All Comments on 'Kendra Teaches Swimming'

by Child_Harolde

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Fayre 5*****

Most enjoyable writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story

I encourage you to write more. The story takes a long time to deliver sex, and it's only a handjob, but that is way better than the no-sex cfnm stories (often redundant) by other cfnm-genre writers on this site.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 7 years ago
Every young man's fantasy

I really like the story. Reminds me of some experiences I had in my youth and early adulthood. I hope you have a follow up coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Women who have been in positions to see many guys naked have enjoyed it and have some interesting stories. brings back memories of YMCA back in the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable as a fantasy

I probably shouldn’t have read it but I did. I recognise it as a pretty well written fantasy so didn’t give it a low score but I have been a school nurse and taught sex education classes and there is no such thing as “blue balls”. It probably would have been better if these males, who had done swimming training in high school, were not taught again as if they knew nothing about swimming e.g. learning to float and learning the different swimming strokes. It’s a pity everyone in the stories has to be at least 18 because this could have been easily made to fit with thirteen to fifteen year olds. A downfall for a number of the cfnm stories floating around.

Kris1994Kris1994almost 7 years ago
Amazing

I absolutly loved this fantasy and story! Very well done! I DEMAND MORE!!(pls)

Consider doing this story with a more mean swimmingteacher? One that revels in humiliating boys, teases them "innocently" until they get erect only to point it out or punish them for getting so?

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Very well done!!!!!

In a class by itself!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 6 years ago
Welcome To Tease Academy

Congrats on a great first story here on Litdot. I think we'll all be eagerly waiting for your next story. Five stars/favorite author.

L O R

Ps have someone proof your stories for minor glitches.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Oh For the love of .....

Well you certainly embareassed everone of those boys, I enjoyed that. I can almost remember my member stiffly pressing against my belly.

Every story deserves a "Happy Ending"

No no don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Great story!!! I see a ton of potential here! Please give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Please go on writing. There are a lot of possibilities to tease the naked males. What's about taking pictures and distributing them to females? I would also love when a female film team visits the group to make a documentary about nude male swimming for the TV. I would hope that the females don't know limits by teasing the males. And it would be funny if each woman of the world can gaze at their nude pics! That's real humiliation! Would be nice if you would write something like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Rate Story

This story is clearly worthy of 5 stars.

Very well written and left me wanting to read more.

I liked the characters and how the story progressed.

I hope there will be future chapters of this amazing CFNM Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a very funny fantasy

Like others, I would like if there was some more chapters.

For instance a swimming lesson with the coming of a sport college commitee composed of three women : one Pe teacher, one female doctor and one female referee who would watch at the lesson from the beginning in the locker room to the shower at the end with a long roll call with the naked college students standing at attention and answering to questions and several calisthenic exercices like in the first lesson face and back to the three women. The female referee would take some photos of the students during these exercices as well as after during the lesson.

At the end, the young men would be ordered not to dress again after the shower because they might be examined by the female doctor to comply to new rules of the college.

The female doctor assisted by the school nurse and the female assistant swimming instructor and under the sight of the female instructor and the two others members of the commitee would perform a complete physical examination in the locker room in a very humiliating way. they were examined from head to toes face and back and had to walk to let the doctor check that they had not curvatures of the spine. It lasted one more hour.

Nevertheless, I agree with the school nurse that the story would have been more credible with younger boys students ages between 14 and 18 for instance because it is difficult to believe that a female swimming instructor could use such strict methods to maintain discipline with young men who are now adults.

And when in chapter three, she said that she has performed a lot of physicals on naked boys in line with thorough inspection of their genitals, she did not give to us an explanation of the reason why she did it if she is not a school nurse ?

Why had she done what is done normally by a school nurse ?

Physicals with inspection of the genitals could be perfomed by a doctor or a nurse but not by a swimming instructor ?

AnonymousPervAnonymousPervalmost 6 years ago
Great stuff

Your comment on my story led me to yours. Really enjoyed this!

I actually started my story after stumbling over a podcast about a guy who endured the naked swim rules during his school years in the 70s! That wasn't very long ago at all, though there weren't many places that were still doing it by then. Anyway, makes for a good premise to a story or two. Cheers!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 5 years ago
An excellent story

You have obvious talent, but have only written one story. I hope you are able to continue so that we can enjoy more of your work. 5*****

SenhorMastoSenhorMasto9 months ago

I stopped at the part where Miss Anderson (Teacher Kendra) started to rub baby oil on him. I haven't finished reading it yet and I've already given it 5 stars. Congratulations !!! So far this is the most widely read erotic tale I've read so far. I hope it continues (sequence , continuation ; my english is bit tua best), and also find more of your works referring to my Kinks. I Love Femdom ! I Love Female Authority !!! I Love Discipline !!! I Love when a female Commands my orgasm !!! But I hate tales where females and machos are no allies neither where they are enemies !!! I have my Queen to serve, but I'm not her slave neither a prisioner. I am her Enchanted Animal like Mermaid's/Cherrish's Sailor . Is very hard to find Good erotic tales for me

SenhorMastoSenhorMasto8 months ago

I loved your tale. I want more ! You are a great hidden talent .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid. In what world would a school do this? What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Learn how to spell.

darkknightxlitdarkknightxlit27 days ago

This is a masterpiece for me.

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I was on a co-ed swim team with the girls in one piece suits and we were all naked and we swam this way for swim meets too where we had an audience of about 100 to 150 people watching and about 80% were females from around 7 or 8 to 88 with most being girls around 12-18. We often went with a girl (in her swimsuit and a male naked of course) into the stands to talk to people and thank them for coming to the meet and we mostly talked to the girls as it gave me a chance to stand naked a foot or two away from the girls It is difficult to believe that all this was sanctioned by the school to allow males to be naked in front of so many girls and to give girls a chance to see males from jr. high through high school who were totally naked for a few hours at a time.

I personally think that although the males were totally naked, it was right that the girls were not and I do love pure CFNM where only the males are naked and the ladies are modestly dressed and I actually loved that the girls could see everything the males had and the males saw nothing on the girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous