Kendra Suspended

Story Info
Inverted suspension, and a new use for an icicle.
7.6k words
4.44
10.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Other stories featuring Kendra and Kev are:

- Kendra Fulfills some Fantasies

- Kendra at the New Level

- Kendra at the Bondage Show

Personally, I hate multi-part stories that send me scurrying back to find Part One, so as always, I've written this as more or less a stand-alone, at the risk of doing a bit of backtracking that might bore seasoned readers. By all means, find the others if you like this one, but you don't have to in order to get what's going on here.

I brushed Kendra's cascade of long black braids away from her face, unbuckled the red leather panel gag, and helped her pry the gigantic integrated stuffer out of her mouth. She was still panting from the last of a series of huge, crashing orgasms, and her voice was a bit shaky as she spoke. "Oh, fuck, Kev. You've really done it this time. Modifying this frame like that is the best idea you've ever come up with. But I think I'm done. Time to get that monster out of my ass."

Kendra was on her hands and knees, buckled into one of our favourite toys -- a steel bondage frame that holds her securely at her neck, wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. The monster she was referring to is an anal stretcher, a big ribbed cone that tapers from an easily insertable tip all the way along its twenty-five-centimetre length to a ten-centimeter maximum diameter—about four inches. Kendra is a real anal slut, and loves to have things stuffed up her ass, the bigger the better. From her point of view, the stretcher cone is sent directly from heaven.

Because it has no snapback like a regular butt plug, it has to be held in somehow or it would just squirt out as soon as you squeezed down on it. The ads recommend just sitting on it, but our frame has a dildo holder designed to keep all manner of things stuffed in pussies and assholes, so it's an ideal way to deploy the stretcher. Just one problem: the dildo holder is a clamp on a vertical bar attached to the frame at the centre. That makes sense, since that's where a person's holes are, but when it's holding something in a woman's asshole, it totally blocks access to her pussy. I could pleasure Kendra with my fingers, but my cock and even my tongue were pretty much completely cut off from her. I had to settle for blow jobs when we were using it -- well, maybe "settle for" isn't the right phrase, since Kendra's blow jobs are mind-blowingly wonderful, but you see what I mean. The possibilities are reduced.

Tonight we were trying out my fix for this problem for the first time. I had removed the dildo holder -- it's designed to be easily detachable -- and replaced it with a different holder that I'd fabricated. I had added another crossbar just ahead of the one that was currently holding Kendra's ankles. Two vertical posts were attached to the ends of the crossbar just inside her legs, holding a second crossbar at asshole height. I had removed the stretcher's handle and screwed the cone to the centre of the upper crossbar. Now nothing was sticking out or blocking access to her pussy.

Borrowing an idea from the original dildo holder, I had added two cranks, one at either end of the top crossbar, that would allow me to move it slowly forward and back, letting me force things into Kendra's anus with unrelenting pressure. It was currently holding the cone almost all the way in, way past the "no go" line we had agreed on when Kendra first started using it. Her asshole, already pretty limber, had been gradually stretched until she could take nearly the whole monstrous device in her rectum and still enjoy it. Enjoy it? -- Kendra reports having some of the best orgasms of her life when I stimulate her in various ways with the stretcher in place. Now that I could finally get my cock in her pussy with the stretcher in her ass -- not easy, with the stretcher putting pressure on her vagina from within, but well worth the work, let me tell you -- I had worked her to an orgasmic scream that would have been ear-splitting if it hadn't been partly muffled by the gag, accompanied by the squirt that often happens when Kendra combines anal with other stimulation. It had been a most excellent test run of the modified frame.

I moved behind her and started turning the cranks counter-clockwise. The cone slowly backed out of her, producing a little "Eek" of pleasure every time one of the ribs pulled past her sphincter. Finally it was all the way out, leaving a big ass-gape that slowly and contentedly sighed closed over the next few minutes. I unfastened the padded collar and all the straps, and Kendra rolled out of the frame. We laid in each others' arms, playing gently with each others' exhausted bodies and kissing contentedly.

