Kendra Suspended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed the waist belt, since it wasn't doing anything useful any more. I poured a generous amount of warming oil into my hand and began working it into her skin, starting with her cuffed wrists and working slowly along one arm, then the other until I reached her shoulders. I was very careful to make sure I didn't miss any parts. Then I did her neck, her back, and her chest, paying special attention to her diamond-hard nipples, standing out like pencil erasers. I worked slowly over her belly and her bum until I came to her crotch and started working the oil around the outsides of her labia. I was careful not to get any inside her pussy -- this was warming oil, not lube, and we had learned the hard way to keep it away from mucous membranes.

As I went by, I gave the dildo, still sticking out of her anus, a few gentle thrusts, but not many -- plenty of time for that once I'd finished oiling and massaging her entire body. I worked all the way up her legs, past the suspension cuffs, and onto her feet. She's a bit ticklish on the soles of her feet, but I hadn't designed this to be a tickle session -- another time, maybe -- so I massaged the oil in with firm pressure so I wouldn't set off her tickle reflex. I even massaged oil between her toes.

I stood back and gazed at Kendra. Her eyes were closed and she looked positively blissed out, her skin almost glowing as the warm oil soaked into almost every part and drew blood to the surface to heat her up. I pulled over a chair and just watched her, giving her lots of time to rest up and just enjoy the sensation before we got back to anything more vigorous. It gave me time to savour the mysterious combination of love and lust that washed over me as I contemplated her glistening body.

She's definitely a sub -- she loves having sex when helplessly bound and gagged. But she's definitely not a slave. We've never even been tempted to get into all those master-slave games with leashes, crawling around the floor, being punished for real and imagined transgressions, and all that bullshit. We are in a very equal and loving relationship. We do what we do because we both love doing it, but our sub/dom relationship only extends to who gets to tie up whom. We have exactly the same sorts of silly arguments over what to have for dinner and how to load the dishwasher that all couples have. When we aren't fucking each other senseless, we're just Kev and Kendra, and we feel safe and supportive with each other.

Finally I stood up and walked over to her, gave her nipples a lingering kiss, and started working the dildo again. Little quivers ran up and down her body as her anus quickly responded to more stimulation. Now that a string of orgasms had taken the edge off, she didn't race to another orgasm the way she had been doing at the start of our session. This was more of a slow, comfortable build as I worked her asshole and nibbled everything she had in her spread pussy. Her gasps gradually deepened until she suddenly went rigid in the frame and opened her mouth in another orgasm, this one silent but apparently no less satisfactory.

While she hung there to savour the aftershocks, I put the next stage of my plan into action. It was a bit risky -- if it didn't go right, I risked ending our first major session with the new toy on a sour note. But I thought I knew Kendra well enough to be reasonably sure it would work out for her.

I went upstairs and pulled on a tee shirt and a pair of sweats -- no need to frighten the neighbours. I put a glove on my right hand, opened the front door and stepped out onto the porch.

The temperature was still below freezing, but it had been a bright, sunny day and some of the snow on the roof had been melting all day. It dripped off the ice-plugged gutters into the shadow of the porch roof, where it had refrozen into a row of gleaming icicles of different sizes. I selected one that was about fifteen or so centimetres long, and using the gloved hand so I didn't melt it prematurely with my body heat, snapped it off.

The way the bondage frame was set up, her back was to the door of the playroom as she hung there, still bathed in the warm aftereffects of the oil. She tried to twist so she could see what I was up to, but the cuffs and chains held her too tightly. I slowly pulled the dildo out of her anus, waited a minute for her gape to settle, and then pushed the tip of the icicle where the dildo had been.

She startled and writhed, trying futilely to pull away from the ice. "Jesus fuck, Kev. What in Christ's name are you doing?" I pressed harder, and the icicle gradually sank further and further into her. I was careful to keep it straight and push evenly. Ice is really fragile -- despite what the occasional murder mystery would have you believe, no, you can't murder someone by stabbing them with an icicle.

