite a while. It was the sort of elaborate scene that took a lot of ingenuity to set up and maintain, and it depended for its effect on being unusual and unpredictable. But Kendra has been chained up at our "secluded cabin in the woods" a few more times, and probably will be again. As a regular diet, though, we'll keep to our usual carefully planned consensual bondage sessions. I really do prefer to be a nice guy -- most of the time.


12