After soaping each other all over in a long, hot shower to get the various kinds of sexual goo off, we sat naked on the couch and had a quick check of our phones before a little television and bed. Suddenly Kendra yelped, "Kev! It's here!"

"What's here?"

"Our new suspension frame! I just got a text from T'Jalla that we can pick it up at her shop any time tomorrow."

We had ordered the frame the previous week after seeing it demonstrated -- very graphically, by a very persuasive pair of demonstrators -- at a bondage fashion show sponsored by T'Jalla's sex and bondage shop. Kendra wasn't absolutely sure she would like being suspended by her ankles the way Tanya, the demonstrator, had been, but Tanya seemed to have such a good time that Kendra wanted to try it. She had even bought a pair of the special ankle cuffs that T'Jalla recommended, with an extra panel to keep them from cutting into the instep. If she decided that she didn't like the upside-down part, she could always stick to being suspended by her wrists or even send it back within thirty days. We doubted that it would replace our doggy-style frame on our "favourite toy" list, especially since I'd modified it to permit anal and vaginal at the same time, but it looked like an exciting way to vary our bondage sessions.

Despite our glow of post-coital bliss, it was hard to get to sleep that night. We both felt like kids on Christmas Eve, waiting for Santa Clause. We were at the shop when it opened at 10:00 the next morning, ready to get our new toy home and unwrap it. It came in a much heavier box than the doggy frame, but that was understandable since it had to be strong enough to support a person's entire weight by itself. It also had to be a lot bigger, since the occupant would be stretched out rather than folded up. But with one of us on each end, it wasn't hard to carry it to the car and slide it into the cargo area in the back.

We took it downstairs to the spare room that was rapidly becoming our playroom. It was easy to assemble -- like everything T'Jalla sells in her shop, it was well made, and the sections fit together easily and solidly. The stand was very wide to prevent tipping, and weighted by four water tanks at the ends of the four feet. It took us quite a few bucketfuls in relays from the bathroom to get them all filled, but when we were finished, we were confident that the thing was heavy enough that even the wildest thrashing couldn't make it tip.

When we were done, we had a large rectangle of gleaming steel. A crossbar was supported by vertical posts a couple of metres apart, and we knew it could be adjusted to a little over three metres high -- just about the limit of our ceiling. The side posts and the bottom crossbar that tied it all together were covered with eyebolts to allow the occupant to be restrained in lots of different positions. Two chains hung from the upper crossbar and ran through two sets of compound pullies that, according to T'Jalla, would supply enough mechanical advantage to lift even a large person easily.

We looked through the instruction manual, which included pictures of a wide variety of suggested positions. The horizontal positions, both face up and face down, with the model's wrists cuffed to one chain and her ankles to the other, were certainly erotic, but any serious sexual activity would be blocked by the vertical posts. The vertical positions, both head up and head down, seemed to offer a lot more possibilities. We elected to save a good, long session for the evening, but Kendra wanted to take the frame for a short test drive right away. She decided that the upside-down, feet apart position, the same one demonstrated by Tanya and Cameron at the bondage show, looked the most interesting.

Kendra stripped off her clothes and strapped her ankles into the suspension cuffs. We decided to go simple on the bondage for now -- just a basic box tie, her wrists cuffed to the opposite elbows behind her back. Although she loves the added helplessness of being gagged, we decided to leave that one alone for now. This would be a new experience, and it would be important for her to be able to tell me how it was working out for her.

Kendra laid on her back and I clipped one chain to the heavy D-ring on each suspension cuff and began pulling the chains through the pullies. T'Jalla was right -- the compound pulley system made it really easy to lift her. Her breasts rolled erotically back on her chest as she was slowly pulled to a vertical position. They ended up in an upside-down version of their usual shape, which I found almost unbearably sexy. Her braids brushed the floor as she dangled, her ankles pulled wide apart by the chains and her bare pussy totally exposed, the lips pulled slightly apart by the position of her legs.

"Feeling ok?" I asked.

"I'm doing just fine," she replied. "I was afraid the blood would rush to my head and make me dizzy, but it doesn't seem to be happening. T'Jalla said that being suspended upside down with your legs forced apart is the most helpless feeling you can imagine, and she's absolutely right. I think I'm going to love this."