She began to shriek. "Kev, for God's sake, what is that? Get it out of me! It's cold!" She thrashed wildly, and I was glad that we had taken the time to fill the anti-tip tanks all the way to the top. The gems that were braided into her hair rattled on the floor like a miniature hailstorm.

No, I wasn't breaking our pact not to cause pain -- I had tried this out on myself the day before, and confirmed that, while it was shocking and exquisitely squirm-producing, it really didn't hurt. The icicle didn't even need any extra lube. As soon as it encountered a warm body, it started to melt instantly, producing a layer of water that was all the naturally slippery ice needed in order to slide in smoothly and painlessly.

I kept gently but firmly pressing. Then I did what I would never in a million years had dared to do with a solid object -- I used my finger to press the end of the icicle firmly right past her sphincter and deep in her rectum. When I pulled my finger out, her sphincter closed firmly over it and sealed it in.

I knew from my experiments on myself that in a few minutes, she would have nothing but an ass full of cold water, but in the mean time, the chill would go right through her abdomen, contrasting violently with the warm glow of the oil. She kept thrashing and squealing as I walked around in front of her. She yanked frantically on the wrist cuffs, as if she could have gotten the icicle out even if her hands were free. Of maybe she just wanted to use them to strangle me.

"Kev, for fuck's sake, what is that?"

"Icicle," I said. "I thought we might try some temperature play."

"You bastard! I'll get you for this! You've got to sleep some time!"

I was glad I'd elected to forego a blow job this time. I suspected that right now, it could be very dangerous to put a sensitive part of my body near her teeth. I needed to do something to improve her mood, and quickly, so I picked up our trusty Hitachi wand and began running it over her clit. Despite her general attitude to what I'd just done, her squeals of indignation started to change character. They began to sound more like squeals of joy, gaining in intensity as the intense stimulation of the ice and the wand combined to push her quickly to another screaming orgasm.

I let her get her breath. Then I said, "Your ass must be really cold. Maybe I should plug in the heater."

I pulled the chains around the pullies in the opposite direction and her ankles began to come down. I guided her body so that, instead of coming down on her back, she came down on her knees, her hands still cuffed spread-eagle in the frame about a half metre above the floor. I unclipped her ankle cuffs from the chains and clipped them onto D-rings at the ends of a metre-long spreader bar.

Now that she was out of her inverted position, it was safe to re-gag her. I forced the stuffer into her mouth and buckled the panel behind her head. Now she was posed sort of like she would have been in our doggy frame, but the effect of the spreader and her arms outstretched as if she were about to fly away at any moment gave a new sort of visual sexiness to the position.

I got on my knees between her legs and applied some lube -- ice water is fine to lube an icicle, but I knew that my cock would need something better. I used warming gel -- unlike the external massage oil, this was designed to be used as an internal lube. I started to slide my warm cock into her.

Jesus, she certainly was cold up there. It was all I could do to avoid yanking my cock out again. Part way in, the tip of my cock encountered something that must have been the final sliver of the icicle, almost melted away in her warm hole. I didn't figure I could do any harm by pushing it a bit farther in, so I kept going until I was balls-deep in her asshole.

Despite her earlier death threats, she made a contented "Mmmm" noise behind the gag. I figured that her chilled rectal passage was glad of the heat my warm cock was supplying. I added some friction by thrusting my cock gently, and I could feel the warming gel start to work. The contrast between the cold of the icicle, still in the last moments of its life deep in her anal passage, and the warmth my cock was supplying seemed to be having the desired effect. She started making louder and louder pre-orgasmic sounds until once again she stiffened, clenched her fists, and ripped another one. This time she spurted lady-cum as she orgasmed, a sure sign that this was a particularly deep and rich climax. She doesn't squirt for just any orgasm.

Once she came, I let my own orgasm rip out of the place where I'd been supressing it all this time. I pumped a big, long load of warm cum deep into her chilled anal passage, adding to the contrast of stimulations that I'd been subjecting her to for the past fifteen minutes or so. I was rewarded with another contented "Mmmmm." I suspected that a load of warm semen had never felt so good.

