Kendra Suspended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock has a will of its own. It stiffened slowly in her hand, and she stroked it gently, then a bit harder. Soon she was giving me a slow, comfortable hand job as a good night gesture. My orgasm slowly began to build, and I looked around for something to catch my cum -- I really don't like ejaculating all over myself or anybody else. But I didn't have anything handy, and I didn't want to break the mood by getting up and fetching another cloth from the drawer. She saw my dilemma, and just before I came -- I imagine she could tell I was ready to shoot my load by the way my cock pulsed -- she moved down and put her mouth over it to catch the mess.

She rolled over again and snuggled up to me, one hand on my chest. "We really need to write T'Jalla a thank-you note. That bondage frame has a million possibilities we haven't tried yet."

"Maybe tomorrow," I said. "Right now I just want to think about how much I love you."

"So do I," she said, and we kissed one more time.