I knelt down in front of her and started kissing her generous, nearly black nipples and areolas. Her position made it a bit awkward to get to them: I had to tip my head way back to get my lips on her nipples. But I managed it. The things we do for people we love, I thought as I worked her stiffening buds with lips and tongue.

I gradually worked my mouth farther down -- or in this case, up -- her body, gently licking and nibbling my way up her chest, past her belly button, and all the way to her mons. By this time I was standing up, and my job was getting easier and easier the further I went. Her pussy was ideally positioned for my mouth, and I took full advantage of it, pulling her labia one at a time between my lips, licking and flicking her clit with my tongue, and exploring her vagina with the tip. Ok, I thought. Now this is where this position really starts to pay off.

I stopped just long enough to put a dollop of lube on her anus and on my fingers. I pushed two fingers in her anus as far as I could get them, and a shiver ran through her entire body. I moved them gently in and out without stopping what I was doing with my mouth, and she started making pleasure noises that gradually increased in volume and frequency until she was going "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Just as her pussy was ideally positioned right at my mouth, her mouth was ideally positioned for my cock, and she gave me a few licks by way of encouragement, but didn't take it in her mouth. We have found by experience that if one of us is doing something really great to the other's genitalia, it's hard for that person to concentrate on doing something really great back. Better to take it in turn and give our full attention to the other's pleasure.

Finally she thrashed in the chains, nearly folding her body in half from the waist. The "Ah! Ah! Ah!" merged into one drawn-out "AAAAHHHHHH!" as an orgasm tore through her full force. I realized that this was the very first time I'd heard the full effect of her orgasmic scream without a gag to muffle it. I was glad we were in a windowless basement room.

I let her hang limply for a minute, still spasming from the orgasm. I kept my fingers in her asshole but didn't move them or do anything more to her pussy until she'd had time to settle. Then I started in again with my fingers and tongue.

I coaxed three more orgasms out of her -- after the first one paved the way, the rest seemed to come quickly and easily, with her exciting new helpless position prodding them along. Then I felt it was my turn.

I made a small adjustment to the chains to compensate for her slightly shorter body length. When I had her mouth perfectly lined up with my cock, which was achingly erect by this time, I interlocked my hands behind her head so I wouldn't swing her away from me in the chains and slid my cock into her waiting mouth. She sucked on it and licked my glans and cock-hole enthusiastically -- I did use the words "mind-blowingly wonderful" to describe her oral skills earlier -- and tipped her head back so I could slide my penis further into her mouth and down her throat. Her throat and mouth were lined up perfectly, just as T'Jalla had said when she was talking up the inverted position at the bondage show. Kendra has excellent control of her gag reflex anyway, and has no trouble taking my cock as far down her throat as I can get it. But this time it seemed to slide in far more effortlessly than usual. I must ask her how it felt to her, I thought. Just as soon as I get my cock out of her mouth so she can answer me.

We got into a good rhythm of holding my cock in for a few seconds while she massaged it with her throat, pulling back for a breath, and then in again, over and over as an incipient orgasm slowly started to flood my entire body. I began gasping in rhythm to my thrusts as she massaged my cock with her tongue on its trip in and out of her throat. Even though I'd cum the night before, my load when I finally started to pump it into her mouth felt huge. Fucking her this way was such a new experience that it worked me up like I hadn't felt for -- well, since yesterday actually, but what I mean to say is that bondage sex with Kendra just seems to keep getting better and better. Part of it's new toys, and part of it's just getting more and more in tune with each other's bodies as we find out more about what we can do to turn up each other's dials.

She swallowed and licked up a bit of cum that had escaped the corner of her mouth. I let her hang for a minute to get her breath back, then uncuffed her wrists from her elbows so she could use her hands to help herself down as I lowered her to the floor. I laid beside her and took her hands in mine. "Well," I said. "Do you want to send the frame back? We still have twenty-nine days on the return policy."

"Just try it, Mister," she replied. "If you get rid of this frame, your life won't be worth a nickel."