When I pulled out, a mixture of cum and ice water squirted out onto the waterproof pad beneath her legs. After she had composed herself a bit, I unbuckled the gag and pulled it out to see if her mood had improved any. She turned her head to look at me and said, "OK, Kev. I guess I'll let you live after all."

"I've been reading up on temperature play, not just on porn sites but in genuine sex-advice columns. It seems that it's all in the contrast between heat and cold -- it fires up the nerve endings in ways that your body interprets as intensely erotic. They mention ice, toys in ice water and in hot water, self-warming toys, even ice cream. The icicle was my own little touch. Probably not going to happen again until the next cold snap."

"Well, now that you've got me warmed up, so to speak, got any other bright ideas in the temperature department?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I showed her some toys wrapped in a heating pad, and some more in a container of ice water. Since this would be a new experience, just like the inverted suspension, I left the gag out, partly so she could tell me what she was feeling and partly because I really liked hearing her squeals and gasps as the next temperature contrast hit her nervous system.

"The first order of business is to get you well and truly warmed up after your icicle experience." When I had pulled my cock out, I noticed that she still felt chilled despite the warming gel and the cum load. I picked up an enema bag and went to the downstairs bathroom. I played with the taps until the water was quite hot, but not hot enough to be really uncomfortable on the inside of my wrist. I filled the bag about half full -- she had already had a cleanout enema before we started, so she wasn't going to need a lot of volume. I came back, put a little lube on the nozzle, slipped it in, and held up the bag so the water started draining into her rectum.

"Oh! Ooooooh! Kev, that feels wonderful. It's like a hot bath from the inside!"

"Hold it as long as you want to, or until it starts to cool off." I slid a large pan between her legs so she could expel the enema when she was ready. She held it quite a long time, making little purr-like noises and getting a wide smile on her face. Eventually she moved her knees up closer to her chest to get her ass closer to the pan in an awkward squat and expelled the enema. I wiped up a few dribbles with a cloth and dumped the pan in the toilet.

From my toy collection, I selected a self-warming butt plug. I had turned it on a while before to make sure it was up to temperature by the time I needed it. I had also pre-lubed it so I wouldn't have to fumble around and so the lube would be as warm as the plug. Nothing kills a pre-warmed plug like cold lube. The plug slid in easily after the workout her anus had already had, and settled into place with her sphincter gripping the snapback.

"Mmmm. That feels good too. I like the way you're apologizing for the icicle trick."

Time for some contrast, I thought. I picked an ice cube from the cold toys container and held it on her back, right on the top of her spine just below her neck. She screamed. "Ahhhhhh! That's cold, but it feels weirdly good." I slooowwwly ran it down her spine while she quivered and made little squeaks of mixed discomfort and pleasure. When I got to the top of her asscrack I held it for a minute between her cheeks. A little trickle of cold water ran between them and around the end of the warm butt plug. By this time, I imagined, the contrast between the cold ice cube and the warm plug was setting her nervous system on fire.

I continued travelling down, past the end of the butt plug to her taint. She really squealed when it hit the sensitive skin between her asshole and her pussy. I ran it inside her pussy, which was still held open by the spreaders, up to her clit -- she yelped and really jumped when it connected there -- and then back down to her vagina. The ice cube was now down to less than half its original size, so it was easy for me to push it inside her vagina and as far up as my middle finger could get it.

She squirmed in her bonds and wailed. I knew that, with her expertly trained Kegel muscles, she could easily have pushed it out, but she kept it in, evidently liking the feel of cold on one side of the thin barrier separating her vagina from her warm rectum. I picked another toy out of the ice bucket -- a curved steel bar with a small ball at one end and a larger one at the other. I knew the steel would feel extra cold because it would transmit heat really efficiently. One of the articles had mentioned putting things in the freezer, but when I tried that with steel, it was so cold it felt like it was burning the inside of my elbow when I pressed it there experimentally. I was afraid that if I touched her moist pussy with it, it might stick like a tongue on a fencepost.

Just plain ice water seemed to make it plenty cold enough, and I certainly got a reaction when I pressed the large end against her pussy. I slid it against the opening of her vagina and started to press, forcing the ball slowly up. If there was any ice cube left, it would be forced in deeper as well. She made a long, drawn-out wail that turned into another orgasmic scream as spasms went through her entire body.

Bless the authors of those sex-advice articles. They certainly seemed to know what they were talking about. I'm sure this wouldn't work for everyone -- some people would find the cold in particular a total mood-killer -- but it seemed to be right up Kendra's alley.

Once I had her pussy thoroughly chilled, it was time for another switch. I washed the nozzle of the enema bag thoroughly in the bathroom and filled it with hot water again, this time to the top. She wouldn't be able to hold the water in her vagina the way she'd held the enema in her rectum, but I figured a nice, long, slow hot water douche would be just what she needed to counteract the ice and cold metal. I put the nozzle loosely in her vagina and squeezed the bag gently, filling her with a jet of hot water that ran out around the nozzle into the pan as I squeezed it in. She gasped. "Aaaahhhh," she sighed as the water reversed the chill created by the ice and metal.

There was enough water in the bag for several minutes of slow douching, and by the time I was done, her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily in bliss. I really enjoyed the contentment that radiated from her during my warm treatments, even though it seemed to be the shock of sudden cold that triggered her massive orgasms.

I gripped a couple of the warm toys from the heating pad until my palms were nice and warm as well. I reached around from behind and cupped both dangling breasts.

Mother Nature has done some really stupid things, like short-cutting a man's urethra through the middle of his prostate where it can cause all sorts of plumbing problems later in life. But as I've often said, I can forgive her a lot because she had the sense to give men concave hands and women convex breasts. The ease of access to breasts from behind is another advantage of the doggy position.

I could feel her nipples, which had been rock-hard for most of the evening, softening as they warmed. I savoured her firm roundness for several minutes and gently stroked her nipples. Eventually I released her breasts and immersed my hands in the container of ice water.

Some of the articles I had read suggested a blindfold to add the element of surprise and intensify sensation. But with this position, I didn't have to worry about surprise. Once I had shown them to her, I put the toys right behind her so she couldn't see what I was going for. She knew with absolute certainty that I was up to something, but she had no idea what.

Once my hands were sufficiently chilled, I reached around and cupped her breasts again. Her nicely relaxed nipples suddenly went as hard as the little ice cubes they probably felt like to her. She shrieked and flipped her head back abruptly, causing a momentary firestorm of glittering braids that nearly hit me in the face. Her whole body jerked against the cuffs.

The effect didn't last long -- within half a minute I could feel my hands warming again as heat transferred into them from her breasts. But the effect was certainly priceless.

"Ok, Kev. Enough with the cold! It was fun and stimulating and all that, but enough is enough."

Time for some more make-up warming before we put this whole business to bed. I picked a vibrator out of the heating pad. It had a smooth, slightly curving body designed to press against a G-spot, and a smaller clitoral stimulator branching off. I slid it into her vagina and pressed the cup-shaped end of the clit stimulator where it belonged. The whole instrument was nicely warmed by the heating pad, and because it was silicone rather than metal, I knew it would hold its warmth for quite a long time. The warm plug was still in her ass, so her entire pubic region was bathed in gentle warmth. "Ahhhh! Oh! Oh! That feels so good! I've had lots of vibes in me, but never one that was so warm and soothing."

With the vibrator working her vagina and her clit and the plug stuffing her rectum, it didn't take long for a last gentle orgasm to sweep through her body. She sighed and hung limp. I unbuckled the cuffs from her legs and she put them together gratefully -- her hips were probably getting a bit sore from having her legs held far apart all evening. I unclipped the spreaders from her pussy lips and let them sigh closed into a more natural position, and unfastened her wrists from the frame. She fished the plug out of her ass, and we laid contentedly on the soft carpet.

We were both pretty beat, her especially, so I didn't try to eat her out again or present my cock for a good-night blow job. I just held her close and enjoyed her smooth, supple skin, made even softer by the massage oil even though it was totally absorbed and she didn't feel oily.

She took one of my hands and held it gently against her pussy. "Don't do anything, just hold it. It doesn't want to let you go quite yet." She put her other hand on my cock, and just held it too.