* * * * *

We spent part of the afternoon planning out some of the things we would do during our evening suspension session. We didn't plan too closely, to allow for some spontaneity, but we wanted to go into the session having at least some ideas.

We decided to change up the wrist restraints a little. The simple wrist-to-elbow box tie is actually an excellent restraint -- it's comfortable enough that you can be in it for hours, yet it keeps your hands totally out of the way and it's inescapable unless a buckle fails or something. But it's not very visually elegant. We decided to follow Tanya's lead, so Kendra wore a wide belt around her waist with her wrists cuffed to it behind her back. This had the same effect as the box tie, but the extra leather gave it a bit more kink.

She laid on her back once more, and I attached the chains to her ankle cuffs and hoisted her slowly. Once she was suspended with her legs pulled apart, I clipped one end of a labia spreader to a pussy lip, ran the strap around behind her thigh, and clipped the other end onto a different part of the same lip. I repeated the process on the other side, and just as Tanya had demonstrated for us, she was pulled wide open with her vagina and clit fully displayed and accessible. If Kendra had been capable of being humiliated by having parts on display -- she isn't -- it would have been the most absolutely humiliating pose imaginable. As I often do with a new toy or new position, I took a picture and showed it to her so she could see how incredibly sexy the effect was. Then, as always, I deleted it.

This time I started with her incredibly sensitive anus. Like everything else she had, it was easily accessible between her spread legs. I ran my fingers around her asshole without attempting to penetrate it, then started delicately licking around it with my tongue. It smelled faintly and pleasantly of the soap she had used to prep her personal bits for our session. I had barely started, and already she was making little "Eeks" of pleasure and twitching in the chains. I ran my fingers lightly over the sensitive skin between her asshole and pussy, still rimming her asshole with my tongue.

I lubed my fingers and slipped them as deep in her asshole as I could get them. My thumb went in her pussy, and I curled my fingers and thumb towards each other as if I were pinching her taint. I massaged the barrier between vagina and rectum while I worked her clit with my tongue, and was rewarded quickly with a wall-rattling orgasmic scream.

We both really like it when she's gagged -- we find the feeling of helplessness (her) and control (me) intensely erotic. But I decided that, once we got back to using gags, I was going to miss the variety and intensity of orgasmic noises she was making with her mouth unblocked.

I pulled my fingers out and got something with a bit more authority to replace them: a big, thick dildo with little ridges along its entire length and a sturdy handle that I could grip in my fist. It was lots bigger than my fingers, so put it in slowly and carefully while I watched her face. A few times she winced as her rectum spasmed, and I backed up a hair and waited for the spasm to pass. Eventually I had it all the way in, and I started ass-fucking her with it in long, slow strokes that gradually accelerated. My other hand was rubbing her clit vigorously, and it didn't take long for another orgasm to make her thrash wildly in the chains.

The big dildo plus my fingers in her pussy resulted in a string of orgasms that almost ran into one another. They started getting smaller, her nervous system obviously on overload and beginning to tire out, so it was time to stop this part of the scene, let her recover for a few minutes, and move on to something else. I left the dildo up her, but once I stopped moving it, it stopped hitting her with waves of stimulation. I laid down sideways on the floor, propped my head and shoulders up on one elbow, and gave her a long, slow, passionate kiss while her body unclenched from its string of pounding orgasms.

I needed more access to her whole body for what I planned next, so I removed her wrist cuffs from the belt and re-fastened them to two eyebolts on the upright posts, close to the floor so her arms were held up (from her perspective) at an angle. I pulled gently on the chains to take up a bit of slack so she was held firmly but not painfully in a four-point spread.

I took another picture so she could see herself as I saw her, inverted in a tight starfish with her breasts rolled up her chest and her pussy stretched open by the labia spreaders. The sweetly musky smell of sex that had been pervading the room intensified and I saw a bit of pussy juice beginning to trickle up her mons as she admired the picture. I was starting to realize that one of the major attractions of suspension was not just the helplessness but also the visual effect. My cock was starting to demand attention even more urgently, but I didn't want to put it in her mouth again, even though that would have felt wonderful. I had another plan for it.